Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brin Vs Marianne the mommydom

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Brin Vs Marianne the mommydom Empty
PostSubject: Brin Vs Marianne the mommydom   Brin Vs Marianne the mommydom EmptySun Nov 01, 2020 5:13 pm

Brin had been in town for a few days looking for work. He had heard a comtion behind a bar where he quickly went to investigate it. He saw a beautiful woman in a sexy red dress placing a small girl into a stroller. The area behind the bar looked like there had been a a huge fight, a complete contrast to the scene Brin was viewing. “Well this must be my lucky night. Now I can welcome two new kids into my happy family.” she said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Marianne the mommydom   Brin Vs Marianne the mommydom EmptySun Nov 01, 2020 5:21 pm

Brin stared at the scene in front of him, having a hard time making heads or tails of it. However, he could sense that there was something odd happening, and he couldn't help but step in. He walked up to the beautiful woman, his eyes naturally drawn to her big boobs, her tight sexy red dress, and her bright, glossy red lips. 'Umm, can I ask you about what's happening here?' He said, a little suspicious.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Marianne the mommydom   Brin Vs Marianne the mommydom EmptySun Nov 01, 2020 5:53 pm

“My name is Marianne and I’m a simple mother. I look for children in need of a mother’s love bring them into my care. This little one thought I was just a piece of ass. I showed her how wrong she was and what a mother’s love could do for her. Soon she was reborn as my sweet angel.” the woman said as she caressed the little girl’s sleeping face.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Marianne the mommydom   Brin Vs Marianne the mommydom EmptySun Nov 01, 2020 6:03 pm

'Mother's love? Reborn? What do you mean?' Brin asked the beautiful woman, starting to get a bad feeling about what she did. His hands slowly crept up to his sword just in case as he looked right at her, wondering what exactly she meant. If his hunch was right, then this woman would be trouble if she saw him as her prey.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Marianne the mommydom   Brin Vs Marianne the mommydom EmptySun Nov 01, 2020 6:15 pm

“My power helps people take the form that fits them best.” she said as a warm pink aura envelops her.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Marianne the mommydom   Brin Vs Marianne the mommydom EmptySun Nov 01, 2020 6:28 pm

'Oh yeah? Then what form fits me best?' He said, finally drawing his sword and defiantly facing the woman. He nervously stared at the warm pink aura around her, wondering what it was for as he prepared himself for whatever tricks she was planning on doing to him.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Marianne the mommydom   Brin Vs Marianne the mommydom EmptySun Nov 01, 2020 6:44 pm

“Hmmmm maybe starting another fight right away would be troublesome. I wouldn’t want you to wake the baby. Let’s move this fight someplace else.” she said as the aura seemed to swirl around the pair. When it cleared, they were now standing in the entrance hall of a very nice house. “I need to put my new daughter to bed. Make yourself comfortable in the meantime.” she said as she took her new baby upstairs.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Marianne the mommydom   Brin Vs Marianne the mommydom EmptySun Nov 01, 2020 6:53 pm

Brin looked around at the entrance hall of the house, very confused as to what was going on and a little afraid of how powerful the woman seemed to be. His knightly honor made him stay there as she ordered, taking a seat on a nearby chair as he mentally braced himself for what was coming next. He could only wonder what she was going to do to him as he stared at the overwhelmingly pink and red decor, hating how soft and feminine the entrance hall looked.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Marianne the mommydom   Brin Vs Marianne the mommydom EmptySun Nov 01, 2020 7:07 pm

The house had a warm and comfy feel to it. Brin found himself looking into a sitting room. There was a large playpen full with many girly toys, a large rocking chair, and a large pink sofa that looked very soft and inviting to sit on.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Marianne the mommydom   Brin Vs Marianne the mommydom EmptySun Nov 01, 2020 7:15 pm

Brin wandered in, staring at the large playpen filled with girly toys as he walked over to the sofa. 'I need a quick rest.' He said as he sat down on the pink sofa, the material feeling warm and soft as he subconsciously snuggled into it, blushing as he thought of how embarrassing the situation he was in, sitting on a pink, soft sofa next to a playpen in a feminine, pink and red house. He only hoped that the woman returned soon.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Marianne the mommydom   Brin Vs Marianne the mommydom EmptySun Nov 01, 2020 7:48 pm

“How are you liking your new home?” asked a feminine voice coming down the stairs. She had changed out of her usual dress into a large pink robe. She smiled sweetly at him.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Marianne the mommydom   Brin Vs Marianne the mommydom EmptySun Nov 01, 2020 8:04 pm

Brin tried to get out of his seat, but his body felt oddly lethargic and calm. 'I... This isn't my home though...' He said, trying to get out of his chair and face her, staring at her fluffy, feminine pink robe and glossy red lips, feeling a bit submissive as he tried to pull out his sword and slash at her.

(Basic Cutter)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Marianne the mommydom   Brin Vs Marianne the mommydom EmptySun Nov 01, 2020 8:24 pm

Basic cutter = 26
Tickle tickle = 48

Brin manages to score an attack on the woman, but she doesn’t seem to fazed by it. She quickly starts to tickle Brin as her hands snake under his armor, reducing the man to giggles. After a few moments of tickling, she stops as Brin feels like she just got a little taller.

Marianne: 28
Brin: 28, small 1/4
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Marianne the mommydom   Brin Vs Marianne the mommydom EmptySun Nov 01, 2020 8:32 pm

Brin backed away, still giggling from their tickling session. 'S-Stop it.' He said as his giggles eventually stopped. He wondered why she suddenly seemed taller. He put up his shield in front of him to try and defend himself from whatever other tricks the beautiful woman had up her pink sleeves.

