Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

"Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Eredin

Eredin

"Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 08, 2018 4:34 pm

anon64 wrote:
"Shit, there's more coming guys" Arenn curses his luck before using his magic to set up traps that will freeze the first thing that steps on them around the perimeter
(Roll:9)

Sure enough a pack of wolves burst onto the scene looking for a meal. The trap Arenn casts works and it slows down the wolves long enough for them to react to the new threat. However, the party is surrounded by the wolves and it's not clear who the wolves are hunting.

Forest Wolfpack - Melee Class C. HP 40, AT 5
A pack of angry wolves have the party surrounded! There are about a dozen of them bearing down on you and they look hungry. The wolves are covered in brown and white fur with a distinct Alpha male who stands prouder than the rest.

(Arenn has already acted this turn and may do so after the enemy phase. Raijin will act after Grek, then the enemies will react.)

Wolves are at 35HP
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 08, 2018 5:37 pm

"well, that's  enough,let get serious" Grek said before taking 3 arrows and aiming at the wolves then he shot the arrows hoping the three will be impact the wolves "here it go, the special triple arrow learned from my family!".

Eredin

Eredin

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 08, 2018 5:48 pm

forest Assasin wrote:
"well, that's  enough,let get serious" Grek said before taking 3 arrows and aiming at the wolves then he shot the arrows hoping the three will be impact the wolves "here it go, the special triple arrow learned from my family!".

Grek's quarries find their mark and land on 3 separate wolves causing one of them to limp away in retreat (4)!

Wolves HP 32

Raijin sees that his party has his back and continues with the assault on the bear. Deciding against a kill shot this time Raijin waits until the bear gives him an opening, when the bear lunges at him. Raijin parries and manages to slash the side of the bear inflicting a wound (9)!

Bear HP 10

The bear having been seriously injured now goes into a rage, it's eyes glowing blood red! The beast pounces on Raijin, claws and bites him with all it's might (SP X2 damage, roll 10, ouch). The claws manage to penetrate the weak points in the armor and gloves of Raijin who struggles to defend himself, while he manages to stop a lethal blow from being dealt.

Raijin HP 16

The wolves go after Arenn one by one (6) biting him as they run by!

Arenn HP 15

Last edited by Eredin on Sun Apr 08, 2018 5:57 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 08, 2018 5:52 pm

"Focus on the largest wolf, that's the alpha, I'll deal with the bear!" Arenn calls before attempting to trap the beast in a bubble, hoping that with the bear wounded and immobile the wolves might focus on it rather than them.
(Roll:3)
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 08, 2018 6:40 pm

Grek Again use hsi Triple arrow this time in one enemy hoping the arrows will impact in the alpha wolf," Take this litle puppy you are useless in front of my arrows" then he recharge his bow taking one arrow wich have her edge changed for gunpowder and search in his back for a ligther "maybe this will help against the animals"

Eredin

Eredin

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 08, 2018 6:58 pm

anon64 wrote:
"Focus on the largest wolf, that's the alpha, I'll deal with the bear!" Arenn calls before attempting to trap the beast in a bubble, hoping that with the bear wounded and immobile the wolves might focus on it rather than them.

forest Assasin wrote:
Grek Again use hsi Triple arrow this time in one enemy hoping the arrows will impact in the alpha wolf," Take this litle puppy you are useless in front of my arrows" then he recharge his bow taking one arrow wich have her edge changed for gunpowder and search in his back for a ligther "maybe this will help against the animals"

The bubble spell Arenn casts envelopes the bear completely and it struggles to free itself. The bubble bursts leaving the bear in a state of panic and rage. During this time Grek's volley of arrows go flying at the large and proud Alpha. As the arrows would of connected, two smaller wolves jump in the way, taking the blows. The Alpha howls menacingly and bites on one of the arrows, then removes it. (Roll 2) Looks like these animals have experience with bows and arrows...

Bear HP 5, Wolves HP 32

"Now, time to put you out of my misery, you bastard," says a determined Raijin. He charges the bear again and when the bear goes to swipe him away, this time Raijin ducks and plunges his katana deep into the bear's body (rolls an eight). The mighty beast makes nothing more than a wimper as it expires on top of Raijin!

Bear is dead!

The wolves seeing this begin to howl and growl as if in a frenzy, they gain 1 SP! The Alpha begins to pull off the slain bear from Raijin, while the others nip at Raijin for merely being in the way (roll 7). Raijin can't fight well in the confusion and suffers multiple bites!

