Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

"Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Eredin

Eredin

"Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 9 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2018 8:49 pm

forest Assasin wrote:
"we have the cards in the table Raijin,let's work together and finish this dangeour woman who knocked out Arenn" he said with a grin while shooting another arrow this time an explosive one to break her ice and cause her a god lot of damage "Say boom ice lady"

(Gonna treat that as a *2 Damage SP attack)

Grek must of put a lot of black powder in that arrow he loosed (attack roll 9, SP *2 Damage) because the explosion knocks everyone off their feet and nobody can hear a thing for half a minute!

Arenn wakes up from the loud noise but is too weak to move.

(Attack roll: 6 *2 Damage SP attack) Luckily Raijin had also fired his lightning ball at Tsubasa before he too was floored with the rest. The lightning ball hits the mark and immediately after the explosion goes off a lightning bolt strikes the ground in the same area!

Tsubasa HP 1

Seeing as she had no chance to win after such a devastating combo, Tsubasa decides to surrender, "I give up, just don't do that thing again or whatever that was!" she says with tears in her eyes.

Battle won!

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 9 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2018 8:53 pm

"Well, sorry let me help you" said grek offering his hand to help her, if she try something he'll stab a fire arrow on his back, "but, why you knocked out my friend lady?"

Eredin

Eredin

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 9 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2018 9:05 pm

forest Assasin wrote:
"Well, sorry let me help you" said grek offering his hand to help her, if she try something he'll stab a fire arrow on his back, "but, why you knocked out my friend lady?"

She refuses the hand and stays on the ground, sobbing angrily, "Because humans are just big old jerks!" Tsubasa bellows out. "I just try to live here in peace and you humans keep bothering me. I sire one child with a man and it's nonstop ruffians thereafter!!!" Tsubasa crosses her arms. "What do you intend to do with me?"

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 9 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2018 9:11 pm

Grek sigh as she refuse his hand crossing his to "well, in the first place, we just wanted to go through witches peak because we want to finish a mission we have, sorry if we disturb your peace, if i or my companions can do anything to compensate you, you say it" Grek said with a sad face, he feel sad for tsubasa

Eredin

Eredin

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 9 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2018 9:32 pm

forest Assasin wrote:
Grek sigh as she refuse his hand crossing his to "well, in the first place, we just wanted to go through witches peak because we want to finish a mission we have, sorry if we disturb your peace, if i or my companions can do anything to compensate you, you say it" Grek said with a sad face, he feel sad for tsubasa

Raijin sighs, "Grek you're too nice to somebody who just attacked you. What if I hadn't come when I did?" Raijin then walks up to Tsubasa, "You're right though, humans are mean creatures," he picks her up amid her struggling and throws her on his left shoulder. "Now show me where you left Arenn. There were three of us and now it's two, so I assume you had something to do with that."

"Hey, hey, Mr. Samurai, no need to be rough!" Tsubasa protests, "Not unless I get to be rough with you too later on?" She winks at Raijin and he gives her a face that indicates he wants nothing to do with that. "Prude Samurai!" Raijin squeezes her with his arm against his shoulder. "Oww, oww, fine he's that way..." She indicates with her finger. "Grek, let's get going." Raijin says as he trudges by him.

Luckily upon Tsubasa giving up the weather has returned to mostly normal. The walk to Arenn is short and Raijin finds him with a smile on his face, struggling to get his pants back on. "Guess you had fun," Raijin manages to say while holding back a bit of laughter. Raijin tosses Tsubasa down not very gently, "Yuki Onna, why don't you help him back up and apologize?"

Tsubasa gets up and slowly approaches Arenn, not sure of the reception she'll get.

Last edited by Eredin on Sun Apr 22, 2018 9:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 9 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2018 9:39 pm

"well, isn't my fault if my chivalry dominates over my determination" Grek saaid with a nervous giggle putting his hand behind his neck, "are you fine Arenn?" ask grek with some concern

anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 9 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2018 1:47 am

Arenn slowly gets to his feet, then looks to Grek, then Raijin, then Tsubasa
"Not sure if funs the right word" he half chuckles before answering Grek. "Yeah, I'm fine now, thanks to you guys"

He then turns to Tsubasa, "what part of I mean no harm didn't you get?" He asked accusingly, "it's pretty messed up to cry about your son like that and then immediately try to stop someone saving the life of their loved one'
Back to top Go down
Eredin

Eredin

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 9 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2018 11:30 am

anon64 wrote:
Arenn slowly gets to his feet, then looks to Grek, then Raijin, then Tsubasa
"Not sure if funs the right word" he half chuckles before answering Grek. "Yeah, I'm fine now, thanks to you guys"

