Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A New Flower in the Garden

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Mizuhashi

A New Flower in the Garden - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Flower in the Garden   A New Flower in the Garden - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 28, 2018 7:15 pm

(So I guess she isn't averse to sunlight like most vampires are?)

When she felt presences around her, she opens her eyes and find some bee girls in the same uniform approach her. Again she display a more initial acceptance to them with a gentle and shy smile before her flower has a small tube-like protrusion from the center with a small opening at the end, the scent of the nectar a bit stronger from the opening, it is almost like a straw in a flower-like way. "Umm...I'm sorry I...do not have much yet."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: A New Flower in the Garden   A New Flower in the Garden - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 28, 2018 8:08 pm

The two apologized for getting ahead of themselves, flying back to await a more bountiful supply of nectar. Orianna simply continued viewing the spectacle as she dined on her lunch.
(When your castle is obscured by a magical barrier, I think the sun would have less effect.)

PostSubject: Re: A New Flower in the Garden   A New Flower in the Garden - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 28, 2018 8:39 pm

(Ah OK. Though how would it affect Maybelle? As a plant girl, she does need some sun.)

She was sorry to see them go especially especially leaving them empty-handed. There was a notable pause of her vine when she was busy with with bee maids but soon after they leave, the vines started their outward spiral once more. The green substance continues to sprinkle onto the garden even before she finally reach the end of each garden. It was then that she turned and her eyes met with the mistress of the castle whom was still watching her, feeling a bit self-conscious. "T-that is enough nutrient for all of them. I-I'm sorry if that was...boring for you."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: A New Flower in the Garden   A New Flower in the Garden - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 28, 2018 8:48 pm

(It's less so that it blocks out the sun's rays, but more so that it significantly weakens it's effects on Vampires)
"Oh not at all! I love to look upon my garden, and I think, by far, your the prettiest flower in it right now," she replied to the contrary, complimenting Maybelle wholeheartedly.

PostSubject: Re: A New Flower in the Garden   A New Flower in the Garden - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 28, 2018 8:59 pm

(I'll accept that! ^.^))

"U-u-ummm..." She is kind of speechless and embarrassed from the complement and have no response in return while fidgeting a bit and displaying all of the signs of bashfulness yet doesn't seem to blush, mostly because she doesn't have blood in her.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: A New Flower in the Garden   A New Flower in the Garden - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 28, 2018 9:01 pm

It was somewhat amusing to see her get flustered. "I must say, I don't think I've ever seen such a pure Alraune before," she noted.

PostSubject: Re: A New Flower in the Garden   A New Flower in the Garden - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 28, 2018 9:05 pm

Her bashfulness was momentarily forgotten as her eyes blinks a bit in surprised and a bit of confusion. "Pure...? And there are others?"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: A New Flower in the Garden   A New Flower in the Garden - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 28, 2018 9:09 pm

"Hm? Yes, of course," she answered, tilting her head a bit at how odd that line was. "Do you not know very many Alraune?"

PostSubject: Re: A New Flower in the Garden   A New Flower in the Garden - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 28, 2018 9:17 pm

She shakes her head in response before she replies while her hand moving towards the sky with a gesturing wave. "I-I am not from here. T-these land...I have not set root here before. I do not know of this is the same green..." Her volume becomes smaller as she speaks. "Other being are so aggressive...it is not like my home."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: A New Flower in the Garden   A New Flower in the Garden - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 28, 2018 9:22 pm

This was getting much odder and odder. "What do you mean you're not from these lands? As far as I'm aware, aggressive humans and Midara has and will likely be a constant."

PostSubject: Re: A New Flower in the Garden   A New Flower in the Garden - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 28, 2018 9:34 pm

Maybelle looks downward as she tries to recall her path before she knows that she was in a land she does not belong. "I was...tending a tree when I saw some human in...a mask. But it is that...he was holding...a bee girl on her shoulder, one I know well, she was unconscious. I threw a coconut...at his leg and make him fall. I was trying to use my vines...to bring her to safety...that human took out a wooden stick...pointed at me before I saw some light. And my root was found ground that was foreign to me."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: A New Flower in the Garden   A New Flower in the Garden - Page 2 EmptyTue May 01, 2018 12:32 pm

"Magic was used, then? That explains how you got lost, but there's something that's still off about this," she thought.

PostSubject: Re: A New Flower in the Garden   A New Flower in the Garden - Page 2 EmptyTue May 01, 2018 2:37 pm

Maybelle looks a bit puzzled on what Orianna had said, in fact she has no indication that she understand what that means. "S-something...that's still off...? W-what does...that mean?
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: A New Flower in the Garden   A New Flower in the Garden - Page 2 EmptyTue May 01, 2018 2:43 pm

"You seem unused to what should be commonplace in this world," she stated firmly. "Whether it's adventurers, Midara, or even civilians, there's a certain level of aggression in the air on the regular." Though she'd never left her castle in so long, she knew that some things were unlikely to change.

