Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

"Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Eredin

Eredin

"Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 10 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2018 5:33 pm

anon64 wrote:
"Your leader?" Arenn answers Vigdus' question with one of his own "Someone I know?"

forest Assasin wrote:
"emm, thanks?..my name is grek" he said while looking at the fallen with suspicion, he just stay in a safe distance in case it was a trap

"You know her as Aerith. You met in the cave at Hellfire Gulch, yes?" Vigdus says matter of factly. "And well met Grek," she winks. "And you, Raijin, I had not expected to see you in the flesh again," Vigdus says playfully.

"Good grief, Aerith got the Spearmaiden sisters to join her too? What are you thinking?" Raijin says annoyed.

The silent Fallen pipes in, "You know all too well why, but I doubt your friends here do. I wonder would they be standing by your side if they knew."

"Astrid, you waste your time with these rebel fools too? It matters not, tell them," says Raijin.

Vigdus addresses Arenn and Grek, "May we approach closer and have a civilized conversation? Tell your attack dog we won't bite."

Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 10 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2018 5:34 pm

Arenn looks to Raijin, "Can we trust that promise or?"
Back to top Go down
Eredin

Eredin

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 10 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2018 5:35 pm

anon64 wrote:
Arenn looks to Raijin, "Can we trust that promise or?"

"Think for yourself, you know where I stand with this filth." Raijin replies, but doesn't seem too concerned.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 10 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2018 5:37 pm

Arenn takes a step back, but draws his staff. "Why do you need to approach us in order to talk?" He asks suspiciously
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 10 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2018 5:40 pm

"well" Grek Draws his bow and a simple arrow for start Taking caution "the same,why do you need to approach us in order to talk, my ears are as efficient as those of an elf" Said Grek preparing to shoot his arrow in a emergnecy case

Eredin

Eredin

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 10 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2018 5:59 pm

Astrid answers the two, "We do not have our weapons drawn and merely want to discuss things like civilized beings!" she sounds upset, but then Vigdus scolds her with a sharp "sister!" Astrid sighs and breathes in and out a few times before she speaks.

"That man you're traveling with isn't who you think he is. He's a butcher, slayer of mortal and angel alike! You two are fighting on the wrong side of the Celestial Civil War."

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 10 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2018 6:05 pm

"Trust or not Trust?" he said more confused but still with his bow ready for fire the arrow "i don't know wich of the two to trust, this is to confusing,maybe i need to use one of my unique Arrow of truth? "

Eredin

Eredin

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 10 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2018 6:13 pm

forest Assasin wrote:
"Trust or not Trust?" he said more confused but still with his bow ready for fire the arrow "i don't know wich of the two to trust, this is to confusing,maybe i need to use one of my unique Arrow of truth? "

Raijin addresses Grek, "Trust is a funny thing, but would you really put your trust into some arrow that compels the truth? Would it work on an angel, fallen or not?" He then looks to the Fallen, "A butcher carves meat, I am His Justice! Or at least I was before your leader attempted to seal me with the spell tag. It was meant to utterly destroy me, blink out my entire existence within seconds. She almost succeeded but then Arenn intervened and saved my life. While I may be alive, that damned spell tag has permeantly severed my connection to God and the Heavens. How do you answer for that?" Raijin is doing all he can to contain himself. "Have I killed? No, only God has killed and I was merely his instrument." Raijin has now calmed himself down somewhat.
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 10 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2018 6:23 pm

Grek sigh and keep his bow then he close his eyes and meditate for a short time to clear out his thoughs and try to balance his feelings again then he open his eyes trying to reorganize his ideas,he don't talk he just stare first at the fallen then at Arenn and Raijin.

anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 10 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2018 7:43 pm

"Civil war..." Arenn thought allowed. "If that's the case the only person to blame for the 'side I'm on' is your leader, saving the soul of the only person who's ever been good to me is the only thing that matters to me here. I don't even know why it was taken from her in the first place"
Back to top Go down
Eredin

Eredin

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 10 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2018 8:12 pm

anon64 wrote:
"Civil war..." Arenn thought allowed. "If that's the case the only person to blame for the 'side I'm on' is your leader, saving the soul of the only person who's ever been good to me is the only thing that matters to me here. I don't even know why it was taken from her in the first place"

Vigdus frowns and her cheeks blush, "Yes, you have our sincerest apologies!" she says with her right hand over her heart. "I'm afraid that was a necessary action to get...his attention," she gestures towards Raijin. "Our plan centered on eliminating Raijin right from the start, so the rest of us could move freely in the mortal realm. While he still breathes it was enough to shatter his power and allow our plans to begin. Aerith assures me that she has not taken Crystal's soul for her own. Us Fallen only steal the souls of the wicked mortals that die instead of leading them to Hell for punishment. Their penance shall be to help us in our struggle." Vigdus explains somewhat emotionally. Clearly she finds justice in her cause.

