Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Test vs Cupidity

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
PieForPi

Test vs Cupidity Empty
PostSubject: Test vs Cupidity   Test vs Cupidity EmptyMon Aug 10, 2020 11:14 pm

"Are you sure about this?" Reisen asked as she nervously tugged at a rabbit ear.

The pair had heard of a village that had been completely taken over by midara. Test want to go; if not to liberate it, than to at least scope the place out.

No Rest for the Weary(Passive): Every loss to a Cupidity Midara lowers Max Willpower by 5 until they can spend a night outside the Village.
Back to top Go down
Present

Test vs Cupidity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test vs Cupidity   Test vs Cupidity EmptyMon Aug 10, 2020 11:26 pm

"I agree that it sounds risky but we both know that Midara aren't prone to forming this kinds of social groups. This could be either something sinister that needs dealing with or a positive development. If it's all on the up and up then it could be the start of a more peaceful way of living for midara, one that doesn't rely on hunting humans."
Even as he said this Test knew it was a long shot. But he'd long ago decided that he was going to look for hope wherever he could find it, and if this Midara village could show that large scale peaceful coexistence between humans and Midara was possible he had to at least check it out.
"What's the worse that could happen. We're both more then capable of defending ourselves, and I'll be right there with you the whole time." He said, doing his best to reassure her.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

Test vs Cupidity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test vs Cupidity   Test vs Cupidity EmptyMon Aug 10, 2020 11:32 pm

"The worst that could happen is that I lose control, join the midara, and then scramble your mind until you're reduced to nothing more than my pleasure pet." Reisen said glumly as the pair made their way through the woods to where this village was supposed to be.
Back to top Go down
Present

Test vs Cupidity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test vs Cupidity   Test vs Cupidity EmptyMon Aug 10, 2020 11:44 pm

"I don't know how many times I'm going to have to reiterate how much I trust you. Plus you've never hurt me before when you've had your... episodes. I see no reason why that would change now."
Even though he had no idea how to explain it, Test didn't mind when she gave his mind a quick scramble. Unlike the midara he'd fought, her he trusted and while her glowing eyes might leave him incognizant for a few hours (or a few days) he always knew that when he came to no long term damage will have been done.

(Quick question as Test would already know this. When Reisen loses control does she want him to fight back or simply let her have her way with him? He's fine with either.)

Last edited by Present on Mon Aug 10, 2020 11:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

Test vs Cupidity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test vs Cupidity   Test vs Cupidity EmptyMon Aug 10, 2020 11:49 pm

(Fight back. Once her episode is over she'll regret trying to force herself on him.)

The pair soon arrived at the village. They couldn't see any signs of the humans who had lived here before, but, from the fresh footprints on the dirt road, it looked like someone was here not too long ago.

"So, do we have a plan?" Reisen asked nervously. "Or do we just waltz in and see what happens?"
Back to top Go down
Present

Test vs Cupidity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test vs Cupidity   Test vs Cupidity EmptyMon Aug 10, 2020 11:54 pm

(I assume Test's repeated reassurances that it's all ok and that she's not really forcing herself on him when she already has his explicit consent does little to sooth her.)

"Well I've never been the sneaky kind. I was planning to walk right in, look around and ask a couple of questions unless you have any other ideas you'd like to try." He said as he looked around at the seemingly lifeless town.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

Test vs Cupidity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test vs Cupidity   Test vs Cupidity EmptyTue Aug 11, 2020 12:01 am

(The first time she lost herself to one of her episodes, she mind raped someone into believing they had been dating for a while. So, anything she does when she's not her normal self is something she's not okay with.)

As they made their way further in, the pair soon encountered a young girl. She had curly blonde hair, and sky blue eyes. She was wearing a pink dress that' was covered with white hearts and lined with heart shaped frills. In her arms was a teddie bear covered with kiss marks. Her lips were full and an adorable shade of pink.

"Hello?" she said when she spotted them. "Who... are you?"

