Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brin vs Cupidity

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
PieForPi

Brin vs Cupidity - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Cupidity   Brin vs Cupidity - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2020 3:51 pm

(Passion Play -roll 83- Fail!)

"I've already got plenty of toys." She told him. "Anything else you can offer?"

Brin: 1 Willpower + Makeup + Disarmed(Sword) + Disarmed(Shield)
Anna: 19 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Cupidity   Brin vs Cupidity - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2020 6:23 pm

'Anything I can do for you, I'll do it.' Brin said, too dazed to give her a proper answer. He was having a hard time focusing on anything other than how beautiful the woman was or his raging hard on.

(Turn Pass)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Cupidity   Brin vs Cupidity - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2020 6:27 pm

(Passion Play -roll 97- Crit Fail!)

The woman stopped her circling as she suddenly tripped.

Brin: 1 Willpower + Makeup + Disarmed(Sword) + Disarmed(Shield)
Anna: 18 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Cupidity   Brin vs Cupidity - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2020 6:29 pm

Seeing an opportunity, Brin inched towards his weapons, trying to get them back before she finished him off. 'Are you okay?' He asked as he reached for his stuff.

(Rearm)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Cupidity   Brin vs Cupidity - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2020 6:36 pm

(Rearm -roll 81- Fail!)
(Passion Play -roll 34- Success!)

"And where do you think you're going?" the woman asked as she grabbed him from behind. One arm went across his chest as she kissed his neck, while her other hand slid into his pants and started playing with his cock until he exploded in his pants.

(Brin has been beaten! Max Willpower lowers by 5!)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Cupidity   Brin vs Cupidity - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2020 6:39 pm

Brin exploded in his pants, making a sticky stain in his trousers as the woman's soft hand massaged his member into submission. 'I'm sorry. Your body feels so good...' He whispered, crumpling into her embrace, his body and mind reduced to putty in her teasing hands as he felt a little more cum shoot into his pants and staining her hand with his semen.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Cupidity   Brin vs Cupidity - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2020 6:55 pm

"I guess I'll take my payment, then." the woman said as she licked his semen off of her hand. She then grabbed his sword and shield and left him laying in the middle of the street as she went on her way.

Brin: 15 Willpower + Make up + Disarmed
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Cupidity   Brin vs Cupidity - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2020 6:58 pm

Brin laid on the ground for a few minutes, basking in the afterglow of his orgasm, before realizing that he needed to get moving again. However, he was definitely in a bad situation. He had some very sticky pants on, a face full of pink makeup, and his main tools for fighting were gone. 'I need to find someone to help me around here.' He thought, wandering around the village, intent on asking someone, anyone for help. It was going to be a rough time if he didn't.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Cupidity   Brin vs Cupidity - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2020 7:13 pm

(Encounter -roll 7 5-)

As he wandered, a sweet smell began to fill the air. Brin followed it to its source to find a brown haired woman wearing a translucent purple flower patterned kimono that barely went to down to her thighs, and nothing else.

"Are you alright?" she asked with obvious concern when she noticed him.

Poe: 20 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Cupidity   Brin vs Cupidity - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2020 7:17 pm

'Oh, um, hello. My name is Brin. I'm sorry, I'm just having a rough time here. I've met some...interesting women and one of them took my weapons after making me...mess my pants, so...' He said, having a hard time explaining just how absurd the situation was, gesturing to his made up face, empty sheath, and last but certainly not least, the sticky stain that showed prominently on the front of his pants. He took a deep breath as he stared at the beautiful woman, her sweet smell making him feel a little relaxed.

(Info Leak)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Cupidity   Brin vs Cupidity - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2020 7:26 pm

(Info Leak -roll 61- Fail!)

"Brin? I do not recall any of us having a pet named Brin." the woman said as she tapped her chin in thought.

Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Cupidity   Brin vs Cupidity - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2020 7:29 pm

'A...pet?' He asked. It was dawning on him that this might not be a purely friendly face. He slowly tried to back away, wracking his brain as he tried to think of a way to reason with her or try and get a weapon of some kind, knowing his attacks would be severely limited if he tried to fight with his fists and concentration alone.

(Turn Pass)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Cupidity   Brin vs Cupidity - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2020 7:37 pm

(Hazy Kiss -roll 55- Fail!)

