Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Too much on his Mind

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

Too much on his Mind - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Too much on his Mind   Too much on his Mind - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2018 9:29 pm

"...If you insist."

Almost immediately, Robin opened up his Tome, beginning to focus on it. He needed to gather as much energy as he could. It'd at least give her a chance to start this test of hers.
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Too much on his Mind   Too much on his Mind - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2018 9:48 pm

As soon as he opens his tome and starts channeling energy, his mind started to become more sluggish, as if his head and starting to swim in cotton candy. The fogginess makes it harder for him to focus on his spell. From his view she doesn't seem to be taking any physical action aside but her presence is felt within his mind.
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Too much on his Mind   Too much on his Mind - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2018 9:50 pm

A grunt escaped the tactician as he felt his mind grow...strange. It felt as if he was submerged. He needed to try and focus on striking the...admittedly attractive woman before hi-

Damnit, Robin! Focus! She can read minds! Aiming his hand, the tome gave off a yellow glow, before a bolt of lightning shot in her general direction.
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Too much on his Mind   Too much on his Mind - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2018 9:56 pm

Abigail saw the attack coming thanks to the fact that he was focusing on getting his attack off rather than trying to launch it at her, allowing her to react by tapping her umbrella on the ground before performing a rather impressive jump using the umbrella as a vault of a sort before landing and resting her umbrella back on her shoulder. "Alright next one, Robin." It doesn't appear she is reacting to his thoughts, either she didn't read them or ignored them,

Now in addition to the strange soft suppression that he was experiencing within his mind earlier, he also is starting to hear strange feminine whispers within his mind, it is hard to to hear what they are saying but they seems to try to draw his attention and mind away.
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Too much on his Mind   Too much on his Mind - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2018 10:00 pm

Huh. She managed to avoid his lightning attack. That was rather impressive. He aimed his spell once more...before stopping. What were those whispers saying? With a grunt, he tried to charge his thunder spell, while at the same time, trying to listen in...
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Too much on his Mind   Too much on his Mind - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2018 10:04 pm

Robin is starting to have some issues with focusing the energy into his tome as his mind keeps drifting towards the whispering within his mind and the more he focus on the whispers, the more his mind starts to drift, making him lose lucidity.
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Too much on his Mind   Too much on his Mind - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2018 10:06 pm

He needed to...focus. But he was so curious.....Damnit! With a growl, he attempted to fire off an Arcfire, hoping that the pillar of flames would help snap him out of it. He could feel himself starting to fade...!
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Too much on his Mind   Too much on his Mind - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2018 10:20 pm

Abigail also dodged this one but was slightly heated from the large area effect of the arc fire, forcing her to use her umbrella to avert the wave of heat before she prepare for his next assault.

The voices pauses for a moment as she had to defend herself before the voices return, they are calling to him and as he feel the invasion in his mind, it felt pleasant, the voices continue, calling him.
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Too much on his Mind   Too much on his Mind - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2018 10:23 pm

"Are..you okay?" Robin asked that question out loud. It felt like actually casting his magic was starting to take a physical toll upon his body. As much as it annoyed him..He couldn't help it. The voices were taking their toll on his mind. And right now, listening to them sounded....nice.
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Too much on his Mind   Too much on his Mind - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2018 10:26 pm

"Aaaand gotcha." Robin felt something wrap around his mind in an embrace along with the whisper, why resist, it is not like she is trying to harm him and he has alr-

Abigail released her mental suppression before he gave in. "Yeah I'm fine, nothing that a bit of a cooler can't fix. By the way, your mind wandered off on the second part."
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Too much on his Mind   Too much on his Mind - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2018 10:28 pm

Blinking owlishly, Robin shook his head, chuckling weakly. "Sorry. Both for burning you and..you know. Almost giving in."
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Too much on his Mind   Too much on his Mind - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2018 10:38 pm

"Don't worry about the former, just worry about the latter." She says with a friendly smile. "So I guess we need to work on your focus and developing an instinct for you to tune out and resist stuff like that, both in mental and charms. How are you feeling? She looks into his eyes making she he is still there. She terminated her hold on him early to make sure he is coherent.
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Too much on his Mind   Too much on his Mind - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2018 10:40 pm

