Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Day of the Witches

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

Day of the Witches  - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day of the Witches    Day of the Witches  - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 18, 2019 7:13 pm

The gun witch looked a bit confused at the woman's murmuring. It sounded as if she was trying to figure what the word is.  Camli figured the woman was still may be spooked by her intimidation earlier if her stumbling was anything go by.  

"Well, Serila is also gettin' the look-see into the kidnappin' herself.  She was the one that got tinker's news that varmins are roundin' up folks by the herds for some reasons.  Ain't no idea what for but it puts the stink on witches' names."  She looked over to the fire witch.  "I got everything or I got all down but nine?"
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Day of the Witches    Day of the Witches  - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2019 12:21 pm

Serila nodded. "Pretty much. Last week I was looking for a certain artifact when I was attacked by people thinking I was there to kidnap them." The town appeared in the horizon, they would arrive soon enough and all that was in the red head's mind was to take Dot to a doctor to treat her. "As you can imagine is not funny to get accused of something that you didn't do, specially when they go after you with weapons and the thought of killing you..."
Back to top Go down
SnowInSummer

SnowInSummer

PostSubject: Re: Day of the Witches    Day of the Witches  - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2019 12:42 pm

"So it is true! Witches..." The woman paused, a train of thought was cut before its inception. "You are witches, as well??"

With that last question, she stumbled again, this time not so lucky to have a tree to hold on to. Camli could see her foot twist a little, and the pain could be read from her face too. But the woman did not stay down. Immediately, she crawled forward, gradually getting up to walk again. "I'm sorry!" she uttered. "Don't slow down!"
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Day of the Witches    Day of the Witches  - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2019 6:50 pm

Camli frowned at the sight.  What is with the tripping of late?  She wasn't as sure if it was being frightened that was the cause of the constant tripping.  That and it looked like she messed up that ankle.  "Well, looks like your foots all boogered up and that's gonna move us slower than molasses in January.  Not to mention ya tottlin' is makin you kiss the trees each step.  So if we gonna cut dirt, ALLEY OOP!"  

And with the last exclamation, she reached down and hoisted upward off of her feet and moved her to sitting comfortably onto her shoulder.  Despite her seemingly casual motion, she was still careful not to move too fast to aggravate the injury when moving the woman to her shoulder.  "Comfy as a chirk yet?" She left it to Serila to answer about them being witches.
Back to top Go down
SnowInSummer

SnowInSummer

PostSubject: Re: Day of the Witches    Day of the Witches  - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 20, 2019 12:17 pm

"Wai-wai-wai-wait-"

It was too late for protests. Camli took the woman on her back despite her words prior, and she was right. The stranger could barely walk before, let alone with a sprained ankle. She tried, just once out of instinct, to push herself away from Camli, but her physical force was laughable; the gun witch could barely feel it.

"Oh..." She calmed down, now that her feet didn't feel like they were on fire. "Mhm, just like a... chirk? This is nice, what you are doing right now..." Ever the awkward one, the rich-looking woman held tightly to the witch. "Thank you, Cam... Ms. Cam?"
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Day of the Witches    Day of the Witches  - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2019 12:41 pm

"We are, mostly by name only." The woman replied. "Of course calling ourselves like that got us some problem as I said before." They finally arrived at the town and now Serila was guiding them to the nearest doctor.
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Day of the Witches    Day of the Witches  - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2019 3:29 pm

"It's Camli. And we're witch, but ain't the outlaw ones. We ain't raising sand or have no screw loose, just livin'. Serila here being a school ma'am to the l'il missie over there. But Dot there drew the short end of the luck straw and ate a powder keg spell to the face. Me, I'm just a milestonemonger that occasionally send some varmints skedaddle back to the badlands and finding some good grub 'round the land."

Camli, despite having the woman on her shoulder, was able to hold the door open for Serila to the doctor. She did had to duck down to avoid having her passenger from hitting her head against the door frame. "Well, we're at the pill now. See what they can do for Dot. But I reckon' we ain't got your name, partner?"
Back to top Go down
SnowInSummer

SnowInSummer

PostSubject: Re: Day of the Witches    Day of the Witches  - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 22, 2019 10:56 am

The gun witch felt the woman's hands shake, and Serila could see her visage redden.

