Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Trapped in Cupidity(Freya)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
anon64

anon64

Trapped in Cupidity(Freya) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trapped in Cupidity(Freya)   Trapped in Cupidity(Freya) - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2019 10:10 am

Taking a moment to compose herself, Freya still had a slightly unsteady edge in her voice when she finally addressed Miranda
"I was wondering if you could explain to me exactly what this town is, I've never really seen a community of Midara that operates like this before"
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in Cupidity(Freya)   Trapped in Cupidity(Freya) - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2019 10:35 am

"Oh, is that all, hun?" Ms. Miranda replied sweetly as she finished cleaning the human's face.

"We captured this town because there are midara that need to have their way with you humans." Marisa explained. "You've already met Shari, who has confidence issues, and Adella here, who needs to fuck to stay healthy." The Siren blew a kiss at her latest conquest. "And then their's Catelin. She absorbs ambient Love Magic at a rate that physically hurts her. The poor thing needs to be able to vent."

"Although, a witch recently came by and helped her out so it not as bad as it used to be." The barkeep added as she guided Freya's head to her bountiful bosom. "And my inn here is a place for weary midara to have seem rest and relaxation."

"Midara are beings of pleasure." The succubst declared. "But you humans try to deny us that pleasure. You attack us for what we are." Freya suddenly felt the soft mountains of Marisa's breast press against her back as the Succubust wrapped her arms around Miranda, leaving the human trapped between the two midara and their bountiful bosoms.

"Cupidity is to be a place where midara can indulge themselves for whatever reason without fear of being struck down." Marisa whispered into Freya's ear.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in Cupidity(Freya)   Trapped in Cupidity(Freya) - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2019 10:38 am

Freya found herself blushing and suddenly somewhat turned on again, trying to ignore it, she thought for a moment before replying
"And yet you intend to keep me here, denying me my freedom much as humans deny Midara the pleasure they need?"
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in Cupidity(Freya)   Trapped in Cupidity(Freya) - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2019 10:47 am

Marisa let out a hearty laugh that caused her beautiful breasts to rub against her captive. "And can you honestly say you don't enjoy it? We make you humans feel so good, but you idiots always try and fight against it."
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in Cupidity(Freya)   Trapped in Cupidity(Freya) - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2019 10:49 am

Still intent on keeping her freedom, Freya continued.
"You're right, I do, but that's not the main thing I was going to ask. As Marisa may have noticed when watching me and Shari, I have... Abilities similar to those of Midara. I was wondering if Cupidity might be a good place to explore them, and maybe find out why I have them"
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in Cupidity(Freya)   Trapped in Cupidity(Freya) - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2019 11:03 am

"Hmm, I don't know." Miranda replied as she began to pet Freya. "Cupidity is still a small settlement. There's only seven midara living here."

"That Sanctuary place is really where you want to go." Adella chimed in. "Apparently, they got a bunch of half-midara over there. If anyone would be experts on human's with midara abilities, it'd be them, wouldn't it?"

"Not that you'll be able to," Marisa said as she tightened her hug, "because you'll be too busy drowning in pleasure to go looking for them. But maybe if you're lucky, someone from there will come by to visit us again."
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in Cupidity(Freya)   Trapped in Cupidity(Freya) - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2019 2:24 am

"Again?" Freya asked Marisa, annoyed at the succubusts stubborn urge to conquer "you mean to tell me someone who you brought to cupidity was allowed to leave? I'd love to hear that story" Freya, even in her current situation realised she might have a chance . "Miranda,I was going to offer my services to this village regardless, though with certain caveats, if you are willing to hear me out that is" she spoke graciously and honestly
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in Cupidity(Freya)   Trapped in Cupidity(Freya) - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2019 9:31 am

"The only human we ever let go was that bastard that tried to rip out my spine." Adella replied grumpily as she threw herself into the pile of women, and draped her arms around Freya. "Even with his will completely broken, everyone here agreed that he was just way too violent to keep around."

"You remember that witch we mentioned, hun? The one that helped Catelin out?" Ms. Miranda asked as she played with the warrior's hair. "She was the leader of Sanctuary."

"Her kids stopped by because they were interested in seeing a smaller Midara settlement." Marisa added. She then removed one arm from around Miranda and wrapped it around Freya. The Succubust then began fingering her captive's pussy. "And you! You're not really in a position to be making deals."
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in Cupidity(Freya)   Trapped in Cupidity(Freya) - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2019 10:29 am

Freya couldn't help but moan as the gorgeous succubus began to work her over.
"Ah~ I...I just thought you'd be willing to hear me out... It can't be too often you get adventurers wanting to stay of their own volition..."
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in Cupidity(Freya)   Trapped in Cupidity(Freya) - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2019 11:20 am

Marisa scoffed as she continued to finger the trapped human. "The last human who came here willing was the bastard Adella mentioned." She explained as her motions got rougher from her irritation. "He never even lifted a finger against me, but as soon as he was left alone with any of the other girls, he immediately tried to hurt them."

