Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

"Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
anon64

anon64

"Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 14, 2018 6:18 pm

Arenn greets his companions and continues his fidgeting with the dew while he waits for the elven party
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 14, 2018 6:29 pm

Grek slowly and silently go toward Avalina tent and enter,then he hug her slightly taking caution to not wake her up and just snuggles with her, for some reason now he have a atraction toward her and affection.

Eredin

Eredin

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 14, 2018 6:33 pm

anon64 wrote:
Arenn greets his companions and continues his fidgeting with the dew while he waits for the elven party

Soon after the Elves emerge from their tents within minutes of one another. They look as radiant as they did the previous day. Kiora hands out some dried fruit and nuts among the party. Avalina and Delia begin packing up their belongings and the men follow suit. The trip outside the forest will only take a couple of hours, according to Kiora.

As Kiora had said the dense canopy of branches above the party recedes and the smell of woods is replaced with that of crisp mountain air. The group finally exits the forest to see some green hills transitioning to gray and a large gray-white mountain peak in front of them. A winding trail leads further up the Peak and a cold chill runs with the wind coming down the mountain.

"I'm afraid this is where we must part, gentlemen," Delia informs the men. "I must admit, I didn't think it would be this fun conversing with humans," admits Kiora. "I'll miss you, Grek. Come find me in the woods one day and I'll shower you with more kisses," says a rosy cheeked Avalina.

Raijin bows, deeper than usual and presents each of the women with a small bento lunch box. "I was saving these for us, but keep them as a token of our friendship and please enjoy the bear sashimi." The elves look unsure of that last part but all thank the Samurai with kisses on the cheek. Raijin nearly blushes. The elves in turn hand to Raijin an Elven supply kit that contains things the groups previous kit does not. Raijin says farewell and waits for his companions to say goodbye.

Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 14, 2018 6:42 pm

Bidding the elves farewell, Arenn sets his sights on witches peak, speaking to his companions
"Well, here we are, we should be on our guard from here on out, but let's get a move on regardless" He begins moving up the mountain
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 14, 2018 6:46 pm

"I'll miss you to Avalina, and yes i'll come to the woods! i promise!" Said Grek before huging her one last time and give her a short but sweet kiss in the lips then he separate from her smiling and blushing heavely "i see you some day" Grek say taking her hand and guiding it until she touch his chest, she can feel how his heart throb..

Eredin

Eredin

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 14, 2018 6:56 pm

The path before the party, if you'll even call it that, is not an easy one. The party must go up and down several dips of the foothills surrounding the mountain and at the base of Witches' Peak the party climbs up, and up, and up. The gray rock of the mountain turns to white snow about a quarter of the way and there is a fire barely visible about 3/4 the way up the peak. No telling who is up there from down here and the party ventures forward.

It takes the party two hours to clear the foothills and the sun is nearly at the summit of the peak itself. Shadow is covering the party and the surrounding base of the mountain. The party stops for a quick rest before continuing up when a fierce golden light illuminates the area immediately around the group! They look around them and see the surrounding area is still in shadows. The light is coming from above them and is blinding!

What does the party do!?

Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 14, 2018 7:02 pm

"Oh crap, what the hell!" Exclaims Arenn as he moves towards the shadows, gesturing for his allies to do likewise
Back to top Go down
Eredin

Eredin

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 14, 2018 7:04 pm

anon64 wrote:
"Oh crap, what the hell!" Exclaims Arenn as he moves towards the shadows, gesturing for his allies to do likewise

Raijin does not follow. He simply gets on one knee and lowers his head.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 14, 2018 7:05 pm

Grek do the same and protect himself from the light while he the oportunity for continue walking

Eredin

Eredin

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 14, 2018 7:08 pm

forest Assasin wrote:
Grek do the same and protect himself from the light while he the oportunity for continue walking

The light soon becomes hot, like the sun being reflected by multiple mirrors towards the same spot in the summer! Raijin still refuses to move. The light is making it difficult for the other two to even see Raijin!

