Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brin Vs Marianne the mommydom

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Brin Vs Marianne the mommydom - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Marianne the mommydom   Brin Vs Marianne the mommydom - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2020 8:04 pm

“I think I will name you Melody. Would you like to sleep with mommy tonight?” she asked as she kissed her new child more.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Marianne the mommydom   Brin Vs Marianne the mommydom - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2020 8:10 pm

Melody nodded, his pink sparkly lips breaking into a wide grin. 'I would love to sleep with you Mommy. Can I bring my bunny to bed too?' He asked her, hugging his pink stuffed bunny as he gave it another kiss. He loved to snuggle with just about anyone, especially his soft bunny and his even softer Mommy. He smiled at her, his penis still twitching from all the fun girly things that she did to him.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Marianne the mommydom   Brin Vs Marianne the mommydom - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2020 8:14 pm

“Of course sweetie. Let’s go.” she said, picking him up and carrying him to a large pink bedroom. There was a large comfy bed that she placed her new child on the edge of the bed.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Marianne the mommydom   Brin Vs Marianne the mommydom - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2020 8:24 pm

Melody smiled as he felt his Mommy pick him up and carry him to the bed. He loved how pretty and soft everything looked. He ran his hand over the pink satin sheets as he held his stuffed bunny close. He laid on the bed, waiting for his beloved Mommy. 'I'm all ready, Mommy.' He said, getting into snuggling position.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Marianne the mommydom   Brin Vs Marianne the mommydom - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2020 8:44 pm

She joined him in the bed once she took her robe off. She cuddled him close as she started to sing a lullaby into his ear.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Marianne the mommydom   Brin Vs Marianne the mommydom - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2020 8:57 pm

Even through his lust, Melody couldn't help but start to feel sleepy as his Mommy sung him a soft and soothing lullaby. He cuddled with his favorite bunny as he nuzzled into his Mommy's big boobies as he drifted off to sleep. His dreams were filled with all sorts of girly thoughts as his past was slowly but surely wiped away, leaving room for memories and thoughts of his new girly life to take over.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Marianne the mommydom   Brin Vs Marianne the mommydom - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2020 9:41 pm

Melody would wake up the next morning alone in the big bed with his bunny. He could hear a woman humming downstairs as he smelled something good. He could also hear the voices of a few giggling girls as well.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Marianne the mommydom   Brin Vs Marianne the mommydom - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2020 9:50 pm

Melody rubbed the sleep out of his heavily shadowed eyes as he picked up his big pink bunny and walked downstairs. He was following both the delicious smell as well as the giggling, wondering what exactly was going on. He felt his stuffed bunny latch onto him as he adjusted his fluffy pink robe as he walked.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Marianne the mommydom   Brin Vs Marianne the mommydom - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2020 10:08 pm

When he entered the room, he found a large kitchen. At the table sat a bunch of girls that were the same size as him. He could guess that they were Mommy’s other children and his new sisters. “Morning sweetie. Take a seat with your big sisters and Mommy will have your breakfast in a few minutes.” mommy said from the stove.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Marianne the mommydom   Brin Vs Marianne the mommydom - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2020 10:19 pm

Melody stared at the new girls, all of them being slightly bigger than him, all wearing pink feminine outfits with tons of makeup. He eagerly sat at the table between a bunch of them, smiling at them as he waited for his Mommy to finish making breakfast. 'Hello, sisters.' Melody said, his memories already rearranged to make old memories about how his sisters loved to tease him and give him lots of girly makeovers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Marianne the mommydom   Brin Vs Marianne the mommydom - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brin Vs Marianne the mommydom
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3