Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

"Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Eredin

Eredin

"Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2018 6:32 pm

anon64 wrote:
"Hopefully you're right" Arenn speaks calmly to the elf, "I'm sure this doesn't have to come to violence, you say these woods are your territory?"

The elf strokes Grek's thigh some more. She relaxes her grip somewhat on Grek and strokes further up his thigh.

"Of course it doesn't HAVE to be violent, that would just be a bonus, for me at least," the Elfling admits with a grin. "I demand tribute for safe passage through our lands."

Grek begins to breathe heavily under the constant teasing.

"Oh, it looks like you ARE a man after all," says Grek's captor as she feels him coming to attention.
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2018 6:41 pm

"can you get off me please?" Grek said with dificult feeling something uncomfortable as he try to hide his blushed cheeks in his scarf, "if you let me go i cna give you something, for example a bow lessons,sound good for you" he said as he try to push the elf off him

Eredin

Eredin

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2018 6:46 pm

forest Assasin wrote:
"can you get off me please?" Grek said with dificult feeling something uncomfortable as he try to hide his blushed cheeks in his scarf, "if you let me go i cna give you something, for example a bow lessons,sound good for you" he said as he try to push the elf off him

"Oh, but I LIKE seeing you this way, human!" The Elf says. Before Grek can muster the will to try to remove the Elf, she then reaches all the way up to Grek's member and starts stroking it, slowly. "You wouldn't deny me my tribute would you?" asks the Elf with almost sympathetic eyes.

Raijin fidgets awkwardly and fans his face. "Is it me or is it getting a little hot out here?" Raijin says.
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2018 6:52 pm

"uhmm,then can you bring you face closer, i-i want to say something to you".. he said with a heavy blush but his scarf continue to hide it,"another thing i start to feel numb in my hands, can you release them?" (if she have his hands bounded )

Eredin

Eredin

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2018 7:00 pm

forest Assasin wrote:
"uhmm,then can you bring you face closer, i-i want to say something to you".. he said with a heavy blush but his scarf continue to hide it,"another thing i start to feel numb in my hands, can you release them?" (if she have his hands bounded )

"I can hear you just fine, boy. Elven ears are more sensitive than yours. Now cum for me!" The Elf assures Grek. Her stroking picks up pace rapidly. She can feel him twitching in her hand. It's doubtful Grek can stop from releasing if the Elf continues to stroke him! Grek has one arm trapped under his body and the other arm is being restrained by the Elf. Grek is feeling too good to interrupt the handjob since he's so close to release. If he's to be freed, either the Elf must let go or a party member must help him.

(Does Grek ask for help or does he let the Elf finish what she started?)
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2018 7:04 pm

"help me please, can someone" he said trying to resist the urge of release, but he admit the elf is just so beatifull

Eredin

Eredin

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2018 7:08 pm

forest Assasin wrote:
"help me please, can someone" he said trying to resist the urge of release, but he admit the elf is just so beatifull

"I...ahh... buu...", Raijin looks too flustered to interfere and is looking away!

The Elf tugs aggressively at Grek! She has a wide smile and a cute giggle as she erodes away at the last vestiges of resistance that Grek can muster. Arenn must act or Grek will blow his load!
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2018 7:24 pm

"enough" he try to kick the elf with all forces and make her release him, with his Archer skill he try to grab his bow with his feets

anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2018 1:26 am

"So much for diplomacy..." Arenn whispers, grabbing his staff, "Look, he clearly doesn't want what you're giving him, gonna have to ask you to leave him be" Arenn says with a warning tone
Back to top Go down
Eredin

Eredin

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2018 4:20 am

anon64 wrote:
"So much for diplomacy..." Arenn whispers, grabbing his staff, "Look, he clearly doesn't want what you're giving him, gonna have to ask you to leave him be" Arenn says with a warning tone

Before Arenn can finish his warning, Grek.... finishes! Grek twitches as if being tickled and then sighs in relief as the pressure in his groin subsides.

"Whoops!" The Elf says with a big smile. "Well, tell you what, I promise you guys safe passage through our forest for another day. Any longer than that and I'm afraid all bets are off." She explains while still on top of Grek.

"But we're at least another 2 days out according to the map," Raijin protests.

The Elf gives Grek a quick kiss on the cheek and dismounts him. "2 days from where, Samurai?"

