Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

"Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Eredin

Eredin

"Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 8 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2018 6:45 pm

anon64 wrote:
Arenn takes a step back, wisely cautious of a woman of such beauty in a place like this.

"Thank you" He offers, still intent to avoid a fight unless necessary. "What brings you out here in the middle of a blizzard?" He has a feeling he knows the answer but doesn't want to seem hostile

The woman rushes forward and instinctively Arenn catches her, despite the caution. After all she isn't carrying weapons, right? "You have to help me! They're going to kill me! These men are... Oh my God!!!" Says the woman clearly in a panic. The woman breaks away from Arenn and starts to run off! "They're right behind me, you have to run there's too many of them!" She says, what does Arenn do?

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 8 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2018 6:48 pm

"Who? Who's behind you?" Arenn asks the panicked girl, moving in front of her instinctively, craning to see any approaching figures, hand on his staff
Back to top Go down
Eredin

Eredin

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 8 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2018 6:50 pm

anon64 wrote:
"Who? Who's behind you?" Arenn asks the panicked girl, moving in front of her instinctively, craning to see any approaching figures, hand on his staff

"No time to explain, they already killed my brave son who defended me!" She grabs Arenn's hand and takes off again.

Does he go with her?

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 8 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2018 6:55 pm

"Your son..." Arenn was conflicted, on one hand splitting from the party would be a real bad idea if this was a trap, on the other, he couldn't let this woman die if she was being genuine.
"Calm down a moment, we need to get my friends, they'll be able to protect you"

"Raijin! Grek!" He shouted, as he attempted to lead the woman towards the sound of the explosion
Back to top Go down
Eredin

Eredin

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 8 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2018 7:05 pm

anon64 wrote:
"Your son..." Arenn was conflicted, on one hand splitting from the party would be a real bad idea if this was a trap, on the other, he couldn't let this woman die if she was being genuine.
"Calm down a moment, we need to get my friends, they'll be able to protect you"

"Raijin! Grek!" He shouted, as he attempted to lead the woman towards the sound of the explosion

"Yes, my son." The woman says suddenly like she was never in a panic. "You wretched humans couldn't accept him as the son of a yokai and a man." The woman closes the distance and now it's face is mere inches from Arenn. "I'm perfectly calm, can you say the same?" Asks the woman as she breathes on Arenn's neck. He can feel it, but it doesn't feel warm, instead it sends a shiver up his spine and a warm feeling in his pants. "Don't worry about the other two, I'll take care of them soon enough," she assures Arenn. He looks into her eyes and while her words sound ominous, the look in her eyes promises him pleasures beyond reckoning. Arenn hesitates creating distance long enough for her to put an arm around his head to bring him in for a kiss!

Arenn's whole body feels like a living contradiction, his groin is on fire while the rest of him is shivering. Her lips must of been the coldest feeling he has ever felt but he can't help but to love the feel of them. Soft, pliable and the taste of them is ambrosia! As the cold spreads throughout his body he feels an incredible sense of fatigue. The woman is wearing all of those fox furs, it must be awfully warm in there....

(Arenn may speak, but has no energy to escape)
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 8 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2018 7:15 pm

Arenn tries to compose himself

"Right...yokai, you brought the blizzard then, that's ice magic on a level beyond my own.". He speaks, half stalling half trying to reason with her while he silently prays for his companions to find him. "Surely we can resolve this peacefully, in all my encounters with your kind, or at least similar , they've all managed to end without bloodshed."
Back to top Go down
Eredin

Eredin

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 8 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2018 7:22 pm

anon64 wrote:
Arenn tries to compose himself

"Right...yokai, you brought the blizzard then, that's ice magic on a level beyond my own.". He speaks, half stalling half trying to reason with her while he silently prays for his companions to find him. "Surely we can resolve this peacefully, in all my encounters with your kind, or at least similar , they've all managed to end without bloodshed."

"My name is not, yokai, I am Tsubasa and we will resolve this in a much better way than bloodshed," she says in between planting kisses on Arenn's lips. Tsubasa releases Arenn from her embrace and he falls to his knees. She takes off her furs and reveals a shapely, womanly figure wearing a white robe with a black belt. The robe goes all the way down to the feet but is split in half down the legs. Any man could admire her long, smooth and curvy legs. Not to mention, her large bust is spilling out of her top. Her skin is very pale and she is smiling at Arenn's awestruck face. "Now pray tell how can a Yuki Onna, such as myself, bring you the greatest of pleasures..."

(Arenn may confess his desires or stay silent. His body refuses to move despite the danger.)