"P-P-P-P-Partner!?" her muffled voice took a few levels in pitch as she buried her face in Camli's hood. It was like she was hiding behind Camli from Camli herself. She knew that word, and what it meant. Was this how it was supposed to go?

What am I supposed to do? This is how it goes, right? Right, Tom said so. But I just met her - but she was so nice to me - and she is so interesting - but I'm not ready - am I ready? - I don't - she doesn't even know my name - my name - my name - my name!!

"Hilda!" she yelled behind the hood, before realizing she was too loud. "I'm sorry..."
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Day of the Witches    Day of the Witches  - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 24, 2019 4:46 am

This woman was too loud. After leaving Dot in the care of the doctor, Serila returned to the two women. "Keep it quiet, it's a clinic." She took a seat on a nearby chair, she tried to act strong but her face betrayed how worried and tired she was. "My name is Serila by the way..." As she talked, a big yawn escaped Serila's lips. "Do you have any clues about the kidnappings?"
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Day of the Witches    Day of the Witches  - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 24, 2019 8:57 pm

Camli looked genuinely befuddled as this was the first time she'd had someone give this reaction with what she said.  Either they responded normally or are confused with what she say, the latter the normal response.  What was with this woman and her freaking out of the word, partner?   She isn't a stranger anymore and could be a friend.  

"I ain't the slightest clue about raising a fuss about the word partner but lets not halloo 'bout it less we rattle Dot from her sleep."  Camli spoke in a softer volume.  A side glance to Serila caused Camli to raise a brow though.  "Ya sure ya ain't too tuckered out, Serila?  Ya look like ya need some black water."
Back to top Go down
SnowInSummer

SnowInSummer

PostSubject: Re: Day of the Witches    Day of the Witches  - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2019 9:45 am

Hilda's innocent figure was marked by a deep, red blush. She held Camli much more gently now, her shaking ever present. "No, no, it's nothing... it's normal..." Her voice was but a whisper, yet loaded with emotion.

As Serila gave her name, Hilda peered at her from behind Camli's hood. She thought that maybe she should tell her partner to put her on the ground, but lacked the courage to do so. "I have... some information... from bounty hunters."

Serila - at her limit. And the small girl - Dot - poor Dot. Maybe I could help - no, I should help - I can help. They're nice people - like Tom - I miss you...
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Day of the Witches    Day of the Witches  - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 30, 2019 10:24 am

Serila gave Camli a tired smile. "It's okay Cam, I'm fine." Grabbing a chair, the red haired woman sat down, she looked like she was about to collapse but was too stubborn to admit it. "Do you mind sharing the information? I have been investigating about the case myself." She then look at the hooded woman again. "By the way Cam, I think you can put her down now."

The lamp that was quiet until now floated next to her owner. "You sure you are okay, Seril? You are pushing yourself too much." Serila dismissed Chatty's question with a tired gesture before focusing once more on the other two women.
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Day of the Witches    Day of the Witches  - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 9:07 pm

"A'ight. Easy does it now, foot still a bit boogered up. Maybe have the pill look-see that to make sure ya ain't gonna light on it 'gain." Slowly but gently, Camli let Hilda down onto the ground making sure that she doesn't stumble from the injury.

"OK so now that you are all saddled up, let's make hay while the sun shines and dig up the lickspittle. What ya got fer us?" She replied as she sat on one of the remaining chairs, crossed leg as she relaxed against the back of it.
Back to top Go down
SnowInSummer

SnowInSummer

PostSubject: Re: Day of the Witches    Day of the Witches  - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 01, 2020 4:26 am

Hilda balanced herself on one foot to the nearest chair and sat down next to Camli. "Well, let's start from the beginning..."

The fancy-looking woman told them everything she knew from heroes past. One mansion, three evil witches that kidnap innocent people to force their relatives to appeal to travelling heroes. Monarchs unwilling to spend their resources and manpower on what they perceive to be a small issue, yet little by little, lost lives are piling on top of each other.

"Most heroes, or bounty hunters, escape with their lives... but claim to have lost pieces of themselves." Hilda gave the two good witches a pleading look. "Please, don't go in there as well. Only one of you can enter... and no one has defeated them so far."

