Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A New Flower in the Garden

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

A New Flower in the Garden - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Flower in the Garden   A New Flower in the Garden - Page 7 EmptyWed May 16, 2018 4:34 pm

Orianna followed determined to make her feel as comfortable with the situation as possible. Misa and Mina, the two Slime Girls raised their voices and begged Adri to go in to. They wanted to watch and see what would happen. However, Adrianna shooed them off before closing the door behind her and Maybelle and Orianna.

PostSubject: Re: A New Flower in the Garden   A New Flower in the Garden - Page 7 EmptyWed May 16, 2018 4:43 pm

Although she did find the courage to go in there alone finally, she was still relieve Orianna decided to follow along. If anything goes wrong, she can help fix the problem. Still holding the vial of brew in her hands carefully, she looks back to Adri before nodding slowly. "P-please tell me...what to do for this."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: A New Flower in the Garden   A New Flower in the Garden - Page 7 EmptyWed May 16, 2018 4:58 pm

"Just wait until I mark you. It will only take a minute. After that, down the contents and, after some time, you'll be capable of using the charms of a Midara," she instructed.

PostSubject: Re: A New Flower in the Garden   A New Flower in the Garden - Page 7 EmptyWed May 16, 2018 5:06 pm

"Umm, g-give me a moment...to draw back the petals." Slowly, the dress opens up to reveal her body underneath. It didn't open up all the way as she couldn't take root in the witch's home but it was enough to allow unrestricted access to being marked granted that Adrianna didn't mind treading on Maybelle's flower if it needs to be close.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: A New Flower in the Garden   A New Flower in the Garden - Page 7 EmptyWed May 16, 2018 5:13 pm

Adrianna moved in as close as she could and settled on placing the mark along the curve of Maybelle's shoulder. It tingled a little as Additional drew a finger along her skin, but it wasn't even slightly painful. It didn't take long to finish and even briefer was Adri telling Maybelle to down the brew.

PostSubject: Re: A New Flower in the Garden   A New Flower in the Garden - Page 7 EmptyWed May 16, 2018 5:36 pm

Maybelle wasn't sure how the mark would feel like, having a bit of anxiety again but the marking was rather light and not painful at all. Relaxing a bit after the first touch, she lets Adrianna finishes marking her before, after being prompt, she raises the brew to her lips and starts to drink it.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: A New Flower in the Garden   A New Flower in the Garden - Page 7 EmptyWed May 16, 2018 5:40 pm

Adri then begins to activate the mark as she drinks the vial's contents, her body feeling a powerful, but brief jolt of pleasure. As it fades, Adri would comment on that feeling and say, "It seems like it worked. In a day or so, you should be able to charm others. Particularly weak-minded men will practically fall to their knees at the sight of you."

PostSubject: Re: A New Flower in the Garden   A New Flower in the Garden - Page 7 EmptyWed May 16, 2018 5:49 pm

The alraune was not expecteding that wave of pleasure to rip through her, causing her to whimper in a way not exactly in pain, far from it and the shudder that occurs afterward reinforces that. After she regains her wits, she was able to stammer a question. "H-h-how do I...activate it?"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: A New Flower in the Garden   A New Flower in the Garden - Page 7 EmptyWed May 16, 2018 5:57 pm

"It doesn't require a lot of focus. Basically, if you intend to damage someone's mind, kissing them can cause them pleasure," she told her. "Apply that idea to other provocative actions and you have a fundamental idea of how to fight. Here, why don't you test it out later once your body fully adjusts to your new power."

PostSubject: Re: A New Flower in the Garden   A New Flower in the Garden - Page 7 EmptyWed May 16, 2018 6:12 pm

Maybelle did had an idea on how to use this but she will have to wait to try it out and it won't quite be how Adrianna expects. With a small smile, Maybelle leans and hugs her. The symbolic gesture was rather cute looking. "T-thank you."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: A New Flower in the Garden   A New Flower in the Garden - Page 7 EmptyWed May 16, 2018 6:27 pm

"Oh! You're welcome! Drop by any time if you want. I'm sorry for scaring you earlier, hopefully next time we can have some fun instead."
Orianna put a hand on Maybelle's shoulder the moment such words slipped out of Adrianna's mouth. "That's nice, but now that we're done here, we should probably be going."

PostSubject: Re: A New Flower in the Garden   A New Flower in the Garden - Page 7 EmptyWed May 16, 2018 6:40 pm

Maybelle didn't quite understand the connotation of the word having fun and more was thinking of more family friend things. However the hand to the shoulder and the hint that they need to get back suggest a bit of urgency or something important. The alraune is totally unaware of what is going on, her innocence still unchanged even after the marking. "I guess we need...to head back. Nice to ...meet you Adrianna." She gives a small wave before she starts following along with Orianna.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: A New Flower in the Garden   A New Flower in the Garden - Page 7 EmptyWed May 16, 2018 6:49 pm

Adrianna giggled at Orianna's response and waved back as the two vanished from her home. The two soon reappeared in the gardens of the castle grounds, many of the Princess's staff having waited for them to return.

