Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Too much on his Mind

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

Too much on his Mind - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Too much on his Mind   Too much on his Mind - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 15, 2018 6:50 pm

For such having such a short height, Abgail is surprisingly quick. Perhaps it is her eagerness to get breakfast but she is practically flying when she is walking that she was halfway at the building already in moments notice. She did give Robin time to catch up when she is already near it. The interior is quaint with several tables and booth with a bar and stools at the back. The menus are displayed at the top above the bars.
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Too much on his Mind   Too much on his Mind - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 15, 2018 6:54 pm

As the Tactician followed, he looked around, an impressed whistle escaping him as he took in the sights. "The presentation is second to none..I can only hope the food is as good."
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Too much on his Mind   Too much on his Mind - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 15, 2018 7:17 pm

"Hey Abby!" A waitress at the counter waves at Abigail before she enthusiastically to her before a smiling Abigail starts similarly making to Robin. The waitress smiles before she started conversing verbally and rather quickyl. Both of sign languages and words were very swift indicating that they have been chatting like this for a while almost as if they are verbally talking just as quickly even if Abigail had a voice.

It was when the waitress notices Robin. "Oh he is with you?" More sign languages exchanged. "Oh sure I can do that." She walks over to Robin. "Hello, I am Lisette and I will be your waitress, feel free to take your time with your choice if you need to. If there is anything you'll like, just let me know." She gesture at the menu above the bar.
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Too much on his Mind   Too much on his Mind - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 15, 2018 7:21 pm

Abigail seemed quite familiar with the workers. Friends, perhaps? Or maybe she was simply a frequent customer. It would explain her opinion on the food.

Nodding his thanks to Lisette, he looked up at the menu, before...

"I heard the eggs and pancakes are good...I wouldn't mind trying those, if that's alright."
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Too much on his Mind   Too much on his Mind - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 16, 2018 12:44 pm

Lisette nods with a smile. "Eggs and bacon. And the stack supreme. Got it. Make yourself at home and your order should be done in 5 minutes." She then quick walked into the kitchen before calling out the order to the crew.

Meanwhile Abigail is waiting over to Robin over at one of the dining booth. "Over here!"
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Too much on his Mind   Too much on his Mind - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 16, 2018 12:46 pm

Looking over at Abigail, he walked over, moving his robe aside somewhat to sit down. "I must say, this seems like such a lovely place. I can see why you prefer coming here."
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Too much on his Mind   Too much on his Mind - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 16, 2018 1:34 pm

"Not just the atmosphere, food is pretty good but there is a reason why I actually come here. It is pretty close to where I work. Although I've been directly ordered to take a day off today."
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Too much on his Mind   Too much on his Mind - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 16, 2018 1:38 pm

"Oh? What do you do? I'm sure the place you work must be a wonderful place...." Hopefully better than Daraku, at the very least. "Now that I think of it....You can talk to people with your mind, and you can lift things with your mind...What *else* can you do, if you don't mind my asking?"
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Too much on his Mind   Too much on his Mind - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 16, 2018 2:02 pm

"I mostly head the everyday state and affair of IDOL, mostly handling the escalated stuff but the quieter days have me do day-to-day affairs. Lets us connect with the locals. As for what I do beside being a psychic, statecraft, umbrella wielder, and I am pretty good with video games too." She crosses one leg over the other under the table for comfort. "And what about you? Your clothes tells me you live pretty far from here.
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Too much on his Mind   Too much on his Mind - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 16, 2018 2:04 pm

"IDOL? I must say, I've never heard of such an organization...Though I think I recall hearing one of my allies mentioning how he ran into one of you. A big guy...red armor? Incredibly loud?" Scratching his head, he looked down at his outfit, before wincing. Ah yes...It'd be hard to lie to someone who could read his mind.

"I am...quite far. It's hard to explain. You might not believe me."
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Too much on his Mind   Too much on his Mind - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 16, 2018 2:30 pm

"We're not exactly a large group since we prefer steady growth.  A lot less issues popping up along the way.  As for this big guy, does he uses a small rifle that has high-explosive armor-piercing rounds?  Think one of my colleague that sparred with him mentioned it."  

"There are a lot of things that are unbelievable that we have faced so far so aside from a talking black hole or the demons offering free sleigh rides, it should be believable to me"  She seems to have sense his discomfort and added.  "Though if you don't want to say anything, you don't have to.  I won't touch your memories without asking.  Confidentiality clause and stuff included."
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Too much on his Mind   Too much on his Mind - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 16, 2018 2:33 pm

"Yes, he does. Tends to yell about an Emperor of some kind." At her words, he let out a chuckle. "Being honest, if you want to go through my memories...It might just be the best, and possibly quickest way for you to know my story...Though whether you want to or not is up to you. I trust you."
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Too much on his Mind   Too much on his Mind - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 16, 2018 2:52 pm

"Still amazed you haven't flinched at the idea of me searching through your head. Anyways, I can be precise on looking for specific things. Moment" After a few seconds, Robin felt a brief something within his mind indicating that she is within his mind. Then after 15 seconds, she announced herself. "Done!

