Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Charlie vs. Marianne the Mommydom

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Biscuits_Man

Charlie vs. Marianne the Mommydom - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Marianne the Mommydom   Charlie vs. Marianne the Mommydom - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2020 9:17 pm

The milk only seemed to taste sweeter with every mouthful as Charlie kept sucking. It was strange, almost like the milk was slowly draining away Charlie's memories. She struggled to remember what she was doing earlier as more milk went into her mouth as Marianne's lullaby got even louder in her ears.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Marianne the Mommydom   Charlie vs. Marianne the Mommydom - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2020 9:22 pm

Charlie popped off her nipple looking confused before looking up to Marianne "Um I don't remember why i came here mommy...Can you remind me?"
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Marianne the Mommydom   Charlie vs. Marianne the Mommydom - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2020 9:31 pm

Marianne smiled and patted her head. 'Why, sweetie, you never went anywhere at all. This is where you've always lived, her with Mommy. You've always been Mommy's good little girl. All you want to do is be a good girl and eventually, you want to grow up to be just like her. After all, you're my perfect little girl...' She said, her eyes glowing a bit as more of Charlie's memories were changed to make her believe everything Marianne said.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Marianne the Mommydom   Charlie vs. Marianne the Mommydom - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2020 9:32 pm

Charlie smiles and giggles like a child "Oh I remember mommy! I guess i let my imagination go far during playtime! Do you really think i can be like you mommy?"
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Marianne the Mommydom   Charlie vs. Marianne the Mommydom - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2020 9:39 pm

Marianne laughed, reveling how much she had changed the mage into her ideal daughter. 'Why, of course you can, sweetie. If you do exactly as Mommy tells you and drink up all of her milk, you'll grow up to be just as big and pretty as Mommy.' She said, stroking her hair lovingly.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Marianne the Mommydom   Charlie vs. Marianne the Mommydom - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2020 9:40 pm

Charlie squeaks excitedly "I promise i will mommy! I wanna be just like you!"
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Marianne the Mommydom   Charlie vs. Marianne the Mommydom - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2020 9:42 pm

Marianne smiled, cuddling her new daughter closely. 'You will, sweetie. Now, how about I put you to bed for the night?' She said, carrying Charlie to the pink crib in the corner and laying her into it as she leaned in and gave her a kiss on the forehead.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Marianne the Mommydom   Charlie vs. Marianne the Mommydom - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2020 9:43 pm

Charlie giggled from the cuddle and kiss as she yawned and started to curl up in the crib "Can i have my stuffed animal mommy?"
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Marianne the Mommydom   Charlie vs. Marianne the Mommydom - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2020 9:45 pm

Marianne brought out her favorite plushy doll, the adorable stuffed bunny. She gave it to Charlie, watching the mage cuddle against it as Marianne snapped a photo. 'There we go, my perfect little girl. You look so cute with it!' She said before singing a soft lullaby to her. 'Sleep for Mommy now, sweetie. Sleep as you become my daughter forever...'
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Marianne the Mommydom   Charlie vs. Marianne the Mommydom - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2020 9:47 pm

Charlie cuddled her favorite doll as she smiled at her mommy's lullaby slowly falling asleep excited for her life as Marianne's daughter
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Marianne the Mommydom   Charlie vs. Marianne the Mommydom - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2020 9:53 pm

Marianne stroked Charlie's hair as she watched her fall asleep, sealing her fate as Marianne's baby girl. And so, Charlie was turned into Marianne's helpless baby girl. She was turned into a helpless baby that Marianne gave plenty of love and affection to, through her lipstick kisses, her soft boob hugs and her sweet breast milk, and more. Charlie's memories were erased as she was brought up as Marianne's permanent baby girl. Charlie had merely wanted a bite to eat when she arrived, but you could say she bit off more than she could chew. But in the end, she had a happy life as her beloved Mommy's perfect baby girl, and she was happy.

The End.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Marianne the Mommydom   Charlie vs. Marianne the Mommydom - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Charlie vs. Marianne the Mommydom
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3