Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brin Vs Marianne the mommydom

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Biscuits_Man

Brin Vs Marianne the mommydom - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Marianne the mommydom   Brin Vs Marianne the mommydom - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 01, 2020 10:02 pm

'Something special?' Brin said, his mind still trying to recover from the intense and loving cuddle session. He weakly tried to put up his shield to counter her next attack if he could as he stared at how beautiful his Momm- I mean, the beautiful woman was. He stared at the devious smile on her glossy red lips with a little bit of anticipation.

(Shield Stance)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Marianne the mommydom   Brin Vs Marianne the mommydom - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 01, 2020 10:06 pm

Shield stance = 21
Mommy’s hairbrush = 39

Brin had some trouble holding his shield at his new height, but Marianne seemed to have trouble as she was digging through her purse looking for something. “I’m sorry hun. Mommy needs to clean out her purse sometime. I hope you won’t take after me with your purse when your older.” she said with a small giggle.

Marianne: 28
Brin: 24, small, perfume (10),
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Marianne the mommydom   Brin Vs Marianne the mommydom - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 01, 2020 10:13 pm

'M-my purse? What do you mean?' Brin said, still trying to fight what she was saying. He ran at her with his sword swinging, having a hard time with it due to how small he was as he tried to slice at her several times. He waddled at her, his lust and her perfume making it hard to focus, making him look far more like a weak little kid than a knight.

(Blade Combo)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Marianne the mommydom   Brin Vs Marianne the mommydom - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 01, 2020 10:17 pm

Blade combo = 72, 27, 43
Mommy’s hairbrush = 62

He manages to get a strike on her, but she grabs his sword after the first strike as she pulled him back onto her lap. “Bad girl, but this should calm you down.” she said, revealing a purple hairbrush. She starts to brush his hair, it’s color starting to shift to match her’s. The brush seemed to send a warm feeling through his hair and through him.

Brin: 22, small, perfume (10), Bind, Hair 1/3

Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Marianne the mommydom   Brin Vs Marianne the mommydom - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 01, 2020 10:27 pm

Brin couldn't help but let out a giggle as he felt the hairbrush softly combing his hair. It felt so warm and soft, he couldn't even attempt to move. 'That feels really nice...' He said out loud before he could stop himself. He stayed put like a good little girl as a dazed grin was plastered on his face as she brushed his hair, feeling that it was getting softer and girlier.

(Turn Pass)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Marianne the mommydom   Brin Vs Marianne the mommydom - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 01, 2020 10:30 pm

“That’s a good girl. It’s getting pretty, just like mommy’s.” she said as she continued brushing. It had taken on the Auburn coloring of Marianne, but now it was getting longer and curlier.

Brin: 20, small, perfume (10), Bind, Hair 2/3
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Marianne the mommydom   Brin Vs Marianne the mommydom - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 01, 2020 10:36 pm

Brin felt how long and pretty his hair was getting, but he found that he actually liked it. He felt it start to go down past his neck and keep growing as she kept brushing. 'Is my hair really pretty?' He asked her, another giggle escaping his lips as he waited patiently for it to be done. He wanted his hair to be long and girly, just like her's.

(Turn Pass)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Marianne the mommydom   Brin Vs Marianne the mommydom - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 01, 2020 10:42 pm

She kept brushing it, it growing down to the middle of his back like her’s was to her. She styled his hair a bit more before adding a very girly touch. She took a hair ornament with a flower in it and set it into his hair. She pulled out a mirror and help it before the pair of them. His hair matched her’s perfectly, save the flower that gave him a very girlish touch. “You look so pretty sweetie. Like your new hair?” she asked supportively.

Brin: 18, small, perfume (10), Hair
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Marianne the mommydom   Brin Vs Marianne the mommydom - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 01, 2020 10:47 pm

'I do. Thank you Mommy. It looks really pretty.' He said, calling her Mommy for the first time. He loved how soft and curly his new hair was, although it made it harder for him to move around because he had so much hair. He also loved the flower hairpin and how it made him look. Some part of him tried to resist however, as he subconsciously tried to get back some will to resist the woman's temptation as he smiled up at her, staring at her ruby red lips.

