Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Biscuits_Man

Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters   Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 12:02 pm

Bessie smiled, excited. She couldn't wait until she grew up to be as beautiful and motherly as her beloved Mommy.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters   Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 12:08 pm

Lia did return in a few hours with a man in tow. He looked nerdy and a little girly.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters   Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 12:10 pm

Bessie hopped up and down, her now huge tits jiggling as she smiled at the new guy. 'Oh, let me play with him, Aunty Lia! I can make him feel really good!' She said, a devious smile on her face as she stared at the guy.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters   Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 12:12 pm

“Ok, sweetie. You can have fun first.” she said, pushing the guy to her niece. “Ummmmm hello.” he said in a very shy tone.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters   Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 12:15 pm

Bessie wrapped herself around the guy in a tight hug, her boobies pressing against him. 'Hello, cutie. Just leave everything to me, okay cutie? Don't worry, it'll feel good.' She said, before bringing out the high chair she was in earlier and locking him into it, before taking off his clothes.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters   Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 12:42 pm

He was blushing, being locked in a high chair and naked. “What are you going to do?” he asked nervous.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters   Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 12:45 pm

Bessie thought for a second, then smiled. 'Aunty and Mommy, can you pass me the syrup we had for breakfast earlier? I thought of a fun game we could play with this guy.' She said, a devious idea coming into her head.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters   Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 12:48 pm

Marianne smiled as she handed her daughter the syrup from breakfast. “I wonder what her idea is?” Lia said intrigued.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters   Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 12:52 pm

Bessie took the bottle of syrup and took off her pink shirt, her boobs bouncing. Then she went around pouring loads of sweet syrup all over her boobies until they were drenched in sticky syrup. 'Now, I won't let you go until you lick them all clean.' Bessie said, trapping the poor guy's head in between her tits, the sweet liquid smearing all over his face as she boob smothered him. The sticky stuff further kept his face trapped in between her boobs as she giggled. 'Can you two help trap him in sticky titty prison too?' She innocently asked the other two Holstaurs.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters   Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 1:02 pm

Marianne and Lia smiled. They both proceeded to cover their tits in syrup as well. They placed their tits around his head, trapping him in a three way sticky titty prison. 

He started to lick up the sticky syrup off the tits, finding the taste and feeling to be intoxicating.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters   Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 1:04 pm

'Look up for a second.' Bessie said. The guy looked up, only to be given a face full of syrup straight from the bottle as Bessie teased him. 'That's right. It's so sticky and sweet isn't it?' Bessie said, clearly enjoying teasing him as the three way sticky titty prison kept going as he kept licking the three huge pairs of tits clean. As an added bit of humiliation, some milk started to drip out of the three Holstaurs, mixing with the syrup as he kept licking.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters   Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 1:08 pm

The man seemed to be affected by the milk that was leaking onto the syrup. The more milk he drank, the more he seemed to want.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters   Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 1:11 pm

The sticky titty prison continued as more and more milk and syrup went down the guy's throat as they poured more syrup on their titties, erasing his hard work. The three Holstaur's giggled, enjoying teasing the lucky guy. His penis was already leaking precum, despise no one even touching it.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters   Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 1:13 pm

The man wanted nothing but to drown in the sweetness of the three women’s tits. He was lost in lust and longing.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters   Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 1:18 pm

It was time for the best part. Unable to move as Marianne and Lia smothered him with their sticky titties, Bessie went down lower to his already twitching penis. 'Oh, so this is a boy's penis? It's already twitching. I'm gonna play with it.' She said, pouring yet more sticky syrup on her tits as she began to use her boobs to give the guy a titjob with her syrupy tits.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters   Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 1:22 pm

The boy moaned more as the one girl teased his dick and the other two smothered him in their milky boobs.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters   Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 1:24 pm

Bessie added more syrup onto her boobs as she continued to titfuck the guy, planting sweet kisses on the tip whenever he pokes up through her boobs. She laughed, enjoying bullying the poor guy with her boobs. It was only a matter of time until he climaxed.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters   Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 1:25 pm

The guy moaned loudly when he hit the wall and climaxed.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters   Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 1:28 pm

Bessie giggled as he came, filling her boobs with cum and making a syrupy, cum mix. Now it was time for the best part. Bessie stood up and showed him the sticky, semen filled mess her boobs had become. 'Now, for the best part. You have one more pair of boobies to lick up.' She said, grinning as she shoved her sticky tits into his face one more time.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters   Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 5:03 pm

He quietly licked up the mess, now addicted to licking whatever they put I front of him.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters   Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 5:22 pm

Bessie snuggled him more as he licked up every sticky drop of cum and syrup. 'That's a good boy. Lick it all up for me, cutie. Every last drop. You'll be mine forever.' She said, a hint of possessiveness in her voice as she snuggled the guy, ready to have him as her personal toy for her and her other Holstaur's forever.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters   Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 6:51 pm

Bessie did end up keeping the toy to herself. She used him to practice everything to do with pleasure and being a good mommy. He ended up her personal baby boy toy. She would continue to learn from her mommy and auntie until she would grow into a woman as beautiful as her mother. She would have her own house, being served faithfully by her diaper wearing butler, and would welcome many people under her care. She would have dozens of little ones calling her mommy. She loved her family more than anything and her family was always growing. She was never happier.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters   Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6