Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Biscuits_Man

Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters   Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 04, 2020 11:51 pm

Brin can't help but pucker his lips as he stares into her mirror. His lips look incredibly kissable, covered in bright red lipstick and sticky lip gloss. 'I look good.' He whispers, lost in thought.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters   Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 04, 2020 11:56 pm

“I know this may sound strange, but I would love to see how you would look in a full face of makeup. May I give you a small makeover while we wait for dinner?” she asked giving him a cute look to convince him.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters   Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 04, 2020 11:57 pm

The cute look on the busty cow girl whittles down Brin's resistance until he agrees. 'Okay, fine. As long as you put it on extra thick.' He says before he can stop himself, blushing as he realizes what he just said.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters   Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 12:02 am

“Ok I will make you look really cute.” she says as she gets to work. She applies a soft pink eyeshadow to his face, a sparkly blush to his cheeks, and mascara to his eye lashes. By the time she is done, he is wearing make in the same style as the sisters. “You look so adorable. See for yourself.” she said, offering him a hand mirror.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters   Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 12:05 am

Brin blushes even more as he stares at his new look. 'Wow, you did a really good job.' He says, looking at every part of his new makeover. He was losing himself in the feminine feeling.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters   Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 12:10 am

“Thanks. I practice on my sister all the time. She really did help me learn how to do really good makeup.” Lia said with some pride in herself. “Dinner is ready.” a voice said from the other room. “Ready to go eat?” Lia asked, holding out her hand for him.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters   Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 12:21 am

'Um, sure.' Brin says submissively as the cute cow girl grabs his hand and leads him to the table.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters   Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 12:25 am

The dining room is pretty quaint. There were three place settings, each with a bowl of warm soup and a glass of milk at each one. “Sit next to me.” Lia said as she pulled out a chair for Brin.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters   Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 12:33 am

Brin sits next to the younger cow girl, her warm sweater brushing against him as the older girl stares at his makeup covered face and smiles.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters   Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 12:36 am

“It looks like Lia gave you a bit of a makeover. It looks very cute on you. If it would be ok, I would like to make a request if you after dinner. I would love to see if I could give you a cute hair style to match if you were feeling adventurous enough for it.” Marianne said with a soft, warm smile.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters   Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 12:39 am

'If you want to.' He says, blushing once more. Brin eats the delicious soup and drinks the glass of milk, the milk tasting absolutely amazing as he shivers with pleasure a bit, the holstaurs looking at each other knowingly.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters   Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 12:41 am

“I’m happy that your enjoying my cooking. Nothing makes me happier than seeing someone enjoying my cooking.” she said with a warm smile that Brin couldn’t help but melt a little while looking at her.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters   Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 12:48 am

Within a little while, the meal was finally done, Brin feeling full and a little sluggish. The milk especially was super tasty and sweet. He stared at the older cow girl. 'I'm ready to be pretty.' He says, a dazed smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters   Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 12:52 am

The two women bring him back to the living room. Brin was now sitting in the floor infront of Marianne, the older girl brushing his hair as she hummed. Lia was sitting in the chair, watching her sister work. “You have such pretty hair. All you needed was someone to work their magic on it.” she said with a smile. Eventually she finishes, showing him her work. His hair strangely seemed both thicker and longer. It was in a cute style that matched the two girls. “What do you think, Sweetie?” she asked.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters   Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 12:58 am

'I really like it. It feels really soft and pretty.' He said, giggling as the beautiful cow girls stroked and brushed his new long blonde hair. 'What's next?' He asked them, starting to really enjoy playing with the holstaurs.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters   Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 1:00 am

“That’s up to you sweetie. You seem to enjoy playing as a girl. Would you like to try dressing up like one?” Lia asked. Marianne smiled supportively at him.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters   Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 1:04 am

Brin felt himself nod. 'Yes please. I want to look pretty.' He said, too lost in the feminine feeling he was getting to argue or resist them.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters   Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 8:20 am

Lia smiled as she quickly ran to her room. When she returned, she had a cute black and white dress that matched her older sister. “Ok. Let’s get you dressed cutie.” she said as she helped him out of his clothes and into the cute dress. After he was in it, Marianne revealed a headband with little horns on it. She placed it on his head and showed him his reflection in the mirror. He now looked like them.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters   Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 12:48 pm

Brin looked at his new outfit, looking like a cute cow girl very similar to the sisters. 'Wow. I love it.' He says, making a cute pose on instinct, showing off his new look.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters   Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 12:50 pm

“Awwww you are so adorable.” the older girl said, pulling him into an affectionate cuddle.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters   Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 12:56 pm

Some part of Brin started to try and shake him off of his dazed state, but he can't move, lost in the holstaur's loving embrace. He stares at her glossy lips, whispering 'Can I have a kissy?' he asks in a submissive voice.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters   Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 1:04 pm

“Of course sweetie. You can have all the kisses you want.” she said as she starts to pepper his face in kisses. Lia popped in and kissed him a few times as well.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters   Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 1:16 pm

Brin giggled like a little girl as the two sisters smooched him. 'Thank you. Your kisses feel so nice. I want to stay here and feel your lipstick kisses forever.' He said, his true feelings leaking out as his penis twitched in his dress.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters   Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 1:26 pm

“If you want. We would be more then happy to adopt you into our loving family. Would you like us to adopt you?” she asked already knowing the answer.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters   Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 8:39 pm

'I...I don't know.' He says, some resistance still left in him. He turns his attention towards the door, stumbling towards it before falling flat on his face. Both of them know that if he stays there for much longer, he really will want to stay there with his cow girl caretakers forever.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters   Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next