Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brin vs Cupidity

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Biscuits_Man

Brin vs Cupidity - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Cupidity   Brin vs Cupidity - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2020 9:38 am

'I...guess I will.' Brin said, trying to get thoughts of her body and her smells out of his head as he weakly tried to throw a punch at her, barely any effort of strength being put behind it, to keep up appearances of resistance more than anything else.

(Basic Attack)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Cupidity   Brin vs Cupidity - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2020 9:41 am

(Basic Attack -roll [26, 11]- Crit Fail!)
(Power Puff -roll 53- Fail!)

Instead of a punch, Brin just weakly latched onto her boob, to her amusement.

Brin: 5 Willpower + Make up + Disarmed +Drowsy(5)
Poe: 20 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Cupidity   Brin vs Cupidity - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2020 9:42 am

'Mmm...Feels so nice...' He said, rubbing against her soft outfit as he rubbed his tired head against her boobs. He was close to giving in as he felt another orgasm start to build in his pants as he had trouble staying on his feet.

(Turn Pass)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Cupidity   Brin vs Cupidity - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2020 9:53 am

(Power Puff -roll 78- Success!)

The woman smiled as she released more sweet smelling smoke that sapped his strength.

Brin: 3 Willpower + Make up + Disarmed + Drowsy(4) + Attack Down(3)
Poe: 20 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Cupidity   Brin vs Cupidity - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2020 9:56 am

Brin relaxed, taking another deep whiff of her scent as he continued to stay still, a dazed grin on his face as he relaxed more and more, his penis starting to ache for release once more as he snuggled against the woman.

(Turn Pass)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Cupidity   Brin vs Cupidity - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2020 10:11 am

(Pheromone Fun -roll 42- Success!)

The woman slipped of her kimono as she gentle laid Brin down. She then pulled down his pant and mount him. "Enjoy yourself." she whispered as she laid there and waited for him to finish.

(Brin has been defeated! Brin's Max Willpower drops by 5!)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Cupidity   Brin vs Cupidity - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2020 10:14 am

That was all he needed. Seeing the beautiful naked woman on top of him and smelling her sweet scent all around him. It was all just too much for the already aroused knight, who climaxed almost immediately, shooting a thick load of cum into the woman as he came over and over, moaning like a slut as he orgasmed.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Cupidity   Brin vs Cupidity - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2020 10:18 am

When Brin came to, he could still feel that makeup on his face. He was laying on a mat in a large room. All around him were the townsfolk the midara had enslaved.

Brin: 10 Willpower + Make up + Disarmed
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Cupidity   Brin vs Cupidity - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2020 10:21 am

'The townsfolk! Are you okay?' He asked them, blushing a little as he remembered his current appearance. He wondered if they were going to take him seriously at all, considering his face was covered in pink makeup and he had been captured just like them.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Cupidity   Brin vs Cupidity - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2020 11:14 am

They just turned looked at him with vacant expressions.

Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Cupidity   Brin vs Cupidity - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2020 11:21 am

'What's up with these people?' He wondered out loud before starting to look around for anything he could use, like a weapon or a means of escape, or someone he could talk to that was in their right mind. Anything to help him get out of this mess.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Cupidity   Brin vs Cupidity - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2020 11:26 am

"We've been here a lot longer than you." a teenage boy answered. "You spend too much time as a midara's pet, and the only thing you can think about is pleasing her."

Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Cupidity   Brin vs Cupidity - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2020 11:30 am

Brin didn't doubt it. He was here for a day, and already he felt his mind start to grow fuzzy due to all the powerful orgasms he already had due to the midara around here. 'I see. Well, wait right there, and I'll find a way to get you guys out of here.' he said, hoping he found a means to get them out before his mind succumbed to pleasure. He tried to find a way out of the building he was in and see if there were any midara around.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Cupidity   Brin vs Cupidity - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2020 11:56 am

(Encounter -roll 1-)

Brin soon found the door to the outside, but as soon as he opened it, he was yanked through. The culprit was a woman in an elegant sapphire-encrusted shiny blue one piece bathing suit and had long, gorgeous blonde hair that fell down to her hips. Her makeup, lipstick included, was composed of deep blues.