PostSubject: Re: A New Flower in the Garden   A New Flower in the Garden - Page 7 EmptyWed May 16, 2018 7:16 pm

Again Maybelle was a bit disoriented from the teleportation but nothing lasting. She makes a brief wave hello to the awaiting staff before letting a small smile. "H-hello. We're...back." While the trip was fairly interesting, she was glad to back to Orianna's castle.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: A New Flower in the Garden   A New Flower in the Garden - Page 7 EmptyWed May 16, 2018 7:23 pm

"Well, it seems we'll have to await one more day before we can practice Midara combat, Maybelle," Orianna stated. "What do you wish to do in the meantime?"

PostSubject: Re: A New Flower in the Garden   A New Flower in the Garden - Page 7 EmptyWed May 16, 2018 7:37 pm

"Umm if you aren't... too tired, maybe I can learn...to defend myself...the normal way...but if you are, I can wait...you've done so much for me." She gives Orianna a grateful smile and lean in to give her a sincere hug.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: A New Flower in the Garden   A New Flower in the Garden - Page 7 EmptyWed May 16, 2018 7:38 pm

"I'd be happy to help," she said a bit loudly. She leaned in quickly and whispered, "Too be honest, I mostly want to shirk my curfew..."

PostSubject: Re: A New Flower in the Garden   A New Flower in the Garden - Page 7 EmptyWed May 16, 2018 7:53 pm

The whisper left Maybelle at a bit of a confused state, blinking in surprise at Orianna while she whisper softly in return so not to echo the whisper too loudly. "You have a curfew...that you have to follow?
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: A New Flower in the Garden   A New Flower in the Garden - Page 7 EmptyWed May 16, 2018 8:17 pm

"Indeed. Though most of us are creatures of the night, sleep is a very good relaxant, so they're always nagging me to-"
"I must forbid it, Princess!" Theresa stepped forward, putting her foot down. "Whilst I am aware of you're priority toward helping your new friend, I must insist that you not flagrantly ignore your curfew!"

PostSubject: Re: A New Flower in the Garden   A New Flower in the Garden - Page 7 EmptyWed May 16, 2018 8:30 pm

Maybelle almost jumped at Theresa's voice. She wasn't expecting the personal guard to take charge of enforcing the curfew for the princess especially given the rank. She was a little sad that Orianna had to go now but she didn't want to cause any trouble or have any adverse effect to the vampire princess's health.

Maybelle reaches down to her flower to take a small specific petal that is about half an inch that is pretty close to the center before offering it to Orianna. "This petal...has a relaxing scent. It may help you..sleep well and easier."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: A New Flower in the Garden   A New Flower in the Garden - Page 7 EmptyWed May 16, 2018 8:33 pm

Orianna took the petal, a bit surprised that Maybelle was so easily resigned to things. "Thank you, Maybelle." Orianna shot Theresa quite a vicious stinkeye afterwards, though it didn't faze her.

PostSubject: Re: A New Flower in the Garden   A New Flower in the Garden - Page 7 EmptyWed May 16, 2018 8:55 pm

She again looks back between princess and guard again puzzling over the whole relation between the two before she decided to end it with a soft chaste kiss to Orianna's right cheek. While remaining smiling softly as she finished. It was the first time she initiate any gesture of affection to anyone.

(I am sensing a Batman/Alfred relation between Orianna andd Theresa Razz )
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: A New Flower in the Garden   A New Flower in the Garden - Page 7 EmptyWed May 16, 2018 9:00 pm

(I can see it. But let's be real: Alfred is superior in every way)
Orianna had merely taken her first step towards the castle when Maybelle had granted her a peck on the cheek. Not only was it a pleasant surprise for her to give such an open symbol of affection, but she even felt a tingle, a sign that the brew was granting her power faster than expected. Orianna turned to Maybelle and gave her a bright smile. "Good night, Maybelle~!"

PostSubject: Re: A New Flower in the Garden   A New Flower in the Garden - Page 7 EmptyWed May 16, 2018 9:09 pm

(No arguments there Very Happy).

"Good night Orianna." She smiles before the stem of her flower finally finds purchase onto the grass she was before. Seeing the garden well fed and Orianna resting for the night. She can only keep thoughts of today and how this day change her so much.

It started with the initially shaking meeting with Orianna, to the vampire princess realizing of her origin, leading to to the meeting with Adrianna and granting the power to charm that is awakening.

And now she truly feel at peace and to be able to relax. Even if she cannot find her way back home, even if it is impossible, she still feels at home. At Orianna's home.

(and that's a wrap. What a story! ^=^ )
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: A New Flower in the Garden   A New Flower in the Garden - Page 7 EmptyWed May 16, 2018 9:17 pm

Aye, I'm really happy we could do this! Let me know if you ever wanna do this again some time! You can go ahead and add an Orianna summon to her profile at this point, Btw)

PostSubject: Re: A New Flower in the Garden   A New Flower in the Garden - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

A New Flower in the Garden
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next