Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Too much on his Mind

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

Too much on his Mind - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Too much on his Mind   Too much on his Mind - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2018 1:10 am

"Neither is keeping a poker face, your intention is written all over your face, hehe. Believe it or not, I am just as much of a strategist as you are but mine isn't the battlefield but everyday life. " She one-upped him again. "However, if you think about it, we have to constantly do planing in everything what we do and the best way to tackle the problem. Work that big brain of ours and you can work with a lot of situations that you never knew you could normally tackle." Abigail flashes him that friendly smile again.
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Too much on his Mind   Too much on his Mind - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2018 6:52 am

"The words you speak ring true, Lady Abigail. I did not think of it that way." He returned her friendly smile with one of his own.
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Too much on his Mind   Too much on his Mind - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2018 6:10 pm

"I probably played around with trying to mention this too much but just Abigail will do. Just because I have powers or position doesn't make me any more 'noble' than anyone else." Abigail didn't project it but it almost feels like she is doing the quote finger sign when she says noble. "I would teach you myself but even though I can speak pretty well, my teaching skills suck. But what I can do is give you a part time job. Hope you are good with a pen or pencil"
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Too much on his Mind   Too much on his Mind - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2018 6:14 pm

"My apologies. I simply wished to be respectful, Abigail." He gave a quick bow, before grinning at her words. "Oh thank you! I'm perfectly alright with that!"
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Too much on his Mind   Too much on his Mind - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2018 6:44 pm

"Going to admit a part of it is going to be rather boring, paperwork is generally not that fun." A mental sigh follows afterward. Apparently she deals with a lot of it. But there are a few perks though.
Ones you should see for yourself. Ready to get going?
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Too much on his Mind   Too much on his Mind - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2018 6:46 pm

A small voice tried to tell Robin that maybe this was a bad idea. He didn't know her. For all he knew, she and her 'allies' were going to do worse things than Gwen did...Or at the very least, put him under her control.

Robin took that into consideration, gave it some thought.....And decided he'd go with it anyways. "Paperwork is nothing new. I've seen it before. Even tried to help with it for a bit. But sure, let's go!"
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Too much on his Mind   Too much on his Mind - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2018 7:23 pm

"Still will start you off a bit easy at first so I can gauge how you are doing. Then we can take it from there." The building she is leading him is a 2 story flat building with glass windows on the outside giving it almost a mirror-like effect. As their pass through the main entrance, Robin discovers to the left is a room that is pretty much a break room/dining room and entertainment room rolled into one. There are many tables with chairs aligned in circles, further down are pong tables and other tables for card games. There are some people here chilling, male and female, and a surprising amount of races.
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Too much on his Mind   Too much on his Mind - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2018 7:27 pm

He took in the strange new sights. All these things seemed rather alien. He had never seen them in Ylisse. There were a lot of people here too....For a moment, he was reminded of home.

Of the Shepherds, who he called family....Were they doing alright? Were they searching for him? Or did they simply choose to live their lives, something he prayed that they'd do. While he missed them,he wanted them to enjoy their lives to the fullest!
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Too much on his Mind   Too much on his Mind - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2018 2:02 am

"You alright?" She asked in his mind. She looked a bit concerned when he is spacing out, while noting an expression on his face. "Something on your mind?" Apparently she actually has not been reading his mind at all, just talking in his head.
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Too much on his Mind   Too much on his Mind - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2018 5:16 am

"Ah...It's nothing. I just...remembered my old allies. I hope they're doing alright."
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Too much on his Mind   Too much on his Mind - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2018 2:14 am

"Probably better now that Grima is out of there but really missing you." She decided not to mention tat they probably had moved on since it is assumed that he made a sacrifice with his life. Telling him that now would probably influence his decision on whether to go back or stay and that is his decision alone, not hers.

It was then that she decided to take his mind off of there and back to the present. "That's where you'll be eating lunch and taking break. There is a line that serves a few different food if you don't bring any packed lunch with you. Also places to let you unwind while on break time."
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Too much on his Mind   Too much on his Mind - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2018 7:19 am

"Hrmm....." He hoped they were doing alright....Though at this point, there was no need to dwell upon the past. As she explained the different areas, he gave a quick nod. "I see...I'll probably have to grab food from the line, then."
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Too much on his Mind   Too much on his Mind - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2018 3:50 am

The next place they visit seems to look like some sort of gym. Several employees are in training gears and padding, several of are performing exercises including some that you would normally see in combat situations. Some are even sparring. A few of them are trying to focus on a set of swirling lights that seem rather hypnotic before a few of them fall in a trance, causing the person next to them to shake them away.

