Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brin vs Cupidity

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
PieForPi

Brin vs Cupidity - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Cupidity   Brin vs Cupidity - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2020 12:07 am

(Sneak -roll 79- Fail!)
(Encounter -roll 3 4-)

Brin opened the exit, only to be immediately met with a young girl with curly blonde hair, and sky blue eyes. She wore a pink dress that was covered with white hearts and lined with heart shaped frills. She carried around a teddie bear covered with kiss marks and her lips were full and an adorable shade of pink.

Brin: 5 Willpower + Make up + Disarmed
Catelin: 20 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Cupidity   Brin vs Cupidity - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2020 12:13 am

Brin stared at the young girl, his gaze being drawn to her plump pink lips. He knew what he wanted the moment he saw her. 'Kisses, please?' He said, his mind in shambles as he struggled to fight against his lust for her lipstick kisses.

(Turn Pass)
(Info Leak)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Cupidity   Brin vs Cupidity - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2020 12:21 am

(Info Leak -roll 58- Success! Weakness -roll 1- Lipstick!)
(Witch's Gift -roll 42- Success!)

"You... like this...right?" the girl said slowly as she pulled out a tube of lipstick and clumsily applied it to her lips.

Catelin: 20 Stamina + Advantage
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Cupidity   Brin vs Cupidity - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2020 12:24 am

Brin could only stare in awe as the young girl applied several thick coats of pink lipstick to her soft lips, making them even more wet and kissable. 'I do.' He said, his lust forcing him to answer honestly. He watched as she applied the tube of lipstick, wanting her to mark him up just like her teddy bear.

(Turn Pass)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Cupidity   Brin vs Cupidity - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2020 12:27 am

(Hugs and Kisses -roll [5, 13]- Crit Fail!)

The young girl moved to kiss him only to trip and fall.

Catelin: 19 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Cupidity   Brin vs Cupidity - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2020 5:00 pm

Brin tried to reach towards her, only to stumble and fall as well. He was too dazed to even throw a proper punch at this point, his mind taken over by his lust for her lipstick kisses.

(Turn Pass)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Cupidity   Brin vs Cupidity - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2020 6:12 pm

(Healing Kiss -roll 46- Success!)

The young woman picked herself up and made her way over to Brin. "Are... you okay?" she asked before she pressed her lips against him. A wave of magic flowed through him that healed his tired body, but dragged his mind further into the haze of pleasure.

Brin: 1 Willpower + Make up + Disarmed
Catelin: 19 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Cupidity   Brin vs Cupidity - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2020 6:18 pm

'Perfectly fine.' He said, enjoying the kiss as his mind whited out from the sheer pleasure of her kiss. Her soft, full lips along with the lipstick she generously applied made him feel amazing, like he was falling in love with her or something. He let out a small giggle as he struggled to keep a hold of his mind. 'Thank you. I really like your kisses.' He said with a dazed grin on his face.

(Turn Pass)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Cupidity   Brin vs Cupidity - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2020 6:28 pm

(Hugs and Kisses -roll 16- Success!)

The young woman pulled him into a hug and planted a kiss on his cheek...

...And Brin's mind melted into a puddle of pleasure. The only thoughts that circled in his headed were how good the women of this village made him feel.

(Brin has been Defeated! Brin's MAx Willpower is reduced by 5! Brin's Max Willpower has been reduced to 0! GAME OVER!)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Cupidity   Brin vs Cupidity - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2020 6:32 pm

Brin eagerly accepted the young girl's hugs and kisses. 'Please, kiss me more.' He said, drunk off the pleasure the girl could give him, his dazed mind only wanting to be her and the other women's kissing toy forever.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Cupidity   Brin vs Cupidity - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brin vs Cupidity
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7