Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Test Run: Morgana v. Salos

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

Test Run: Morgana v. Salos - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test Run: Morgana v. Salos   Test Run: Morgana v. Salos - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 28, 2020 4:16 am

His preparations were not without success, but the time he took readying himself opened him up for an attack. Morgana closed in for a kiss, his energy draining from the contact as she sighed pleasantly. "Thanks for the meal!"

Flame Charge - 40
Feeding Time - 68

Salos: 9.5 + Hallucinogen (2)
Morgana: 20 + Aurora (Armor)

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Test Run: Morgana v. Salos   Test Run: Morgana v. Salos - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 28, 2020 1:27 pm

“Damn it.” he cursed having lost his energy charge. He aimed another arrow at her.

(Blazing bullseye)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Test Run: Morgana v. Salos   Test Run: Morgana v. Salos - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2020 9:12 pm

Unfortunately for Salos, his shot missed its mark entirely and went out against the stone beneath their feet. "Oh, that's too bad." Aurora approached him, her form changing shape with larger breasts and even a rounder butt and pulled him close. Despite her water armor being, you know, made of water, it strangely felt just as firm as the real thing, except wetter. "It's such a shame I can't resize myself just yet, but I'm sure this can still give you some ideas."

Blazing Bullseye - 19
Drop of Fantasy - 44

Salos: 7.5 + Hallucinogen (2)
Morgana: 20 + Aurora ( Armor)

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Test Run: Morgana v. Salos   Test Run: Morgana v. Salos - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 04, 2020 8:43 pm

“At least it’s only your body you can do that to.” he said, trying not to really look. “Hope this doesn’t hurt too much.” he said throwing daggers at them.

(Blaze daggers)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Test Run: Morgana v. Salos   Test Run: Morgana v. Salos - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 04, 2020 9:41 pm

Taking aim at Aurora, he launched four flaming blades, the first one not only dispelled Aurora's water armor, but managed to pierce through and blast her to the ground. Morgana leapt in the way of the other three daggers to protect her child, taking them head on. "Cleo, take Aurora and watch over her, Sylvia, you're up again. Bring me some color."
The nervous fairy nodded silently and glowed with a dancing green light as a flower appeared, a black one at that. Looking upon the black flower seemed to ease her fears a little as she flew it back to her mother, handing it off to her. Morgana took the flower and placed a kiss upon its petals, her lips painted black as she finished.

Blaze Daggers - 90, 32, 68, 44 (1 crit, 3 successes) (16, Aurora is knocked out and on Cooldown)
Pretty Poison - 52, 100 (Success, Color: Black)

Salos: 6.5 + Hallucinogen (2)
Morgana: 17 + Sylvia + Black Lips (3)

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Test Run: Morgana v. Salos   Test Run: Morgana v. Salos - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 04, 2020 9:58 pm

“Sorry about the little one. I’m guessing black petals are bad. I would’ve preferred something in violet.” he said attempting to bind her.

(Fire bind)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Test Run: Morgana v. Salos   Test Run: Morgana v. Salos - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 04, 2020 10:34 pm

His attack on Morgana yielded good results, as the fire bound her down, burning her little by little the longer she was stuck there. Sylvia's nerves redouble and even catch Salos's eye as her panicked state fill him with guilt and pity for the cute little fae. When he finally tore his eyes away from her, he noticed that his fire bind was destroyed almost immediately due to his distraction.

The hallucination was still rubbing her body lasciviously in the background, always seen in his periphery and dragging more of his mind down into the gutter.

Fire Bind - 60
Fragile Nerves - 96, Crit (This was the only turnout I could think of that would fit something that isn't very direct in nature)

Salos: 5.5 + Hallucinogen (2)
Morgana: 16 + Sylvia + Black Lips (2)

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Test Run: Morgana v. Salos   Test Run: Morgana v. Salos - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 12:12 am

“Would you like to stop this? I don’t want to hurt you.” he says, feeling guilty.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Test Run: Morgana v. Salos   Test Run: Morgana v. Salos - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 2:49 am

"Why should I trust you?" she asked him as his plea for peace fell ineffectively on deaf ears. Morgana rushed straight up to Salos and planted her lips firmly on his, sucking away at his energy and smearing a bit of the color on her lips to his, filling his head with a pliable emptiness. Ending the kiss, Morgana made her first command to the entranced young man. "When this is all over, you're never going to tell anyone about us, understand!"

Talk-no-Jutsu - 27
Feeding Time - 46

Salos: 3 + Enslaved (Has to obey the commands she gives, but since the command she just gave is more story-based, it won't do extra damage. Also, I got rid of the hallucination, I feel like I'll need to add a timer or something to the count or maybe give opponent's more incentive to use a turn to clear their minds)
Morgana: 18 + Sylvia + Black Lips (1)

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Test Run: Morgana v. Salos   Test Run: Morgana v. Salos - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 2:53 am

“Yes ma’am.” he answered. The black lipstick looking a little too much at home on his girlish face.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Test Run: Morgana v. Salos   Test Run: Morgana v. Salos - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 9:48 pm

She moved in again and claimed his lips once more, smearing the rest of her black lipstick across Salos's mouth, pushing him under again. "My next command is for you to endulge yourself with my body. I and my children will have our fill of your energy and you can please yourself however you wish."

Feeding Time - 6

Salos: 1 + Enslaved
Morgana: 19 + Sylvia

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Test Run: Morgana v. Salos   Test Run: Morgana v. Salos - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 9:49 pm

Salos can’t stop himself as he starts to suck on her tit while he caresses her body delicately.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Test Run: Morgana v. Salos   Test Run: Morgana v. Salos - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 10:11 pm

Family Dinner (Finisher) - Auto

The moment his mouth got to work, he fell to the elder fairy's desires, the far kissing him on the head as he worshipped her breasts, sucking out his energy. It wasn't long before the other fairies joined in, peppering him with kisses that drained even more of his energy out, Aurora being late to the feast due to her prior unconsciousness. Not once did it hurt or feel uncomfortable to Salos, no it felt entirely pleasurable, and even addictive. After a few minutes he was spirited away from the town and drawn to the nearby forest as the day got brighter and the sounds of waking folks buzzed through.

PostSubject: Re: Test Run: Morgana v. Salos   Test Run: Morgana v. Salos - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Test Run: Morgana v. Salos
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3