Last edited by Eredin on Sun Apr 22, 2018 9:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 8 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2018 7:25 pm

"Tsubasa..." Arenn whispered... Almost entranced until he hears the words Yuki Onna, he'd heard of them before, and theyd sounded lethal, this snapped him back to reality a little. He tried his best to focus on Crystal, he couldn't die here... But he just couldn't move away.
"Please... I can't die yet... Not until I save her..." Is all he can muster to say
Back to top Go down
Eredin

Eredin

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 8 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2018 7:35 pm

anon64 wrote:
"Tsubasa..." Arenn whispered... Almost entranced until he hears the words Yuki Onna, he'd heard of them before, and theyd sounded lethal, this snapped him back to reality a little. He tried his best to focus on Crystal, he couldn't die here... But he just couldn't move away.
"Please... I can't die yet... Not until I save her..." Is all he can muster to say

Tsubasa can't help but to look upset, "I admire your will, but it won't save you," she says unapologetically. She slowly walks towards Arenn and kneels in front of him. Arenn's eyes focus on Tsubasa's breasts as she moves. "Looks like your body betrays your intentions, my poor strong, mage!" She says with renewed vigor. Tsubasa grabs Arenn with one hand and lowers the cloth shielding her breasts. Arenn's eyes go wide and the pupils dilate when he sees her uniquely blue areola and nipples. Tsubasa then pulls Arenn into her cleavage and starts massaging her ice cold breasts in his face!

As this happens the wind slightly dies down and Arenn's companions continue looking for each other.

(As Tsubasa deals damage the blizzard becomes less intense and thus easier for the other party members to find each other. No attack, DC 10, 1 attack DC 9, 2 attacks DC 8, 3 attacks DC 7, 4 attacks DC 6, 5 or more attacks DC 4.)

Yuki Onna (Tsubasa) - Magic Class B. HP 40, AT 7, SP 3 - Attacked one time.

Arenn HP 13

Raijin continues searching (1) and still can't find his bearings. He heard the boom to the east, but which way is east?

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 8 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2018 7:36 pm

( wow, my mind was shouting ,is obviusly Yuki Onna fromthe stories ! haha)

"Well this is bad i heard Arenn's shout..Raijin!! Fast Follow my Voice is me Grek, i having a Really Bad feeling now!, we have to find Arenn,i heard stories about a woman who absorve the Warm of the lost man in the blizzard!!" Shout Grek with his voice letting know how bad is hes feeling

Eredin

Eredin

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 8 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2018 7:38 pm

forest Assasin wrote:
( wow, my mind was shouting ,is obviusly Yuki Onna fromthe stories ! haha)

"Well this is bad i heard Arenn's shout..Raijin!! Fast Follow my Voice is me Grek, i having a Really Bad feeling now!, we have to find Arenn,i heard stories about a woman who absorve the Warm of the lost man in the blizzard!!" Shout Grek with his voice letting know how bad is hes feeling

(Search: 7, fail)

Grek calls out but nobody answers, the wind is still too loud probably!

(Arenn's turn - you can't struggle but you can beg or enjoy yourself)

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 8 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2018 7:40 pm

(I knew it was a Yuki Onna, but Arenn wouldn't as a character)

Trying his hardest not to give in to her there and then, Arenn continues talking, as it seemed his only chance..
"What if I... Cut you a deal"

Roll:5
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 8 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2018 7:44 pm

"Dammit, is know or never, this use a whole part of my energy but if i don't do it...Arenn's will die,so let do it!!! Demon Arrow!!!" he shout while throwing his demon arrows letting it to explode with a really loud explosive sound, this sound is to easy for heard it this can help yes or yes

Eredin

Eredin

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 8 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2018 7:47 pm

anon64 wrote:
(I knew it was a Yuki Onna, but Arenn wouldn't as a character)

Trying his hardest not to give in to her there and then, Arenn continues talking, as it seemed his only chance..
"What if I... Cut you a deal"

Roll:5

Tsubasa continues rolling her breasts all over Arenn's face! "What's that, Mr. Mage? Are you trying to say something?" She says coyly. Arenn is overwhelmed by the softness engulfing his face while the rest of his body has gone numb. Only the heat residing in his crotch remains. Tsubasa picks up on this and undoes Arenn's pants. She takes him between her breasts and begins to massage him slowly. "Beg for release, Lord Mage, I want to make you feel good, just let me!" Tsubasa cries out!

Arenn's HP 6

Raijin heads "east" for a while and encounters nothing (search roll 3, fail.) "Shit! North maybe?" He thinks as he calmly walks.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 8 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2018 7:49 pm

At this point, wracked with pleasure and hopelessness at the same time, Arenn can only stay silent, it's all he can do to stop himself from begging, either for his life or for more.
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 8 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2018 7:50 pm

"Gah, if Raijin don't heard the explosion i can't do another thing, that arrow take a whole part of my energy, Raijiiiiin!!!! "

Eredin

Eredin

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 8 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2018 7:51 pm

forest Assasin wrote:
"Dammit, is know or never, this use a whole part of my energy but if i don't do it...Arenn's will die,so let do it!!! Demon Arrow!!!" he shout while throwing his demon arrows letting it to explode with a really loud explosive sound, this sound is to easy for heard it this can help yes or yes

(Search roll 5, fail) (basically you got to win the roll to help.)

Grek rapidly fires arrows all around but hears no reaction. Damn! He'll have to try again!!!