Test: 20 Willpower
Reisen: 20 Willpower
Catelin: 20 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Present

Test vs Cupidity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test vs Cupidity   Test vs Cupidity EmptyTue Aug 11, 2020 12:11 am

(Test doesn't see it that way at all. His position is that anything she does while not herself is by definition not her fault since she doesn't have control. You might as well blame water for flowing downhill. As long as she doesn't really hurt anyone he's fine with it and even then he'd be more focused on undoing the damage then seeking to place blame.)

"Hello. I'm Test and this my... friend Reisen. And you are?"
Test had to consciously stop himself from referring to Reisen as his girlfriend. He decided not to mention that they're here to scope out the place. His undernourished sense of subtlety telling him it's probably best to determine the girls intentions before revealing his own.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

Test vs Cupidity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test vs Cupidity   Test vs Cupidity EmptyTue Aug 11, 2020 12:16 am

"I'm... Catelin." The girl told them as he lips began to glow slightly. She then turned to Reisen and asked. "Can I... kiss your... human?"

"What!? H-He's not my..." Reisen replied as her face lit up.

Catelin just stared at her as she waited for an answer to her question.

Back to top Go down
Present

Test vs Cupidity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test vs Cupidity   Test vs Cupidity EmptyTue Aug 11, 2020 12:22 am

"I'm not her human." Test interjected, his voice maintaining a calm steadiness that belayed no offence or even surprise. "If you wish to kiss me ask me yourself. Although most midara don't bother asking first." Test had no intention of letting her kiss him, but this seemed a good way to test if the locals were willing to respect a humans boundaries, or if they where as predatory as many of their ilk.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

Test vs Cupidity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test vs Cupidity   Test vs Cupidity EmptyTue Aug 11, 2020 12:29 am

"Oh..." the young girl said. "So... is she... your pet?"

Reisen let out a choked sound, not sure which of her questions ended up being more embarrassing.

Back to top Go down
Present

Test vs Cupidity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test vs Cupidity   Test vs Cupidity EmptyTue Aug 11, 2020 12:35 am

At that Test took offense. "No, she is absolutely not my pet. She is my companion and my equal, if not my superior, in every respect." The very idea was ludicrous, while he could have easily ended up as Reisen's mentally dominated slave had she been a different kind of person, the idea that he could have somehow bent her to his will was absurd.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

Test vs Cupidity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test vs Cupidity   Test vs Cupidity EmptyTue Aug 11, 2020 12:38 am

"If she's... your superior... than doesn't... that make...you her... human?" the child like midara asked as she tilted her head in confusion.

Back to top Go down
Present

Test vs Cupidity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test vs Cupidity   Test vs Cupidity EmptyTue Aug 11, 2020 12:47 am

"Superior in terms of wisdom and skill. Like in the relationship between a student and their teacher." Test did his best to clarify. "There are plenty of relationships in which one party is considered senior or superior without them in any way owning the other." As Test continued his initial anger faded as he realized what was happening. The kind of relationships he was describing only really made sense in the context of a larger (and in his experience human) society. Midara where largely solitary creatures, it was entirely possible that this midara had never witnessed the subtleties and formalities of relationships between say, youngsters and their elders, leaders and their followers etc. If that was the case he was going to have to pick his words carefully to avoid confusing her. "Am I making sense?" Test asked, not sure if he was getting through to her.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

Test vs Cupidity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test vs Cupidity   Test vs Cupidity EmptyTue Aug 11, 2020 12:55 am

"Like... how Marisa... is... in charge... and looks... after us." Catelin asked as she thought about what he told her.

Back to top Go down
Present

Test vs Cupidity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test vs Cupidity   Test vs Cupidity EmptyTue Aug 11, 2020 12:59 am

"Something like that. Except we both look after each other." Test didn't know who Marisa was but he hoped the comparison was apt as he did not feel up to the task of explaining the concept of a mutually supportive relationship to someone with a completely different understanding of interpersonal relationships then what he was used to.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

Test vs Cupidity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test vs Cupidity   Test vs Cupidity EmptyTue Aug 11, 2020 1:05 am

(Hugs and Kisses -roll 36- Success!)

