Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Biscuits_Man

Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters   Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 10:38 pm

'Thank you very much, Mommy!' Bessie said in between big bites of her yummy cake as she tingled her bell a little bit. As she ate the cake and began to drink the pink milk, she was starting to feel a change come over her body.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters   Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 10:41 pm

Maryanne smiled as he baby girl started to grow tits. She knew it would be a while till they were as big as her’s, but one they she would be a milky mommy just like her.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters   Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 10:48 pm

Bessie finished the cake, and moved on to the milk her Mommy gave her. The pink milk felt super sweet as it went down her throat. Her tits began to grow bit by bit as she drank the magical milk. Her special dessert was done. 'Can I go play with Aunty Lia now?' Bessie asked her, a pleading look in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters   Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 10:51 pm

“Ok dear, but not too late. It’s getting close to bedtime.” Marianne said, sounding more like a mother.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters   Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 10:54 pm

'Okay, Mommy.' Bessie said as her Mommy took her out of the high chair as she ran to Lia's side. 'Aunty, teach me more fun things.' She said, eager to learn from her.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters   Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 11:22 am

Ok sweetie. I want you to learn how to pose for cute boys. Like this....” she said, striking a pose that really showed off her girls.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters   Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 1:59 pm

Bessie copied the pose, blowing Lia a kiss. She was eager to learn from her Mommy and Aunty how to be sexy and motherly as them.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters   Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 2:21 pm

“Mmmmmmm not bad. You want to make sure they are captivated by you best feature. In our family, it’s own Milky Breasts. Make sure you flaunt them.” She said with pride at her niece.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters   Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 3:01 pm

Bessie took in her information, eagerly rubbing her growing breasts, hoping that one day soon she'd be big enough to captivate people with them. 'I'll do my best.' She said, nodding.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters   Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 4:00 pm

“Good girl. You would need a nice pair to feed people too.” she says, caressing them.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters   Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 5:57 pm

Bessie giggled more as her Aunty caressed her growing big boobies. 'Aunty, that tickles.' She said, before getting excited once again. 'Anything else you can teach me about being a pretty girl like you and Mommy?'
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters   Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 12:20 pm

“Always keep this with you. A girl can never be without lipstick.” she said, handing her niece a tube for herself.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters   Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 12:21 pm

Bessie eagerly took the lipstick tube. It was a glossy pink color, extra girly for a little Holstaur like her. 'Thank you, Aunty!' She said, as she took the cap off the tube and began to apply extra thick coats of lipstick onto herself, loving how wet and sticky it felt on her lips.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters   Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 12:23 pm

“That’s good. You’re thinking like a Holstaur already.” she said with a wink.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters   Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 12:28 pm

Bessie was so happy her Aunty praised her. After all, all she wanted was to be a beautiful Holstaur Mommy like her. She eagerly applied more lipstick, her lips starting to drip a little with all the pink lipstick she put on.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters   Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 12:28 pm

“You should go to mommy in your new room. She has something special for you there.” she said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters   Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 12:36 pm

Bessie applied one last coat of lipstick, before running to her new room, her growing tittles jiggling as she ran to her Mommy, excited to see what the surprise was.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters   Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 12:40 pm

What she found was a pink bedroom. On the walls were pictures of her with both her mommy and aunt, now remembering those occasions. “Like your room sweetie? I made you a special blanket.” Marianne said, pointing out a quilt covered in hearts.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters   Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 12:54 pm

Bessie snuggled with the blanket covered in hearts, hugging it adorably as she blushed. 'I love it, Mommy. Can we go snuggle on the bed please?' She said, in love with her new bedroom.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters   Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 12:58 pm

“Of course, sweetie.” Marianne said as she brought her little girl under the blanket, cuddling her with a lot of love.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters   Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 1:27 pm

Bessie smiled, so happy her Mommy was snuggling with her. Her Mommy felt so soft and warm as she nuzzled into her Mommy's big boobies.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters   Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 1:54 pm

“Want some milk before you go to sleep? It will help you grow up to be like Mommy.” she says in a soothing tone.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters   Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 1:57 pm

'Yes please. Lots please.' Bessie said, suddenly feeling very thirsty.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters   Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 1:59 pm

Marianne holds her little girl close as she slips her nipple into the girl’s mouth.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters   Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 2:01 pm

Bessie needed no further instructions, as she latched onto her Mommy's nipple and started to suck. It was nice, always helping to calm her down and make her feel loved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters   Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next