Raijin is reluctant to admit their goal, but what did they have to lose by revealing it? Maybe they would have something to gain. "We're going to Witches' Peak to settle some business with somebody there," Raijin reveals.

"Oh, Witches' Peak, my sisters and I saw several other humans go there recently which is unusual. We usually don't get any humans visiting, only to make trouble." The Elf explains.

Raijin bows to the Elf, "I'm Raijin, the guy with staff is Arenn and our buddy you got off is Grek. I promise you we are just passing through and once our business is over we'll be gone."

The Elf reciprocates and bows back, "I'm Kiora, nice to make your acquaintance. You guys don't seem bad for humans."

"Kiora, that's a beautiful name for a beautiful lady. Now that we're acquainted, is there some way you cut us some slack?" Raijin asks with a silver tongue.

"Yes," replies Kiora, "However, it wasn't just humans we saw going to the Peak, we saw some angels too, but instead of looking holy these ones looked like trouble. It wouldn't be responsible to send you guys there without knowing you could handle yourselves. How about a friendly challenge between my sisters and I versus your party? Win or lose we'll give you safe passage, but if you lose you should probably just go home. I've got a bad feeling about that lot going up the Peak..."

Raijin's blood gets pumping at the thought of battle, mock or no. "I'm fine with that, Kiora, but I don't speak for the rest of my party."
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2018 6:48 am

"Nice to meet you kiora,i'm grek" grek said before giving the elf a Kiss in her cheek " i admit,you are beautifull" he said blushing slightly while smiling at her "emm,i hope you-you liked the tribute,well i acept the Challenge"

Eredin

Eredin

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2018 6:53 am

forest Assasin wrote:
"Nice to meet you kiora,i'm grek" grek said before giving the elf a Kiss in her cheek " i admit,you are beautifull" he said blushing slightly while smiling at her "emm,i hope you-you liked the tribute,well i acept the Challenge"

"Well met, Grek. You're handsome, especially when you're wincing in pleasure." Kiora observes. "I look forward to our sparring match but I may not be so easy on you next time."
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2018 7:10 am

"oh,thanks ,you can have tribute whenever you want " he said as a joke smiling at her and giving her other Kiss in the other cheek and huging her from behind with caution to not touch her breasts

anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2018 1:27 pm

Arenn looks to Kiora, "Well, I have no objections to a friendly match, could be fun. But I also can't guarantee I'll go home if you win, I've got a lot riding on getting to witches peak, something that's worth the risk"
Back to top Go down
Eredin

Eredin

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2018 1:58 pm

forest Assasin wrote:
"oh,thanks ,you can have tribute whenever you want " he said as a joke smiling at her and giving her other Kiss in the other cheek and huging her from behind with caution to not touch her breasts

anon64 wrote:
Arenn looks to Kiora, "Well, I have no objections to a friendly match, could be fun. But I also can't guarantee I'll go home if you win, I've got a lot riding on getting to witches peak, something that's worth the risk"

Kiora looks amused at what Grek said, but is it smart to encourage her lust?

Kiora addresses Arenn, "Well, we won't stop you since you're going to the trouble of entertaining us, but don't say I didn't tell you so if you find yourselves dying up there."

Raijin adds, "I appreciate your concern, Kiora. Not going to lie, but from the map you and your kin sounded like xenophobes. Guess you can't trust everything you read."

Kiora says, "Stop that, Raijin, you'll make me blush. Now once you guys wake up tomorrow we'll meet you in a clearing about an hour's walk that way," Kiora gestures in a direction. "Don't keep your dates waiting!" Kiora waves and walks away.

The rest of the night passes without incident and the party goes to sleep. Raijin wakes everyone up shortly after dawn and prepares a small meal of bear meat. He wants to head out right away to meet the rest of the elves.

(Does the rest of the party still want to go meet the elves for the mock battle? One person saying yes will be enough.)

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2018 2:09 pm

Grek finish his leal and say " ah~ i can't wait for the fight" he prepare his arrows and bow "are you ready Arenn, are you ready raijin?

anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2018 2:45 pm

"More than ready" Arenn answers confidently "Do we get to meet our opponents before the match then?"
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2018 4:58 pm

"Well then, let's go?" Grek questioned while cleaning his bow and look at the sky when he finish he equip his boe in his shoulder

Eredin

Eredin

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2018 6:54 pm

anon64 wrote:
"More than ready" Arenn answers confidently "Do we get to meet our opponents before the match then?"

forest Assasin wrote:
"Well then, let's go?" Grek questioned while cleaning his bow and look at the sky when he finish he equip his boe in his shoulder

"If by meet do you mean get a handjob? I'd say it depends on the elf. Seriously, though I don't see why not, this is an informal, mock battle." Raijin answers Arenn. Raijin begins walking in the indicated direction and beckons his party to follow....

