Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Minerva vs Cupidity

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
PieForPi

Minerva vs Cupidity  Empty
PostSubject: Minerva vs Cupidity    Minerva vs Cupidity  EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 2:29 pm

Minerva was traveling along a road through the woods when she stumbled upon a sign placed in the middle of the path.

"Humans! You are about to enter Cupidity territory! Stepping pass this sign will be seen as a form of consent for any and all shenanigans that will occur.

If you do not wish to be enslaved by midara, turn back NOW!"
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Minerva vs Cupidity    Minerva vs Cupidity  EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 2:39 pm

Minerva acknowledged the sign, before passing it without reading it. Having heard stories of this midara village, she believed she already knew the gist of what warning the sign had on it.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Minerva vs Cupidity    Minerva vs Cupidity  EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 2:48 pm

Minerva soon arrived at a settlement. While there were signs of some recent activity, the village had clearly been much more active, once upon a time.

Minerva: 30 Willpower
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Minerva vs Cupidity    Minerva vs Cupidity  EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 2:53 pm

She made her way towards the center of the settlement, trying to find any of the inhabitants she heard of. Along the way, she checked out a few buildings, searching for anything like a library that might contain midara books that were not available to human settlements.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Minerva vs Cupidity    Minerva vs Cupidity  EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 4:27 pm

(Encounter -roll 2-)

One of the buildings Minerva entered turned out to be a shop. Behind the counter was a woman in a brown tube top and matching short shorts, with dirty blonde hair done up in a bun. Her green eyes lit up as she eyed the new comer.

"Welcome! Welcome!" the apparent shopkeeper. "Name's Anna. What brings a beauty like you to my little shop?"

Anna: 20 Stamina
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Minerva vs Cupidity    Minerva vs Cupidity  EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 4:33 pm

"You're not bad looking yourself," Minerva says, eyeing up the shopkeeper, "I'm just looking around for any books, tomes, scrolls, anything that would contain information that isn't commonly found in human settlements."
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Minerva vs Cupidity    Minerva vs Cupidity  EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 4:38 pm

Anna tapped her chin as she thought about what the woman wanted. "I think I have what your looking for, but it won't come cheap." she said before she grinned at Minerva. "How were you planning on paying for it?"

Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Minerva vs Cupidity    Minerva vs Cupidity  EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 4:40 pm

"I think I got an idea of how you want me to pay for it, but..." Minerva says, grinning back, "How about this? We tussle a little, if I win I get it for free, but if you win, I'll pay for it how you want me to."
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Minerva vs Cupidity    Minerva vs Cupidity  EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 4:43 pm

"As long as you're fine with me hiking up the price." Anna said as she stepped out from behind the counter.

Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Minerva vs Cupidity    Minerva vs Cupidity  EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 4:48 pm

"That just gives me more of a reason to win," Minerva says, seeing the shopkeeper's slender body, gaining the assumption that she was a nimble woman. Thinking this, Minerva tries to hit her with magic that would lessen her nimbleness for a little.

(Muscle Contraction)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Minerva vs Cupidity    Minerva vs Cupidity  EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 4:53 pm

(Muscle Contraction -roll 48- Success!)
(Struggle -roll 3- Crit Fail!)

The spell worked and Anna fell to the ground as her body completely locked up.

"This, is new." the shopkeeper mumbled as she laid facedown on the floor.

Anna: 19 Stamina + Bound
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Minerva vs Cupidity    Minerva vs Cupidity  EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 4:59 pm

"I got other tricks you might like if you like it rough," Minerva said as she began to charge a powerful water spell.

(Azure Dragon Wave)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Minerva vs Cupidity    Minerva vs Cupidity  EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 5:05 pm

(Azure Dragon Wave -Charging-)(Does it need to roll on the charging turn, or is the Charging turn an Auto?)
(Struggle -roll 37- Fail!)

"I'm not a masochist, but getting rough every once in a while isn't so bad." Anna admitted, unaware of the watery doom being prepared for her.

