Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

"Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Eredin

Eredin

"Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 14, 2018 3:13 pm

anon64 wrote:
"Why thank you," Arenn replies "You aren't half bad yourself, let's see who's better"

"Let's start simple, Rushing Torrent!" Arenn releases a blast of water at Delia

(Roll:9)

The torrent of water rushes at Delia, who makes an earthen wall to resist it (roll:5). Unfortunately, for her, the wall is overcome by the sheer force and volume of water emanating from Arenn and his staff! Delia fails in her counter cast and takes the full extent of the attack!

(I know I haven't elaborated on a counter cast system before this fight but it seemed like a good idea earlier, let me know if I should incorporate it as a stance or something. Thinking of making it where whomever has the highest roll wins and does damage.)

Delia HP 4

forest Assasin wrote:
He try to resist the urge of look at her and don't touch her breasts for trying to push her off "thanks, i admit your Kisses feel good but i have to finish this fight" he said as he take a short moment for Kiss her cheek and caress her hair but then he continue to struggle for scape her bound but when he look at her he can't resist knowing he is in his limit,he Hug avalina and Kiss her lips,then he separate from her a bit and touch one of her brests

Raijin seeing his buddy Grek in a compromising state decides to help him (rolls an eight). As Avalina is about to undress Grek, he simply walks behind her and picks her up by the arms. "Say your sorry and I'll let you go if you yield," Raijin demands.

"No, never, I NEED HIM!" Avalina responds defiantly.

Raijin looks at Grek who is still trying to compose himself, "You know you're responsible for this too, leading her on like this, right? You shouldn't start something you can't finish with a young lady like this." Raijin brings the frustrated elf close to him and whispers something in her ear.

"I yield!" Avalina screams all of a sudden.

"Good, I knew you could be rational with the proper motivation."

The party now stands alone against the delightful Delia. Her companions have stepped away from the battlefield and are sitting down, getting any aches or pains treated by their kin.

(Does anyone want to persuade Delia to give up or will they finish her?)

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 14, 2018 3:16 pm

"Doesn't look to great for you" Arenn says flatly, "It's a shame too, you're a talented mage and I was looking forward to seeing what you can do, but three against one? Might be best to yield"
Back to top Go down
Eredin

Eredin

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 14, 2018 3:33 pm

anon64 wrote:
"Doesn't look to great for you" Arenn says flatly, "It's a shame too, you're a talented mage and I was looking forward to seeing what you can do, but three against one? Might be best to yield"

Delia sighs, in equal parts relief and frustration and says, "Very well, you have my forfeit, Water Elementalist."

The party is victorious!

The defeated elves gather together, talk and approach the party. They come with arms outstretched offering their hands to shake and congratulations of the party's victory in the battle.

Raijin shakes all of their hands and bows in turn to them. He asks how far it is to Witches' Peak and they tell him they will guide the party there and they should arrive by tomorrow morning.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 14, 2018 3:35 pm

Arenn thanks the elves for guiding them and asks "Are we best setting off now? Or waiting til morning"
Back to top Go down
Eredin

Eredin

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 14, 2018 3:39 pm

anon64 wrote:
Arenn thanks the elves for guiding them and asks "Are we best setting off now? Or waiting til morning"

Delia responds, "If I recall what Kiora said, time is important, yes? We can set out within a few minutes after my companions and I get our supplies. If we keep a good pace today we won't have far to go tomorrow."

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 14, 2018 3:39 pm

"sounds good to me"
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 14, 2018 3:41 pm

"wait a minute guys i need a short rest" he said with a sigh in the end of the Word before start meditating staying in his place and closing his eyes ,he start to Say something "the water flow in the river and return in a cascade,then the water continue the path,from the river to the cascade" he just meditate trying to recover his thoughs,when he finaly recover his thoughs he walk toward the elves to shake her hands when he approach avalina he give her a warm smile and a Kiss in her cheek

Last edited by forest Assasin on Sat Apr 14, 2018 3:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWSRqWpWPzE -Glen and Prowd Them
Eredin

Eredin

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 14, 2018 3:44 pm

anon64 wrote:
"sounds good to me"

"Very well," Delia says and she and her companions walk to the other elves gathered round to get their things.

"It's nice to not be fighting for our lives for once," observes Raijin. " I had an excellent time fighting with you two by my side. Grek it looks like the first time wasn't a fluke, you can handle yourself. Oh by the way, I promised Avalina she could sleep in your tent tonight, try not to keep the rest of us up, if you would be so kind."