(Intense Concentration)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Marianne the mommydom   Brin Vs Marianne the mommydom - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 01, 2020 10:54 pm

Intense concentration = 9 (crit fail)
Little Girl’s little stuffed animal = 64

His attempts to focus were thrown for a loop as all he could think about was her lips and his new hair. She could tell she was getting to him and she was ready to continue. “I have a gift for you sweetie.” she said as she pulled a stuff bunny and gave it to him. He was surprised as the girly bunny started to hug him. Marianne just looked at him with a soft smile.

Brin: 17, small, perfume (10), Hair, Follow up
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Marianne the mommydom   Brin Vs Marianne the mommydom - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 01, 2020 10:57 pm

Brin couldn't help but hug his pink stuffed bunny back. It was almost as big as he was and it looked like it was wearing red lipstick just like his Mommy. He hugged his new bunny buddy as he looked up at her. 'I love my stuffed bunny, Mommy. It has lips just like yours.' He said with a giggle as he didn't even mind that the rabbit held him nice and tight, leaving him unable to move an inch.

(Turn Pass)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Marianne the mommydom   Brin Vs Marianne the mommydom - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 01, 2020 11:02 pm

Little’s Girl’s Favorite Plushy = auto

“Smile sweetie.” she said as she took a picture of him and the bunny. Brin now remembered. This bunny wasn’t a new toy. It was her favorite from childhood. She always carried her bunny around. It was her best friend, next to mommy. Brin now hugged to bunny close to him.

Brin: 15, small, perfume (10), Hair, Cuddly Encumberment
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Marianne the mommydom   Brin Vs Marianne the mommydom - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 01, 2020 11:17 pm

Brin cuddled his bunny close, starting to hump it a little as he gave it a kiss. It was warm and soft, just how he remembered it, and it's lips were wet and sticky too. He continued to snuggle with his bunny as he looked up at his Mommy. The flashing camera made him oddly happy as he smiled at her. 'What's next Mommy?' He asked, eager to play more and become even girlier for her.

(Turn Pass)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Marianne the mommydom   Brin Vs Marianne the mommydom - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 01, 2020 11:23 pm

Silly dress up = auto

“Next up is some dress up. I will let you try this on.” she said, removing her robe, leaving her in a silky pink nightgown. The robe seemed to wrap itself around the small knight, wrapping him in an overwhelming amount of fluffy pink softness. He struggled to try and stand up.

Brin: 14, small, perfume (10), Hair, Cuddly Encumberment, follow up
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Marianne the mommydom   Brin Vs Marianne the mommydom - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2020 5:25 pm

Brin couldn't even attempt to move from his predicament, being tripped up by his long curly hair, held tightly by his cuddly pink bunny, and now being all wrapped up in a giant, fluffy pink robe. Only his head poked out from the top of it, showing his dazed grin. He humped his stuffed bunny even more as his whole body was wrapped in a girly cocoon. 'I love your robe, Mommy. It's so soft and pink.' He said, still unable to move under all of it as he waited to see what else she would do.

(Turn Pass)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Marianne the mommydom   Brin Vs Marianne the mommydom - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2020 5:34 pm

Proper dress up = auto

Due to his lack if resistance, she had no trouble removing the large pink robe, his clothes along with it. She soon pulled out a soft pink nightgown that matched hers and put it on him. She topped the outfit off by putting him in a pink robe that matched hers, which she put back on. She pulled him close as she took a few selfies with her new child.

Brin: 12, small, perfume (10), Hair, Cuddly Encumberment, dress up
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Marianne the mommydom   Brin Vs Marianne the mommydom - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2020 5:48 pm

Brin smiled for the camera as his Mommy took several adorable selfies, each flash of the camera ingraining in his mind how much he loved wearing pink, girly clothes like his Mommy. He made sure to give a cute pose for the camera as some of his old memories went away with each selfie. He twirled around, loving how pink and soft his nightie and robe were. 'I love my outfit so much, Mommy! It's amazing!' He said, bouncing up and down excitedly. In some part of his mind, some part screamed at him to get a hold of himself, but he was having too much girly fun to resist at the moment.