"This is for our more combat oriented professions but others to visit for exercise and training from others. Moment." She suddenly pulls out an umbrella from her side before deploying it to block a rubber ball that was inadvertently flying at her. Her gaze moved to a girl in gym clothing, looking apologetic. "Sorry." Abigail responded with a smile and a shrug before there is a moment of silence before the girl nods.
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Too much on his Mind   Too much on his Mind - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2018 6:34 am

Robin found himself looking around this place, eyes locking on that strange set of lights. He felt like he could just...stare at them foreve-

Before he could fall any deeper, he pulled out his tome, reared back...And slammed his face into it. "Well...That hurt, but I think I snapped out of it. Those lights are dangerous, no?"
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Too much on his Mind   Too much on his Mind - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2018 8:29 pm

"Huh? Did you stare into the trance light? No they aren't dangerous if you are with someone but you do get risk trapped if you are alone. They are used as trap, therapy, and training. Alliteration heaven!" She gestures so that her hands cover Robin's sight from the hypnotic lights. "I actually made those so we see if we can figure out a way to develop a resistance."
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Too much on his Mind   Too much on his Mind - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2018 8:31 pm

'I fail to see how they are theraputic, but I will take your word for it.' Rubbing his now sore face, he looked over at her. 'A resistance? I assume it's similar to trying to resist a midara's charm?'
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Too much on his Mind   Too much on his Mind - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2018 8:44 pm

"Your mind end up being more relaxed under their spell. You may be more vulnerable during the time but someone can snap you open after a certain amount of time. It's pretty good for destress but can also be used to calm someone that is under duress. She explains.

"And yeah a similar type but slightly different is to try to make sure you stay focus while staying or you will fall under their spell. I train with them myself. She takes a moment to twirl her umbrella by the center mentally rearranging the colors until they resemble the pattern of the lights. She stops after a few rotation but Robin felt himself drifting during the time they are spinning.
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Too much on his Mind   Too much on his Mind - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2018 8:47 pm

"Huh..I see. Wish we had stuff like that back home. We usually just sparred or played chess...Or went shopping...Though I seem to recall Lucina not being the best when it came to fashion...."

His words died down as she spun her umbrella, his gaze resting upon it. It was..so pretty....Shortly after it stopped, he shook his head, sputtering and coughing. "Ugh...I think I need more training."
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Too much on his Mind   Too much on his Mind - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2018 8:59 pm

"Huh, yeah you do. That was my more basic mental tricks." She frowns a bit at Robin's vulnerability, trying to figure a way to rectify that. "Have you ever tried meditating?"
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Too much on his Mind   Too much on his Mind - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2018 9:01 pm

"Meditating? I think I tried it once...Though more as a way to relieve stress." He scratched the back of his head, a sheepish look on the tactician's face. "I think it's just that I'm not particularly used to this kind of combat. Swords, arrows, magic. I can deal with those. I can counter those...But seduction? Mental attacks? It's still quite new to me."
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Too much on his Mind   Too much on his Mind - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2018 9:06 pm

"Meditation isn't just for relieving stress. It can also help you clear your mind and help you focus. Of course you aren't going to meditate right in the middle of a battle but sometimes using it before it can help. As for the rest, you kind of need a bit more exposure so your mind recognize the threat and alert yourself. I myself am at a point where I can actually handle myself against anything hitting my mind or will better than my actual body but only against one source." She stops to think. "You say you handle better with conventional fighting, what is your combat style anyways?
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Too much on his Mind   Too much on his Mind - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2018 9:13 pm

"Huh....I'll have to keep that in mind. And..yeah. I'll definitely try to train some more. I just hope I won't run into too many malevolent midara. Run into a couple who were rather kind, at the very least. In fact, my first ever run in was with a kind slime.

At her question, he drew his Tome and his Bronze Sword. "It depends on the situation. From afar, I'll pelt my foes with magic. Thunder, fire, wind, the works. If I am low on vitality, I'll sap my foes' health with Nosferatu. When it comes to fighting up close, I'll use my sword. Other than that, I relay plans to my allies."
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Too much on his Mind   Too much on his Mind - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2018 9:19 pm

"Alright let's try something. I will start a constant mental suppression, try throwing something at me. This is mostly a focus exercise. Think you can handle that?"
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Too much on his Mind   Too much on his Mind - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2018 9:20 pm

"Are you sure? I'd rather not risk harming you. You seem like a rather nice individual."
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Too much on his Mind   Too much on his Mind - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2018 9:24 pm

"No worries on here, I may not look like it but I've taken my fair share of hits, particularly a large magic beam. Plus I can still block your attacks if needed." She holds up her umbrella. It doesn't seem to look like it would do such thing and her small size doesn't looks durable but look could be deceiving.

"When you start your move, I will start as well."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Too much on his Mind   Too much on his Mind - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Too much on his Mind
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next