Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A New Flower in the Garden

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Mizuhashi

A New Flower in the Garden - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Flower in the Garden   A New Flower in the Garden - Page 4 EmptyFri May 04, 2018 6:32 pm

"I know...but I never have made anything...other than to help others..or drive them away. What...should I do?"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: A New Flower in the Garden   A New Flower in the Garden - Page 4 EmptyFri May 04, 2018 6:39 pm

"That's up to you, Maybelle," Orianna stated firmly. "Do you wish to learn how to fight like a Midara or I could call upon the other plantlike Midara that might be outside castle grounds to teach you a more direct method of self defense. I won't lie, i wouldn't mind stepping out, at least for a little while."

PostSubject: Re: A New Flower in the Garden   A New Flower in the Garden - Page 4 EmptyFri May 04, 2018 6:49 pm

Seeing that the decision is falling directly on her shoulders. She looks down for a moment in thought. It was then that her mind traces back to what started this incident. The kidnapped bee girl, the human pointing magic at her, her now being lost. Then her mind races to all of the incidents that followed up with all of the humans fighting with weapons and midaras trying to make her infautate wit- wait... "Fighting like a midara...that would make others... emotionally cling to me, wouldn't it?"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: A New Flower in the Garden   A New Flower in the Garden - Page 4 EmptyFri May 04, 2018 6:53 pm

"Indeed. Some Midara like to have their fling with Humans and leave them safely in a nearby town afterward, other, often very powerful ones, can even enslave humans for a good long while," Orianna confirmed.

PostSubject: Re: A New Flower in the Garden   A New Flower in the Garden - Page 4 EmptyFri May 04, 2018 7:04 pm

Her mind recalls what it felt like when she was hit by one of the hearts, it made her start falling for the midara against her own will to life. And to do that to others? While it was not as nearly threatening as emotionally should be, the fact that they tried to install that to a frightened girl "...I...do not want to do that...to others..."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: A New Flower in the Garden   A New Flower in the Garden - Page 4 EmptyFri May 04, 2018 7:08 pm

"Before you toss the possibility away, I'd like to stress it's only for self defense. You can blow a few kisses, get them going for a moment and then make an escape," she told her sternly, yet softly. "Not to mention it's the most accessible option. If you truly wish to go for a more direct method, that's okay, but I feel you must really think about this."

PostSubject: Re: A New Flower in the Garden   A New Flower in the Garden - Page 4 EmptyFri May 04, 2018 7:15 pm

She nods slowly as she does take Orianna's advice into mind despite her initial rejection. However though... "I will consider it...but I am not good...at running away. When I am uprooted...my flower is heavy...I cannot move far." She does demonstrate this by having the petals of her flower close around her to form what looks like a dress made of large petals before the stem withdraw its root from the ground and into the dress, the whole thing taking a whole 30 second. And while the flower dress does look fairly lovely on Maybelle, it is has quite a good amount of mass.

(I just realized I shouldered May with so many weaknesses)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: A New Flower in the Garden   A New Flower in the Garden - Page 4 EmptyFri May 04, 2018 7:45 pm

"Even so, if you utilize your talents well enough, it won't matter," Orianna countered patiently.

PostSubject: Re: A New Flower in the Garden   A New Flower in the Garden - Page 4 EmptyFri May 04, 2018 7:54 pm

She briefly sighs before she looks up into the sky for a moment. "Is it alright...to learn both ways? Or do I ...have to choose?"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: A New Flower in the Garden   A New Flower in the Garden - Page 4 EmptyFri May 04, 2018 8:15 pm

Orianna thought for a moment before saying, "That is especially rare among Midara, but I'm certain there are those who know both ways. Very well. Which would you like to learn first?"

PostSubject: Re: A New Flower in the Garden   A New Flower in the Garden - Page 4 EmptyFri May 04, 2018 8:43 pm

It took about 10 seconds of thought before she looks up into Orianna's lavender eyes and give her the answer the pricness might not have expected. "M-midara way first."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: A New Flower in the Garden   A New Flower in the Garden - Page 4 EmptyFri May 04, 2018 8:47 pm

"Oh! Well then, why don't I give you your first lesson," she said, most certainly caught off guard by her decision.

