Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Giselle, Changer of Stories

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Giselle, Changer of Stories  Empty
PostSubject: Giselle, Changer of Stories    Giselle, Changer of Stories  EmptyTue Jul 30, 2019 8:01 pm

This is my first attempt at creating a Midara. I got inspiration from a few places and I’m still working on her. Any advice for attacks and tweaking would be very much welcome.

Giselle, Changer of stories

Bio - Once there was a storybook that told the story of a princess searching for true love. Over time this book was exposed to a large concentration of magic. This caused the main character Giselle to become aware of another world outside the one she knew. Through this magic, she was able to glimpse this world and see that there were so many people who were unhappy and alone. Giselle wished to go to this other world, so she could show these people that there was a happier world that they could come to. This wish was granted by the large concentration of magic and granted Giselle new abilities. She decided to use these powers to change other people’s stories to help them find a happily ever after.

Appearance - She has two forms. The first form is when she is in our world. She appears looking like a regular human being. A pretty red-haired woman with a sexy taste in dresses. Her real form looks like a princess straight from a Disney movie. Her hair and face don’t change, but her dress becomes princess styled short dress. She only assumes this form once she brings her foe here. She has great magic in her own world, but her magic has limits when she is in our world.

First form

This is Giselle in our world. She can only use a small amount of her powers here. Her attacks in this form do only minor damage. Her goal in this form is to build up trust stacks on her opponent to draw them into her world. She has the ability to feel her opponents’ emotions, create illusions, and sense the desires of her targets.

The first phase isn’t a combat round. It’s about trying to survive as she builds up trust stacks to start the real fight. Her attacks deal small willpower damage and players can make a roll to resist the WP damage.

Mechanic - Open heart - In order to bring her opponent to her world, she needs them to open their heart to them and trust her. All the attacks that she uses in this form gives her foe a stack of Trust. When the stack of trust reaches 10, her opponent has enough trust in her to open their heart and be drawn into the story book world.

Mechanic - Lore - When in our world she will try to find out information about her target. Personal histories, interests in women/men, and fetishes are among the information she will try to get. She can’t use this information until she has drawn them into her world in order to help tweak some of her attacks to be more effective against her target.

Attacks

Convenient Rescue - “Oh, thank you for saving me.” When she is sure her target will stumble upon her, she creates an illusion of someone threatening her. When her “hero” scares away the villain, Giselle runs into her hero’s arms and gives them a quick peck on the cheek. Deals 1 WP and adds 2 stacks of trust. She will always try to start a fight with this attack to get her opponent to lower their guard about her.

Getting to know you - “I would like to know more about my rescuer.” Giselle uses this opportunity to learn more about her opponent, getting a feel for their emotional state and getting ideas how she could “help” them. This adds 2 stacks of trust to her opponent and grants her a stack of Lore about personal histories, interests in women/men, and fetishes.

Cute flirting - “I wish I knew I would meet someone like you sooner.” Giselle attempts to flirt with her target very sweetly. She can tailor her flirting attempt if she gained any lore to make it more effective. Deals 1 WP and adds 1 stack of Trust. Adds an additional stack of Trust for every stack of Lore she possesses.

First kiss - “Allow me to give you a reward for saving me.” Giselle plants a very sensual kiss on her target. She backs up afterward looking a little shy to add to her cuteness factor. Deals 1 WP and adds a stack of trust. On a critical, she holds the kiss until her target can struggle out while adding a stack of Trust every turn.

Afternoon/ Moonlit excursion - “Care to go for a walk with me?” She will take the arm of her target and take them to a romantic place and walk around with them. She will create minor illusions to increase the romantic atmosphere. She can use the information she has gained to tailor the setting to be more appealing to the target. Deals 1 WP and adds 1 stack of Trust for 3 turns. A critical gives Giselle a stack of Lore and an additional stack of Trust.

A whole new world - “Trust that I know what is best.” Once the target has 10 stacks of Trust, she takes her targets hands in hers and looks them deep in their eyes. Seeing their eyes filled with trust for her and with their heart open, she kisses her target deeply. As they kiss, they are surrounded by light and vanish. When her target regains their senses, they find themselves in a strange world where everything looks very animated including themselves. They see Giselle in front of them looking confident as she opens a story book with their name on it. This transforms Giselle into her true form and grants her access to her full powers.

True form

This is the form that Giselle takes when in her world. In this world, she can tap into her real powers that allow her to affect the world around her and her opponent. She uses pleasure to convince her target to remain in her world and to accept her changes of them. When she brings her target into her world, a book is created all about that person. The person’s history, likes, dislikes, sexual encounters, and other things are all present in this book. She can’t change a person completely while they resist. Only when they give up wanting to go home can Giselle change them completely and give them their happy ending.

Mechanic – Lore – Giselle can use the stacks of Lore that she gained in form one to boost the effects of her attacks. She can tailor her attacks to include their fetishes and change the forms of some characters she will summon to have forms similar to people they are attracted to. Any attacks that involve a fetish that her target has will do an extra 2 WP.