"Adella hungry." she told him with a predatory smile.

Adella: 20 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Cupidity   Brin vs Cupidity - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2020 12:02 pm

Brin gulped. He already had an idea what she meant, and what was about to happen. 'Um, hello there. My name is Brin.' He said, backing away. He couldn't help but stare at her shiny one piece bathing suit and her deep blue lips, a little awestruck at how beautiful she was.

(Info Leak)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Cupidity   Brin vs Cupidity - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2020 12:10 pm

(Info Leak -roll 59- Fail!)
(Wet, Sloppy Kiss -roll 82- Fail!)

"Don't care." Adella said before she grabbed him and pulled him into a mess kiss that smeared their lipstick together into a light purple color.

Brin: 6 Willpower + Make up + Disarmed + Charmed
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Cupidity   Brin vs Cupidity - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2020 12:16 pm

Brin moaned into her kiss, savoring the feeling of her wet, messy kiss and the sticky sensation of her lipstick. He practically melted into her arms as he said 'I love your lipstick kisses.' He said, too dazed to move.

(Turn Pass)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Cupidity   Brin vs Cupidity - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2020 12:20 pm

(Wet, Sloppy Kisses -roll 69- Fail!)

"Less talky, more kissy." the blonde chided.

Brin: 6 Willpower + Make up + Disarmed + Charmed
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Cupidity   Brin vs Cupidity - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2020 12:23 pm

Brin was tempted to take her up on her offer, still feeling her lipstick coating his lips from their wet, sloppy smooch. 'I...won't give up so easily.' He said, trying to stay focused as he tried to throw a punch at the woman, her dazzling swimsuit and bright blue lips distracting him.

(Basic Attack)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Cupidity   Brin vs Cupidity - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2020 12:30 pm

(Basic Attack -roll 51- Fail!)
(Wet Sloppy Kiss -roll 26- Success!)

"Oi! Quite playing around!" Adella said before she pulled him into another kiss.

Brin: 1 Willpower + Make up + Disarmed + Charmed
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Cupidity   Brin vs Cupidity - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2020 12:36 pm

'I'm sorry. Please, kiss me more. I want your lipstick all over my lips and face.' Brin said, pretty much given up by this point as he stumbled towards her, wanting her to kiss his mind into submission as he got addicted to her sloppy wet smooches.

(Turn Pass)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Cupidity   Brin vs Cupidity - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2020 12:43 pm

(Wet Sloppy Kisses -roll 71- Fail!)

"What part of 'less talky, more kissy' did you not understand." she asked with an annoyed huff.

Brin: 1 Willpower + Make up + Disarmed + Charmed
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Cupidity   Brin vs Cupidity - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2020 12:45 pm

'Sorry.' He said, eager to please her. He continued to stumble towards her, puckering his lips like he was ready to get a kiss from her deep blue lips.

(Turn Pass)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Cupidity   Brin vs Cupidity - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2020 12:56 pm

(Wet Sloppy Kiss -roll 84- Success!)

Adella pulled Brin into a kiss the melted his mind into mush. He was vaguely aware of her taking his clothes off and mounting him in alley way, but all he cared about was the pleasure she gave him.

---

When Brin woke up he was back with the captive humans.

(Brin has been beaten! His Max Willpower has been reduced by 5!)

(Warning! Brin only has 5 Max Willpower left!)

Brin: 5 Willpower + Make up + Disarmed
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Cupidity   Brin vs Cupidity - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2020 12:59 pm

Brin forced himself to get up, his mind fuzzy with pleasure, still feeling the various lipsticks on his lips. Deep down, he was aware that if he lost again, he might become just as mindless and lust controlled as the people here. He slowly got up and shakily made his way to exit, now trying to escape more than anything else before he was smooched and orgasmed into a mindless mess.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Cupidity   Brin vs Cupidity - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brin vs Cupidity
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next