Astrid joins in the conversation, "Arenn, our leader is willing to give you back Crystal's soul right now. All you have to do is come with us, not as friends or enemies, your role in these events is over. Take her soul, return to her and let us take care of the rest."

"Honeyed words from a sweet tongue," Raijin claps. "Why don't we stop this charade and get back to business?"

Slowly but surely during the conversation, the party has had enough time to examine the Fallen from the stand off distance they are at from each other. Though their wings be black as night, can the party trust their words? Can they trust Raijin?

Astrid - Fallen Spearmaiden - Ranged Class C. HP 35, AT 6, SP 2
Short blonde hair with dark brown eyes. She wears a diadem with a dark ruby hanging from the center. Her makeup consists of a smokey eye shadow and dark red lipgloss. A short and slightly upturned nose would make her cute by must standards.

Vigdus - Fallen Spearmaiden - Ranged Class C. HP 35, AT 6, SP 2
Long light blue and flowing shoulder length hair with contrasting purple eyes. She wears a necklace of a golden cross encrusted with rubies. Brilliant dark blue lipstick makes her lips look appetizing and her sharp chin and angled cheeks make for a face very easy on the eyes.

Last edited by Eredin on Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 10 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2018 8:20 pm

"Well, my mind is clean now, and i deside to trust raijin so take this arrow as a thanks" he said as he shoot the arrow which was still prepared in his bow at vigdus trying to pierce her and prepare a special arrow

Eredin

Eredin

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 10 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2018 8:56 pm

forest Assasin wrote:
"Well, my mind is clean now, and i deside to trust raijin so take this arrow as a thanks" he said as he shoot the arrow which was still prepared in his bow at vigdus trying to pierce her and prepare a special arrow

Battle track - https://music.youtube.com/watch?v=iWO4ff1HXYY&feature=share

(Attack roll 8, success)

The arrow flies true and strikes the abdomen of Vigdus where it becomes embedded in her armor. She recoils from the bow but stands firm. Raijin who was itching for a battle this whole time rushes her and swings (roll 5, hit) his dai-katana at Vigdus several times striking multiple hits to her armor! The Fallen takes to the sky, pulls out the arrow and blood trickles out from the wound. She takes her time to recover while airborne.

Vigdus HP 24

Astrid calls out to Arenn while she flys towards him, "Take my hand, Arenn! The mistakes of your companions needn't be yours as well!" Astrid's hand is within reach of Arenn's. Does he take her hand?

Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 21, 2018 1:38 pm

Arenn takes a step back, but rather than joining his allies in attacking immediately shouts
"All of you, stop for a second! Astrid, I have absolutely 0 reason to trust you. But Raijin, I didn't come here to be a playing piece in your wars, can we at least hear eachother out before start murdering eachother again!" Arenns yelling now, heated and angry that himself and Crystal have been dragged into such a mess
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 21, 2018 1:42 pm

"Sorry.." Grek sighs and keep his bow but keep his guard up and just sits in the ground thinking something "this is to confusing.."

Eredin

Eredin

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 21, 2018 3:52 pm

anon64 wrote:
Arenn takes a step back, but rather than joining his allies in attacking immediately shouts
"All of you, stop for a second! Astrid, I have absolutely 0 reason to trust you. But Raijin, I didn't come here to be a playing piece in your wars, can we at least hear eachother out before start murdering eachother again!" Arenns yelling now, heated and angry that himself and Crystal have been dragged into such a mess

Raijin responds with equal anger in his voice, "If you're angry about being somebody's pawn then look no further than the wench in front of you! I've done nothing but help you from the start and look at what it's cost me! They severed my connection to Heaven and nearly took my life!"

Astrid protests, "We admit we're wrong to involve you, but what would you do for your freedom and your loved ones lives!? My life and those of my loved ones are forfeit if he has his way. Look at how he executed my comrade without a second thought back in Hellfire! Raijin is a murderer and you're no better if you stand with him after you know this. My comrades were only trying to leave when the both of you appeared!"

