Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

"Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Eredin

Eredin

"Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 15, 2018 7:30 pm

forest Assasin wrote:
"Well in the first place, what is the cuase of that rebellion, the second is, the fallen you talk about is dangerous i mean, that fallen, if my companions and me are not ready she or he can defeat us ?,i aren't say we can't beat her or beat him, i just want to know how dangerous is our enemy" Grek Ask while thinking positive about the next fight in wich he will be envolved.

Seraph Gabriella clears her throat, "at least it's not, 'what's the meaning of life or what does God look like?' I'm surprised you want to know the cause of rebellion. Isn't it enough to know the Fallen have harmed other mortals? Do you know what causes their wings to turn black?" Gabriella flaps her wings and the party is hit by a heat wave. "Angels are meant to guide the souls of the departed to Heaven, lest they fall into Hell. The Fallen take the souls of the deceased and claim them for themselves, whether or not the souls are pure or wicked. Claiming a soul for your own is an affront to God, but if one was to gather enough souls... Even a weak angel could become mighty far faster than they ever should," Gabriella says with disgust.

"The Fallen that you seek on this mountain have harvested a great, many souls for their own. They will regard you mortals as nothing more than a source of energy or perhaps an entertaining diversion. The Fallen here and elsewhere must be destroyed for balance to be maintained," Gabriella elaborates. "From here on out, victory is not guaranteed." She closes her eyes and thinks for a moment. "I see some pleasures in store for you here, but also much more pain. If you were smart, you would turn back. I'm sorry, I can say no more."

"Seraphim are better in touch with God than the rest of us and can see the future. They are forbidden from altering the future, for fear of interfering with His plan," Raijin explains. "Naturally, that includes saving us from the Fallen themselves all on their own. 'If humans are to have a future, they must decide it for themselves', he once said, right Gabriella?"

"Yes, indeed Raijin," Gabriella lets go of Raijin's hands, moves closer and puts her arms around him. "It gladdens me to see that you have remembered His teachings, no matter how long you inhabit this filthy place."

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 15, 2018 7:49 pm

"i promised somwthing to a sweet and lovely person, if i die here" he sigh with sadness and sit looking a his hand "i not will be able to fullfil that promise, but in the hand" he look his other hand and sigh but this time with determination "if a turn back, i will look like a coward, and my family will not look at me in the same way that they do now!, neither that person to whom I gave my word!" he make a fist with his hand hitting the ground.

Eredin

Eredin

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 15, 2018 10:01 pm

forest Assasin wrote:
"i promised somwthing to a sweet and lovely person, if i die here" he sigh with sadness and sit looking a his hand "i not will be able to fullfil that promise, but in the hand" he look his other hand and sigh but this time with determination "if a turn back, i will look like a coward, and my family will not look at me in the same way that they do now!, neither that person to whom I gave my word!" he make a fist with his hand hitting the ground.

Gabriella sighs, "Mortals are free to do what they wish and I wish you luck, Grek." She looks into Raijin's eyes, "If only we could say the same? Then again, now that you're human, Raijin, you are free to do as you please." Gabriella remarks and sees Raijin trembling.

"I never asked for this, but I just couldn't stay and do nothing either after she was murdered." Raijin says while struggling to contain the emotion behind his voice.

"You're truly a unique person, Raijin. You're the only angel I've ever known who didn't want to exist anymore," Gabriella says with a hint of admiration.

"I only asked to become a blade wielded by the hand of God. I would of been happy to be reborn as a hurricane, earthquake or some holy explosion of wrath without a heart or pity! If that meant the end of my existence, then so be it. I would give anything for the justice your sister, my wife, was denied!" Raijin is now speaking as loud as one could without yelling. The veins on his head are popping out and he's clutching the blade on his hip. Tears are streaming down his cheeks.

Gabriella, doubtless moved by the sight, quickly moves in to console the Samurai. Raijin begins to sob and Gabriella pulls him in close, stroking his hair. Raijin tries to squirm out of her grip but is interrupted by a light kiss to his lips. Raijin stops crying immediately and the two simply hold each other for a moment.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 15, 2018 10:12 pm

"i only want a happy end for this, but it is selfish , i don't like being a stupid selfish" he cover his face with his hand trying to not cry with all of the feeling he have inside, "avalina i promised you i'll visit you again, and i'll fullfil that promise if that mean i have to take risks" he let his body fall completely on the ground looking at the sky "why the decisions are to hard ?"...

anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2018 2:45 am

After witnessing Raijins outburst, Arenn waits a respectful amount of time before asking Gabriella his question.
"Seraph Gabriella, I only have one question. If I'm likely to die before slaying the fallen, is there anything I can do to ensure the safety of Crystals soul. Death I'm not afraid of, but the possibility of failing and dooming that woman... It terrifies me"
Back to top Go down
Eredin

Eredin

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2018 11:20 am

anon64 wrote:
After witnessing Raijins outburst, Arenn waits a respectful amount of time before asking Gabriella his question.
"Seraph Gabriella, I only have one question. If I'm likely to die before slaying the fallen, is there anything I can do to ensure the safety of Crystals soul. Death I'm not afraid of, but the possibility of failing and dooming that woman... It terrifies me"

Seraph Gabriella is still consoling Raijin when she receives the question, "If the Fallen is not slain, there is nothing to be done. My forces are stretched thin as they are now. If the Fallen intend to use this place as a base, we will eventually destroy them, but I'm afraid I can offer no more assistance in the short term." Raijin whispers something into Gabriella's ear and she smiles as she lets him go.

