Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Charlie vs Cupidity.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
PieForPi

Charlie vs Cupidity.  - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs Cupidity.    Charlie vs Cupidity.  - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2020 7:56 pm

"It's alright, hun." Ms. Miranda told her as she patted her on the head.

"Is that why you want to move here?" Adella asked as she finally got up from the floor. "So you can have an entire village of midara tease you whenever you want?"
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs Cupidity.    Charlie vs Cupidity.  - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2020 7:58 pm

Charlie whines and shivers hiding her face between Miranda's breast blushing intensely "S...so what if i did? It's not like there are lots of mirada anyway..."
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs Cupidity.    Charlie vs Cupidity.  - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2020 7:59 pm

Adella laughed as she hugged Charlie from behind, which effectively left the mage sandwiched between the two beautiful women.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs Cupidity.    Charlie vs Cupidity.  - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2020 8:00 pm

Charlie yelps and shivers as her tail wags happily blushing deeply as she looks up at the two women "So um why do you have a bar anyway?"
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs Cupidity.    Charlie vs Cupidity.  - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2020 8:06 pm

"What? You think midara don't like getting drunk?" Adella teased.

"I originally set up my inn as a standalone place out in the woods." Ms. Miranda explained. "I intended it to be a place where midara could rest and relax after being roughed up by those mean old adventurers." the last few words were emphasized by her playfully slapping Charlie's face with her breasts. "When Marisa came to me with this scheme of starting up a midara village, I packed up shop and followed her."
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs Cupidity.    Charlie vs Cupidity.  - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2020 8:08 pm

Charlie squeaks as shes slapped by the breasts shivering "So do midara still come here or has it just been the residents here?" She rubs her face where she was slapped blushing at Miranda
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs Cupidity.    Charlie vs Cupidity.  - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2020 8:15 pm

"We get few girls who are passing through, but not as much as I would like." Ms. Miranda admitted as as she stepped away from Charlie.

"Ms. Miranda?" a voice called out from the door.

Charlie turned to see a young girl with curly blonde hair, and sky blue eyes. She was wearing a pink dress that seemed oddly familiar to the mage. The newcomer was tightly holding a teddy bear to her chest.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs Cupidity.    Charlie vs Cupidity.  - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2020 8:15 pm

Charlie blushes at the new woman and looks to Adella "Who is that miss Adella?"
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs Cupidity.    Charlie vs Cupidity.  - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2020 8:19 pm

"Oh, that's just Catelin." Adella said as she let go of Charlie. "Sorry to disappoint you, but she's not really into the fun stuff."

"I am." Cateling protested. "I just... only want... to do... that... with Ferro."

At some point, Ms. Miranda slipped out of the room. She soon returned with a fresh plate of fruit slices for the young lady.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs Cupidity.    Charlie vs Cupidity.  - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2020 8:21 pm

(I'll say this is after her second arena since this started after)

Charlie perks up and looks at her "You know Ferro too?! I met him at a arena recently He's super strong!"
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs Cupidity.    Charlie vs Cupidity.  - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2020 8:25 pm

"You... know Ferro."Catelin said as placed a fruit slice in her mouth and stared suspiciously at Charlie.

"Relax." Adella said a she walked over to younger girl and ruffled her hair. "Charlie here isn't into guys."

Catelin nodded at that and then turned all of her attention to her meal.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs Cupidity.    Charlie vs Cupidity.  - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2020 8:28 pm

Charlie blushes from her hair being ruffled and whines at Adella "Do you just enjoy embarrassing me!? And yeah Ferro fought with me in a arena of Midara...We um didn't have the best luck against them all." She smiles over at her "So do you live here?"
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs Cupidity.    Charlie vs Cupidity.  - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2020 8:29 pm

(She was ruffling Catelin's hair. As a Channeler, she's kind of... child-like in appearance.)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs Cupidity.    Charlie vs Cupidity.  - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2020 8:31 pm

(OH opps xD Sorry I thought younger girl was Charlie.)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs Cupidity.    Charlie vs Cupidity.  - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2020 8:38 pm

"Yes." Catelin answered between bites.

"So, Catlin here is kind of in the opposite boat from me." Adella explained. "Where as I need to drink from other people to keep my energy up and stay healthy; she builds up too much energy and needs to vent it into other people to stay healthy."
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs Cupidity.    Charlie vs Cupidity.  - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2020 8:39 pm

Charlie looks at her and raises a eyebrow "How does she vent it? And when was the last time?"
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs Cupidity.    Charlie vs Cupidity.  - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2020 8:42 pm

"Kisses." Catelin answered. She then blinked and turned to Charlie. "Sorry... Who... are you?"
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs Cupidity.    Charlie vs Cupidity.  - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2020 8:44 pm

Charlie smiles at her and walks up before holding out her hand "My name is Charlie! I'm a mage that came here recently and currently thinking of moving here!" She tried to hide her past defeats which was very obvious
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs Cupidity.    Charlie vs Cupidity.  - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2020 8:48 pm

"Hello." the younger girl said as she shook Charlie's hand. "It's... nice to... meet you."
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs Cupidity.    Charlie vs Cupidity.  - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2020 8:50 pm

Charlie smiles again before realizing something "Um you never answered my question...When was the last time you vented your energy?"
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs Cupidity.    Charlie vs Cupidity.  - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2020 8:53 pm

"Don't know." Catelin told her with a shrug. "Ferro's mom... gave me... something... so I... don't have... to vent... as often."

Adella blinked as realization set in. "Charlie, you're not volunteering to let her dump her built up energy in you, are you?"
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs Cupidity.    Charlie vs Cupidity.  - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2020 8:54 pm

Charlie blushes deeply and looks at Adella "Well you said to stay healthy she has to vent right? I want to help if i can like i did with you!"
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs Cupidity.    Charlie vs Cupidity.  - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2020 8:56 pm

"I don't think you fully understand what you're asking for, here." Adella told her as Catelin walked over to the mage.

Charlie: 15 Willpower + Deer Form
Catelin: 20 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs Cupidity.    Charlie vs Cupidity.  - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2020 8:58 pm

Charlie smiles at her "What's the worst that could happen? I'm pretty tough even if i'm submissive! If she needs to vent she is free to use me if it makes her healthy!"
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs Cupidity.    Charlie vs Cupidity.  - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2020 9:01 pm

(Hugs and Kisses -roll 39- Fail!)
(Overload -roll 50- Success!)

Catelin stumbled as her lips began to glow with magical energy.

Charlie: 15 Willpower + Deer Form
Catelin: 20 Stamina + Overloaded
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs Cupidity.    Charlie vs Cupidity.  - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Charlie vs Cupidity.
Page 9 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next