(Turn Pass)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Marianne the mommydom   Brin Vs Marianne the mommydom - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2020 5:53 pm

Kiss assault = 92, 52, 83

She started to kiss Brin, covering his face in her lipstick. “You just look so adorable. What would you like mommy to do next sweetie?” she said with smile.

Brin: 10, small, perfume (10), Hair, Cuddly Encumberment, dress up
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Marianne the mommydom   Brin Vs Marianne the mommydom - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2020 6:11 pm

Brin smiled lovingly at his Mommy as she kissed all over his face, drenching his small face in her glossy, sticky lipstick kisses. He looked at her adorably as he snuggled into her. He could only imagine and girly and embarrassing he must have looked by now, wearing his super girly outfit and bunny and covered in lipstick. He took another deep whiff of her perfume, the sweet smell making him even more girly and submissive. 'Can you spray me with your perfume so I smell like you? I want a lot, please. I'd love my own bottle of perfume just like yours!' He said, wanting to smell just as nice as she did.

(Turn Pass)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Marianne the mommydom   Brin Vs Marianne the mommydom - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2020 7:01 pm

Spritzing Up = auto

Smiling at his request, she pulled a pink bottle of perfume out of her purse and started to spritz up the small knight, coating him in the overpowering feminine smell. After a few spritzs, she hands the small knight a pink purse like hers, including some makeup and a perfume bottle like hers. “I hope you love your new gift, sweetie.” she said with a smile.

Brin: 7, small, perfume (MAX), Hair, Cuddly Encumberment, dress up
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Marianne the mommydom   Brin Vs Marianne the mommydom - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2020 7:17 pm

Brin eagerly accepted his spritzing up as she covered him in the girly sweet smell of her perfume. The thick smell went into his head, further making him forget all about acting like a knight or a man as the feminine smell took over his thoughts. He loved his new pink purse, looking into it and seeing all sorts of fun things. He looked up at his Mommy expectantly. 'I love my new purse, Mommy. Thanks so much! Mommy, can you give me a makeover? All this makeup looks really pink and pretty.' He said, wanting his beloved Mommy to make him even more feminine and beautiful with layers upon layers of makeup.

(Turn Pass)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Marianne the mommydom   Brin Vs Marianne the mommydom - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2020 7:28 pm

Mommy’s little makeover = auto

Marianne smiled as she took the makeup from Brin’s purse and started to apply it to his face, covering up any hint of masculinity underneath the feminine makeup. Soon his eyes were captivating, his cheeks sparkled, and his lips were shiny. “Love your new look sweetie? You really take after your mommy.” Marianne said, showing him his reflection in a hand mirror.

Brin: 4, small, perfume (MAX), Hair, Cuddly Encumberment, dress up, makeup
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Marianne the mommydom   Brin Vs Marianne the mommydom - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2020 7:39 pm

Brin admired his new reflection in the mirror, loving how girly and skarkly his pink new makeover made him look. 'I love it Mommy. It's so sparkly...' He said, mesmerized by his reflection as all the pink he was covered in, from the stuffed bunny to the nightgown and fluffy robe, to his perfectly applied makeup. His mind was turning the same shade of girly pink as he was practically putty in her hands by this point. 'I wanna be just like you, Mommy.' he said, now staring at her plump lips and big boobies as he smiled at her.

(Turn Pass)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Marianne the mommydom   Brin Vs Marianne the mommydom - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2020 7:46 pm

Total acceptance = auto

Sensing that his will was almost gone, Marianne decided to claim him. “You may still be a boy, but Mommy will welcome you as her special little girl. She will help you grow up to one day be just like her. You can be as girly as you want to be with mommy.” she says, pulling the transformed knight into a love filled hug that washed all thoughts of resisting her out of his mind.

(Brin has been defeated.)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Marianne the mommydom   Brin Vs Marianne the mommydom - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2020 7:56 pm

Brin hugged his new Mommy, only wanting to do exactly what she said and be her little sissy girl forever. 'Thank you so much, Mommy. I want to be a pretty girl just like you forever.' He said, already in love with his new, pretty, pink life with his Mommy and ready to continue the girly fun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Marianne the mommydom   Brin Vs Marianne the mommydom - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brin Vs Marianne the mommydom
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next