PostSubject: Re: A New Flower in the Garden   A New Flower in the Garden - Page 2 EmptyTue May 01, 2018 2:51 pm

Her gaze falls to the floor, her face growing sad and a bit frightened "T-t-this is why...it is so scary. B-b-before that light happen, aggression didn't...occur this often. Now...i-i-it is like...everyone is so...wild. Even wasp girls...aren't so agitated...to this state."

She looks back at Orrianna. "T-that is why...I was scared of you."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: A New Flower in the Garden   A New Flower in the Garden - Page 2 EmptyTue May 01, 2018 10:20 pm

She looked up to Maybelle, dropping her thoughts for a moment. "And I understand completely. One thing you need to learn though is that keeping an eye out for danger is a must. Conversely, you must take aggression, yours or otherwise moderately. Being too aggressive or not aggressive enough can be fatal in this worl-" Then it hit her...
"In -this- world... Perhaps that's the reason for your lack of familiarity," she suggested slowly. "You're not from this world."

PostSubject: Re: A New Flower in the Garden   A New Flower in the Garden - Page 2 EmptyTue May 01, 2018 10:50 pm

Maybelle nods briefly. "...I really...want to go back home...but I cannot. The human...that made this happen...is gone. I do not know where...my home is now. I'm....lost..." That last phrase was spoken with a heavy sadness in it almost in a sense that sound more like a lost girl in a hostile world."

(I hope Maybelle's speech pattern is not too had to understand)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: A New Flower in the Garden   A New Flower in the Garden - Page 2 EmptyTue May 01, 2018 11:04 pm

It's not hard to understand))
"If I may," she started, rising from her seat. She approached Maybelle slowly, at first. She wanted to have her consent to truly approach her.

PostSubject: Re: A New Flower in the Garden   A New Flower in the Garden - Page 2 EmptyTue May 01, 2018 11:12 pm

She hesitated a bit at the request. However Orrianna was the only friendly voice that she has meet in a while and everywhere else she had to fend off against dangers and those who think her as danger. After a few second of pause, she nodded slowly.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: A New Flower in the Garden   A New Flower in the Garden - Page 2 EmptyTue May 01, 2018 11:57 pm

Orianna nodded back and resumed her approach. Finally, after getting close enough, she took Maybelle's hand gently. "I can't imagine how hard it must've been for you, Maybelle. I must be honest with you, I'm not sure if I can remedy your situation, but I can assure you, I'll do what I can." She offered the sweet Alraune a warm embrace. A hug certainly wouldn't fix things, but it could definitely make things better.

PostSubject: Re: A New Flower in the Garden   A New Flower in the Garden - Page 2 EmptyWed May 02, 2018 12:19 am

Maybelle instinctively gave Orianna's hand(s) a squeeze of her own lowering her flower close to the ground so that Orianna doesn't have to reach upward. It was then that the vampire opens her arms and says assurance and comfort, and at the edge of the petal, she hugs Orianna before a sob finally broke out, from the stress that she had to endure from the consecutive hostility, being so frightened that her solitude forced her alone for so long, and to finally have someone, anyone, that is willing to be there for her.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: A New Flower in the Garden   A New Flower in the Garden - Page 2 EmptyWed May 02, 2018 4:15 pm

Orianna held Maybelle for as long as she needed, letting her get everything out, rubbing her back for comfort and offering her words of consolation.

PostSubject: Re: A New Flower in the Garden   A New Flower in the Garden - Page 2 EmptyWed May 02, 2018 5:06 pm

It was until a few minutes before Maybelle finally stopped crying, somewhat soaking Orianna's shoulder with her years. She let out a soft whisper once she can finally form words. "I...do not know...what to do..."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: A New Flower in the Garden   A New Flower in the Garden - Page 2 EmptyWed May 02, 2018 7:43 pm

She didn't mind the tears soaked into her dress, all that she cared about, in this moment, was Maybelle. "Figuring things out could take a while, Maybelle," Orianna admitted. "But there's no better place to do that than a safe place."

PostSubject: Re: A New Flower in the Garden   A New Flower in the Garden - Page 2 EmptyWed May 02, 2018 8:00 pm

It didn't take too long understand what Orianna was implying. She parted for a moment to look at the walls of the castle. She had feared them as they indicate the presense of soldiers, armed and ready to harm her. But when she looks at these walls, these are Orianna's walls. She looks into the vampire's lavender eyes and gave her a genuine smile and a heartfelt response. "...thank you..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Flower in the Garden   A New Flower in the Garden - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A New Flower in the Garden
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next