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 14, 2018 7:11 pm

"Raijin, what's going on" Arenn calls as he notices this, shielding his eyes as he makes his way back to the samurai
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 14, 2018 7:13 pm

"Wait i have a an arrow for this, don't ask me why i simply have arrows for everything" he said as he Throw an completely black arrow with his bow wich explode without making noise and from the arrow a light layer of darkness begins to emerge surrounding only the party making a portable shadow for them.

Eredin

Eredin

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 14, 2018 7:20 pm

forest Assasin wrote:
"Wait i have a an arrow for this, don't ask me why i simply have arrows for everything" he said as he Throw an completely black arrow with his bow wich explode without making noise and from the arrow a light layer of darkness begins to emerge surrounding only the party making a portable shadow for them.

(Nice self awareness)

The arrow casts a shadow for a second, but then busts into flames and burns away as fast as it was shot.

"WHAT INSOLENCE IS THIS?" A booming voice thunders across the land and within your heads.

You can no longer see Raijin, the light has enveloped him and he does not respond to Arenn!
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 14, 2018 7:23 pm

"Ohhhhkay, no more shadows I don't think" Arenn says, standing in the light, looking for Raijin
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 14, 2018 7:24 pm

"what the hell is going on?! i can't understand, the shadow effect of my arrow never disappear to faster" Grek said with confusion and panic as he start to repeat his mantra in his mind

Eredin

Eredin

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 14, 2018 7:30 pm

anon64 wrote:
"Ohhhhkay, no more shadows I don't think" Arenn says, standing in the light, looking for Raijin

forest Assasin wrote:
"what the hell is going on?! i can't understand, the shadow effect of my arrow never disappear to faster" Grek said with confusion and panic as he start to repeat his mantra in his mind

"VERY WELL, THE SHADOWS IT IS." Says the booming voice and in an instant the bright light is gone. Grek and Arenn's eyes are all but blind after the radiant display of light, but the heat remains in the area in spite of the light. The heat is equivalent to being next to an oven stuffed to the gills with firewood, way too much wood, enough to burn the house down. In the surrounding cold environment, the heat creates an updraft of violent wind. While the pair's sight may be gone they can still hear foot steps approaching.

What do they do?

Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 14, 2018 7:38 pm

Grek sigh in relief and continue walk following arenn, "well, that was Weird for some reason" he said stoping for a moment and breathes for recover his breath.

Eredin

Eredin

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 14, 2018 8:07 pm

forest Assasin wrote:
Grek sigh in relief and continue walk following arenn, "well, that was Weird for some reason" he said stoping for a moment and breathes for recover his breath.

"What are you guys doing!?" Shouts a panicked Raijin. "Kneel before her. You don't recognize a Seraph when you see one?"

The darkeness in Arenn's and Grek's eyes is slowing giving way to twilight. The silhouette of a tall figure comes into view.

(Seraph: means 'burning one', Seraphim are the order of angels closest to God.)

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 14, 2018 8:13 pm

"sorry sorry sorry!!" Grek kneel before the seraph hoping he will not die before he can visit again his lovely avalina

anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 15, 2018 3:03 am

Having only a vague idea of what a seraph was himself, but knowing something that Raijin so revered was probably best respected, Arenn kneeled, "forgive me, I have become overcautious in this past few days"
Back to top Go down
Eredin

Eredin

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 15, 2018 11:06 am

"You may rise," says a voice that sounds similar to the booming voice from earlier. The overwhelming heat that engulfed the area also begins to subside but not to the point that it doesn't feel like a fire is nearby. As a result, the winds are calming down too, conditions are nearly normal before the phenomena appeared. That is until the being that created these strange conditions comes into view.

Seraph HP ???, AT ??, SP ?
Standing six feet tall with six golden wings and a halo made of fire makes for one impressive sight! She has full-bodied light-blond hair that reaches down to the waist, where it shimmers of all the colors. She has a fair skin tone that seems to radiate light with a slender and curvy body. Her eyes are golden orbs with a touch of fire. The puffy lips of the being are a light pink with a confident smirk. She has well manicured hands with long nails. Her dress accentuates her large and perfectly round breasts as the middle of it is nearly nonexistent until at the waist. The dress itself is simmering silver silk, in colour, and darker silver crosses are emblazoned on the front and rear. The dress is so long it would drag on the ground, were she not floating several inches from the ground.