Raijin is now standing tall again and addresses his companions, "Getting involved with us Celestials is a dangerous proposition, Gabriella wants to make sure you know what you are getting into. There is no shame in leaving if the going gets rough. I'm sure you have families to return to as well. If you decide to leave, I won't hold it against you. I will return with the Seraph and go where she tells me to fight for as long as I live."

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2018 12:06 pm

"avalina..." Grek whisper closing his eyes and sitting in the ground start meditating and pray yo the seraph only concentrating on that,when he finish he sigh and deside "can i make a short visit to someone?..

anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2018 3:27 pm

Arenn takes a second to compose himself then looks to Raijin and Gabriella. "Well, if the fallen has to die to save Crystal, I'm killing the fallen. No point running home to someone just to let them know I've doomed them. Just tell me what you need to do"
Back to top Go down
Eredin

Eredin

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2018 3:00 am

forest Assasin wrote:
"avalina..." Grek whisper closing his eyes and sitting in the ground start meditating and pray yo the seraph only concentrating on that,when he finish he sigh and deside "can i make a short visit to someone?..

anon64 wrote:
Arenn takes a second to compose himself then looks to Raijin and Gabriella. "Well, if the fallen has to die to save Crystal, I'm killing the fallen. No point running home to someone just to let them know I've doomed them. Just tell me what you need to do"

Raijin answers Grek, "I'm afraid we haven't the time. The Elves topped off our supplies, but we're going to be going through them much faster on the mountain. Between the climbing and the cold we will need to be eating much more to maintain our strength. If you need to go turn back, I would hold it against you, but now is the time to decide."

Gabriella replies to Arenn, "You are quite right, the Fallen must die and you wouldn't want to return to your lover like that. Losing anyone important to you before their time is a tragedy. I would know," There is a pain in the fiery eyes of the Seraph. "If the Fallen are indeed here they will be atop the mountain. Height is no obstacle to an angel, but a great inconvenience for most mortals, not to mention a defensible redoubt. I have been unable to sense their presence, but it's likely they have ways to hide themselves like rats in the larder. Climb the mountain, defeat the Fallen, save your love's soul and who knows how many others. That is your mission, it will be most difficult, but God is always watching." Gabriella has the look of iron resolve on her face.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2018 6:58 am

"well i'll help to defeat the fallen,l hope this don't finish in a bad end" he said with a serious glare,from one of his eyes fall a tear,it was possible to see how the hand holding his bow was shaking with the force that exerted when he clenched his fist,he sigh and look one last tome at the sky

anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2018 9:26 am

"I don't know much about God, but if it saves Crystal, it's something I've gotta do." Arenn spoke with grim resolve, "I'm sorry to ask so much of you Gabriella, but is there anything else you can do for us before we set off?"
Back to top Go down
Eredin

Eredin

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2018 11:17 am

anon64 wrote:
"I don't know much about God, but if it saves Crystal, it's something I've gotta do." Arenn spoke with grim resolve, "I'm sorry to ask so much of you Gabriella, but is there anything else you can do for us before we set off?"

Gabriella smiles and moves closer to Arenn, "I can pray for you." The heat coming off her body is almost uncomfortable even at a distance of a few feet. "I will pray for success in your next 3 encounters before you find the one seek," whispers Gabriella into Arenn's ear as she gives him a quick peck on the cheek. The heat up close feels instead of a burning feeling is actually very comfortable and relaxing. Arenn gets a better look at the Seraph's body at the same time and can't help but to admire the form fitting dress and the ridiculous cleavage contained within. Arenn can't help but to wonder if all angels are this stacked, err, beautiful. "I'm afraid beyond that, there is nothing further I can do." Says Gabriella.

Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2018 11:31 am

The archer just sit on the ground and pray for a good end, he closed his eyes and relax,whit his eyes closed he get up and práctice some tai-chi,his family always make tai-chi for concéntrate and balance they feelings,he take his bow and shoot two arrows at the air , when the arrows start to fall he open his hands and let them fall in his hand ,then he places them with the point pointing at the sky in his thumbs and he kept the balance in these.

anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2018 3:34 pm

Arenn finds himself blushing, "Well, uhh, I've never been blessed before, but thank you". He takes a second, then looks to Raijin, "whenever you're ready"
Back to top Go down
Eredin

Eredin

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 7 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2018 8:36 pm

Gabriella addresses everyone, "I wish you luck in the battles to come. Remember the Fallen are your enemy, show them no mercy for they will show you none in return." A blinding light begins to food the now completely dark area. Raijin's heart is thumping rapidly in his chest. He wants to say more, but stops himself and simply offers a wave farewell. The light becomes extremely brilliant as the Seraph leaves floating up into the sky. Then, darkness.