The walk was just about an hour as Kiora had predicted. The path was nonexistent, but the party didn't have to cover a long distance. Sure enough there is a big clearing in the middle of the woods. The sky is a clear blue and the weather was considerably warmer than in the forest proper. A large group of elves have gathered to see the mock battle with many of them sitting in makeshift chairs and others sitting on blankets. As the party approaches the elves, a familiar face approaches them. It is Kiora, she is dressed same as yesterday but instead of a white tunic she is wearing a baby blue colored one. In addition, it seems she has added some dark brown eye shadow and dark red lipstick. Not only does she look capable in a sword fight, but any person would be glad to have a beauty like that on their arm.

"Hello, boys," Kiora greets the party.

"Good morning, Kiora." Raijin replies back with a bow. "I didn't know our bout was going to garner such a crowd. I hope we exceed your expectations today."

"Oh, Raijin, formal as always! There will be no need for that as we shall be getting more...intimately acquainted in battle." says Kiora. While she's talking two more elves approach from the direction of the elven group.

One of the elves is distinctly shorter than the others with blonde, spiky hair. She's wearing a dark green velvety cloack and matching short skirt. The elf has a cheerful bounce to her step and while not looking particularly athletic, her limbs appear lithe and with a body her size, she could be very agile and sneaky. At a glance, one can see she is armed with knives on her hips with several pouches on her belt.

The next elf is of average height, for an elf. She appears considerably more voluptuous than the other two elves. This elven lass has light skin with brown hair done in a long ponytail. She wears a clever smile on her hot red lips, like she knows something you don't. Her clothing, doesn't offer much in protection or modesty, consisting of only a tan bikini top and matching mini skirt. Raijin finds his eyes fixated on her longer than he would care on her ample cleavage that's nearly bursting from the bikini. The lovely elf is armed with oaken staff.

"Greetings, humans," says the lovely elf, "I'm Delia and my short companion is Avalina, it's a pleasure to meet you..." Avalina interjects, "chumps. You'd have to be chumps to challenge us to a duel, fake or not!"

"Never mind Avalina, she's just grumpy because she didn't get a lot of sleep last night once she heard she is going to participate in this battle. She needs the experience of battle more than most here." says Delia.

"Come on, Dee! Do ya got to spill the beans on me already?!" replies Avalina. Delia simply retorts with a giggle.

Raijin, instead of bowing, greets the elves with gentle, but firm handshakes. "Delia, I promise you, the pleasure is all mine" and "Avalina, leave your worries behind, I'm sure you'll make your friends proud." Delia gives Raijin a flirty smile and wink, while Avalina begrudgingly gives thanks.

(Go ahead and feel free to introduce yourselves back)

Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2018 7:41 pm

"well, i'll return that "favor" make me kiora last night so, here i go kiora i'll fight you" Say Grek as he prepare his bow and his arrows equiping one simple arrow for begin "i hope you're ready because i am" "well,where are my manners.my name is Grek the yougest in this group , i am an archer ,but no any archer, a master archer who have his skills very highly"

anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2018 12:37 am

Arenn smiles, "Names Arenn, circus ma- former circus mage, well met" he offers the elves a handshake much as Raijin did
Back to top Go down
Eredin

Eredin

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2018 9:36 am

forest Assasin wrote:
"well, i'll return that "favor" make me kiora last night so, here i go kiora i'll fight you" Say Grek as he prepare his bow and his arrows equiping one simple arrow for begin "i hope you're ready because i am" "well,where are my manners.my name is Grek the yougest in this group , i am an archer ,but no any archer, a master archer who have his skills very highly"

anon64 wrote:
Arenn smiles, "Names Arenn, circus ma- former circus mage, well met" he offers the elves a handshake much as Raijin did

Avalina looks at Grek and then sticks out her tongue at him, "more like master chump!" While the other introduction for Arenn goes smoother. Kiora assures Grek she'll be looking for him too.

