Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Charlie vs. Marianne the Mommydom

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Biscuits_Man

Charlie vs. Marianne the Mommydom Empty
PostSubject: Charlie vs. Marianne the Mommydom   Charlie vs. Marianne the Mommydom EmptyThu Aug 06, 2020 6:13 pm

Charlie was walking around town looking for any sort of work, as her stomach rumbled, as she hadn't had a decent meal yet during the day. She wandered around for a little while until she started to smell something sweet coming from somewhere nearby.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Marianne the Mommydom   Charlie vs. Marianne the Mommydom EmptyThu Aug 06, 2020 6:16 pm

Charlie smiles at the sweet smell and hurries over to the source hoping to find a place that would serve her something yummy "Oooh maybe they have carrot cake!"
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Marianne the Mommydom   Charlie vs. Marianne the Mommydom EmptyThu Aug 06, 2020 6:27 pm

Charlie follows the smell and finds herself at what looks like a nursery of all places. It smelled to her like a freshly made batch of chocolate chip cookies, fresh from the oven. The nursery itself was also quite something. The building seemed to exude an air of motherly tenderness. The walls were bright pink and soft music played from an open window. A sticky note was attached to the door, saying 'Welcome, my new sweet baby girl.' A doorbell in the shape of a pacifier was next to the door, which was covered in cute cartoon characters. It was...interesting to say the least. Should Charlie go in?
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Marianne the Mommydom   Charlie vs. Marianne the Mommydom EmptyThu Aug 06, 2020 6:30 pm

Charlie looks at the nursery with awe at the strange calming aura it gave off before she looked to the doorbell and blushed "Well i have two choices...Leave and potientially not eat or take my chances and get a meal. Oh maybe i'll go cute form so i can convince the owner to feed me because i'm just so cute! Man i'm a smart mage huh?" She smirks to herself as she focuses and changes to her bunny form and presses the doorbell

(form change Deer form)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Marianne the Mommydom   Charlie vs. Marianne the Mommydom EmptyThu Aug 06, 2020 6:33 pm

Form Change Deer Form - Auto

Charlie changes from her bunny form to a cute little deer as the doorbell rings, sending a cute little lullaby ringing throughout the area that makes Charlie a bit sleepy. 'Just a minute sweetie! I'll be right there!' A voice says behind the door as the sound of footsteps gets closer and closer...
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Marianne the Mommydom   Charlie vs. Marianne the Mommydom EmptyThu Aug 06, 2020 6:34 pm

Charlie gulps and shakes her head to wake up backing up some "Hopefully this works."
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Marianne the Mommydom   Charlie vs. Marianne the Mommydom EmptyThu Aug 06, 2020 6:38 pm

The door opens as a woman appears. A large, easily 6 or 7 foot tall woman looked down at the cute deer mage. She was incredibly beautiful, wearing a form fitting red dress that hugged her motherly curves. It seemed that she had a love for the color red, from her long flowing auburn hair to her red high heels to her face which was covered in bright red makeup. A soft smile was on her ruby red lips as she stared at Charlie. 'Why, hello sweetie. What is it that Mommy Marianne can help you with?' She said, looming over the small mage as she put her hand on Charlie's head and patted it.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Marianne the Mommydom   Charlie vs. Marianne the Mommydom EmptyThu Aug 06, 2020 6:40 pm

Charlie squeaked and looked up at the woman blushing deeply from her look, her calling herself mommy and her patting her head "I um smelt your cookies and i was wondering if i could eat some. I haven't eaten for a while! Oh um my name is Charlie."
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Marianne the Mommydom   Charlie vs. Marianne the Mommydom EmptyThu Aug 06, 2020 6:46 pm

The woman smiled warmly at Charlie. 'Why, of course you can sweetie. A cute thing like you deserves all the love and cookies in the world. Come in. Please, I insist.' She said as she eagerly guided Charlie into her nursery. With a graceful movement, she pulled the mage into the building as she shut and silently locked the door behind her. Charlie looked around as she was inside. The walls were covered in pink spirals that made her feel strange. A large, person sized pink crib was in the corner, with soft pink sheets. Dolls and other girly toys were all over the floor, and the nursery smelled even better inside. 'Take seat, and I'll be right back.' Marianne said, gesturing to a soft pink beanbag chair as she went into the kitchen, humming to herself.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Marianne the Mommydom   Charlie vs. Marianne the Mommydom EmptyThu Aug 06, 2020 6:48 pm

Charlie nods and sits down looking around the room curiously "So um Miss Marianne why are there so many spirals on your walls...and why is this place so empty?" She starts to realize she might have made a mistake coming here
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Marianne the Mommydom   Charlie vs. Marianne the Mommydom EmptyThu Aug 06, 2020 6:58 pm

The woman returned a few minutes later, with a plate of warm chocolate chip cookies. 'The walls are pretty, aren't they? I find they just help make people relaxed.' The woman said, clearly ignoring her other question. She takes a cookie and holds it up to Charlie's lips. 'Here, let me feed you, sweetie. Take a big bite for Mommy Marianne...'
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Marianne the Mommydom   Charlie vs. Marianne the Mommydom EmptyThu Aug 06, 2020 6:59 pm

Charlie squeaks hearing her call herself mommy again as she tries to keep herself from giving into her request "b...but you're not my mommy!"
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Marianne the Mommydom   Charlie vs. Marianne the Mommydom EmptyThu Aug 06, 2020 7:03 pm

Resist - 33

The woman ignored Charlie's complaints as she put the cookie into the mage's mouth, the warm, sweet taste and gooey chocolate tasting amazing. 'There we go. Doesn't it taste great? You know Mommy Marianne makes the best cookies...' The woman smiled as she watched Charlie eat the cookie with a blissful expression on her face.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Marianne the Mommydom   Charlie vs. Marianne the Mommydom EmptyThu Aug 06, 2020 7:05 pm