(Encounter -roll 4-)

Before the conversation could continue further, a young maiden with curly blonde hair and sky blue eyes and clad in a pink dress that's covered with white hearts entered the inn.

"Oh. Is... this a bad time?" she asked awkwardly as she stared at the pile of women.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in Cupidity(Freya)   Trapped in Cupidity(Freya) - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2019 11:24 am

Freya smiled at the guest. Wondering if this was an opportunity. "Not at all..." She said with as much dignity as she could given the situation she was in "my name is Freya... Pleased to meet you"
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in Cupidity(Freya)   Trapped in Cupidity(Freya) - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2019 11:37 am

"I'm Catelin." She replied, strangely fascinated by the display.

"And I'm fairly certain meeting her isn't what has you feeling so pleased." Adella whispered into Freya's ear. The Siren's voice sent shivers running down the human's back.

"Alright. Alright, I think we've had our fun." Ms. Miranda finally said as she disentangled herself from the group. With a pout, Adella followed suit.

Marisa gave her plaything one last squeeze before letting go. The Succubust then made her way over to the young maiden and put a hand on her shoulder. "How are you feeling?"

"Okay, I guess." Catelin replied. "My heart hurts and... I still miss him. But my Love... hasn't been hurting me as much."
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in Cupidity(Freya)   Trapped in Cupidity(Freya) - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2019 11:44 am

"your love?" Freya asked for a moment before remembering, "oh, right, Miranda mentioned you to me earlier... Perhaps I could help you?" Freya offered
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in Cupidity(Freya)   Trapped in Cupidity(Freya) - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2019 11:47 am

"You... want to help?" Catelin asked cautiously. "Are you sure?"

----------------------------------------------------

Catelin the Channeler

Abilities:

Abilities:

Longing for True Love(Passive): "Ferro..." After Ferro's stint in Cupidity, Catelin has become convinced that he is her one True Love. (Catelin takes less damage from Willpower attacks if the attacker is anyone other than Ferro.)

Love Overload(Passive): "I don't feel so good." Randomly, the Channeler's lips begin to glow with built up Love Magic. She will begin to sway dizzily, as she is overwhelmed by the sensation. (Next Attack suffers an Aim/Dex penalty but gets a boost to Charm damage.)

Witch's Gift: "This should help." Catlein pulls out a tube of lipstick she received from Adrianna. Applying it to her lips helps her with her built up love magic. (Removes the Overload condition and Love Overload can not trigger again until she has landed a successful kiss.)

Hugs and Kisses: "Okay, here I come~!" The Channeler jumps into her targets arms and plants a big kiss on each cheek. Mwah! Mwah!

Love Gatling: "I have lots of love to give~!" Kisses her hand and then blows it at the target in the form of several hearts. The longer she holds the blow, the more hearts are created. (2-8 hearts, Minor Charm Damage per heart)

Good Night Kiss: "Sweet Dreams~!" Pulls the targets head down so she can kiss their forehead and put's the target to sleep. The Love Magic in the kiss makes the target dream of fighting a giant pair of lips. The Channeler will cuddle the target until they wake up. (wake up on Lips defeat)

Between a Kiss and Soft Place: "Two is better then one right?" The Channeler covers her mouth with both hands, and blows a kiss in the form of two giant hearts. The hearts fly in a wide arc and slam into the target from both sides, squeezing them for several seconds, before popping. Heavy Charm damage.

Healing Kiss: "Do you have a boo boo?" Kisses an injury on the target. Restores targets HP, but deals Charm damage "All better~!"

Naughty Kiss: "Grown ups like getting kissed... down here, right?" The Channeler kneels before the target and hesitantly gives them a quick peck on the groin. She then blushes furiously as she stands up. Deals minor Lust damage, Lowers Foe's Charm Res.

My Love! My Passion! And All of My Kisses!(Finisher): "Please, accept my love!" The Channelers lips glow a rainbow hue as she draws in as much Love Magic as she can handle. She the grabs the targets head an proceeds to pepper them with big kisses. Mwah! Each kiss leaves behind a glowing kiss make that deal continuous charm damage. Mwah! The targets mind melts as they drown in the pleasure of her kisses. Mwah! The Channeler will continue to kiss them until she's completely drained of Love Magic. Mwah! She'll then pull the target into one final, passionate, knockout kiss! MMMWAH!

(Her victims mind will fully recover after a few days. Although there have been some reports of her victims having 0 Charm res for up to two weeks after their encounter.)