"Like someone held my head under the water..." With a laugh, he looked at her, staring into her eyes....before turning away, coughing awkwardly. "I'm sure I'll be fine after a bit."
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Too much on his Mind   Too much on his Mind - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2018 10:50 pm

"Next time, I'll give you scuba diving gears."  She jests.   The tiny psychic continued to start into his eyes, before he turned away for some reason.  She hope she didn't cause him undue stress.  "I guess that's enough of that training for today."
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Too much on his Mind   Too much on his Mind - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:07 am

"Oh? If I drown, would you give me CPR?" He looked at her, giving a joking grin. "And that's up to you. Gimme a bit, I'll be ready to go again."
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Too much on his Mind   Too much on his Mind - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 12:15 am

"Including pressing my soft hands on your chest?" She teased. After the teasing, her eyes take a moment to look into Robin's eyes again to see how lucid they are. She didn't want to push him to the point that he would be mentally exhausted. "Just try not to push yourself"
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Too much on his Mind   Too much on his Mind - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 7:52 am

"That might be the best part." A grin made it's way to his face. He was a bit out of it, but otherwise fine. "I won't. Promise."
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Too much on his Mind   Too much on his Mind - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 8:02 pm

Abigail wondered if she ended working Robin a bit too much that his response is more than just a charm effect. She'll figure that out later on though. The thought is momentarily paused as Robin gave his word to not push himself and she can see that, albeit a bit dazed, he seems fine.

"OK let's try something a bit different, going to get a bit more into your head but not to subvert you though, just to monitor you. I'm going to make patterns on my umbrella and you need to try to not fall into a trance. Just need to see what your mind can take. I'll mentally awake you when you fall into it."
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Too much on his Mind   Too much on his Mind - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 8:04 pm

"Ah. A way to see where to begin...I'll accept this challenge." Steeling his nerves, he turned to face her, his expression resolute.
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Too much on his Mind   Too much on his Mind - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 8:16 pm

"Yeah honestly, I should have done this at the start. But still, this should let me know where we can start. Anyways, it begins." Her mental words stops before he feels more presence a bit further within his mind though nothing else afterwards.

She opens her umbrella before the colored pattern shifts to a white and black pattern starts to shift as she starts to spin it before his eyes. There seems to nothing at first as the umbrella takes a striped pattern in a circular pattern, it is hard to focus on what stripped part is why and the optical trick combined with the sheer hypnotic pattern draws his eyes and focus into it.
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Too much on his Mind   Too much on his Mind - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 8:18 pm

Robin stared hard at the umbrella, his focus starting to be tugged upon as his gaze went deeper...and deeper...and deeper still..."Tch...I'm not..giving up."
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Too much on his Mind   Too much on his Mind - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2018 8:25 pm

Abigail nods in approval at his insistence but is not letting up the assault on his eyes and mind, the patterns of the umbrella continues to swirlas she slowly spin her umbrella, if one looks closer, he can see the stripes starting to narrow, the gaps between shrinking as it continues to tugs him into the entrancing spiral.
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Too much on his Mind   Too much on his Mind - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2018 8:31 pm

Robin continued to stare, his eye twitching ever so slightly as he felt himself being pulled deeper, and deeper...."A-At..least you aren't..trying to get into..my head."
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Too much on his Mind   Too much on his Mind - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2018 8:59 pm

Technically she already is but not to subvert his will but to watch over him. His words at least is an indicator that he is still somewhat lucid. Slowly, another set of pattern starts to appear, arranged in a way that there seems to be another spiral further behind the original, the optical trick becoming more elaborate that she his mind falters, the first one will draw him to the second pattern and then another one right afterwards.
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Too much on his Mind   Too much on his Mind - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2018 9:16 pm

"Ngh...Gah...." Robin felt his mind slipping rapidly, his gaze locked upon the patterns. "So...pretty..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Too much on his Mind   Too much on his Mind - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Too much on his Mind
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next