Why did I tell them all of this then? I don't want them to get hurt - But who will rescue him?

"I... want to rescue someone from that place... a good friend. But it's impossible..."
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Day of the Witches    Day of the Witches  - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 06, 2020 12:23 pm

Serila was fighting to stay awake, all the exhausting was quickly catching up to her. "Impossible you say... Why?"
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Day of the Witches    Day of the Witches  - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2020 8:28 pm

"Impossible sounds ballyhoo. Ain't a problem that can't be solve with usin' yer noggin' and some hot lead. And maybe chuckin' a few ice cubes fer good measures. Speaking of problems though..." She leveled a stern gaze at Serila. "Ya gettin' all balmy on us, Serila. Better hit the hay so we'll be sunny to dealing with this fiddle-faddle."
Back to top Go down
SnowInSummer

SnowInSummer

PostSubject: Re: Day of the Witches    Day of the Witches  - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2020 9:31 am

"I told you... no one has ever won their so-called games. So heading inside the Mansion would spell our doom." said Hilda, shifting her gaze to Serila as well. "S-Serila, your body seems to be attempting to shut down. You need rest."

She must be worried about Dot - I'll help.

"I can also assist Dot... a-and I want to! And you too!" She put her hands on her mouth. "Sorry... I was loud again."
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Day of the Witches    Day of the Witches  - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2020 10:01 am

"I-I'm okay... Don't worr-" She didn't manage to finish the sentence when she finally fall asleep from the exhaustion, she would have hit the floor if it wasn't for Chatty who catch her and became a support for the woman. "Stubborn... Hey give me a hand damn it!" The lamp was talking to Hilda as she was the one closest to them. "She's really heavy!" Like by instinct, the sleeping Serila slapped Chatty at the comment of the weight. "Even asleep she heard that huh..."
Back to top Go down
SnowInSummer

SnowInSummer

PostSubject: Re: Day of the Witches    Day of the Witches  - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2020 11:54 am

It was unbelievably slow, the woman's reaction time. Were it not for Chatty's timely intervention, the flame witch would have surely hit the floor.

"Serila..." Hilda raised the exhausted witch, holding her in her arms for a while. "Huh... She is so... warm."

A tingly wave of fuzzy warmth washed over Hilda as she felt Serila's skin against her own. Unknowingly, the woman slowly wrapped her arms around her, just as her mind was faced with this new and strange feeling. Her heart rate got faster, considerably so - it was almost the same as when she found out Camli wanted to be her partner, or when Tom told her the very same thing.

"Ah... she is so pretty... so beautiful..."

That look of adoration on Hilda's face told the gun witch everything. It seemed as though not only was her body weak, but her will as well.
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Day of the Witches    Day of the Witches  - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2020 7:42 pm

"Oy. Hey Hilda, Pumpkins. I got 'er." She called out to them before she moved to relieve Chatty and Hilda of the burden of Serila's weight and infatuation respectively. The gun user recognize that look anywhere and she wasn't going to let her get her mind inadvertently shackled to Serila. The fire witch would never live it down. With fairly impressive strength, she lifted Serila up bridal style so that she would have an easier time laying her down across a couple of chair.

Afterwards she paused briefly to flap her own collar to vent the inside of her shirt to cool herself down.
"Crimany, Seril. You need a round-up on making a mash. Even balmied, you gonna lasso everyone." Her cheeks were slightly flushed, but otherwise she looked hale and hearty.
Back to top Go down
SnowInSummer

SnowInSummer

PostSubject: Re: Day of the Witches    Day of the Witches  - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2020 11:50 am

Hilda reached for Serila's gorgeous form as the witch was pulled away from her arms. Her face was bright red, her breathing uneven. Falling on her knees gave Chatty a very good angle at her pronounced cleavage. Trying her best to regain her bearings, Hilda focused on the words of her partner, being no more successful than before at deciphering them.

"P-Pumpkins...?" she muttered. "What do pumpkins... have to do... with me.."

