Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Trapped in Cupidity(Freya)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
anon64

anon64

Trapped in Cupidity(Freya) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trapped in Cupidity(Freya)   Trapped in Cupidity(Freya) - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2019 5:31 am

Freya backed off, in her current state, already left feeling needy by the Midara of Cupidity, she knew she wouldn't last long
"What... Are you?" She asked again
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in Cupidity(Freya)   Trapped in Cupidity(Freya) - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2019 9:16 am

(Kiss - roll 93- Crit Fail!)

"Isn't it obvious? I'm..." The imposter leaned in close to Freya before suddenly freezing. Freya stared at her double as she stayed motionless and took a good look at at her. No longer being seduced she was able to notice the visible joints on her arms.

"Darn." Shari muttered as she entered the room. "I guess she still needs some work."

Freya: 7 Willpower
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in Cupidity(Freya)   Trapped in Cupidity(Freya) - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2019 9:21 am

Freya sighed in relief as she turned to face Shari, "thank the gods it's you, I've never been more... Simultaneously terrified and aroused" she admitted sheepishly
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in Cupidity(Freya)   Trapped in Cupidity(Freya) - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2019 9:29 am

"Th-that means you were enjoying it. Right?" Shari asked as she moved over to the Freya puppet. She began running her hands across her creation in an attempt to find out why her joints locked up.

(Examine -roll 91- Crit Fail!)

"Eh!?" the Puppeteer let out a surprised cry when she realized she somehow managed to tie her hands to the puppet with her own strings.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in Cupidity(Freya)   Trapped in Cupidity(Freya) - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2019 9:44 am

"Need a hand?" Freya asked with a smile, before remembering Shari's self esteem problems. "And yeah... You did a great job with it"
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in Cupidity(Freya)   Trapped in Cupidity(Freya) - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2019 9:45 am

"I-if you wouldn't mind." Shari replied with a bit of a sheepish laugh.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in Cupidity(Freya)   Trapped in Cupidity(Freya) - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2019 9:49 am

"of course" Freya returned her smile as she moved to free the puppeteer. "She was so life-like... How do you do that?"
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in Cupidity(Freya)   Trapped in Cupidity(Freya) - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2019 9:59 am

(Untangle -roll 95- Crit Fail!) (Jesus what is with the dice today?)

"A-a lot of effort." Shari mentioned. "An-and this is my first puppet based on a-an actual person. S-So I wanted it to be just right."

Freya nodded absently as she tried to free Shari from her creation. Except the warrior somehow ended up get her hands tangled up too!

(Move Puppet! -roll 53- Fail!)

The puppeteer tried to wiggled her fingers in frustration, but the puppet still refused to move.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in Cupidity(Freya)   Trapped in Cupidity(Freya) - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2019 10:01 am

Freya looked at Shari as she found herself entangled and laughed again. "Looks like I'm still a little shaky from my encounter with her... You did a great job" she tried once more to free herself "If I may ask though, why were you building a puppet based off me?"
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in Cupidity(Freya)   Trapped in Cupidity(Freya) - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2019 10:12 am

(Struggle -roll 15- Crit Fail!)

"Yo-you don't remember?" Shari asked nervously. "I asked you last night a-and you said it was okay. I really enjoyed yesterday's show and..." The Puppeteer trailed off as she began to blush.

Suddenly, Freya pulled a bit t0o hard. The puppet jerked and the group fell over. The woman found themselves pinned to the bed by the artificial woman.

(Struggle -roll 5- Crit Fail!)

Shari began to widely thrash in surprise and ended up getting her legs tangled in the blankets.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in Cupidity(Freya)   Trapped in Cupidity(Freya) - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2019 10:15 am

Freya blushed "forgive me It's been a pretty wild day, I'm honoured though, that you'd find me worthy of such skillful artistry" Then the puppet fell on them. "she's proving very hard to get free from"
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in Cupidity(Freya)   Trapped in Cupidity(Freya) - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2019 10:23 am

(Kiss -roll 98- Crit Success!) (Of course its the turn they decide to stop struggling *facepalm*)

Shari's heart skipped a beat when Freya complemented her work. Suddenly, the fact that they were trapped slipped her mind. All that matter was they were so close. The puppeteer leaned over and pressed her lips against the warriors in a tender kiss.

Freya: 5 Willpower + Tangled
Shari: 10 Willpower + Tangledx2
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in Cupidity(Freya)   Trapped in Cupidity(Freya) - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2019 10:26 am

Freya, due to either her current state, or just how genuinely beautiful and sweet the puppeteer was, returned her kiss. "You know, being stuck down here for a while might not be too bad..."
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in Cupidity(Freya)   Trapped in Cupidity(Freya) - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2019 10:32 am

(Kiss -roll 38- Success!)