"Is something wrong?" the woman asked as she noticed him back away.

Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Cupidity   Brin vs Cupidity - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2020 7:39 pm

'N-nothing. I should probably go.' He said, scanning the nearby area for anything he could use. It was only a matter of time until she saw him a potential toy and wanted to have her way with him too, a feeling he was getting from a lot of women he met today. The sweet smell was making it hard to think. He hoped she didn't ask too many questions about his...questionable appearance at the moment.

(Turn Pass)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Cupidity   Brin vs Cupidity - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2020 7:44 pm

(Sexy Smoke -roll 51- Fail!)

"And where do you plan on going?" the woman asked as she approached. Her eyes than narrowed with suspicion. "You have not come here to cause trouble, have you?"

Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Cupidity   Brin vs Cupidity - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2020 7:47 pm

'O-of course not. I'm just looking for the captive civilia-I mean, just wandering around.' He said, the smell combined with his appearance made it hard for him to think or get a straight answer out. He was close to just admitting why he was there and hoping she would understand it.

(Turn Pass)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Cupidity   Brin vs Cupidity - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2020 7:52 pm

(Basic Kiss -roll 72- Success!)

"If you are just wandering around with out purpose, than you would not mind spending some time with me." she said before she kissed his cheek.

Brin: 13 Willpower + Make up + Disarmed
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Cupidity   Brin vs Cupidity - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2020 7:56 pm

'I suppose I could. I'm not going to make it easy for you though!' He said, trying to sound tough as he swung his fist wildly at the woman as he now combined the sensations of the pink makeup on his face and the wet feeling of the cum in his pants with the sweet perfume of the woman.

(Basic Attack)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Cupidity   Brin vs Cupidity - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2020 8:00 pm

(Basic Attack -roll [26, 49]- Fail!)
(Tender Hold -roll 88- Crit Success! Bind -roll 17- Fail!)

"So, you are a trouble maker!" the woman said before she grabbed him and pulled him into a hug. Brin was then forced to take a big strong whiff of her intoxicating scent.

Brin: 10 Willpower + Make up + Disarmed + Stunned
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Cupidity   Brin vs Cupidity - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2020 8:02 pm

Brin cuddled up to the woman, nuzzling into her soft clothes and taking a deep whiff of her scent that caused his body to relax. 'You smell so good...' He whispered, having a hard time thinking straight as he stared at her translucent outfit, his eyes drawn to her tits and her barely concealed pussy.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Cupidity   Brin vs Cupidity - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2020 8:07 pm

(Hazy Kiss -roll 42- Success!)

"I like to think so." she told him before she pulled hi into a kiss and exhaled smoke inside his mouth.

Brin: 8 Willpower + Make up + Disarmed + Receptive(3)(All status effects you gain while you have this status have double duration)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Cupidity   Brin vs Cupidity - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2020 8:10 pm

Brin shivered in pleasure as the woman kissed him. He fell on his knees, looking up at her as he struggled to get his act together. Even the smoke she exhaled inside of his mouth smelled extremely sweet and addictive. 'Do you always smell this amazing?' He asked her, as he tried to focus on mind while he was on his knees.

(Intense Concentration)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Cupidity   Brin vs Cupidity - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2020 8:17 pm

(Intense Concentration -roll [21, 76]- Fail!)
(Drowsy Cloud -roll 55- Fail!)

"Yes, I do. " she said as she helped him back up

Brin: 8 Willpower + Make up + Disarmed + Receptive(2)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Cupidity   Brin vs Cupidity - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2020 8:20 pm

'Wow. that's amazing. I could really get used to your scent.' He said as he once again feebly tried to recover some willpower, already feeling like the match was a lost cause, but knowing that he needed to do whatever he could to at least attempt to put up a fight, even if all he wanted to do was submit to the beautiful woman and her sweet scent.

(Intense Concentration)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Cupidity   Brin vs Cupidity - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2020 8:31 pm

(Intense Concentration -roll [21, 73]- Fail!)
(Drowsy Cloud -roll 92- Crit Success!)

"Then stick around." She told him as she pulled him into a kiss and exhaled more sweet smelling smoke into his mouth.

Brin: 6 Willpower + Make up + Disarmed + Receptive(1) +Drowsy(6)(Can only use basic attacks)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Cupidity   Brin vs Cupidity - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brin vs Cupidity
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next