Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brin vs Cupidity

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
PieForPi

Brin vs Cupidity - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Cupidity   Brin vs Cupidity - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2020 10:55 pm

(Intense Concentration -roll 97- Crit Fail!)
(Opening Act -roll 17, 74, 86, 79-2 Success and 2 Fail!)

Unfortunately, Brin was herded into a trap. As soon as he poked his head out, his face was sandwiched between two more of the dolls' lifelike honeypots.

Brin: 2 Willpower + Stunned
Shari: 10 Stamina
???: 2 Stamina
???2: 4 Stamina
???3: 5 Stamina
???4: 5 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Cupidity   Brin vs Cupidity - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2020 10:57 pm

Brin let out a moan as he was sandwiched between two doll pussies. He eagerly buried his face in the one in front of him before collapsing to the ground, completely spent, his mind turned into an erotic mush by the woman and her sexy puppets.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Cupidity   Brin vs Cupidity - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2020 11:10 pm

(Kissing Contest -roll 91, 57, 16, 38-2 Success, 1 Fail and 1 Crit Fail!)

The two puppet that gave him that pussy sandwich descended on him and repeatedly made out with him until his mind was jumbled mess.

"Great job, Girls!" the leader said happily as she clapped.

(Brin has been beaten! Brin's Max Willpower is lowered by 5!)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Cupidity   Brin vs Cupidity - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2020 11:13 pm

Brin made out with the two puppets of the maid and the catgirl, not caring that he was nothing but a toy for the puppets and their mistress. He laid there, ready to be used by her. 'Great...job...' He said, too dazed to give any sort of proper response.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Cupidity   Brin vs Cupidity - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2020 11:22 pm

Sting wrapped around the defeated knight and lifted him into the air.

"Thank you! You've been a wonderful audience!" the puppet master said as she gave him a kiss on the cheek. "And since you've stuck around. I guess you want me to pretty you up, too."

The woman giggled as she carried him back stage. She sat him down in a chair and pulled out a makeup kit. "Any preferred colors?"
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Cupidity   Brin vs Cupidity - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2020 11:26 pm

Brin couldn't even attempt to move, being wrapped up in surprisingly strong string. He didn't want to admit it, but he did want the beautiful puppeteer to give him a makeover as she sat him down on stage. He stared at her makeup kit, before whispering 'Pink, please.' He said, a massive blush on his face.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Cupidity   Brin vs Cupidity - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2020 11:34 pm

"Alright! Pretty in pink, it is!" she declared before she got to work.

Soon, Brin was wearing pink lipstick, pink eye shadow and had pink blush all over his over his cheeks.

"What do you think?" the midara asked happily as she held up a mirror for him.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Cupidity   Brin vs Cupidity - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2020 11:36 pm

'I look really pretty.' He whispered, trapped in a blissful daze. He loved being her personal toy as she gave him a pretty pink makeover. He looked over his new look, a dazed grin on his pink lips as he sat there at her mercy.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Cupidity   Brin vs Cupidity - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2020 11:42 pm

"What do I do with you now?" the puppeteer asked aloud. "I mean, I've never actually captured a guy before. "
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Cupidity   Brin vs Cupidity - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2020 11:43 pm

'Whatever you want. I'm all yours.' Brin said, too dazed to resist her, only wanting to be a good puppet for the woman.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Cupidity   Brin vs Cupidity - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2020 12:01 am

"Y-yeah, b-but..." the puppeteer stammered as her earlier confidence faded. "yo-our kind of t-too... sissy for me?" She blushed as she she explained. "I-I w-want s-someb-body who c-can ravish me. E-eeven if I us-use my strings t-to control you, your still..." She trailed off as she buried her face in her hands as the strings tying Brin up let him go.

Brin: 20 Willpower + Makeup
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Cupidity   Brin vs Cupidity - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2020 12:05 am

Brin scratched his head, blushing a little. 'Oh. Um. My bad.' He said, grateful the strings let him go as his mind started to clear a bit. At least she wasn't going to keep him here forever, his mind and his libido trying to decide if that was good or bad.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Cupidity   Brin vs Cupidity - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2020 12:11 am

The two just awkwardly sat their for a bit

"D-Do.. you wanna s-see another show?" She asked him as her eyes peaked through her fingers.

