Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brin vs Cupidity

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
PieForPi

Brin vs Cupidity Empty
PostSubject: Brin vs Cupidity   Brin vs Cupidity EmptyTue Jul 28, 2020 5:27 pm

As Brin traveled, he had heard rumors of a village that had been completely taken over by midara. Which is how he ended up wandering the forest, in search of said village inhopes of freeing it from its captors.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

Brin vs Cupidity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Cupidity   Brin vs Cupidity EmptyTue Jul 28, 2020 5:29 pm

Brin wandered the woods, keeping an eye out for anything suspicious or out of place. He kept his weapons sheathed on his back but within arm's reach to draw them if need be. He searched for the village, his pulse slightly racing at the thought of what lay ahead of him.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

Brin vs Cupidity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Cupidity   Brin vs Cupidity EmptyTue Jul 28, 2020 5:46 pm

He eventually found what he was looking for, a village by a river. There were some obvious signs of life, but far less than there should have been for a settlement of this size.

How will he decided to do this? Will he loudly and openly challenge the midara? Or will he try and sneak around to get information on the midara and where they're holding the village residents?
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

Brin vs Cupidity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Cupidity   Brin vs Cupidity EmptyTue Jul 28, 2020 5:55 pm

While Brin was a fan of a more direct approach, even he knew that a village full of midara would be more than he could handle in a direct battle, his crotch twitching a bit as he thought of what they could do to him. He chose to try and sneak around to try and find some information, or with any luck, the village's normal residents. He crouched lower to the ground as he began to sneak around.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

Brin vs Cupidity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Cupidity   Brin vs Cupidity EmptyTue Jul 28, 2020 6:05 pm

(Sneak -roll 60- Success!)
(Search -roll 48- Success! -Roll 7-)
(Hypnotits -roll 83- Fail!)

As he sneaked his way through an alley, he caught sight of movement in the street. It was a woman. A beautiful woman, with long blue hair with pink highlights, captivating red eyes, and inviting cherry pink lips. She wore a white blouse, a short blue skirt, and pink and black striped stockings.

But her most eye catching feature was definitely her breasts, which strained against her top and threaten to spill out at any moment.

She moved with such confidence, that Brin immediately pegged her as the leader of the group that attacked this place.

What does he do?
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

Brin vs Cupidity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Cupidity   Brin vs Cupidity EmptyTue Jul 28, 2020 6:09 pm

Brin decided to tail the busty lady, trying to shake off his lewd thoughts of her soft looking lips and even softer looking boobs. She might be going to see the captives. Or at worst, maybe following her would help him get some information on the village or what happened to everyone. He sticks closely to the beautiful woman, trying to stay as close as he can without her knowing he was there.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

Brin vs Cupidity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Cupidity   Brin vs Cupidity EmptyTue Jul 28, 2020 6:18 pm

(Sneak -roll 7- Crit Fail!)
(Hypnotits -roll 91- Fail!)

Unfortunately for Brin, her tripped. There was a loud clang as his gear hit the road.

"Who's there!?" the woman yelled as she turned around to face him.

Brin: 29 Willpower
Marisa: 30 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

Brin vs Cupidity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Cupidity   Brin vs Cupidity EmptyTue Jul 28, 2020 6:21 pm

'None of your business. My name is Brin, and I've been sent here to free the captive people said to be hidden away in this village. Tell me where they are, or pay the price.' He said, drawing his sword and trying to sound tough. He hoped that she didn't know who he was, or else he was in for a rough time.

(Turn Pass)
(Info Leak)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

Brin vs Cupidity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Cupidity   Brin vs Cupidity EmptyTue Jul 28, 2020 6:37 pm

(Info Leak -roll 60- Success! -Roll 4- Performance Anxiety !)
(Boobie Upper -roll 17, 38- 1 Success and 1 Fail! Down -roll 96- Success!)
(Hypnotits -roll 98- Crit Success!)

"Brin..." She said thoughtfully. "You're one of those guys who lost at the arena right? I heard you don't do too well in front of crowds."

The she suddenly jumped into the air. Her big bust came down on top of his head and the force slammed him into the ground. There was a loud ripping sound as the woman's shirt began to tear.

Brin: 27 Willpower + Charmed + Downed
Marisa: 30 Stamina + 1/2 Topless
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

Brin vs Cupidity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Cupidity   Brin vs Cupidity EmptyTue Jul 28, 2020 6:40 pm

'I hope that's all you can remember.' He groaned, thoughts of his several humiliating defeats at the arena flashing through his mind. He tries to shake off the feeling of getting slammed with her titanic tits as he struggles to get to his feet.

(Get Up)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

Brin vs Cupidity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Cupidity   Brin vs Cupidity EmptyTue Jul 28, 2020 6:48 pm

(Get Up -roll 93- Crit Fail!)
(Pinning Kiss -roll 74- Success!)

His attempts to get up were thwarted byt the busty babe laying herself down on top of him and pulling him into a kiss.

Brin: 24 Willpower + Bound
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

Brin vs Cupidity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Cupidity   Brin vs Cupidity EmptyTue Jul 28, 2020 6:54 pm

'Mmm...' He moans as the woman makes out with him, his sounds letting her know his weakness for smooches. He tries to get out from under before she smooches and breast smothers the resistance out of him.

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

Brin vs Cupidity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Cupidity   Brin vs Cupidity EmptyTue Jul 28, 2020 7:20 pm

(Struggle -roll 79- Fail!)

Despite his efforts, Brin couldn't escape the massive mounds pressing down on him.