Last edited by Eredin on Sat Apr 14, 2018 3:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 14, 2018 3:50 pm

Arenn sits down on a nearby log and waits for departure, though he finds his gaze drawn to Delia
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 14, 2018 4:03 pm

"well,i'm fine now, what is the next stage of this adventure guys" he Said while presume his agility to Avalina hoping she'll like the show as he balance three arrows in three fingers , then he dedicates a warm smile to her

Eredin

Eredin

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 14, 2018 4:03 pm

The ladies return with their luggage, most of it carried by Avalina. The little Elf overburdened with so many items draws looks from the rest of the party, but she assures them she can handle it. "It's called training, I need to get stronger so I can show you guys a thing or two next time," Avalina says with determination.

(I'll wait for a reply from both of you before we set out)

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 14, 2018 4:04 pm

"I'm sure you will" Arenn replies slightly humourously before standing up ready to go
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 14, 2018 4:08 pm

"Hey Avalina!" grek shout trying to call her atention for a moment "i hope to see you again, i admit you are beatifull and skillfull" he Shout Smiling at her crossing his arms before follow his party

Eredin

Eredin

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 14, 2018 4:33 pm

anon64 wrote:
"I'm sure you will" Arenn replies slightly humourously before standing up ready to go

forest Assasin wrote:
"Hey Avalina!" grek shout trying to call her atention for a moment "i hope to see you again, i admit you are beatifull and skillfull" he Shout Smiling at her crossing his arms before follow his party

With the two parties gathered together they set out in the direction of Witches' Peak. There is no established trail, but the Elves guide them on the "wolf trail". The women assure the men the wolves wouldn't dare attack such a large party. Avalina stays to the rear and talks with Grek for the trip. Arenn and Delia converse most of the trip discussing their magical techniques. Kiora and Raijin take point and discuss the finer points of the previous battle. Kiora wants to know if Raijin was serious about being "half-angel" and he assures her, he is. The party travels for several hours until nightfall and they make camp for the night.

The six of them get to work on setting a camp. The tents go to first, followed by the bonfire and then the traps, this time assisted by the elves. The party of men take out the bear meat and the ladies provide stag meat with an assortment of veggies. Raijin gets out the stored ale and passes them around the camp. The food is roasting over the fire and the lot is enjoying the drink as well....

(Socialize you two)

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 14, 2018 4:43 pm

Grek can't Resist but rest his head in Avalina Shoulder as a gesture of affection and smile at her while continue hsi meal, "amm, Avalina about that moment" he Try to talk with her and don't look ashamed but then he manages to form his sentence and talk without shame "Well, i admit you fight Great,sorry for that dirty trick i made before with my arrow in you back" the he whisper in her ear for a moment "but i admit i loved your kisses"

anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 14, 2018 4:45 pm

Arenn addresses the party as a whole, drinking somewhat heavily as he does, having had a fairly rough time with recent events

"So, since we're gonna be traveling together, why not get to no eachother a little bit. What brings us all to where we are now?"
Back to top Go down
Eredin

Eredin

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 14, 2018 5:17 pm

forest Assasin wrote:
Grek can't Resist but rest his head in Avalina Shoulder as a gesture of affection and smile at her while continue hsi meal, "amm, Avalina about that moment" he Try to talk with her and don't look ashamed but then he manages to form his sentence and talk without shame "Well, i admit you fight Great,sorry for that dirty trick i made before with my arrow in you back" the he whisper in her ear for a moment "but i admit i loved your kisses"

Avalina is flattered and flustered at Grek's admission. Her cheeks turn red and she smiles "I'm still going to make you pay for that! You know after dinner I could show you some techniques that could help with your archery." Avalina, whispers back, "if you like the kisses, wait until you see what I have in store for you tonight.."

anon64 wrote:
Arenn addresses the party as a whole, drinking somewhat heavily as he does, having had a fairly rough time with recent events

"So, since we're gonna be traveling together, why not get to no eachother a little bit. What brings us all to where we are now?"

Delia, Kiora and Raijin look at each other for a moment, unsure of who will begin. "Beauty before age, I say," Raijin suggests. Delia and Kiora share a look for a moment and Delia clears her throat.

"Like my companions, I was born here, daughter of the chieftain and lady of these woods. However, I don't have any interest in ruling, I would much rather refine my magical techniques. It's been a long time since any of our people have studied the magic of outsiders. I look to change that, after we see you off I plan on leaving to the largest settlement within walking distance to find a master mage who would have me...as a student in case if you're wondering. I know if it's a he, he'll have me." Delia smirks.

Kiora sighs slightly, "No doubt who's the fairest of them all am I right?" She says jokingly to the group with some laughter and applause, including Delia. "As for me, I just live for battle. That's partially why I acted the way I did when we first met. I was hoping to fight you all, but you turned out not to be jerks. My technique is good but not the best, I saw this today. I hope we can have a rematch one day, Raijin. I've never fought a man such as you..."

Raijin smiles, "Nor have I kissed a beautiful Elven warrior such as you before. Shame it couldn't of been under different circumstances, but I respect a warrior who leverages all of her talents in battle the most," he says as he pats Kiora on the back.