Raijin HP 11 SP 1, Grek 8 HP, Arenn 15 HP, 1 SP
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2018 7:19 pm

"Right, we need to finish this off quickly!" Arenn shouts, using his staff to send a hail of shards of ice at the Wolf alpha. (Expending 1sp to deal extra damage)
Back to top Go down
Eredin

Eredin

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2018 7:26 pm

anon64 wrote:
"Right, we need to finish this off quickly!" Arenn shouts, using his staff to send a hail of shards of ice at the Wolf alpha. (Expending 1sp to deal extra damage)

At the tip of Arenn's staff, water vapor condenses and shoots forward at an alarming speed. Mid-air the vapor flashe freezes into icicle shards and they fully penetrate through a pair of wolves, ending them before they knew what hit them!

The remaining wolves gather in formation around the Alpha seemingly ready to strike at a seconds notice.

Wolves HP 22, SP 1

(Forest Assassin's turn)

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2018 8:52 pm

Grek hide in a branch of a tree and try to gain advantage shooting his Fire arrow now fired at the wolves trying to scare them with the fire ," hey litle puppies take this warm welcome from this hunter" he said as the arrow go toward the three wolves..

Eredin

Eredin

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2018 9:23 pm

forest Assasin wrote:
Grek hide in a branch of a tree and try to gain advantage shooting his Fire arrow now fired at the wolves trying to scare them with the fire ," hey litle puppies take this warm welcome from this hunter" he said as the arrow go toward the three wolves..

(Roll:4)

Grek looses the explosive arrow into the center of the pack and it sends one wolf flying off into the tree canopy!

Raijin makes several hand signs, "gotta see if this still works..." he mutters to himself (X2 SP attack, roll:6) When Raijin is done weaving signs, he simply points his sword towards the wolves and a tiny sphere of golden electrical energy surges slowly forward towards the wolfpack! They appear more confused than wary.

"Aw, crap, dammit!" Raijin shouts and stamps a foot.

The tiny ball of energy reaches a wolf and it's hairs rise and it yelps running away! Another wolf is hit by it, goes stiff and falls over. The little ball of energy that could makes it to another wolf before shorting out in a brilliant flash, knocking it down with it's tongue hanging out!

"You know it, baby." A resurgent Raijin reassures his teammates.

The Alpha has had enough of the groups shenanigans and charges like a missile at the nearest party member; Arenn! (X2 SP attack roll:9)

The wolf careens into Arenn with a furious force! Arenn loses his feet and the wild wolf tears away at him. Raijin and Grek knock the wolf off, but he got in some deep bites...

Wolves HP 7

Arenn 5 HP, Grek HP 8, Raijin HP 11. No SP remaining.

(Anyone feel free to go next)
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2018 4:26 am

Trying his best to ignore the pain, Arenn realises his best bet is to finish the fight there and then. Raising his staff again, shaking slightly he releases another torrent of razor sharp ice shards at the creature
(Roll:5)
((Sorry about forgetting the rolls sometimes, been pretty tired recently)
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2018 6:44 am

Grek use a normal arrow against the alpha this time aiming at his heart yo finish him off faster "say good bye"...grek said shooting the arrow

Eredin

Eredin

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2018 10:36 am

anon64 wrote:
Trying his best to ignore the pain, Arenn realises his best bet is to finish the fight there and then. Raising his staff again, shaking slightly he releases another torrent of razor sharp ice shards at the creature
(Roll:5)
((Sorry about forgetting the rolls sometimes, been pretty tired recently)

forest Assasin wrote:
Grek use a normal arrow against the alpha this time aiming at his heart yo finish him off faster "say good bye"...grek said shooting the arrow

Arenn's ice shards go flying towards the Alpha and he attempts to dodge them, but ends up getting hit in the legs slowing him down. Grek's arrow hits the mark (roll:7) and the great beast finally expires!

Wolves are defeated!

The remaining wolves howl for their fallen brethren and dash off into the distance. They shouldn't be back to bother the party again.

Seeing the wolves driven off brings great relief to Raijin. He takes off his mask and stores it in his backpack. From the backpack Raijin takes some healing salve and bandages, enough for everybody. Raijin hands them out and begins first aid on himself. Cleaning the wounds he received from the bear is a painful process, but necessary. Raijin applies the bandages next and when he's done, Raijin approaches the bear with a small knife.