Raijin addresses the Seraph, "Praise be to our Lord and Father above, I thought I would never see you again, Senpai Gabriella, I mean Ippan."

(Senpai = senior, as in upper classman or co-worker with more experience. Ippan = general, as in a high ranking officer of the army.)

Gabriella smiles, "You don't have to address me with titles, Raijin, we were once equals and, despite yourself, you are still beloved by the One True God." The voice of the Seraph still has the impressive quality of earlier but now it's distinctly more feminine. "I had thought you perished back in that cave many days ago when the countermeasure was used." Gabriella moves toward Raijin and offers him a hand to help lift himself off the ground. He takes it and rises but Gabriella still looms over him. "I regret that others thought it would be needed were you to turn away from His light. You are always His servant," she says. "Congratulations are in order for your survival and for the slaying of the Fallen one."

Raijin responds, "Very well, Gabriella. I could never turn back on the Lord, but it warms my heart to know you believed in me as well. As for my survival it is due to one of my companions with me here." Raijin motions towards Arenn. "He ripped the spell tag off from me instead of giving chase to the Fallen who had forcibly removed the soul of one he loved."

"Then you have my thanks, mortal," says Gabriella.
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 15, 2018 11:19 am

"my family talk me about your class, they pray to archangels and seraph for empower his sense ,i learned how to pray but i still want to know more about you,my name is Grek i'm an archer who travel with Raijin and Arenn, i heard some storys about the seraphs and archangels, it's a honor to meet you" said Grek while he is in his knee

anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 15, 2018 4:23 pm

Arenn stands "Gabriella, well met. I'm Arenn, I apologise for my overreaction to your arrival" he gave a stiff bow. "I'm sorry, I'm not good with formalities"
Back to top Go down
Eredin

Eredin

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 15, 2018 6:17 pm

forest Assasin wrote:
"my family talk me about your class, they pray to archangels and seraph for empower his sense ,i learned how to pray but i still want to know more about you,my name is Grek i'm an archer who travel with Raijin and Arenn, i heard some storys about the seraphs and archangels, it's a honor to meet you" said Grek while he is in his knee

anon64 wrote:
Arenn stands "Gabriella, well met. I'm Arenn, I apologise for my overreaction to your arrival" he gave a stiff bow. "I'm sorry, I'm not good with formalities"

Seraph Gabriella acknowledges Grek with a nod. "You may honor me, if you wish, but it is the Lord above who deserves the praise." She then looks to Arenn, "I've come to expect as much from mortals, they are not meant to look upon the Seraphim, we whom are closest to God," Gabriella speaks matter of factly and without much emotion to the both of them.

Raijin asks, "I'm happy to see you, Gabriella, but what brings you here, why not a proxy? You do have many subordinates who could do the same without startling my companions."

The Seraph looks to Raijin, warmly, "I'm concerned for you. Events have changed since I sent you here to deal with the rebels. I thought you dead, but here you stand before me. I had to see you with my own eyes."

Raijin cheeks flush with that admission, "I'm sorry I worried you," he takes one of her hands and holds it with both of his, "but could you elaborate on what changed?"

"Raijin, the Fallen Angel rebellion is much worse than we thought and being fought across multiple fronts here and elsewhere. The Fallen you seek is here atop the peak, but she has grown much stronger. I do not know if you and these companions are able to prevail." Gabriella says grimly.

"You know better than to tell me that, I never back down from a fight," says Raijin. "My power or no, I will stop this Fallen and the next or any who stand against the Lord."

"That's my Raijin," Gabriella says with an unexpectedly cute laugh. "You mortals must have questions for me. My subordinates always say you do. Ask, but be brief," she is once again serious as she addresses Grek and Arenn.

Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 15, 2018 6:43 pm

"Well in the first place, what is the cuase of that rebellion, the second is, the fallen you talk about is dangerous i mean, that fallen, if my companions and me are not ready she or he can defeat us ?,i aren't say we can't beat her or beat him, i just want to know how dangerous is our enemy" Grek Ask while thinking positive about the next fight in wich he will be envolved.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

"Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP
Page 6 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next