-----------------------------

Freya: 15 Willpower
Catelin: 20 Stamina/Willpower

Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in Cupidity(Freya)   Trapped in Cupidity(Freya) - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2019 7:55 am

"of course" Freya said reassuringly "I understand what it's like to have power you can't control" hopefully this encounter would prove to the Miranda and the Succubust that her intentions were pure
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in Cupidity(Freya)   Trapped in Cupidity(Freya) - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2019 8:07 am

"Okay." Catelin replied with a firm nod.

(Hugs and Kisses -roll 76- Success!)

The Channeler walked over to the disheveled warrior. She got up on her toes and place gentle kiss on each cheek; each peck of the maidens lips sent a jolt of Love through Freya.

(Overload -roll 28- Success!)

As Catelin stepped back she stumbled. Her lips had started to glow brightly and her breathing became a touch more labored.

Freya: 13 Willpower
Catelin: 20 Stamina/Willpower + Overloaded
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in Cupidity(Freya)   Trapped in Cupidity(Freya) - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2019 8:22 am

Freya composed herself after letting the love magic wash over her, it felt somehow purer than most Midara's magic.
"But in return I hope you don't mind if I explore my powers further too" the warrior smiled before moving to embrace the maiden and lay her head to rest against her cleavage.
(Breast pillow)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in Cupidity(Freya)   Trapped in Cupidity(Freya) - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2019 8:31 am

(Breast Pillow -roll 52- Success!)

Catelin let out a content sigh as she nuzzled against the human warrior's breasts.

(Hugs and Kisses -roll 88, 24- Success!)

The young maiden wrapped her arms around her partner in a warm hug. She pulled herself up to give the woman another kiss filled with her Love.

Freya: 10 Willpower
Catelin: 19 Stamina/Willpower + Drowsy (3)
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in Cupidity(Freya)   Trapped in Cupidity(Freya) - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2019 8:37 am

Feeling herself begin to already feel a huge amount of affections for Catelyn, no doubt as a result of how many times she'd been seduced here, Freya attempted to pull some of her willpower back. Accepting Catelyns kiss, Freya returned it with a deep liplock of her own
(Thirsting kiss)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in Cupidity(Freya)   Trapped in Cupidity(Freya) - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2019 8:52 am

(Thirsting Kiss -roll 40- Success!)

Catelin's eyes widened in surprised as she was pulled into a deeper kiss. It felt like the woman was trying to pull even more of her Love out!

(Good Night Kiss -roll 83- Fail!)
(Overload -roll 61- Fail!)

The blonde midara blinked at Freya as she stifled a yawn, struggling to stay awake.

Freya: 11 Willpower
Catelin: 18 Stamina/Willpower + Drowsy (2)
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in Cupidity(Freya)   Trapped in Cupidity(Freya) - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2019 8:58 am

Freya smiled at the sleepy Midara in front of her before flashing her eyes hypnotically
"You look tired dear, perhaps you'd like a cuddle?"
(Lost in my eyes)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in Cupidity(Freya)   Trapped in Cupidity(Freya) - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2019 9:05 am

(Lost In My Eyes -roll 8- Crit Success!)

"Yeah." the sleepy midara agreed as she looked into the woman's eyes. She tighten her hug and rested her head on Freya's modest bosom.

(Catelin can not Struggle because of the Crit!)
(Overload -roll 95- Fail!)

Freya: 11 Willpower
Catelin: 16 Stamina/Willpower + Drowsy (1) + Bound
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in Cupidity(Freya)   Trapped in Cupidity(Freya) - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2019 9:08 am

Freya held Catelin softly in her embrace, this girls affliction seemed honestly horrible to deal with, so she felt no malice towards her opponent. Better to try to outlast her and let her get the energy she needs gone out of her system, she thought before conjuring a health potion and downing it's contents
(Health potion)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in Cupidity(Freya)   Trapped in Cupidity(Freya) - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2019 9:18 am

(Health Potion -roll 11- Crit Fail!)

Apparently, she did something wrong, because Freya began to cough as the contents of the potion she summoned began to burn her throat.

(Struggle -roll 94, 8- Crit Success!)

The sputtering roused Catelin from her drowsy state, and the blonde midara looked at Freya in concern.

(Healing Kiss -roll 42- Success!)

"Let me help." She offered as she reach up and kissed the suffering woman's neck. Freya let out a relieved sigh as the burning sensation was replaced with a soothing cool one.

(Overload -roll 73- Fail!)

Freya: 9 Willpower
Catelin: 16 Stamina/Willpower
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in Cupidity(Freya)   Trapped in Cupidity(Freya) - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2019 9:22 am

Catelyn had just helped her? Seems her initial thoughts were right. Freya began to feel genuine affection for the girl she was meant to be facing, almost melting into her kiss before she was released. Knowing this was likely to continue, Freya threw caution to the wind and went to pull her "opponent" into a long, sweet kiss.
(That's just crazy)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in Cupidity(Freya)   Trapped in Cupidity(Freya) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Trapped in Cupidity(Freya)
Page 4 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next