Raijin starts carving off hunks of bear meat with the knife. "Wild and gamey as hell, I know but we shouldn't pass up fresh food," Raijin tells his comrades as he does his work. "I suggest we set up camp a little ways from here and rest for what remains of the day. We should only go so far as to allow the scavengers their bounty too."
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2018 8:44 pm

"Alpha meat, always the best for the hunters say my father" he said as he do the same with the alpha wolf when he finish he use the empty skin to make a cloak and sheath for his sword "take this Raijin, maybe can help you keeping your sword sharp" he said to raijin

anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2018 5:57 am

Arenn simply sits down and takes a breather. "Well that was an eventful start to the journey"
Back to top Go down
Eredin

Eredin

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2018 4:32 pm

Raijin begins pitching tents for the camp and getting a fire going. Arenn and Grek lay out some mechanical and magical traps surrounding the encampment. Once they are done, Grek continues to work on his wolf pelts and Arenn begins preparing the drinks. The sun is down and the group is resting by the campfire.

"Man, who would of thought a bear and some wolves would be so hard to take care of? People usually tell stories of adventurers just beginning and slaying animals like these with no effort, huh guys?" Raijin remarks.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2018 4:41 pm

"Hmm, good point... You don't think there was something odd about them do you?" Arenn asked
Back to top Go down
Eredin

Eredin

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2018 4:43 pm

anon64 wrote:
"Hmm, good point... You don't think there was something odd about them do you?" Arenn asked

"What do you mean, I thought seperately they would of been not difficult, but together it was a bitch!" Replies Raijin. "Are they any stronger than animals you've fought before?"
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2018 4:47 pm

"never really fought animals before" Arenn admitted, "I wasn't much of a warrior before Crystal got kidnapped, I guess the stories of adventurers slaying wolves with ease are just greatly exaggerated"
Back to top Go down
Eredin

Eredin

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2018 4:55 pm

anon64 wrote:
"never really fought animals before" Arenn admitted, "I wasn't much of a warrior before Crystal got kidnapped, I guess the stories of adventurers slaying wolves with ease are just greatly exaggerated"

"Oh, I see. Animals generally aren't some hostile mindless creatures waiting around for us to slay them for experience, that could be another reason too. Although I've seen some people go around slaying everything with a tail and legs for some reason. You wouldn't think that experience would necessarily carry over into everything else, but what can you do?" Observes Raijin. "I'd say the animals attacked us because we're trespassing in their domain. Maybe the wolves and bear were hunting one another when we just stumbled in? Can't say I'm much of a woodsman myself," admits Raijin.

"And tell me why we shouldn't be attacking you for trespassing in our domain as well, interloper?" A voice calls out to Raijin from the darkness....
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2018 5:20 pm

Arenn looked to Raijin and whispers, "Maybe we can avoid a fight on this one if we play our cards right"
Back to top Go down
Eredin

Eredin

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2018 5:28 pm

anon64 wrote:
Arenn looked to Raijin and whispers, "Maybe we can avoid a fight on this one if we play our cards right"

Raijin nods, "What do you think, Grek?"

As Raijin speaks one of the mechanical traps, a snare, is tossed into the middle of the group! The party looks around but can't see anything where the fire has the are illuminated. "Crude traps these are, you're more like to hurt yourself than me..." The voice observes.
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2018 5:52 pm

"later, now is time to see what hapen now" he whisper while taking his bow and arrows searching for clues

Eredin

Eredin

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2018 6:02 pm

forest Assasin wrote:
"later, now is time to see what hapen now" he whisper while taking his bow and arrows searching for clues

"I don't think you'll be needing those," says the voice. A figure drops from the tree canopy and lands right on top of Grek! She has him on his back with while she is straddling him on his chest. She doesn't draw any weapons and has a mischievous smile on her face. With her left hand she begins stroking Grek's thigh.

Forest Elf Blade Dancer - Melee Class D. HP ?, AT ?, SP ?
A tall and slender woman with pointy ears comes before you. She has a medium skin tone with long & flowing platinum colored hair. Her dark brown eyes study you for any weakness. She is armed with dual short swords on her hips and clad in light brown leather armor adorned with foliage from the forest. She also has on a white tunic beneath the armor that reaches midway down to her thighs.

Last edited by Eredin on Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2018 6:25 pm

"Hopefully you're right" Arenn speaks calmly to the elf, "I'm sure this doesn't have to come to violence, you say these woods are your territory?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

"Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP
Page 2 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next