Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Minerva vs Cupidity

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
PieForPi

Minerva vs Cupidity  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minerva vs Cupidity    Minerva vs Cupidity  - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 8:54 pm

Anna nodded before she stumbled into the back of her shop. She returned a few minutes later, with a much steadier gait, a placed a large book on the counter.

"Now, I'm not able to read this myself," Anna explained as she pointed to the inhuman lettering on the books cover, "but I've been told by a reliable source that this is supposed to be a glossary of sorts regarding various succubi."

The shopkeeper pushed the text over to Minerva. "You get this for free from winning our bet, and you've given me enough pleasure to pay for something else in here that catches your eye."
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Minerva vs Cupidity    Minerva vs Cupidity  - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 8:58 pm

"Can you tell me where you acquired this?" Minerva asked, refer to the text, "Also can you point out any magical accessories you may have in here?"
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Minerva vs Cupidity    Minerva vs Cupidity  - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 9:08 pm

"The mayor, she's a Succubust. Like I said, reliable source." Anna answered with a shrug. "And sorry, but I may have an I for value, my magical appraising is much more unrefined. You'd probably be better at identifying anything magical than me."
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Minerva vs Cupidity    Minerva vs Cupidity  - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 9:37 pm

"I'll have to go visit her," Minerva says as she searches the store, eventually coming across a golden ring that reflects all magic cast at the wearer, but also stops the wearer from using magic themselves. "Did I pay you enough pleasure for this?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Minerva vs Cupidity    Minerva vs Cupidity  - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 9:39 pm

"Yeah, I think so." Anna said, unaware of the rings power.
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Minerva vs Cupidity    Minerva vs Cupidity  - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 9:43 pm

"Okay then, a pleasure doing business with you," Minerva says, letting out a little giggle thinking of her wordplay, as she stashed the ring in her satchel and left the store.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Minerva vs Cupidity    Minerva vs Cupidity  - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 9:52 pm

(Encounter -roll 7-)

Anna just rolled her eyes and waved goodbye to her customer.

Minerva didn't get far before she ran into another resident of the village. This one a slender woman with long blonde hair, and slit eyes. At her waist, instead of legs, she had a tail that covered in smooth, colorful scales and long enough to wrap around a full grown man over a dozen times.

"Hello." the said as he bright purple lips formed a smile. "Who might you be?" the naga asked as she cautiously circled Minerva.

Minerva: 30 Willpower
Nicole: 20 Stamina + Poisoned Lips
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Minerva vs Cupidity    Minerva vs Cupidity  - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 9:54 pm

"I am Minerva," She said, eyeing up this new woman, "And you are?"
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Minerva vs Cupidity    Minerva vs Cupidity  - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 10:00 pm

(Serpent's Peck -roll [54, 11]- Success!)

"Nicole." the snake woman said before she darted in pressed her lips to Minerva's cheek before she could react. As she pulled away, the human woman could feel a pleasant burning sensation lingering where she was kissed. "Charmed, I'm sure."

Minerva: 29 Willpower + Poisoned(2)
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Minerva vs Cupidity    Minerva vs Cupidity  - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 10:03 pm

"I'd use the word interested instead," Minerva quips before trying to send the same magic she used on Anna through Nicole.

(Muscle Contraction)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Minerva vs Cupidity    Minerva vs Cupidity  - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 10:09 pm

(Muscle Contraction -roll 99- Crit Fail!)
(Teasing Tail -roll 8- Crit Success!)

Minerva flubbed her spell, and caused her own muscles to freeze up. Nicole took advantage of the opening given to her to slip her tail under Minerva's skirt.

Minerva: 26 Willpower + Poisoned(1) + Stunned
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Minerva vs Cupidity    Minerva vs Cupidity  - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 10:12 pm

From the combination of muscles contracting and pleasure from being penetrated with Nicole's tail, Minerva let out a muffled moan as she couldn't do anything to fight back.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Minerva vs Cupidity    Minerva vs Cupidity  - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 10:16 pm

(Intrusive Tail -roll 85- Crit Fail!)

Nicole bit her lip as she listened to the human moan, but reluctantly pulled her tail away from the helpless woman. "We don't want this to be over too quickly now, do we?"

Minerva: 25 Willpower
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Minerva vs Cupidity    Minerva vs Cupidity  - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 10:18 pm

"We wouldn't want that at all," Minerva says, turned on enough to bring out what she claims is her trump move.