Once the introductions are over, an Elven priestess comes over to the group of warriors and casts a 'protection from weapons' spell on everyone. One can still feel pain from blows inflicted on them but the damage should not be harmful. She then casts a 'shell' spell that reduces magical damage, but also asks any magic users to take it easy.

With that out the way the fighters go their separate ways and square off vs one another.

Grek - Foot Soldier - HP 15 AT 3
C rank, Bow user. Beginner class for non magical party members. (Good chance he could level up here if his party wins)

Arenn - Water Elementalist - SP 1, HP 20, AT 5
B rank caster who is more attuned to his chosen element. Able to use his element to clear environmental obstacles.

Raijin - Bushi - SP 1, HP 30, AT 6
B rank, specialized in melee combat. Able to intimidate others with their weapons and arms.

VERSUS

FE Blade Dancer (Kiora) - Melee Class D. HP 25, AT 5, SP 2
A tall and slender woman with pointy ears comes before you. She has a medium skin tone with long & flowing platinum colored hair. Her dark brown eyes study you for weakness. She is armed with dual short swords and clad with brown leather armor and wearing a blue tunic underneath that goes down to her thighs.

FE Trickster (Avalina) - Ranged Class D. HP 12, AT 4, SP 2
Short, blonde and spunky are the first words that come to your mind when you see this she-elf. The elf is wearing a dark green velvety cloak and matching short skirt. She has a bounce to her step and appears very agile and sneaky. She's armed with knives and has several pouches on her belt.

FE Magician (Delia) - Magic Class D. HP 15, AT 4, SP 2
A voluptuous Elven woman approaches.
She has light skin with light brown hair done in a ponytail. She has a clever smile for you on her hot red lips. Only wearing a tan bikini top and matching mini skirt doesn't offer much protection, but your eyes do admire the ample cleavage and curvy rear of Elf woman. She armed with a oaken staff.

The 3 on 3 battle begins and both Raijin and Kiora charge each other with a roar! Grek is able to attack either Kiora or Avalina and the mages are free to attack anyone.

Raijin and Kiora are first to meet each other. Raijin has his katana above his head and slashes diagonally at the last possible moment. His blade makes contact (rolls an eight) with one of Kiora's whose blade is nearly thrown from her hand! She parries the blow with the other hand, rolls and kicks Raijin on the chest at close range (roll:10). The blow forces Raijin back to gather his breath and now Kiora has the initiative!

(Anyone feel free to go next, the other elves moves will follow yours.)

Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2018 9:47 am

"My Turn!, Take My Triple Arrow treat" he change the simple arrow for tree wich specialy designed for Travel more faster because these arrow are made of a light wood, he Throw his arrow toward Avalina "Let me introduce my skills first lovely Avalina~"

Eredin

Eredin

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2018 10:08 am

forest Assasin wrote:
"My Turn!, Take My Triple Arrow treat" he change the simple arrow for tree wich specialy designed for Travel more faster because these arrow are made of a light wood, he Throw his arrow toward Avalina "Let me introduce my skills first lovely Avalina~"

(Grek rolls a 5)

The arrows fly true and hit the little Avalina center mass. She cries out! "Why would you hit poor little me like that!?" The little Elf pulls off her hood to reveal an elf with mocha colored skin and mature facial features. She's still probably young for an elf but mature for a human. "I'll let that slide for now but I will get you back later," she adds.

Avalina takes something out from her pouches and throws it at Raijin (roll:7 SP/Charm). Raijin was still recovering from the kick he took when he's hit right in the forehead with hard projectiles! They burst on contact and emit a pink powder that leaves him coughing.

When Raijin finally catches his breath he looks in the direction from where he was hit and sees nothing. Strange! Then all of a sudden a wave, no torrent of lust foods through Raijin! He struggles to maintain composure but when he sees Kiora making a come hither face at him and blowing kisses at him, Raijin sheathes his blade and embraces Kiora who is only a few feet from him anyways. Kiora sheathes her weapons and returns the affection!

Last edited by Eredin on Fri Apr 13, 2018 1:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2018 10:35 am

"well, now i'm a bit jealous" Grek whisper while looking away from the two and crossing his arms without keeping his bow, he just wait Arenn movement while playing with an arrow and huming a song of his family

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

"Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP
Page 3 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next