Mechanic – Author – The book that contains her target’s story has many unique powers. She can’t rewrite a person until their will is gone, but she can change some minor things about them. She can change a character’s outfit, hair, and other appearance aspects of her target. She will usually do this when they have a fetish or when Giselle summons a new attack.

Attacks

Magical Kiss – “Accept my love.” Giselle teleports in front of her target in a quick movement. She pulls them in for a passionate kiss. While she holds them in this lip lock, they can her music and see animated birds flying around in a cliché romantic scene. Deals 2 WP and has a chance of charming.

Magical Caress – “I’m only trying to help you sweetie.” Giselle gets in close to her target as starts to caress their face. She also uses her thigh to rub against their crotch. Her target gets a little flustered from being teased. Deals 2 damage and adds an extra WP damage for the next attack that target’s their crotch.

Erotic Fairytales – Giselle pulls a large book off a nearby bookshelf. She opens it and the room is consumed in a flash of light. When the target opens their eyes, they find themselves in a new location and with a new person in front of them.

E.F. Alice – “Big things come in small packages.” The target finds themselves in a strange room. Before them, stands a girl in a blue dress. Compelled by some strange magic, the target is forced by Alice to drink a small bottle of some liquid and suddenly start to shrink. Alice will then reveal a piece of cake that she will eat and start to grow. Alice then takes the shrunken target and depending on their fetish will do the following. She will pin them under her foot, trap them in her breasts, or stuff them into her panties. Deals 2 damage over 3 turns and inflicts a bind. *Following the conclusion of this attack, the target returns to normal size.

E.F. Sleeping Beauty – “True loves kiss is a wonderful thing.” The target finds themselves in a fancy bedroom. On the bed is a sleeping woman in a fancy dress. A voice in the target’s head tells them that she can only be awakened by a kiss and they can’t leave the room while she is sleeping. Left with no choice, the target leans over the sleeping woman and kisses her. She awakens and gives the target a big smile. She then proceeds to pull them down onto the bed and starts making out with them. Deals 3 WP.

E.F. Cinderella – “Make sure you put your best foot forward with her.” The target finds themselves in a fancy sitting room, where a woman in cleaning dress is sitting on a chair. In the target’s hands is a glass slipper. She looks at them expectantly. The target walks over to her and puts the glass slipper on her perfect foot. She smiles at this result and orders them to kiss it. The target starts to kiss and worship her foot. Deals 2 WP. If used after E.F. Fairy Godmother or Item: Glass Slipper, then this deals 5 WP as Cinderella will tease the target about their outfit.

E.F. Fairy Godmother – “Now you can go to the ball too.” The target finds themselves in a garden. A small ball of light lands with a woman in a pink dress appears with wings and a magic wand. She comments on their outfit and says that she is there to help them. She uses her wand on them and their clothes and hairstyle change to be reminiscent of Cinderella (Big blue ballgown, perfect makeup, and glass slippers.). The target is confused as they fade back into the original room with their new look. Giselle offers some commentary about how cute they look. Inflicts Femme on male characters and Magical form for 5 turns, changes some attacks to reflect their new female form, and increases the damage of E.F. Cinderella. Magical form requires a roll for an attack to succeed because of the target’s restrictive outfit. The glass slippers given by this attack doesn’t carry the same effect of Item: Glass Slipper.

E.F. Rapunzel – “Hope you don’t mind being tied down a little.” The target finds themselves at the top of a large tower. A girl in a purple dress and with endlessly long hair is there. She approaches them seductively. She will then start to use her hair to tie them up and prevent them from moving. Rapunzel will caress and tease their crotch. Inflicts 2 WP and bind for 3 turns. Usually followed up by E.F. Queen of Hearts or an Item attack.

E.F. Queen of Hearts – “A queen needs a throne.” The target finds themselves in a rose garden. A large woman in a black and red dress appears. The queen approaches the target and says that she was looking for a throne. The target is pushed down, and the queen takes a seat on their face. Deals 3 WP and binds for 2 turns. If used after
E.F. Rapunzel, the target is bound by Rapunzel on their back as the queen appears in her room. They greet each other as old friends as the queen takes a seat on their face while Rapunzel tickles the target’s feet. Deals 4 WP and inflicts heavy bind for 2 turns. Requires 2 successes to escape heavy bind.

Item – Giselle also posses a collection of fairytale objects. Usually only attempts to use them when her target is bound and unable to fight back. Items can only be used once per battle.

Item: Glass Slippers “A perfect fit.” Giselle removes her target’s foot wear and replaces them with Cinderella’s glass slippers. They will always fit their wearer and are enchanted to be unable to be removed for 3 turns. Characters wearing them will have to make a roll at the end of their turn to avoid falling.

