Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Salos vs. Marianne the Mommydom

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Biscuits_Man

Salos vs. Marianne the Mommydom Empty
PostSubject: Salos vs. Marianne the Mommydom   Salos vs. Marianne the Mommydom EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 2:01 pm

Salos was wandering around town looking for work, as he often did, when he happened across an ad on a billboard. In bold red letters, it stated 'Midara Mommy for Hire! Leave your mean little boys with me, and by the time you get them back, they'll be perfect little girls!' Needless to say, this had trouble written all over it, so Salos decided to head to the address to investigate.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Marianne the Mommydom   Salos vs. Marianne the Mommydom EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 2:04 pm

“This may be a bad idea, but leaving this go would yield more trouble down the line.” he said as he arrived at the address.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Marianne the Mommydom   Salos vs. Marianne the Mommydom EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 2:08 pm

It was a large pink nursary home, the house smelling like cookies and baby powder. The building seemed to exude an air of motherly tenderness. The walls were bright pink and soft music played from an open window. A sticky note was attached to the door, saying 'Welcome, my new sweet baby girl.' A doorbell in the shape of a pacifier was next to the door, which was covered in cute cartoon characters.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Marianne the Mommydom   Salos vs. Marianne the Mommydom EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 2:10 pm

“Here goes nothing.” he says as he pulls the doorknob.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Marianne the Mommydom   Salos vs. Marianne the Mommydom EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 2:14 pm

The door made a lovely musical sound as he opened it as the lullaby music made him a little sleepy. He looked around at the nursery. The walls were covered in pink spirals that made him feel strange. A large, man sized pink crib was in the corner, with soft pink sheets.
Dolls and other girly toys were all over the floor, and the nursery smelled wonderful, like chocolate chip cookies and flowers. Salos heard a lovely humming voice coming from the other room.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Marianne the Mommydom   Salos vs. Marianne the Mommydom EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 2:15 pm

Salos followed the sound to the source of the humming.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Marianne the Mommydom   Salos vs. Marianne the Mommydom EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 2:18 pm

A large, easily 6 or 7 foot tall woman sat knitting a large pink scarf on a large, wooden rocking chair. She was beautiful, wearing a form fitting red dress that hugged her motherly curves. A soft smile was on her ruby red lips as she hummed to herself. It seemed that she hadn't noticed Salos yet.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Marianne the Mommydom   Salos vs. Marianne the Mommydom EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 2:21 pm

Salos approached the woman, “I saw your little ad and I’ve come to ask you to stop what you are doing.” he said, hoping to talk things out.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Marianne the Mommydom   Salos vs. Marianne the Mommydom EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 2:24 pm

The woman noticed Salos, and immediately sat up. She glided over to him, before tackling him in a tight hug, smushing his face into her cleavage. 'Oh my gosh! Are you not the most precious thing I've ever seen!' She said, like she didn't even hear what he had just said. Her lovely motherly aroma filled his nose as she continued to hug him and pat his head.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Marianne the Mommydom   Salos vs. Marianne the Mommydom EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 2:25 pm

Salos was overwhelmed by her sudden display of motherly affection. “Can you please let me go, Miss?” he asked nicely in her boobs.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Marianne the Mommydom   Salos vs. Marianne the Mommydom EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 2:27 pm

'Theres no need to be so formal, dear. I'm your new Mommy, after.all, my sweet little girl.' She said, planting a soft kiss on top of his head.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Marianne the Mommydom   Salos vs. Marianne the Mommydom EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 2:27 pm

“No your not. I came to ask you to stop what you are doing.” he asked with a small blush on his face.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Marianne the Mommydom   Salos vs. Marianne the Mommydom EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 2:32 pm

She backed away, looking at him quizzically. 'But you came up to me. That must be because you read my ad and you want to be turned into my baby girl, right? Why else would you come here?' It seemed that listening to others wasn't exactly her strong suit.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Marianne the Mommydom   Salos vs. Marianne the Mommydom EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 2:36 pm

“Because transforming men into baby girls is wrong. I hoped by talking to you that you would realize that and stop.” he said, trying to explain again.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Marianne the Mommydom   Salos vs. Marianne the Mommydom EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 2:39 pm