Shari let out a little moan of content as Freya leaned into the kiss and returned her affection.

(Move Puppet -roll 93- Crit Fail!)

Absentmindedly, Shari wiggled her fingers, finally getting her puppet to move. The fake Freya wrapped its arms around its master, trapping her in a gentle hug.

Shari: 9 Willpower + Tangledx3

Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in Cupidity(Freya)   Trapped in Cupidity(Freya) - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2019 10:41 am

"Shari..." Freya started, somewhat nervous "can I ask you something?"  She leant in and kissed the trap girl gently on the cheek
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in Cupidity(Freya)   Trapped in Cupidity(Freya) - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2019 10:46 am

(Kiss -roll 81- Fail!)

Freya tried to kiss the Puppeteer, but the artificial her shifted into her way.

(Struggle -roll 99- Crit Fail!) (Oh my god!)

"Ye-" Shari tried to reply, but was cut off by her puppet tightening its grip, squeezing its creator against its soft body.

Shari: 8 Willpower + Tangledx3
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in Cupidity(Freya)   Trapped in Cupidity(Freya) - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2019 10:53 am

(this is the best case of rng I've ever seen)
"I'm meant to be talking to Miss Miranda later today, about potentially staying in cupidity, as more of a resident than a loveslave. I was wondering if she allows me, if I could stay with you for a while?"
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in Cupidity(Freya)   Trapped in Cupidity(Freya) - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2019 10:58 am

(Struggle -roll 99- Crit Fail!) (Two 99s in a row. Come on!)

"Of co-mmph!" Sharis reply was cut off by the lips of the Freya puppet suddenly pressing against her own.

Shari: 7 Willpower + Tangledx3
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in Cupidity(Freya)   Trapped in Cupidity(Freya) - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2019 4:30 am

Freya giggled as she saw this and moved to push the puppets lips away from Shari, before replacing them with her own
"Thank you..."
(Kiss)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in Cupidity(Freya)   Trapped in Cupidity(Freya) - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2019 9:44 am

(kiss -roll 20- Success!)

Shari's eye widened at the sudden kiss from the real Freya before they closed in content.

(Move Puppet -roll 71- Fail!)

The Puppeteer tried to move her puppet once more, but she was to distracted by the other woman's lips.

Shari: 6 Willpower + Tangledx3
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in Cupidity(Freya)   Trapped in Cupidity(Freya) - Page 6 EmptyFri May 10, 2019 2:44 am

"now I feel we should probably get out from under your masterpiece, we wouldn't want to damage it" Freya spoke gently, trying to carefully free herself from the puppet
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in Cupidity(Freya)   Trapped in Cupidity(Freya) - Page 6 EmptyFri May 10, 2019 8:08 am

(Struggle -roll 87- Crit Fail!)

Freya tried to squirm free but she only made things worse for herself. Somehow she got herself trapped in the puppets hug with Shari.

(Kiss -roll 95- Crit Fail!)

Eyes still closed, Shari tired to lean in to give Freya another kiss, only for her lips to meet those of the Freya Puppet instead.

Freya: 5 Willpower + Tangledx2
Shari: 5 Willpower + Tangledx3
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in Cupidity(Freya)   Trapped in Cupidity(Freya) - Page 6 EmptyMon May 13, 2019 10:20 am

Freya giggled slightly, "you sure you aren't controlling it?" She asked before attempting to untangle herself once more
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in Cupidity(Freya)   Trapped in Cupidity(Freya) - Page 6 EmptyMon May 13, 2019 11:06 am

(Struggle -roll 68- Success!)

"I-I am controlling it. Sort of." Shari admitted with a blush as Freya managed to slip out of the puppets arms. "It's moving when I tell it to, but with the strings all knotted up, it's not moving how I tell it."

(Struggle -roll 36- Success!)

With a bit of effort, the Puppeteer finally figure out to get her creation to stop squeezing her.

Shari: 5 Willpower + Tangledx2
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in Cupidity(Freya)   Trapped in Cupidity(Freya) - Page 6 EmptyMon May 13, 2019 11:11 am

"I see.. " Freya responded, somewhat relieved to be free of her wooden dopplegangers embrace. "How about we untangle ourselves and then you can focus on the real me..." She said, leaning in to give the puppeteer a soft kiss
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in Cupidity(Freya)   Trapped in Cupidity(Freya) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Trapped in Cupidity(Freya)
Page 6 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next