...not the most bizarre origin story actually.
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Too much on his Mind   Too much on his Mind - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 16, 2018 3:04 pm

Robin's hand twitched instinctively at the sensations, before...

"That's it? That was..surprisingly fast."
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Too much on his Mind   Too much on his Mind - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 16, 2018 3:32 pm

"I've had quite a lot of precision training to make sure I go the right direction. Lets me avoid unintended memories, especially the TMI ones. wow you really have to rough, Robin..." She psychically commented with some concern.

It was then that Lisette walks in and lays down their order, Robin with his eggs and bacon and Abigail, with 3 pancakes, sausage, and hash brown. "Enjoy your meal, let me know if you need anything."
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Too much on his Mind   Too much on his Mind - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 16, 2018 3:34 pm

"Yes, well..When you're torn out of your home only to find out the creature you thought you sacrificed your life to stop is still alive....Yes, it's rather upsetting."

Brought out of his musings, he looked at the eggs, stomach growling. With a cough, he looked up at Lisette. "Thank you, miss."
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Too much on his Mind   Too much on his Mind - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 16, 2018 4:04 pm

"Considering that you are still here and so is...Grima...something must have happened before that final blow. Either Grima or someone else must have ripped a hole in space/time." She guessed. It was then that she noticed Lisette bringing their order before leaving. She makes a sign language of "Thanks" before she starts carving until her rather large breakfast.
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Too much on his Mind   Too much on his Mind - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 16, 2018 4:06 pm

"Great...I don't want to trouble my allies anymore...Perhaps I should strike out on my own?" Cutting into the eggs, his eyes widened at the taste. "That's...quite delicious! Beats anything we had back home!"
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Too much on his Mind   Too much on his Mind - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 16, 2018 4:33 pm

"Probably keep your allies close so they can help you. Go out if you need but don't go too far. Depending on who you are with, they might be your best bet to deal with him" She advised.

She continually eats hers breakfast while conversing into his mind at the same time. Apparently that is an upside with being a communicative telepath, being able to eat and converse at the same time.

"Now you see why I strike out here so often? Close to home, reasonable price, and good quality. Plus my best friend works here. So much props to going here." The joy in the mental voice returned after returning from the more serious talk.
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Too much on his Mind   Too much on his Mind - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 16, 2018 4:37 pm

"I might have to keep this place in mind. My friends would enjoy it, I feel." Suddenly, a crazy idea came to Robin as he ate.

"Is this IDOL group hiring? It'd be nice to have some way to earn money...I doubt this land takes gold coins as payment."
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Too much on his Mind   Too much on his Mind - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 16, 2018 4:56 pm

"Sorry IDOL itself is for females only. But top IDOL members can have affiliates, people that works with or under members." She apologizes. Then she considered his questions for a bit. "What is it that you are able to bring to the table, if I may? Some contracts are put you within harm's path. We try to avoid dangerous or combat missions but there is always an inherent danger to things and we want to retain people.
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Too much on his Mind   Too much on his Mind - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 16, 2018 4:59 pm

Hrmm..Females only. That was a new one. At her words, he cupped his chin, eyes scrunched in thought. "I suppose, if anything...I'm good at coming up with strategies? I was a Tactician for the Shepherds. Other than that, I could do the odd job or two. Shopping, picking up things...babysitting if a member or an affiliate needs someone to take care of their kid."
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Too much on his Mind   Too much on his Mind - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 16, 2018 5:19 pm

"Huh, you were a general of a sort? She stop eating for a moment to look at him. "You have in recalls of any particular battles or strategic maneuvers that you've employed?" He has her full attention now.
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Too much on his Mind   Too much on his Mind - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 16, 2018 5:45 pm

"Not really a general...The person in charge, Prince Chrom, often asked for my opinion on battles. That was about it. It wasn't that hard, either. I simply paired soldiers who had good chemistry together, pointed out enemies on the field, and assisted them however I could...Though I had a reputation for...'shipping', I think it was called?"
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Too much on his Mind   Too much on his Mind - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 16, 2018 6:19 pm

"...so a military advisor and matchmaker."  Her mind giggles tinkles within his mind.  She knew what shipping means and find it funny that the tactician doesn't even if he is doing so.  "So now that you know me, you going to ship me with anyone you know?" Her mental tone is that she is clearly teasing him playfully a bit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Too much on his Mind   Too much on his Mind - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Too much on his Mind
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next