Vigdus lets out a war cry and sweeps down upon Raijin wielding her spear (roll: 2) and Raijin manages to roll out the way!

(BTW this finishes the first turn. Arenn and Astrid lose their attacks because they're still talking. If combat resumes next turn, everyone will make attacks.)
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 21, 2018 4:09 pm

"...is enough, i don't want to listen words from stupid liers as you Fallen angel, if you are a fallen that means all of your words and protest are just lies from your blackened hearth, and i'll make you pay,because a stupid fallen like you, take the life of my old beloved years ago, so shut up !!" Grek Shout with all forces and fury taking a completely black arrow from his ba, "you fallen, you'll feel all of my rage with this arrow" he shoot the arrow to astrid and this start to form a blackened aura around itself "I will avenge my beloved"

Last edited by forest Assasin on Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWSRqWpWPzE -Glen and Prowd Them
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 21, 2018 5:15 pm

Arenn is stricken by conflict, but as he thought about the situation and heard Raijins words, a memory flashed back to him
"I watched your leader laugh about how Crystal screamed as they tortured the soul out of her..." He said, anger rising in his tone. "You'll have no sympathy from me."

He rejoined his teammates and readied his staff.
"My apologies Raijin, you're right. You've been nothing but a valuable ally to me"
Back to top Go down
Eredin

Eredin

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 21, 2018 5:39 pm

anon64 wrote:
Arenn is stricken by conflict, but as he thought about the situation and heard Raijins words, a memory flashed back to him
"I watched your leader laugh about how Crystal screamed as they tortured the soul out of her..." He said, anger rising in his tone. "You'll have no sympathy from me."

He rejoined his teammates and readied his staff.
"My apologies Raijin, you're right. You've been nothing but a valuable ally to me"

Raijin cheers, "That's more like it, now let's allow them to lay down their lives for their so-called justice!" Raijin makes several hand signs and power begins to coalesce around him. The Samurai has a slight golden glow about him when he is pierced in the shoulder (roll 5) by Vigdus who follows through on her missed attack from earlier! Raijin grunts in pain and the glowing aura that had begun to surround him dissipates immediately. Raijin attempts to continue gathering his power with the spear in him, when Astrid lunges at him with blinding speed, spear in hand! The golden aura returns again but is snuffed out as Astrid runs him through (roll 3, SP immobilize) the gut with the spear! Raijin coughs blood right away and elbows Vigdus off him. Meanwhile Astrid is attempting to bury the spear deeper in Raijin's flesh, the samurai chops at the shaft with his hand and breaks it in half! Astrid darts away quickly and forms another obsidian spear in her hands.

"Not bad for some washed up fools," Raijin says while gritting his teeth. "You've managed to sever the last bit of my divine power. I don't know if you should celebrate that because now I'm going to kill you both as merely a man!" Raijin rips out the spear embedded in his gut and goes to a knee. "Gonna miss that blood, but I couldn't stand to have some filth like that keeping it within me..."

Raijin HP 18, SP 0 (Immobilized)

Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 21, 2018 5:43 pm

(so have I missed my combat turn?)
Back to top Go down
Eredin

Eredin

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 21, 2018 5:50 pm

anon64 wrote:
(so have I missed my combat turn?)

(Last turn yes, you and Astrid did not attack. Now is a different turn so go ahead. BTW Grek didn't specify who he's attacking.)

Vigdus 24HP, SP 2
Astrid 35HP, SP 1

Last edited by Eredin on Sat Apr 21, 2018 6:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 21, 2018 5:52 pm

(oh,sorry i forgot that detail because of the emotion xD, i'll edit the post )

forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 21, 2018 5:54 pm

(edited, sorry for that wrong of mine ^^U)

Eredin

Eredin

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 21, 2018 6:02 pm

forest Assasin wrote:
(edited, sorry for that wrong of mine ^^U)

(No problem, remember you can use SP to double your attack damage or cause status effects. Just put the SP in parentheses and the desired effect.)

The arrow of darkness pierces (roll: 10) the shield of Astrid causing some damage but much alarm. She discards the shield in a fury and taunts Grek by pointing to him and slitting get throat with the same finger.

Astrid HP 30

Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 21, 2018 6:12 pm

"I'll pay you all back for every ounce of pain you caused her!" Arenn yells before attempting to impale Astrid with a share of ice from beneath her!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

"Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP
Page 10 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next