The girl opened her mouth to ask another question, but stopped as she started to wobble in place.

"Hey! Are you alright!?" Reisen asked as she rushed to Catelin's side and steadied her.

"Too much... Love." the girl said before she tackled Reisen and started kissing her cheeks.

Reisen: 18 Willpower
Back to top Go down
Present

Test vs Cupidity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test vs Cupidity   Test vs Cupidity EmptyTue Aug 11, 2020 1:09 am

Test immediately rushed over to pull the girl off Reisen.
"Whoa there. If you need someone to unload on you unload on me." Normally he would have drawn his halberd, but the suddenness of the attack, and the cryptic statement that had preceded it, reminded Test of Reisen's episodes and he was willing to give this midara one final chance before things got ugly.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

Test vs Cupidity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test vs Cupidity   Test vs Cupidity EmptyTue Aug 11, 2020 1:12 am

(Hugs and Kisses -roll 3- Crit Fail!)
(Overload -roll 1- Fail!)

The girl let out a pained cry as Test used a bit more force than he had intended.

Catelin: 19 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Present

Test vs Cupidity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test vs Cupidity   Test vs Cupidity EmptyTue Aug 11, 2020 1:16 am

Test winced as he accidentally hurt the girl. He tried to pull her to her feet and hold her in a way that didn't restrict her movements too much while preventing her from attacking Reisen again. "Are you alright." He asked with a look of genuine concern.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

Test vs Cupidity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test vs Cupidity   Test vs Cupidity EmptyTue Aug 11, 2020 1:21 am

"Yeah." the girl told him with a nod. "Too... much Love. Can't fit... any more... in Teddie... and running... out of humans... to put... Love in." she explained slowly.

"She was pushing some kind of energy into me when she was kissing me." Reisen explained. "It kind of felt like the taint in the air that makes me... you know?"

Back to top Go down
Present

Test vs Cupidity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test vs Cupidity   Test vs Cupidity EmptyTue Aug 11, 2020 1:26 am

Test could see where this was going. The poor girl clearly needed some sort of ground for whatever was trying to push it's way out of her, and he wasn't just going to stand by and watch when he could clearly be helping. And he definitely couldn't let her get anymore on Reisen, not if it in anyway resembled the magical taint the haunted her so.
"You've got a human right here." He said, pulling her into a soft hug, closing his eyes, and waiting for the inevitable.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

Test vs Cupidity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test vs Cupidity   Test vs Cupidity EmptyTue Aug 11, 2020 1:29 am

(My Love! My Passion! And All of My Kisses! -roll 43- Fail!)
(Overload -roll 15- Fail!)

"You...sure?" Catelin asked as she looked up at him.

"Yeah, Test. Are you sure?" Reisen asked as she placed a hand on his shoulder.

Back to top Go down
Present

Test vs Cupidity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test vs Cupidity   Test vs Cupidity EmptyTue Aug 11, 2020 1:34 am

"Yes I'm sure. I'm not going to let whatever this is hurt her." Test looked to Reisen "plus if it's as, familiar, as you said I'd much rather it go to me then to you."
He steeled himself for what was likely to be a conflux of mind-affecting magic. "Let me have it and we'll talk when you've calmed down, ok." He said to the uncertain looking girl in his arms.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

Test vs Cupidity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test vs Cupidity   Test vs Cupidity EmptyTue Aug 11, 2020 5:39 pm

(My Love! My Passion! And All of My Kisses! -roll 76- Success!)

The young girl nodded and her lips began to a rainbow of colors. She pressed her lips against his cheek and Test felt a warm sensation as her magic was pushed into him. She placed kiss after kiss after kiss on him; each one left behind a glowing mark that continued to fill the man with an overwhelming amount of Love.

---

An hour later, Test came to find that he was laying down and his head was resting on Reisen's lap as she softly stroked his hair.

(Test has been defeated! Test's Max Willpower drops by 5!)

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Test vs Cupidity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test vs Cupidity   Test vs Cupidity Empty

Back to top Go down

Test vs Cupidity
Page 1 of 20Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next