Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Charlie vs Cupidity.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
PieForPi

Charlie vs Cupidity.  Empty
PostSubject: Charlie vs Cupidity.    Charlie vs Cupidity.  EmptySun Aug 02, 2020 11:12 pm

Charlie was wandering through a forest. She had heard tale of a village in the area that had been taken over by Midara.

Charlie: 30 Willpower

(No Rest for the Weary: The nights in a Midara settlement, even a small one like this, aren't exactly restful. Every loss to a Cupidity Midara lowers Max Willpower by 5 until you can spend a night outside the Village)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs Cupidity.    Charlie vs Cupidity.  EmptySun Aug 02, 2020 11:15 pm

Charlie smiles as she walks towards where she had heard of the village remembering Marisa mentioning a village "Maybe the village in this area is the same she mentioned to me~"
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs Cupidity.    Charlie vs Cupidity.  EmptySun Aug 02, 2020 11:22 pm

Charlie soon arrived at the village in question. It looked, mostly abandoned, honestly. Sure there were signs that people were here but most of the buildings looked empty.

Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs Cupidity.    Charlie vs Cupidity.  EmptySun Aug 02, 2020 11:32 pm

Charlie walked into the village and sighs "Um hello?! Anyone there!?" She looked around curiously hoping to not be ambushed but also to find a sign of where to go.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs Cupidity.    Charlie vs Cupidity.  EmptySun Aug 02, 2020 11:41 pm

(Encounter -roll 2-)

"Well, can't say I've seen you before." A voice behind Charlie said. The mage turned around to see a slender woman with dirty blonde hair done up in a bun. She was clad in a brown tube top and matching short shorts, and her green eyes stared at Charlie curiously. "What brings a lone rabbit to this neck of the woods?"

Anna: 20 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs Cupidity.    Charlie vs Cupidity.  EmptySun Aug 02, 2020 11:43 pm

Charlie squeaks as she turns and blushes at the woman "Oh um i heard rumors of this place and was curious if it was a village Marisa told me to visit...who are you and um are you here to attack me?!" she pulls out her Staff
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs Cupidity.    Charlie vs Cupidity.  EmptySun Aug 02, 2020 11:47 pm

"Name's Anna. I'm the local merchant." she said as she held out a hand. "And why would I want to attack you?"

Charlie: 30 Willpower + Bunny Form
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs Cupidity.    Charlie vs Cupidity.  EmptySun Aug 02, 2020 11:48 pm

Charlie smiles and shakes her hand "I'm sorry i'm used to being caught and...toyed with by midara until i'm reduced to their pet..."
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs Cupidity.    Charlie vs Cupidity.  EmptySun Aug 02, 2020 11:51 pm

"Ah. Meek little hare are you?" Anna asked in understanding. "That's okay. If anyone here wants to push you to do something your not comfortable with, just tell 'em Anna would like some words with them."
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs Cupidity.    Charlie vs Cupidity.  EmptySun Aug 02, 2020 11:53 pm

Charlie looks at anna smiling sweetly "Thank you. Are you really strong?"
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs Cupidity.    Charlie vs Cupidity.  EmptySun Aug 02, 2020 11:58 pm

"Nope." Anna said with a laugh. "But I am the only merchant in town. Pretty much anything we get has to come through my hands at some point."
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs Cupidity.    Charlie vs Cupidity.  EmptySun Aug 02, 2020 11:59 pm

Charlie smiles widely before thinking "Wait where does she get all the supplies to sell? Is she stealing them? Doesn't that make her bad? Am i thinking out loud again...poop" She looks at Anna blushing
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs Cupidity.    Charlie vs Cupidity.  EmptyMon Aug 03, 2020 12:07 am

"Stealing is such a dirty word." Anna said with a laugh. "I prefer to use my womanly charms to convince travelers to part with their things. One time, the negotiations went so well that the guy even agreed to come back and be a permanent replacement for the seat behind my counter!"

Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs Cupidity.    Charlie vs Cupidity.  EmptyMon Aug 03, 2020 12:08 am

Charlie blushes before she holds up her staff defensively "I feel bad for saying this but i think you should be punished for stealing from people! and um i guess i'll try to do just that!"
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs Cupidity.    Charlie vs Cupidity.  EmptyMon Aug 03, 2020 12:16 am

"...huh?" Anna said. She was very obviously confused by the sudden turn things took, before a look understanding appeared on her face. "So, the subby bunny wants to try being on top? I hope you don't mind if I make a counter offer?" she teased as she hopped from foot to foot.

Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs Cupidity.    Charlie vs Cupidity.  EmptyMon Aug 03, 2020 12:17 am

Charlie looks at her and tilts her head "A counter offer? What do you man? Also what do you mean subby bunny...i'm not that submissive am i?"
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs Cupidity.    Charlie vs Cupidity.  EmptyMon Aug 03, 2020 12:25 am

(Sweet Shot -roll 10- Crit Success!)

Anna let out a sigh as she stopped bouncing in place. "Weren't you just say you keep being reduced to people's pet?" the merchant then shook her head. "As for my counter offer?"

Anna blew a kiss at Charlie. A pair of lips flew from the midara's mouth and pressed themselves against one of the wild mage's breasts.

Charlie: 30 Willpower + Bunny Form + Stunned + Kiss Mark(3)(Attack down and deals 1 damage per turn)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs Cupidity.    Charlie vs Cupidity.  EmptyMon Aug 03, 2020 12:27 am

Charlie squeaks loudly and moans unable to stop herself before blushing "I um well i don't start submissive! usually..." She looks down at where she was kissed
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs Cupidity.    Charlie vs Cupidity.  EmptyMon Aug 03, 2020 12:37 am

(Lovely Lashings -roll 88- Crit Success!)

While Charlie was distracted, Anna pulled out a whip. The wild mage suddenly found herself tied up by the weapon.

"Well, you don't really seem to be putting up much of a fight right now." Anna noted as she walked over and pressed her lips against Charlie's other breast.

Charlie: 25 Willpower + Bunny Form + Stunned + Kiss Mark(2) + Bound + Lust Mark(4)(Allows Anna to use certain moves or power up others.)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs Cupidity.    Charlie vs Cupidity.  EmptyMon Aug 03, 2020 12:38 am

Charlie squeaks feeling the whip wrap around her as she weakly moaned "I...want to fight but...it feels good!"
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs Cupidity.    Charlie vs Cupidity.  EmptyMon Aug 03, 2020 12:40 am

Anna just smirked as she continued to plant kisses on Charlies chest.

Charlie: 20 Willpower + Bunny Form + Kiss Mark(1) + Bound + Lust Mark(3)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs Cupidity.    Charlie vs Cupidity.  EmptyMon Aug 03, 2020 12:42 am

Charlie blushes as she tries to pull away from Anna and hit her with her staff "Please stop! Someone could be watching!"

(struggle, quick jab)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs Cupidity.    Charlie vs Cupidity.  EmptyMon Aug 03, 2020 12:51 am

(Struggle -roll 48- Success!)
(Quick Jab -roll 18- Success!)
(Sweet Peck -roll 43- Fail!)

"Submissive and bashful." Anna noted with amusement as Charlie managed to break free.

The mage then jabbed the midara with her staff and she stumbled back.

Charlie: 19 Willpower + Bunny Form + Lust Mark(2)
Anna: 19 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs Cupidity.    Charlie vs Cupidity.  EmptyMon Aug 03, 2020 12:52 am

Charlie breathes and spins her staff "Shocking isn't it miss Anna?" as she tries to use her original lightning attack

(wild magic, lightning bullseye)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs Cupidity.    Charlie vs Cupidity.  EmptyMon Aug 03, 2020 12:59 am

(Lightning Bullseye -roll 85- Crit Fail! Wild Magic -roll 19- Success is Yours!)
(Sweet Shot -roll 83- Fail!)
(Smokescreen -roll 42- Success!)

"Careful." Anna said as Charlie's spell failed and she shocked herself. "You're not the only one with tricks." she warned before the street became filled with a cloud of smoke.

Charlie: 18 Willpower + Bunny Form + Lust Mark(1)+ Smokescreen(3)(Disadvantage and stops Kiss Marks from losing duration.)
Anna: 19 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs Cupidity.    Charlie vs Cupidity.  Empty

Back to top Go down

Charlie vs Cupidity.
Page 1 of 18Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next