'But why is it wrong? Every man is just a little baby girl who doesn't know it yet. They just need Mommy to show them the way to their real life as sweet, helpless little girls.' She said, patting him on the head, clearly not paying his arguments any mind.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Marianne the Mommydom   Salos vs. Marianne the Mommydom EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 2:40 pm

“Stop this or I will make you stop.” he said calmly, igniting a small flame in his hand.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Marianne the Mommydom   Salos vs. Marianne the Mommydom EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 2:43 pm

Salos was abruptly carried back the nursary and laid on the carpet, the beautiful woman smiling down at him. 'Come now, dear. There's no need to get angry. How about you just lay back and be a good girl, or else Mommy might need to discipline you a bit.' She said, not taking the pyromancer seriously at all.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Marianne the Mommydom   Salos vs. Marianne the Mommydom EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 2:46 pm

Salos quickly got to his feet. “Ok lady for the last time, I’m not a baby and I don’t need a god damn diaper change.” he cursed a little at her.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Marianne the Mommydom   Salos vs. Marianne the Mommydom EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 2:52 pm

Naughty Girl - 45

She gasped as Salos cursed at her. 'You spoiled young lady! I'm sorry, dear, but it looks like Mommy will have to punish you a bit. Don't worry, by the time I'm done, you'll be like all the other silly boys, just a little baby girl for Mommy...' She said as he heard the door behind him lock, trapping him in the girly nursery.

Salos: 30

Marianne: 30
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Marianne the Mommydom   Salos vs. Marianne the Mommydom EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 2:56 pm

“Fine then. I guess a few burns will teach you what my words can’t.” he said as he aimed an arrow at her. 

(Blazing bullseye)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Marianne the Mommydom   Salos vs. Marianne the Mommydom EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 3:03 pm

Blazing Bullseye - 34

Naughty Girl - 84

Salos fired a flaming arrow at the woman, hitting her in the shoulder and causing her some pain.

She wasted no time in punishing Salos for hurting her though, as she bent him over his knee and took off his pants, before getting a pink hairbrush and whacking his bottom several times until it was red. 'That'll show you, you naughty girl. Mommy's doing this because she loves you.' Marianne said, with slight tears in her eyes.

Salos: 27

Marianne: 28, burn 1/3
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Marianne the Mommydom   Salos vs. Marianne the Mommydom EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 3:10 pm

Salos was distracted by his sore bottom, rubbing it to stop it from hurting. “Wow. That’s so rude,” he said with a glare.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Marianne the Mommydom   Salos vs. Marianne the Mommydom EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 3:16 pm

Turn Skip

Momma's Hairbrush - 66

Salos rubbed her red bottom, unable to move.

She then grabbed the pyromancer and set him on her lap, snuggling him close. 'That hurt, didn't it? I know, sweetie. How about you let Mommy make you pretty for her.' She whispered, brushing his hair. His hair magically began to grow more and more, going well past his knees, leaving him with a long mess of blonde hair. For a finishing touch, Marianne put a large, adorable pink ribbon on top of his head, making him look extra girly. 'There we go. All pretty for Mommy.'

Salos: 24

Marianne: 27, burn 2/3
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Marianne the Mommydom   Salos vs. Marianne the Mommydom EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 3:19 pm

Salos quickly got off her lap, catching his new hairstyle in the mirror. “What did you do to my hair?” he said a little worked up. He attempts to calm himself down. 

(Sun’s blessing)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Marianne the Mommydom   Salos vs. Marianne the Mommydom EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 3:23 pm

Sun's blessing - 90

Strip for Mommy: 22

Salos managed to get some of his willpower back as light surrounded him.

She walked up to him sensually, before quickly stripping the pyromancer of his clothes, leaving him naked with the woman in the girly pink nursery. 'There. Now Mommy can start making you all pretty and helpless.' She said, a loving smile on her face.

Sales: 27, naked

Marianne: 26
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Marianne the Mommydom   Salos vs. Marianne the Mommydom Empty

Back to top Go down

Salos vs. Marianne the Mommydom
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next