Brin: 22 Willpower + Bound
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

Brin vs Cupidity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Cupidity   Brin vs Cupidity EmptyTue Jul 28, 2020 7:22 pm

Her boobs felt incredibly soft and nice weighing down on his chest as she continued to kiss him. Brin continued to try and struggle away from her embrace on the ground as he desperately tried to get up.

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

Brin vs Cupidity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Cupidity   Brin vs Cupidity EmptyTue Jul 28, 2020 7:24 pm

(Struggle -roll 87- Crit Fail!)

Instead of pushing her off, Brin found himself mindlessly groping her big boobs.

Brin: 19 Willpower + Bound
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

Brin vs Cupidity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Cupidity   Brin vs Cupidity EmptyTue Jul 28, 2020 7:28 pm

He couldn't help but give her giant boobies a big squeeze, marveling at how soft and wonderful they felt as he touched them. Realizing that he should be struggling, he continued trying to wiggle away from her kisses and her chest that he couldn't stop himself from mindlessly groping.

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

Brin vs Cupidity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Cupidity   Brin vs Cupidity EmptyTue Jul 28, 2020 7:34 pm

(Struggle -roll 76- Success!)
(Hypnotits -roll 52- Success!)

Eventually Brin managed to push her off of him.

"Hey, don't act like you weren't enjoying that just now." she told him as she frowned and puffed out her ample chest.

Brin: 19 Willpower + Charmed
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

Brin vs Cupidity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Cupidity   Brin vs Cupidity EmptyTue Jul 28, 2020 7:37 pm

'I wasn't enjoying that.' He said, trying unsuccessfully not to stare at her soft lips and her giant tits. He tried to focus his mind a bit and recover his stamina, trying to get rid of his dirty thoughts about her big breasts and how soft and perfect they were.

(Intense Concentration)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

Brin vs Cupidity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Cupidity   Brin vs Cupidity EmptyTue Jul 28, 2020 7:43 pm

(Intense Concentration -roll 31- Fail!)
(An Invitation -roll 66- Success!)

Brin just kept staring at her tempting tits. He hadn't even realized he had moved until he was pressing his face against them.

"Sure you weren't." the woman said with a smirk as he voluntarily nuzzled her big breasts.

Brin: 16 Willpower + Bound
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

Brin vs Cupidity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Cupidity   Brin vs Cupidity EmptyTue Jul 28, 2020 7:46 pm

'Mmmph!' He said as a reply to her statement as he buried his head deep into her soft boobs. He couldn't help himself from planting kisses all over her cleavage as he tried to find the self control to get out of there.

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

Brin vs Cupidity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Cupidity   Brin vs Cupidity EmptyTue Jul 28, 2020 7:50 pm

(Struggle -roll 18- Success!)
(Hypnotits -roll 80- Success!)

Brin managed to snap out of his boob lust. He managed to pull away from boutinful boobs, but couldn't stop himself from staring at them longingly.

"See. This is what I don't like about you humans." The woman told him with a huff. "You clearly want to keep enjoy my girls, but you keep trying not to!"

Brin: 16 Willpower + Charmed
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

Brin vs Cupidity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Cupidity   Brin vs Cupidity EmptyTue Jul 28, 2020 7:52 pm

'I am not!' Brin said, a blush spreading across his face at her words. To try and prove her wrong, he ran at her with his sword raised, intent on wiping that huff right off of her beautiful face.

(Starlight Slash)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

Brin vs Cupidity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Cupidity   Brin vs Cupidity EmptyTue Jul 28, 2020 8:02 pm

(Starlight Slash -roll 65- Fail!)
(Boobie Upper -roll 74, 34- 2 Success! Daze -roll 74- Success! Down -roll 71-
(Hypnotits -roll 10- Crit Success!)

Brin's attack was interrupted by her big boobs smashing into his face. He stumbled back drunkenly as her beautiful breasts finally ripped their way out of her shirt.

Brin: 11 Willpower + Charmed + Dazed
Marisa: 30 Stamina + Topless + Crit Boost
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

Brin vs Cupidity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Cupidity   Brin vs Cupidity EmptyTue Jul 28, 2020 8:06 pm

Brin got another faceful of the woman's giant boobs, causing him to lose himself for a moment as a goofy smiled spread over his face. 'So soft...' He whispered, staring right at her naked tits as a massive hard on formed in his pants.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

Brin vs Cupidity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Cupidity   Brin vs Cupidity EmptyTue Jul 28, 2020 8:20 pm

(In Between the Mountainous Mammaries is the Valley of Heaven -roll 94- Crit Success!)

"See, why can't you just be honest like your little guy down here." the busty babe said as she knelt down and pressed her beautiful bosom against the tent in his pants. She slowly began to massage his manhood. Brin soon lost himself and wildly began to hump the perfect breasts.

The would be knight fell over as he exploded in his pants. This left him too wearliy to stop the woman as she channel magic into mountainous mammaries and began smothering him with them.

Brin's world became BOOBS and then he passed out.

(Brin has been defeated! Brin looses 5 Max Willpower for the rest of his time in Cupidity!)

(Brin gaines Weakness Memories of the Succubust: When ever an opponent uses a breasts based attack against him, Brin will freeze up as memories of this defeat flash in his mind, giving all such attacks Advantage against him!)

---

When Brin came to, he was in an unfamiliar dark room. The only light was what poured in from the window.

Brin: 25 Willpower
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Brin vs Cupidity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Cupidity   Brin vs Cupidity Empty

Back to top Go down

Brin vs Cupidity
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next