(In case it's not clear, she's asking if you want to fight her again.)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Cupidity   Brin vs Cupidity - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2020 12:15 am

(Oh, my bad. Actually didn't know that was what she was asking. As long as it means he can still fight all the other girls of Cupidity, then sure, why not.)

Brin's emotions fought for a little bit, until he got up and drew his sword. 'Sure thing. And I'll show you that I'm not some sissy for you to tease.' He said, blushing as he was determined to prove the puppeteer wrong.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Cupidity   Brin vs Cupidity - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2020 12:24 am

(Well, he won't be able to fight anyone in Cupidity if his Max Willpower hits 0, so...)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Cupidity   Brin vs Cupidity - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2020 12:27 am

(Ah. Good point. Never mind then. Probably best to set up his next battle against the next villager then.)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Cupidity   Brin vs Cupidity - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2020 12:31 am

(Then have him leave.)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Cupidity   Brin vs Cupidity - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2020 12:35 am

Brin assumed a fighting stance, but he remembered that he had a reason for coming here. 'Oh, sorry. I'd love to see another performance, but I need to go.' He said. After all, he still needed to go and find the missing civilians. 'I really liked your performance.' He said as a sort of farewell as he crept out of the theatre, feeling a little sad about leaving the puppeteer and her beautiful puppet girls, but he had a job to do, and no amount of kinky puppets was going to distract him.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Cupidity   Brin vs Cupidity - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2020 12:37 am

Brin exited the house. The position of the sun told him that the first girl he encountered must have knocked him out for a few hours.

Does he continue to try an be stealthy?
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Cupidity   Brin vs Cupidity - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2020 12:41 am

Knowing that stealth wasn't such a good idea due to how it went the first time, Brin tried a much more direct approach, of openly walking around and trying to see if there was anything suspicious or out of the ordinary. Who knows, maybe his new pink makeover might convince others that he's a girl or something. What's the worst that could happen?
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Cupidity   Brin vs Cupidity - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2020 12:49 am

(Encounter -roll 2-)

"Just what do you think your doing?" a voice called out to Brin as he made his way down the street. He turned to see a slender woman in a brown tube top and matching short shorts. Her dirty blonde hair was done up in a bun and her green eyes stared at him suspiciously.

Anna: 20 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Cupidity   Brin vs Cupidity - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2020 11:11 am

'Oh, um, hello. Nothing, just um, passing by.' He said, wracking his brain to think of an excuse as he stared at the girl. He needed to think of a reason to make her tell him where the villagers were being held. She was definitely pretty, he had to admit, as he stared at her tight outfit and pretty face.

(Turn Pass)
(Info Leak)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Cupidity   Brin vs Cupidity - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2020 11:34 am

(Info Leak -roll 22- Success! -roll 3- Breastsfeeding!)
(Sweet Shot -roll 4- Crit Success!)

"You know thinking you can fool me with that kind of disguise kind of pisses me off." She admitted before she blew a kiss at him. A pair of lips floated over and planted themselves on his crotch. "If if my breasts were overflowing with milk, I think wouldn't let you drink from them out of spite."

Brin: 18 Willpower + Makeup + Kiss Mark(3) + Stunned

Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Cupidity   Brin vs Cupidity - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2020 11:39 am

Brin had a hard time responding, being that he was too busy basking in the sensation of a soft pair of lips kissing his crotch. 'S-sorry.' He said submissively, her talking about breastfeeding and the lips on his crotch making him unable to move.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Cupidity   Brin vs Cupidity - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2020 11:47 am

(Lovely Lashings -roll 72- Success!)

The woman smirked at that response before for she pulled off her belt She then walked over to Brin and used it to tie up his arms.

"Don't want you getting any funny ideas." she told him before she started to teasingly pucker and smack her lips at him while staying just out of kissing range.

Brin: 15 Willpower + Makeup + Kiss Mark(2) + Bound
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Cupidity   Brin vs Cupidity - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brin vs Cupidity
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next