Anna: 19 Stamina + Bound
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Minerva vs Cupidity    Minerva vs Cupidity  EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 5:09 pm

Minerva concentrated at she let the water magic go, trying to make it not damage the goods of the store.

(Azure Dragon Wave)

(Just roll for the actual attack, not charging turn)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Minerva vs Cupidity    Minerva vs Cupidity  EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 5:14 pm

(Azure Dragon Wave -roll 52- Success!)
(Struggle -roll 76- Success!)

The deluge of water hit the downed woman and sent her skidding across the floor. As Anna sputtered and coughed, her body started moving again.

"The heck was that!?" the shopkeeper asked as she pulled herself off of the floor.

Anna: 14 Stamina
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Minerva vs Cupidity    Minerva vs Cupidity  EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:28 pm

“Just a little skill I picked up. Want to see another?” Minerva says, this time charging up a quick ice skill.

(Storm of the White Tiger)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Minerva vs Cupidity    Minerva vs Cupidity  EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:33 pm

(Storm of the White Tiger -roll 48- Success!)
(Smokescreen -roll 99- Crit Fail!)

"Ah! Cold! Cold!" Anna cried out as she was pelted by the barrage of small ice projectiles.

Anna: 11 Stamina
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Minerva vs Cupidity    Minerva vs Cupidity  EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:42 pm

Keeping up her assault, Minerva moved in to try striking the shopkeeper's pressure points.

(Pressuring Assult)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Minerva vs Cupidity    Minerva vs Cupidity  EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:47 pm

(Pressuring Assult -roll 1- Crit Fail!)
(Lovely Lashing -roll 66- Success!)

As Minerva moved in, Anna pulled the belt off of her pants. In a show of skill, the shopkeeper used it to tie her customer's arms to her sides.

Off balance from her suddenly restrained limbs, Minerva slipped on the wet floor.

Minerva: 29 Willpower + Bound
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Minerva vs Cupidity    Minerva vs Cupidity  EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:53 pm

"So I take it you prefer to be the dominate one when you have fun with others," Minerva says as she tries to free herself from the shopkeeper's belt.

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Minerva vs Cupidity    Minerva vs Cupidity  EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:56 pm

(Struggle -roll 83- Fail!)

"I prefer just having fun." Anna answered as she grabbed the bound woman's chest and gave her boobs a big squeeze. "What about you?"

Minerva: 27 Willpower + Bound
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Minerva vs Cupidity    Minerva vs Cupidity  EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:59 pm

"I guess you could say I haven't had enough encounter to learn what I prefer yet," Minerva says, after letting out a soft moan from the shopkeeper messing with her breasts. "Want to see another trick?" She says as her body starts to become intangible.

(Phase)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Minerva vs Cupidity    Minerva vs Cupidity  EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 7:03 pm

(Phase- Auto-)

"You're, uh, certainly something." Anna said as her hands suddenly went through Minerva and her belt fell to the floor. The shopkeeper backed up and eyed her customer warily. "Just how big is your bag of tricks?"

Minerva: 27 Willpower
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Minerva vs Cupidity    Minerva vs Cupidity  EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 7:08 pm

"Pretty big I'd say," Minerva says as she moves her hand in a half arc, creating three different beams of magic that fly towards the shopkeeper.

(Tri-beam)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Minerva vs Cupidity    Minerva vs Cupidity  EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 7:11 pm

(Tri-Beam -roll 3, 36, 92- 1 Success, 1 Crit Success and 1 Crit Fail!)

Two of the beams struck Anna and knocked the shopkeeper off of her feet.

The third beam, however, struck a mirror on the shelf behind her and was reflected back at Minerva.

Minerva: 26 Willpower
Anna: 9 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Minerva vs Cupidity    Minerva vs Cupidity  Empty

Back to top Go down

Minerva vs Cupidity
Page 1 of 25Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next