Item: Genie’s lamp “My wish is your command.” Giselle hands the target a lamp. Without thinking, the target is compelled to rub it. The target is drawn into the lamp. Within a few moments, they are summoned out by Giselle. They find that they are now wearing a genie’s outfit. They will remain bound to the lamp for 3 wishes, during those turns Giselle can order them to pleasure themselves or to get more into the scene for her other attacks. They take 2 WP for pleasuring themselves and 1 WP and an extra turn of a status effect if a wish is used during another attack.

Item: Sleeping apple – “You know you want to take a bite.” Giselle offers her target an apple. They will feel compelled to take a bit and will fall into a deep sleep for 3 turns. During their sleep, they will be assaulted by romantic dreams of Giselle and a fairytale life. At the end of 3 turns, they will be awakened by Giselle who will use true love’s kiss. Deals 4 WP and charms the target.

Item: Shrinking potion – “Your like a little doll.” Giselle forces the shrinking potion used by Alice down the target’s throat. The target finds themselves the size of a doll before Giselle. Inflicts small for 2 turns and allows Giselle to pleasure her small target for 2 WP.

Finisher
Happily Ending – “And they lived happily ever after.” Her target falls to their knees, their desire to leave completely gone, is dazed as their book is shining. Giselle is finally able to rewrite the book and can give her target a better ending. The target finds themselves in a church, surrounded by many midara. A perfect fairytale wedding.  

If the target is attracted to women, they find themselves standing at the altar in a white suite. They see a woman in a fancy white dress walking up the aisle. This princess charming is their ideal woman or Giselle if she took a fancy to them. The bride arrives at the alter and the wedding commences. The target is filled with feelings of love for this woman as the priest finishes their wedding. Once the “I do”s are said, they both embrace each other in a fantastic love filled kiss.

If the target is attracted to men, the target finds themselves in a fantasy styled white wedding dress, walking up the aisle. Near the alter, standing in a white tuxedo, is the man of her dreams. This prince charming looks at the target with love filled eyes, which the target returns. Once the “I do”s are said, they both embrace each other in a fantastic love filled kiss.

The book with the target’s name flips to the last page with the happy couple kissing. The words “And they lived happily ever after.” Appears at the bottom of the page. The story finished, the book closes on the story world’s new resident.

Any feedback and advice would be appreciated.

Last edited by herwillingslave on Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:18 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Giselle, Changer of Stories    Giselle, Changer of Stories  EmptySun Aug 04, 2019 5:11 pm

I finally finished her second form. Feedback and ideas for new attacks are always welcome.
Back to top Go down
Crizice

Crizice

PostSubject: Re: Giselle, Changer of Stories    Giselle, Changer of Stories  EmptySun Aug 04, 2019 11:44 pm

Very nice! All the princess references are lovely, I like how some tickling was included, the wishes from the genie being usable at any time has some great potential, and it's pretty interesting how there's a finisher option for those more attracted to men. (Not something I can recall seeing on here before- original!)

One point of confusion I have is with how some of the binds work- particularly how most of the binds say they bind for a certain number of turns. Does that mean the bind will only break after that long has elapsed, or that the bind will automatically break after that long if the opponent doesn't break out of it themselves?
I assume it's the second one- which I don't quite get the point of. (I see that Item: Sleeping Apple causes a high-WP move to occur after the set number of turns, but that doesn't seem present for the other binding moves.) Unless it's to limit the difficulty of the fight (preventing an opponent from being stuck in a bind too long due to bad luck), I don't understand why Giselle (/her characters) would just free the struggling opponent after a few rounds.

Anyway, that bit of confusion aside- I like Giselle a lot! I hope Pray gets to have a run-in with her, sometime~!
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Giselle, Changer of Stories    Giselle, Changer of Stories  EmptyMon Aug 05, 2019 5:27 am

You can struggle out of the bonds. The limits are there to make sure those with bad rolls are freed after a certain amount of turns. (Giselle isn’t that mean.) Unless you think I should make the binds unbreakable until you escape? I didn’t want her to be too op.
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Giselle, Changer of Stories    Giselle, Changer of Stories  EmptyMon Aug 05, 2019 6:12 am

I would like to face her ^^

Crizice

Crizice

PostSubject: Re: Giselle, Changer of Stories    Giselle, Changer of Stories  EmptyMon Aug 05, 2019 11:15 am

Ah, so it is to limit difficulty- fair enough! (I’ve never done any roll-based combat roleplay, so I don’t know all that much about balance. And I suppose I have seen a time or two when somebody got stuck in a bind for a massive chunk of time.)
(Although, it is fun to see a midara overwhelm somebody through sheer bad (good?) luck- sometimes you’re just fated to be trapped in a midara’s clutches~)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Giselle, Changer of Stories    Giselle, Changer of Stories  EmptyMon Aug 05, 2019 2:40 pm

Not everyone seems to appreciate it, though. Since I've noticed some people but moves and abilities on their characters that punish Midara for inflicting the Bind Status; whether it be a powerful move that always works when Bound, or just passively able to hurt the Midara binding them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Giselle, Changer of Stories    Giselle, Changer of Stories  Empty

Back to top Go down

Giselle, Changer of Stories
Page 1 of 1