He then turns to Tsubasa, "what part of I mean no harm didn't you get?" He asked accusingly, "it's pretty messed up to cry about your son like that and then immediately try to stop someone saving the life of their loved one'

Tsubasa laughs and fingers her hair awkwardly. "Yeah, maybe you're right, but when you have to deal with adventurers coming to YOUR home every year trying to kill you, you might do the same! For some reason, people think I'm the witch of Witches' Peak and not one year has passed by without a 'brave' group of heroes coming after me." Tsubasa adopts a more assertive posture, "You wouldn't believe the crap I've heard people say they were doing while in reality they were trying to kill me! One time I even invited this guy back to my place, made him dinner and sung for him and then he tries to smother me with a pillow while I sleep, talk about rude!" Tsubasa sticks out her tongue and pulls down the skin beneath one eye. "I usually let trespassers live, but lately I've taken a zero tolerance on trespassing on my mountain."

Raijin looks annoyed with the monologuing and begins to draw his katana. Tsubasa sees this and panics, "anyways, long story short, in summary, I'm sorry I thought you were just brigands looking to hurt me!" The blade is now unsheathed.

"Well, Arenn satisfied? Or should I take a more permanent solution?" Raijin asks as he raises his blade.

Tsubasa lets out a little scream and runs and hides behind Grek. "You're the chivalrous one, right? Help me...." she says sounding genuinely concerned for her life.

Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 9 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2018 11:53 am

"emm,well i think we don't have the enough time to waste in kill a woman who only tried to defend herself" Say grek smile nervously while blush slightly for having the girl behind him "y-you're right i-i'm chivalrous but emm" he sigh knowing he don't have nothing to Say and more seeing tsubasa is Still behind his back.

anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 9 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2018 12:04 pm

"Greks right, while I really don't think she was 'Just protecting herself' especially when I was clearly trying to protect her from the threats she made up to trap me..." he have a pointed and baleful look to Tsubasa, "there's no need to kill her. As long as she promises not to make trouble for us again that is"
Back to top Go down
Eredin

Eredin

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 9 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2018 2:34 pm

"Fine! You leave me alone and I'll leave you alone. It's just like I told those stupid Fallen Angels earlier, do your business and go! I swear you humans make me so angry I could melt!" Tsubasa says while holding back tears.

Raijin lowers his blade and sheathes it in one, smooth movement. "Tsubasa, I forbid you to melt, the world would be worse off without your beauty. Perhaps one day we can meet again under better circumstances, for I do not meet the same enemy more than once."

Tsubasa's emotional dam bursts at Raijin's words and the samurai can't help but to crack a small smile and sigh.

Last edited by Eredin on Sun Apr 22, 2018 9:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 9 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2018 2:56 pm

Arenn suddenly looks to Tsubasa, "Fallen angels? How many of them were there, and did you see where they were going?"
Back to top Go down
Eredin

Eredin

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 9 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2018 3:14 pm

anon64 wrote:
Arenn suddenly looks to Tsubasa, "Fallen angels? How many of them were there, and did you see where they were going?"

Tsubasa tries to compose herself but is still a wreck, "Th...there were two that I saw. I yelled at them to scram and th...they flew down on their ugly crow's wings and beat me up real good." She approaches Arenn and turns around showing a large scar on her back. "They told me others would be coming and that they would be waiting for them at the narrow pass before the summit. They seemed real confident and after getting thrashed by them I can see why." She looks at Arenn with puppy dog eyes and sounds contrite, "I'm sorry, but if anyone they knew was coming to meet them I wasn't about to give them a friendly greeting!" Tsubasa starts sobbing again.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 9 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2018 4:18 pm

Grek see his tsubasa are sobbing and he just feel sad for her so he try to embrace her for.comfort her "calm down lady, i know that fallen angels are terrible,but we'll try to Chase and stop them,you have my Word " he said before taking and ice arrow from his back and give it yo her as a gift "take this arrow,is harmless , the arrow only actívate when i throw it with my bow,for now the only thing that can do is transform into a various ice figures"

Eredin

Eredin

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 9 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2018 4:41 pm

forest Assasin wrote:
Grek see his tsubasa are sobbing and he just feel sad for her so he try to embrace her for.comfort her "calm down lady, i know that fallen angels are terrible,but we'll try to Chase and stop them,you have my Word " he said before taking and ice arrow from his back and give it yo her as a gift "take this arrow,is harmless , the arrow only actívate when i throw it with my bow,for now the only thing that can do is transform into a various ice figures"

Tsubasa gets her emotions back together after all the sobbing and accepts his gift. In return she forms an ice figurine of herself within her hand and gives it to Grek, "Thanks, now if there's nothing else I'll be off!" She bows to both Grek and Arenn. She cautiously approaches Raijin and speaks quietly to him, "You're not like the others are you?" Raijin nods. "I knew it, well I look forward to that second meeting, but as friends," Tsubasa gives him a genuine smile and Raijin simply pats her on the head. The Yuki Onna walks away from the group with a final wave.