The sun had set some time ago and now the group may as well pitch camp. They hastily get their tents up racing total darkness and manage to get a fire going with some food. The group is silent as they work until Raijin says, "Not every day mortals get to see a Seraph, huh?"

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 7 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2018 9:07 pm

Grek stop mediting sigh while the arrows fall but he catch them in mid air and smile at Raijin "i only saw one in my dreams, She looked like my beloved who died in combat, how curios she was killed by a fallen, now i have more reasons for kill that fallen and take revenge on my beloved" he say making a fist with full force ,showing how the fist was shaking by force.

anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2018 4:18 am

"Not something I've seen before I'll admit..." Arenn Said, "Well if we all now have reason to kill the fallen, I suggest we get started"
Back to top Go down
Eredin

Eredin

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2018 4:34 am

(FYI, I have up to 4 encounters for the thread remaining. I can shorten it to 2 to tell the story I want. The thread is getting long and I can appreciate if you guys want to move on. Just reply and let me know if you want longer or shorter.)

Raijin says, "I'm eager to climb the peak too and see what awaits us. Must be very significant for Gabriella to warn us in person." With that said the party passes the night in an anxious sleep and awakes early to start hiking. They gather their belongings and set out in a column.

The party hikes for several hours and eats lunch. The rocky terrain has given way for snow covered and the pace slows down to accommodate. Suddenly, the weather takes a turn for the worst and the winds pick up. Snow begins falling and the temperature drops precipitously. The conditions around the party are of that of a complete white out. The snow covered ground blends in with horizon. Will the party stop until conditions improve or will they press on no matter what?

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2018 7:26 am

(i think longer,no?)

"we don't have time for wait" grek said covering his face with his arm and try to walk fitghing against the blizzard,he remember days ago he buy some snow glasses, he take the snow glasses from his backpack and give them to his companions, he use the snow glasses hopping Will work against the Blizzard.

Eredin

Eredin

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2018 11:52 am

forest Assasin wrote:
(i think longer,no?)

"we don't have time for wait" grek said covering his face with his arm and try to walk fitghing against the blizzard,he remember days ago he buy some snow glasses, he take the snow glasses from his backpack and give them to his companions, he use the snow glasses hopping Will work against the Blizzard.

(I'm fine with longer, just wanted to know if you guys are still on board)

The men put on the glasses and attempt to brave the weather. While the ice cold wind no longer stings their eyes, visibility remains poor. They walk for several minutes, some of them going faster than the others. The weather gets fouler and soon the conditions are that of a blizzard! Raijin is struggling to keep up and can no longer see his companions. He thinks he can make out their tracks by feeling them with his feet as he doesn't quite sink in as deep as when his feet hit fresh snow. Grek can see Arenn and sees him fall face first into the snow. Maybe he tripped on something? While Arenn sees Grek putting on an incrediblely fast pace ahead of him. Arenn yells to Grek to slow down but Grek doesn't respond. Damn blizzard!

As Arenn is picking himself off the ground a hand reaches for him and he takes it to help himself up. Wow! What a soft hand, Grek must use moisturizer. However, when Arenn looks up to say thanks, it isn't Grek who picks him up, but another! A woman covered head to toe in white fox furs is standing in front of Arenn. Her face is pale, but objectively beautiful. She has brilliant platinum white hair with bangs and two strands that go down to her chest. The woman has piercing blue eyes, a small nose and bountiful, plush scarlet red lips.

Last edited by Eredin on Thu Apr 19, 2018 3:24 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2018 12:10 pm

Grek can't see his companions Even with the glasses,he deside for shoot an arrow with gunpowder to the air as a signal to help arenn and raijin, " if this work they'll find me

Last edited by forest Assasin on Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWSRqWpWPzE -Glen and Prowd Them
Eredin

Eredin

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2018 3:13 pm

forest Assasin wrote:
"Ally ir enemie?" Grek said with one hand in an arrow without taking it and the other in the bow,he wait the answer of the women approaching her with caution

(You don't see the woman yet, between the low visibility and distance Grek is unaware of her presence. Gonna have to wait for Arenn to act, but even if he calls out the blizzard may be too loud to hear him.)

Meanwhile Raijin is still trudging along. "Honestly I don't even know if I'm following their tracks anymore," he thinks as sees nothing but white sky and white snow beneath him. He looks around and can't see his companions. The cold is piercing through his armor, but all the old warrior does is sigh and continue in the direction he thought was correct. The noise of the blizzard around him is roaring and all he wants is to sit down and warm himself by a fire. Raijin calls out for his companions but the only answer he receives is from the blizzard....
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2018 5:25 pm

( i edited my dialogue)

Eredin

Eredin

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2018 5:38 pm

forest Assasin wrote:
( i edited my dialogue)

(Cool beans!)

Raijin hears a boom somewhere in the blizzard and starts heading that direction.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2018 6:32 pm

Arenn takes a step back, wisely cautious of a woman of such beauty in a place like this.

"Thank you" He offers, still intent to avoid a fight unless necessary. "What brings you out here in the middle of a blizzard?" He has a feeling he knows the answer but doesn't want to seem hostile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

"Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP
Page 7 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next