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Eredin

Eredin

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 8 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2018 8:00 pm

anon64 wrote:
At this point, wracked with pleasure and hopelessness at the same time, Arenn can only stay silent, it's all he can do to stop himself from begging, either for his life or for more.

"Seems like you have your pride as a warrior, now sweet dreams!" Tsubasa alternates moving her breasts then puts all of her might into squeezing them! Arenn finishes mightily and passes out in bliss and relief. Tsubasa cleans up by freezing the mess off of herself and looks to find another prey while her blizzard lasts. She hears loud arrows going off not far away and goes toward that direction...

Grek is about to grab another arrow from his quiver when he feels a shiver up his back. He turns around and before he knows it he's frozen solid up to his neck. Only his waist is somewhat free from ice. "Hello there, Mr. Archer! Fancy beating you here! Whoops I meant meeting," she closes to within an inch of Grek's face, "or would you rather have a beating?" She asks him while laughing playfully.

Arenn is KO
Grek is frozen and can't move until freed by Raijin!

Raijin thinks he hears some commotion and heads that way posthaste (Search roll 10, success!) He sees Grek with a drop dead gorgeous woman and blushes, "Grek, what's going on?"

Last edited by Eredin on Thu Apr 19, 2018 8:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 8 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2018 8:04 pm

"Raijin Help!! please this is a dangerous woman if you don't help now she will dry my warm, she is a yokai called yuki onna!" he Shout with all his force trying to help raijin to know what happen .

Last edited by forest Assasin on Thu Apr 19, 2018 8:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWSRqWpWPzE -Glen and Prowd Them
Eredin

Eredin

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 8 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2018 8:06 pm

forest Assasin wrote:
"Dammit, Stay away from me Yuki onna, i knoe how you work" he said while making distance between the yokai with his bow in hand with an arrow ready to fire " or i'll pierce you with this burning arrow"

(Check last post, your body is frozen to the neck, try asking Raijin for help now that he found you)

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 8 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2018 8:09 pm

(Edited ^^)

Eredin

Eredin

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 8 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2018 8:18 pm

forest Assasin wrote:
"Raijin Help!! please this is a dangerous woman if you don't help now she will dry my warm, she is a yokai called yuki onna!" he Shout with all his force trying to help raijin to know what happen .

The ice begins to drain Grek of his warmth (attack roll 9) and his body tires. Tsubasa is flicking Grek's pants when he shouts for help. "Now that's not very manly, Mr. Archer. Are you afraid of what I can do to you?" She says and the words promise things that Grek wants deep down inside.

"Well shit," Raijin thinks. He runs at Tsubasa and slashes diagonally (attack roll 8.). As the blade connects Tsubasa's body crystalizes into solid ice but she recoils from the blow. While she's off balance, Raijin concentrates and sends just enough lightning into the ice to weaken it enough for both Raijin and Grek to free himself.

"Yuki Onna, must we fight?" Asks Raijin.

"My name is Tsubasa and Witches' Peak belongs to me! Leave and be spared or stay and face your doom!!!" She replies cute as ever but serious as a heart attack.

Grek HP 18, SP 1
Raijin HP 30, SP 1

Tsubasa HP 34

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 8 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2018 8:24 pm

( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AINcGl9l57o )
"if we want to defeat the fallen we need to defeat her to,so if the ice is her element may be my fire arrows will warm up this fight" he said as he shoot his burning arrow toward her with a determined look, he really want to finish the reign of terror of the fallen, "Raijin if we really want to defeat the fallen we have to defeat her" grek says to him still with his eyes showing determination

Eredin

Eredin

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 8 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2018 8:35 pm

forest Assasin wrote:
( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AINcGl9l57o )
"if we want to defeat the fallen we need to defeat her to,so if the ice is her element may be my fire arrows will warm up this fight" he said as he shoot his burning arrow toward her with a determined look, he really want to finish the reign of terror of the fallen, "Raijin if we really want to defeat the fallen we have to defeat her" grek says to him still with his eyes showing determination

(Thanks for the battle track, good show too)

Grek's fiery arrow connects and hits Tsubasa center mass in the chest (attack roll 4). She yelps and screams "fire!", and puts it out in a panic.

Raijin takes the opportunity to rush her and makes a wide arching horizontal slash (attack roll 6) Raijin connects and the ice still forms to stop the blow.

Tsubasa goes to one knee and cries out and sends ice shards flying (SP attack all, roll:2, fail). Luckily Raijin rolls out the way and Grek has plenty of time to dodge.

"Let's finish this fast, Grek!" Raijin says as he concentrates on his lightning element (ready *2 damage SP attack)

Grek 18 HP, 1 SP
Raijin 30 HP, 1 SP

Tsubasa 23 HP, 2 SP
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 8 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2018 8:40 pm

"we have the cards in the table Raijin,let's work together and finish this dangeour woman who knocked out Arenn" he said with a grin while shooting another arrow this time an explosive one to break her ice and cause her a god lot of damage "Say boom ice lady"

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

"Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP
Page 8 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next