Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters   Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 2:32 pm

“One day, you will have your own little girl to spoil like this. Wouldn’t that be wonderful?” she asked her daughter.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters   Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 2:34 pm

'I'd love that Mommy. I wanna be big and sexy just like you.' She said in between mouthfuls of milk.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters   Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 2:39 pm

“The next time we have a visitor, I will let you baby them a bit for some practice. Would my girl like that?” she asked, teasing her daughter’s boobies a little.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters   Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 2:51 pm

'I'd like that very much, Momma.' Bessie said, feeling her boobies get even bigger as her Mommy massaged them. They were already quite large, especially compared to her slightly smaller frame.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters   Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 2:53 pm

“That’s my girl.” she said cuddling her as they both fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters   Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 2:57 pm

Bessie snuggled her Mommy under the covers as they fell asleep. She woke up, seeing her Mommy's smiling face looking down at her. 'Good morning Mommy.' She said, rubbing her eyes.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters   Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 2:58 pm

“Good morning, sweetie. Ready for a brand new day of fun?” she asked with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters   Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 3:02 pm

Bessie nodded. 'Of course, Mommy. I'm always ready to have fun with you and Aunty!'
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters   Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 3:06 pm

“Get dressed while I go make breakfast. I’m going to ask Aunty Lia if she could go find someone for us to play with.” she said as she went to the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters   Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 3:19 pm

Bessie got dressed in a pink shirt with a cute cow print design on it, that did nothing to hide her now frankly massive boobs. Wet spots appeared on the shirt from where milk leaked out as she put on a cute pink skirt to match. She pulled out the tube of lipstick that her Aunty gave her and applied another thico coat to her lips. She followed her Mommy to the kitchen where her Aunty was as well.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters   Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 3:25 pm

“I hope you want pancakes sweetie.” Marianne said. Lia was looking very cute. “Hey sweetie. I’m going to see if I can get a friend for us to play with.” she said to her niece with a wink.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters   Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 3:29 pm

'Okay. Have a safe trip!' Bessie says, digging into her pancakes. They were covered in sticky syrup, and it wasn't long until Bessie's girly face was absolutely caked in the stuff.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters   Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2020 9:58 pm

Marianne smiled as she gently wiped the face of her daughter, cleaning up her baby girl. “How was your breakfast, sweetie?” she asked.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters   Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2020 10:01 pm

Bessie licked her lips, still tasting the sticky syrup. 'It was really yummy, Mommy!' She said, a smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters   Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2020 10:36 pm

“Would my baby want her milk in a cup or from mommy directly?” she asked.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters   Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2020 10:43 pm

'Can I have it in a bottle, Mommy?' Bessie asked, curious to try out what it felt like.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters   Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2020 10:49 pm

“Ok sweetie. Give me a few moments.” she said as she grabbed a empty bottle of milk and started to milk her breast into the bottle.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters   Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2020 10:53 pm

Bessie watched in awe as her Mommy filled up the bottle in a few seconds flat. The bottle was full of her Mommy's sweet milk as Bessie licked her lips in anticipation.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters   Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2020 10:57 pm

Marianne put a nipple of the bottle and placed it in her baby’s mouth.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters   Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2020 10:58 pm

Bessie sucked on the bottle, a strange warmth coming over her as she suckled. She felt amazing, drinking her mother's milk and letting her thoughts just drift away.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters   Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2020 11:21 pm

“Enjoy it dear, because when your aunty gets home, we will be busy.” she says with a smile to the girl.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters   Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2020 11:24 pm

'I can't wait!' She says in between suckling her bottle. Bessie looked up at her mother like she was the most wonderful person in the world.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters   Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2020 11:31 pm

“It looks like yours are starting to fill with milk. Would you like to feed someone tonight?” she asked.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters   Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2020 11:35 pm

'Oh! I wanna feed someone!' Bessie said, her cow ears perking up at her Mommy's suggestion.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters   Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 11:51 am

“I promise you that you will hun.” she says is a very nurturing tone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters   Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next