The woman stood there, staring at the lamp, and past him, at the floor. This was such an intense feeling to take in. She could not even begin to understand it. Serila's beauty, that she understood. She heard before that it was not normal to feel like that towards another woman, but in those moments, nothing else really felt normal.

Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Day of the Witches    Day of the Witches  - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2020 4:37 pm

"Naw, you ain't Pumpkins.  Talkin' 'bout Seril's familar there 'cause he looks like a pumpkin."  After setting Serila down, Camli got a good look at Hilda's expression.  Just from the cursory glance alone, she knew that Hilda was already halfway enthralled just from touching Serila.  Camli can't blame her, though; she knows first how potent Serila's charms are.

Fortunately, the gun witch had a solution to that.  She reached into her belt pouch and pulled out a small flask.  Camli uncorked it and waved the open end in front of Hilda's face.  The content was acrid smelling, specifically designed to jolt consciousness into someone that was either drowsy, fainted, or partially charmed.  "Wakey wakey.  Ain't time to get countin' heart shaped sheeps."
Back to top Go down
SnowInSummer

SnowInSummer

PostSubject: Re: Day of the Witches    Day of the Witches  - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2020 10:44 am

One sniff was enough to make the frail woman recoil backwards, hitting her head on the wall.

"Ugh... What... what's in there, p-p-partner?"

Her words were interrupted by a woman rushing into the clinic, holding a small child in her arms. The little one would not stop crying, and one look at their face told them of the illness they were in. "Doctor!" the woman screamed. "I need a doctor!"

At the sound of her desperate voice, the door to his chambers opened, revealing the doctor with a bandaged Dot in his arms. "I've done all I could, but she is badly hurt still. Only thing left to do is to give her some good rest, and pray." He handed Dot to Camli, while motioning for the woman to enter in her place.

Hilda was dizzy from all of that. It happened so fast, her mind was barely able to catch up. But she knew the situation, or at least Camli's point of view: She could not walk, Serila was sleeping soundly and then there was Dot, poor little Dot.

"Camli? I... I can help you. I can carry everyone home, trust me."
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Day of the Witches    Day of the Witches  - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2020 2:16 pm

"Pepper moss. Stink like horse manure, reverent as a deadshot. Reckon it will wake snake to yer head from being mashed. Mighty shame it ain't workin' on me like it used to though." Camli explained as she corked the foul concoction and put it back in the bag.

The ruckus of a mother rushing in with a kid caught her attention before she turned towards where the doctor came out with still out-cold Dot. Camli reached over and carried the smaller witch off the doctor's arm. "'preciated, doc. We'll take it from here. Best see what is wrong with the li'l chickabiddy there."

She waited until the doctor went back before the cowboy witch turned...and realized a little predicament. Serila was also out cold. As strong as Camli was, carrying both Dot and Serila would be a bit too much for her. Hilda's voice broke her out of her train of thought though.

"Eh? Ain't ya still stoved up on the ankle a mite bit? And-" Camli paused in mid-sentence. The gal might know some magic to help. "A'ight. What I gotta do?"
Back to top Go down
SnowInSummer

SnowInSummer

PostSubject: Re: Day of the Witches    Day of the Witches  - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2020 11:40 am

"Nothing. You don't have to do anything."

Hilda closed her eyes and took a deep breath. Camli saw in her a completely different individual: focused and calm. Slowly, the woman waved her hand through thin air, mumbling incoherently to herself.

"... isolation... restart."

As the last word left her mouth, Hilda pushed against the nothingness with her palm. A metallic noise followed. Then, something unlike the witch has ever seen before; it felt like the entire room, no, the entire world had been perfectly cut in two, with one half sliding upwards and the other downwards. It only lasted for a brief moment, and it was enough to turn the woman's stomach. More 'cuts' followed, as eerily distorted as the sound that came with them.

"Concluded."

When Hilda next opened her eyes, she saw a sickened Camli which pained her deeply. But she also saw the answer to their plight. Dot, Serila, and herself were all floating above the ground. Try as she may, Camli could not see any mana being used in this phenomenon, yet there they were, all three of them taking flight.

"S-Sorry about that, Camli... it's always like this." said Hilda, never taking her sight off Camli.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Day of the Witches    Day of the Witches  - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Day of the Witches
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next