(Shield Protection)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Marianne the mommydom   Brin Vs Marianne the mommydom EmptySun Nov 01, 2020 8:44 pm

(Forgot perfume addiction, sorry.)

Shield Protection = 38
Sweet embrace = 76

Brin manages to put his shield up, but Marianne manages to pull him into an embrace as she pulls him on the couch. She starts to cuddle him a bit. “Awww it’s ok if you want to play tough with mommy, but soon you will be mommy’s sweet child.” she said with a smile. After a few minutes, she released him. His head was spinning from the sweet smell of her feminine perfume.

Brin: 27, small 2/4, defense up (3)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Marianne the mommydom   Brin Vs Marianne the mommydom EmptySun Nov 01, 2020 8:49 pm

(It's okay. She's really complicated, after all.)

He had a hard time focusing after the cuddle session, her soft robe and breasts combined with the sweet, girly perfume started to get into his head as he saw her get bigger. He couldn't help but like how sweet her perfume was. 'I'm not your child. I'm a big boy!' He said, trying to stop her from getting close by binding her in his metal chains.

(Capture Chains)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Marianne the mommydom   Brin Vs Marianne the mommydom EmptySun Nov 01, 2020 9:00 pm

Capture chains = 37
Naughty girl = 44, 52, 63

She manages to dodge his attack, grabbing him and pulling him over her lap. “I’m sorry sweetie, but your being naughty. Now mommy has to punish you.” she says as she starts to spank him. She spanks him hard twice before he wiggles off her lap. He rubs his sore bottom as he now sees he is the same size as a small child.

Brin: 26, small, sore bottom (2), defense up (2), perfume (4)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Marianne the mommydom   Brin Vs Marianne the mommydom EmptySun Nov 01, 2020 9:04 pm

Brin rubbed his bottom as he looked around at the room, finally noticing how small he had gotten. 'What did you do to me? Why am I so small?' He asked, too busy wondering how she had shrunken him to move at the moment. He rubbed his bottom as he looked up at her, a little intimidated by how large and motherly she looked from down there.

(Turn Pass)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Marianne the mommydom   Brin Vs Marianne the mommydom EmptySun Nov 01, 2020 9:08 pm

Smothered in bliss = 86 (crit)

“What are you talking about sweetie? Your perfect.” she said, grabbing the small knight, pulling him onto her lap as she sits back on the couch. She pulled him onto her chest, his face between her perfume covered tits, as the soft fluffiness of her robe felt so soft against him. She started to hum a lullaby as she rocked him in her embrace.

Brin: 26, small, sore bottom (1), defense up (1), perfume (6), Bind
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Marianne the mommydom   Brin Vs Marianne the mommydom EmptySun Nov 01, 2020 9:19 pm

Brin tried to resist just staying there and letting her pamper him. He felt himself start to get aroused from snuggling up to her as she squished his head in between her boobies. Her robe was so girly and fluffy, he pawed at it as he gave her a dazed smile. 'Feels so nice...' He said, fighting to stay focused as he tried to wiggle away, the thick, sweet scent of her perfume getting in his head more and more. Hopefully she didn't notice the tent in his pants poking against her thighs...

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Marianne the mommydom   Brin Vs Marianne the mommydom EmptySun Nov 01, 2020 9:23 pm

Struggle = 29

His attempts to struggle only made her coo more into his ear. “Do you like Mommy’s robe? If you like, mommy can get you one to match her’s?” she asked as she kissed his forehead.

Brin: 25, small, perfume (Cool, Bind
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Marianne the mommydom   Brin Vs Marianne the mommydom EmptySun Nov 01, 2020 9:34 pm

'One...like yours?' Brin said, the soft boobs massaging his head as he snuggled in closer. The thick perfume and her hypnotic coos got into his head as his erection only grew, letting her know exactly how he felt about her offer. He thought about how pink, girly, and fluffy her robe was and he was tempted to ask her for one, but he couldn't quite do it as his mind tried to resist her temptations.

(Turn Pass)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Marianne the mommydom   Brin Vs Marianne the mommydom EmptySun Nov 01, 2020 9:38 pm

“Awww looks like someone wants to match mommy.” she said with a musical tone in her voice. “How about once I get you looking cuter, I will grab you a robe like mommy. I can even get you a matching nightgown.” she said as she cuddled him more.

Brin: 24, small, perfume (10), Bind
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Marianne the mommydom   Brin Vs Marianne the mommydom EmptySun Nov 01, 2020 9:51 pm

As close as he was to admitting that he wanted to be just like her, Brin's mind finally caught up with his body. Even as her words went into his head as her sweet perfume made him feel submissive and girly, he still attempted to try and get away with the cuddle as he started to hump into her fluffy pink robe a bit. Her sweet words about making him cuter both scared and aroused him.

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Marianne the mommydom   Brin Vs Marianne the mommydom EmptySun Nov 01, 2020 9:54 pm

Struggle = 30

Brin finally managed to wiggle out of her grasp. “Done cuddling? That’s ok. I have something special in mind for my newest child.” she said with a devious smile.

Brin: 24, small, perfume (10), Bind
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Marianne the mommydom   Brin Vs Marianne the mommydom Empty

Back to top Go down

Brin Vs Marianne the mommydom
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next