Raijin addresses his comrades, "I hope appreciate how dangerous that woman was. She might be young and act bubbly, but I know a killer when I see one." He clears his throat, "Now we know the enemy is waiting for us, no surprise attacks. I hope you're ready for what's to come and I trust you'll make Seraph Gabriella and I proud." With that said, Raijin looks at the map which has a detailed path up the mountain and Raijin finds the pass Tsubasa had mentioned. He indicates it's less than half a day's march. Raijin begins walking and leads the way for the party.

Last edited by Eredin on Fri Apr 20, 2018 4:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 9 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2018 4:44 pm

Arenn looks at raijin, "killers right... Good kisser though" he chuckles nervously, shaken by his near death experience before following
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 9 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2018 4:49 pm

"here we go, i'm ready for everything they will try to throw at us" Grek Said while walk following his comrades this time paying attention to both,the path and they, "my arrows will pierce theyr uglys black feathers and theyr bodys" Grek said fully determined

Eredin

Eredin

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 9 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2018 4:52 pm

anon64 wrote:
Arenn looks at raijin, "killers right... Good kisser though" he chuckles nervously, shaken by his near death experience before following

Raijin looks back and says, "Their kiss is on par with that of a succubus. Both drain your energy immediately, however the Succubus kiss can be fatal if she chooses it. The Yuki Onna only wishes to siphon one's body heat because she has none. Naturally if the Yuki Onna overdoes it then you'll be left a cold withered corpse. They aren't hostile by nature, but widespread discrimination by man can change that."

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 9 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2018 4:54 pm

"not claiming man is innocent in all this don't worry, just slightly irritated is all"
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 9 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2018 5:03 pm

Grek just continue walking while cleaning his bow within paying attention at the path and his feets while humming a song he stop to take a look at the sky "i hope my family and avalina are safe, well and the other elves"

Eredin

Eredin

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 9 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2018 5:08 pm

forest Assasin wrote:
"here we go, i'm ready for everything they will try to throw at us" Grek Said while walk following his comrades this time paying attention to both,the path and they, "my arrows will pierce theyr uglys black feathers and theyr bodys" Grek said fully determined

"I'm afraid hunting that vermin will be more difficult than the birds you hunt normally," Raijin says.

The party continue their march and sure enough the mountain path begins to narrow on one side with a sheer wall of mountain on the left side while the right side drops off several hundred feet. The party grab their weapons and ready them for attack. Nothing happens. No matter, they continue walking with weapons drawn. The path ahead of them continues to narrow, uncomfortably so. Soon all they have is about 10 feet of space on the trail. As Grek is looking to the sky on watch for enemies he soon sees plumes of black feathers dropping around him!

Grek alerts the others who look up and to the right but they all still see nothing. That's when they are greeted by a shout from behind! Blast! The Fallen have got behind the party. However, instead of attacking they approach empty handed. The pair of Fallen Angels float before the party on raven-black wings! They are carrying matching obsidian black spear and shields. As for armor, they wear dark iron breastplates with overlapping layers and matching arm and leg greaves, all of which have red accents.

One of them, with long, light blue and flowing shoulder length hair speaks to the party, "Welcome to Witches' Peak, I am Vigdus."

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 9 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2018 5:11 pm

Deciding it's best to get the measure of these potential does before acting further, Arenn speaks up.
"Hello, I'm Arenn, you the welcoming committee then?" He asks somewhat confused by the nonaggression
Back to top Go down
Eredin

Eredin

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 9 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2018 5:14 pm

anon64 wrote:
Deciding it's best to get the measure of these potential does before acting further, Arenn speaks up.
"Hello, I'm Arenn, you the welcoming committee then?" He asks somewhat confused by the nonaggression

Vigdus giggles and says, "You could say so. Well met Arenn!" She nods her head slightly. "Our leader said you would come and here you are. May I ask your intentions?" Says Vigdus cordially.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 9 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2018 5:16 pm

"Your leader?" Arenn answers Vigdus' question with one of his own "Someone I know?"
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 9 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2018 5:17 pm

"emm, thanks?..my name is grek" he said while looking at the fallen with suspicion, he just stay in a safe distance in case it was a trap

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

"Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP
Page 9 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next