"What's the deal with you, Raijin? Why can you use lightning magic as a warrior and why didn't our drugs affect you? Delia chimes in.

"What if I told you I'm God's secret weapon made into flesh and sent to destroy all the evil-doers?" Raijin offers with a serious face with only the slightest smirk.

Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 14, 2018 5:20 pm

"A master mage? Hmmm" Arenn pondered the possible merits of arranging a meeting with this mysterious maven in the future, "well I'm sure he'd be more then lucky to have you... As a student of course"
Back to top Go down
Eredin

Eredin

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 14, 2018 5:28 pm

anon64 wrote:
"A master mage? Hmmm" Arenn pondered the possible merits of arranging a meeting with this mysterious maven in the future, "well I'm sure he'd be more then lucky to have you... As a student of course"

Arenn breaks the awkward silence over Raijin's revelation. "I appreciate that, Arenn. Your techniques with water magic are most impressive. Did you learn under a master or did you develop naturally? Some people say mages who are untutored can be dangerous, but even a thug with a blade can be dangerous, no?" Delia says.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 14, 2018 5:31 pm

"I wasn't exactly trained, I had a talent for magic from a young age, mostly making mist out of steam and such... Eventually Circus picked me up and I spent most of my years supporting their shows from under the stage, using jets of water to support acrobats without the audience realising it was anything more than a visual marvel, filling areas with steam when magicians would make something vanish, that kinda thing. I was never really a fighter"
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 14, 2018 5:32 pm

"Sounds very good to me Avali-" suddenly his cheeks turn heavely red when he heard Avalina whisper but he return to this thougs for complete her word "i was goin to say, Sounds very good to me Avalina,i have some tricks that could help you with your class,i was Trickster a long time ago" he said before just let his head rest in her shoulder , he don't want to separate from her and her shoulder ,the comfort of that position already had him stuck to her. then he whisper again to her "oh sound very interesting i can't wait for see it Sweet Avalina"

Eredin

Eredin

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 14, 2018 6:01 pm

Raijin notices the meats the group has going over the fire are done and pulls them out. He starts serving the group one by one as they come....

After a hearty meal and a modest amount to drink the group say their goodnights and head off to their respective tents. All save for Grek and Avalina. Avalina beckons Grek to follow her a short distance from camp. Grek follows and Avalina reaches into her pouches to reveal a large glass bottle. Inside the glass bottle is a swarm of bugs, which Avalina pops the top off of! Grek is only slightly concerned with the newfound buzzing about him when all of a sudden the area around them lights up like the beginning of dawn! Now he's fully panicking, but Avalina assures him it's okay. She tells him to focus and say that mantra he was repeating earlier in the day after the battle.

Grek calms down and Avalina tells him to look again. Grek's eyes adjust to the light and sure enough he can make out that the light is coming from the rear end of the bugs. The bugs are continuously emitting light, enough to be able to see the area around them dimly. Grek is nothing short of amazed and Avalina tells him it's a common way for her people to illuminate the night. She then tells him his training will begin.

Avalina stands closely behind Grek and throws various objects into the air that slowly fall back down. She tells Grek to hit the targets, but the targets will only be visible for about a second or two at a time. Grek attempts to hit the first three targets but misses them all with his bow. As Grek misses, Avalina throws a knife and destroys the miniature bullseye targets before they hit the ground. "Don't worry," she assures Grek and she teaches a way of visualizing the shot before he takes it. Grek then hits the next three targets, "Good job!" Avalina rewards Grek with a little kiss. "Now that we are on a level playing field, let's see who is better!" She challenges Grek to a friendly competition to see who can hit the most.

The pair compete amongst each other for 20 minutes but nobody is about to win against the other. They agree to call it a tie and retire for the evening under the same tent.

Grek has promoted a class from his experience and unique training with Avalina!

Grek - Archer - SP 1, HP 25, AT 5
B rank, specialized in ranged combat. Able to pick basic locks, disarm basic traps and pickpocket people occasionally without them noticing.

Morning comes....

Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 14, 2018 6:11 pm

Upon waking, Arenn ventures from his tent and absent kindly manipulates the fresh dew into a variety of shapes as he waits his companions
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 14, 2018 6:16 pm

Grek Smile as he continue sleep until the sunligth hit his face he wake up with the same smile remembering that Training with Avalina, he get up and stretch his body,he sit down on lack and meditate to gather some focus for next battles, he start to repeat her family mantra "Well, The Water flow from the river to the cascade and the cycle continue forever" he repeat until his mind counts three or four times,he get up after that and wait for Avalina

Eredin

Eredin

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 14, 2018 6:16 pm

Raijin is kneeling in prayer or mediation by the embers of the fire from the night before. He ignores or does not notice Arenn. Noise is coming feel the Elves' tents but they have not emerged yet. The light is still young across the sky and woods are growing brighter.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

"Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP
Page 5 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next