PostSubject: Re: A New Flower in the Garden   A New Flower in the Garden - Page 4 EmptyFri May 04, 2018 8:51 pm

"Y-yes, that's...fine" Maybelle nod slowly in response though not yet taking root and opening her flower yet. Still she remains standing where she is watching Orianna with an observant gaze.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: A New Flower in the Garden   A New Flower in the Garden - Page 4 EmptyMon May 07, 2018 8:40 am

"First, why don't we teach you how to kiss," she said bluntly. "It's as basic as it gets, but it's still very important."

PostSubject: Re: A New Flower in the Garden   A New Flower in the Garden - Page 4 EmptyMon May 07, 2018 9:34 am

If Maybelle could blush, she would. The fidgeting would add a bit of the shyness anxiety. "Um...O-O-OK...."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: A New Flower in the Garden   A New Flower in the Garden - Page 4 EmptyTue May 08, 2018 1:31 am

"I know you're nervous, but if you intend to learn, we must put it to physical practice. I'll only give you a small taste of it to give you a fresher experience of it to give us something to work with." Orianna caressed Maybelle's delicate face and stood on her tip-toes to reach her for a sweet, yet brief kiss.

PostSubject: Re: A New Flower in the Garden   A New Flower in the Garden - Page 4 EmptyTue May 08, 2018 1:44 am

Isn't sure how she should react and simply stands there and accept Orianna's kiss...it felt...soft and nice and the touch of her hand was soft and caring. She doe try to mimic Orianna, albeit it was somewhat clumsy attempt. Maybelle is a bit more relaxed after the kiss, though. "...um...that was...nice?" She wasn't able to find a good word to describe it.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: A New Flower in the Garden   A New Flower in the Garden - Page 4 EmptyWed May 09, 2018 11:23 am

"You must remember every sensation you felt and don't worry about how you kiss someone. If you feel you don't kiss well, you and can always practice," she told her half-teasingly. "Though, I think you could make your own cute charm." (Konata herself says it best: "Clumsy is sexy!")

PostSubject: Re: A New Flower in the Garden   A New Flower in the Garden - Page 4 EmptyWed May 09, 2018 11:49 am

"I-I...uh..feel like wanting to..practice that again." She looks bashfully aside while touching her fingers together. "So...w-when you said I was...the most beautiful flower...w-what is it that you find...most likeably...about me?"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: A New Flower in the Garden   A New Flower in the Garden - Page 4 EmptyWed May 09, 2018 12:33 pm

Orianna considered her question with a calm smile on her face. "I suppose it could be your cute, timid behavior or maybe I simply enjoy the company of non-sex-happy demihumans."

PostSubject: Re: A New Flower in the Garden   A New Flower in the Garden - Page 4 EmptyWed May 09, 2018 3:16 pm

"Is it possible...for me to play the cute part up...as a defense? ...I d-don't think I can...be able to do...the alluring midara part. My voice doesn't even...go that low." Indeed that her voice is more than half an octave higher than most female voices. While her body is still noticably feminine, she still have a svelte form and small stature.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: A New Flower in the Garden   A New Flower in the Garden - Page 4 EmptyWed May 09, 2018 3:32 pm

"Of course. While a lot of Midara work off the alluring or elegant or whorish ways, some use a more...cutest lure. I'd say it's what you're made for," she affirmingly.

PostSubject: Re: A New Flower in the Garden   A New Flower in the Garden - Page 4 EmptyWed May 09, 2018 3:39 pm

"OK." She says a bit more cheerfully, happy that she can simply be who she is rather than be something she is not. "...um...are there anything else...you need to teach me about charming? Or do I need to...figure some things?"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: A New Flower in the Garden   A New Flower in the Garden - Page 4 EmptyWed May 09, 2018 3:41 pm

"While I must admit there will be some things you'll have to learn on your own, I will tell you of a few things Alraune are collectively capable of, some of which you can already do." She snapped her fingers and one of her Already Pitchers appeared, bowing to Orianna and Maybelle.

PostSubject: Re: A New Flower in the Garden   A New Flower in the Garden - Page 4 EmptyWed May 09, 2018 3:49 pm

She nods in understanding in confirming what Orianna said about needing to learn on her own. Orianna isn't an alraune. Speaking of alraune, one of the familar pitcher alraune she was briefly introduced has arrived; Maybelle gave a shy smile to her in response to her arrival. "H-hello."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Flower in the Garden   A New Flower in the Garden - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

A New Flower in the Garden
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next