Charlie nods chewing up the cookie as her tail begins to wag before she blushes and backs away from Marianne "Wait...You're trying to make me into a baby or something aren't you!" She grabs her staff but hesitates to pull it out because of the cookie
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Marianne the Mommydom   Charlie vs. Marianne the Mommydom EmptyThu Aug 06, 2020 7:16 pm

The woman turns her head in confusion as she gets up and smiles lovingly at Charlie. 'Trying to make you into a baby? Why would I need to do that...' She said as she dusted herself off and stood in front of Charlie as she gave her a knowing smile. 'When you're already Mommy's good little girl? Now, how about you be a good girl and eat some more of Mommy Marianne's yummy cookies before it's bed time?' She said, clearly not planning on letting Charlie go anytime soon.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Marianne the Mommydom   Charlie vs. Marianne the Mommydom EmptyThu Aug 06, 2020 7:18 pm

Charlie backs away from her and pulls out her staff before trying to blow her back with her wind "I don't wanna be yours Mommy!" She didn't even realize she called her mommy

(wild magic, wind slice)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Marianne the Mommydom   Charlie vs. Marianne the Mommydom EmptyThu Aug 06, 2020 7:32 pm

Wind Slice - 9, Wild Magic - 75, Tiny Charlie

Tickle Tickle! - 48, 45

Charlie tried to send a gust of wind at the Mommydom, but instead her wild magic activated, unfortunately shrinking Charlie down to being the size of a pen.

Marianne laughed out loud as Charlie shrunk right before her eyes, before picking the tiny mage up and ticking her with a slender finger as Charlie had a hard time trying to get away.

Deer Passive: Charm Roll - 28

Charlie: 26, Tiny 0/4 (Started at 28 due to the cookies she ate)

Marianne: 30, Manic Mommy 1/5, Charmed
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Marianne the Mommydom   Charlie vs. Marianne the Mommydom EmptyThu Aug 06, 2020 7:33 pm

Charlie laughed loudly and she pushes her large finger away and tries to get distance between them
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Marianne the Mommydom   Charlie vs. Marianne the Mommydom EmptyThu Aug 06, 2020 7:47 pm

Turn Pass

Giant Kiss - 66, 47

Charlie tried to run, but Marianne, being several times taller than Charlie, easily caught up to her.

She picked the tiny deer mage up once again, this time pulling out a tube of red lipstick from her cleavage and applying it. 'Here, let Mommy give you a big kiss...' Marianne said as she puckered her lips and leaned in, giving the tiny Charlie a wet, sticky, sloppy kiss all over her body, drenching it with her lipstick.

Deer Passive: Charm Roll - 53

Charlie: 23, Tiny 1/4

Marianne: 30, Manic Mommy 2/5
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Marianne the Mommydom   Charlie vs. Marianne the Mommydom EmptyThu Aug 06, 2020 7:48 pm

Charlie could only moan as her body was covered in lipstick from the kiss shivering "that...felt really nice."
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Marianne the Mommydom   Charlie vs. Marianne the Mommydom EmptyThu Aug 06, 2020 8:01 pm

Turn Skip

Giant Boobs - 33, 44

Charlie was covered in lipstick and couldn't find the strength to move.

Marianne now took the tiny, lipstick covered Charlie and inserted her into her cleavage, grabbing her breasts and bouncing them up and down as Charlie was stuck between them, feeling how warm and soft Marianne's titties were. 'Do you like Mommy's big boobies, sweetie?' She teasingly asked the tiny girl as she let her go.

Deer Passive: Charm Roll - 7

Charlie: 20, Tiny 2/4

Marianne: 30, Manic Mommy 3/5
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Marianne the Mommydom   Charlie vs. Marianne the Mommydom EmptyThu Aug 06, 2020 8:02 pm

Charlie shook her head trying to focus as she swings her staff again sending a wind attack "Too...much can't focus..."

(wild magic, wind push)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Marianne the Mommydom   Charlie vs. Marianne the Mommydom EmptyThu Aug 06, 2020 8:16 pm

Wind Push - 34

Giant Kiss - Stunned

Charlie let out a small gust of wind that pushed the Mommydom back a step, keeping her safe for the time being.

Marianne took a step back, wondering where the sudden gust of wind came from as she was unable to move for a moment.

Deer Passive: Charm Roll - 1

Charlie: 20, Tiny 3/4

Marianne: 30, Manic Mommy 4/5
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Marianne the Mommydom   Charlie vs. Marianne the Mommydom EmptyThu Aug 06, 2020 8:17 pm

Charlie breaths hard as she tries to focus her energy to help herself before she came back

(Wild magic, Sun's blessing)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Marianne the Mommydom   Charlie vs. Marianne the Mommydom EmptyThu Aug 06, 2020 8:34 pm

Sun's Blessing - 80

Giant Kiss - 64, 94

Charlie managed to recover some of her willpower, but it didn't last for very long as Marianne scooped her up once again.

Marianne smiled at the tiny Charlie. 'You keep cuter every time I pick you up. How about another big kiss from Mommy?' She said as she once again applied her red lipstick and gave the tiny mage another smothering smooch as even more lipstick smeared all over her body. At least Charlie finally managed to grow back to her normal size (A little to Marianne's disappointment).

Deer Passive: Charm Roll - 68

Charlie: 20

Marianne: 30, Charmed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Marianne the Mommydom   Charlie vs. Marianne the Mommydom Empty

Back to top Go down

Charlie vs. Marianne the Mommydom
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next