(Lightning Wings of the Vermilion Bird)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Minerva vs Cupidity    Minerva vs Cupidity  - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 10:29 pm

(Lightning Wings of the Vermilion Bird -roll 72- Success!)
(Naga Necky -roll [52, 42]- Success!)

Wings of lightning sprouted from Minerva's back, but before she could put them to use, the Naga was on her. Nicole's fangs pierced the skin as the naga kissed the human's neck and injected her with a venom that sapped her strength.

Minerva: 23 Willpower + Lightning Wings(3) + Poisoned(2) + Attack Down(2)
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Minerva vs Cupidity    Minerva vs Cupidity  - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 10:37 pm

In a burst of speed, Minerva made a little distance between her and the naga, and at a speed unseeable to the eye, her hand did a half arc and three beams shot towards Nicole.

(Tri-Beam)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Minerva vs Cupidity    Minerva vs Cupidity  - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 10:50 pm

(Tri-Beam -roll [34, 30], [25, 29], [17, 64]- 2 Success and 1 Fail!)
(Serpent's Peck -roll 19- Fail!)

The beams struck the naga, but lacked any strength to them. Nicole darted in for another kiss, but Minerva was just a bit too fast to keep up with.

Minerva: 22 Willpower + Lightning Wings(2) + Poisoned(1) + Attack Down(1)
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Minerva vs Cupidity    Minerva vs Cupidity  - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 10:54 pm

“Omae wa mou shindeiru.” Minerva says, seeming to reference something, as she seemingly appears behind Nicole, ready to strike her pressure points.

(Pressuring Assult)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Minerva vs Cupidity    Minerva vs Cupidity  - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 11:00 pm

(Pressuring Assult -roll [21, 24]- Success! Stun -roll 85- Fail!)
(Snake Wrap -roll [85, 49]- Crit Fail!)

Nicole hissed in pain and instinctively tried to move away from Minerva after the later touched several seemingly random points on her body.

Minerva: 21 Willpower + Lightning Wings(1)
Nicole: 18 Stamina + Poisoned Lips
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Minerva vs Cupidity    Minerva vs Cupidity  - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 11:06 pm

"Going to need to study up on the Naga body soon," Minerva said as she began charging up her powerful water spell.

(Azure Dragon Wave)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Minerva vs Cupidity    Minerva vs Cupidity  - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 11:13 pm

(Azure Dragon Wave -Charge- )
(Hypnotic Gaze -roll [62, 95]- Crit Fail!)

"Hold still!" the naga hiss as she tried to keep up with winged woman. But her efforts only resulted in her making herself dizzy as she tried to keep track of the speed woman.

Minerva eventually came to a stop as her wings faded away and she started to gather power for a different spell.

Minerva: 21 Willpower
Nicole: 17 Stamina + Poisoned Lips
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Minerva vs Cupidity    Minerva vs Cupidity  - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2020 5:57 am

Minerva released her charge, this time not holding it back so it took its form of a dragon head as she called out, “I hope you like getting wet.”
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Minerva vs Cupidity    Minerva vs Cupidity  - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2020 4:10 pm

(Azure Dragon Wave -roll 19- Fail!)
(Naga Kiss -roll 48- Success! Bonus Damage -roll 77- Fail!)

Nicole weaved around the watery dragon and lunged at Minerva. The naga then pulled the human into a kiss and smeared her poison all over the latter's lips.

Minerva: 19 Willpower + Poisoned(2)
Nicole: 17 Stamina + Poisoned Lips
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Minerva vs Cupidity    Minerva vs Cupidity  - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2020 4:14 pm

Her curiosity got the better of her, causing Minerva to lick some of the poison off her lips, while also channeling her ice magic.

(Storm of the White Tiger)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Minerva vs Cupidity    Minerva vs Cupidity  - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2020 4:22 pm

(Storm of the White Tiger -roll 68- Success!)
(Teasing Tail -roll 93- Crit Fail!)

The poison tasted surprisingly sweet. Not quite like honey, but it was the closest thing she could thing to compare it to.

The naga shivered as the ice struck her and coiled her tail around herself in a futile attempt at protection.

Minerva: 18 Willpower + Poisoned(1)
Nicole: 14 Stamina + Poisoned Lips
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Minerva vs Cupidity    Minerva vs Cupidity  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Minerva vs Cupidity
Page 3 of 25Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 25  Next