Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Test vs Cupidity

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
PieForPi

Test vs Cupidity - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test vs Cupidity   Test vs Cupidity - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2020 8:49 pm

The two made their way through the village and eventually arrived at the town square. A stage and benches had been set up. Four women in pink and black showgirl outfits were preforming for an empty audience.

Test: 15 Willpower
Reisen: 20 Willpower
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs Cupidity   Test vs Cupidity - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2020 8:53 pm

Test nodded approvingly at the sight of the stage. It did good to have these kinds of public spaces. The showgirls were unusual but what else would you expect from a midara village.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test vs Cupidity   Test vs Cupidity - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2020 8:59 pm

The four continued their performance without acknowledging their new observers. One of them was a pretty, if generic looking, blonde, another was cute slender girl with a deer tail, the third was a sexy looking nekomata, and the last was a beautiful woman with long silver hair.

"What do we do?" Reisen asked, unsure if they should interrupt the show.

Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs Cupidity   Test vs Cupidity - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2020 9:02 pm

"We can watch if you like. I see no reason to stop them. If there's nothing of interest here we can just keep looking around." Test said with a shrug. The performance didn't seem to be actively dangerous or harmful.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test vs Cupidity   Test vs Cupidity - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2020 9:07 pm

Reisen nodded thankfully and took a seat. They watched the women finished their routine and bow.

When Reisen started to clap, a startled voice called out from behind the curtrains of the stage. "Ah! Wh-Who's th-there!?"

Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs Cupidity   Test vs Cupidity - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2020 9:16 pm

Test, who had taken a seat besides Reisen and was just about to join her in clapping, was just as startled as the voice from behind the curtain seemed to be.
"We're Test and Reisen. We were just visiting and stopped to watch the show."
Had the voice behind the curtain not expected an audience? If they weren't supposed to be watching wouldn't the performers have said something?
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test vs Cupidity   Test vs Cupidity - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2020 9:22 pm

A blonde woman wearing a top hat poked her head out from behind the curtain. "Oh? "H-have y-you c-come t-to see my sh-show?"

Shari: 10 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs Cupidity   Test vs Cupidity - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2020 9:24 pm

"Well not specifically but I don't think we have any reason not to stick around." Test glanced at Reisen, checking to see if she has any objections.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test vs Cupidity   Test vs Cupidity - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2020 9:29 pm

"I'd love to." Reisen said with a nod.

"O-O-Okay!" The woman said before she frowned. "S-sorry. This next pi-piece is a-an interac-active one. Wh-which of y-you will b-be taking pa-part?"

Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs Cupidity   Test vs Cupidity - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2020 9:32 pm

Test immediately volunteered. Mostly out of interest but partially because if it was a trap, he'd rather be the one to spring it.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test vs Cupidity   Test vs Cupidity - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2020 9:59 pm

The blond in the top hat nodded firmly before she aimed a hand at Test. Stings flew from her fingers and pulled him onto the stage. This close, he could finally tell that the four dancers weren't actually women, but actually very life-like puppets.

"Ready?" the woman asked as the puppets moved to take up positions around her.

Generic Puppet: 5 Stamina
Charlie: Puppet: 5 Stamina
Anika Puppet: 5 Stamina
Freya Puppet: 5 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs Cupidity   Test vs Cupidity - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2020 10:02 pm

"So what exactly am I supposed to do?"
Test asked. Putting a hand on his staff. He had an idea of where this was going but he was going to give her the benefit of the doubt first.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test vs Cupidity   Test vs Cupidity - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2020 10:07 pm

(Welcoming Kiss -roll 49, 52, 4, 24, 67- 2 Success, 2 Fail, and 1 Crit Success!)

"Just enjoy the show!" the woman said as she blew a kiss at him. The puppets mimicked her action and several pairs of lips where launched at the man. He was soon overwhelmed as the floating lips bombarded him with kisses.

Test: 12 Willpower + Stunned
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs Cupidity   Test vs Cupidity - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2020 10:10 pm

As the lips bombarded him Test made no effort to stop them. See this is what Nicole had been missing, if you just ask first instead of rushing in like she had you cut through a lot of unpleasantness.
"But seriously are you looking for me to fight back, I know a lot of midara enjoy that." Test asked, getting back to the task at hand. Even as he asked he took a moment to savor the barrage of kisses.

Stunned
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test vs Cupidity   Test vs Cupidity - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2020 10:14 pm

The question actually got the blonde woman to pause. "Th-that de-depends. A-Are y-y-you g-going to ravish m-m-me i-if you w-win?"

Test: 12 Willpower
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs Cupidity   Test vs Cupidity - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2020 10:16 pm

This question snapped Test back to full awareness. "No of course not, why in the world would I do that." He said, perplexed.
"Is that something you're worried about?"
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test vs Cupidity   Test vs Cupidity - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2020 10:23 pm

"Why does no guy ever want to have his way with me?" she mumbled to herself, just loud enough for test to hear. "I know I'm not the most beautiful midara, but I'm still pretty, right?" one of her puppets moved to reassuringly pat her on the back.

Test: 12 Willpower
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs Cupidity   Test vs Cupidity - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2020 10:28 pm

"Well of course you're pretty. But I'm not just going to attempt to force myself upon anybody, regardless of how pretty they are. That's would just be wrong."
Well this talk had taken an unexpected turn. He'd never expected to run into a midara with what appeared to be self esteem issues.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test vs Cupidity   Test vs Cupidity - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2020 10:41 pm

(Kiss Rehearsal -roll 28, 13, 23, 48- 2 Success! 1 Fail, and 1 Crit Fail!)

The woman let out a startled squeak and her face turned bright red as she realized he had heard her. She wildly flailed her arm, which caused one of her puppets to fall off the stage.

The more generic looking puppet and the beautiful silver haired one, walked over to Test and each took a turn giving him a passionate kiss.

Test: 8 Willpower + Disadvantage(?)(Would the Puppets trigger his Competition weakness?)
Charlie: Puppet: 4 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs Cupidity   Test vs Cupidity - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2020 10:50 pm

(Depends on whether he gets the impression that their competing to be the one who seduces him best or whether their all just working to seduce him on Shari's behalf. Ultimately I leave it up to you.)

At this point Test was pretty sure that him losing this one was both inevitable and probably for the best if it could help the puppeteer build a little self confidence. But he would like to put on a good show either way. Drawing his staff he went for the puppet that had fallen as it was lifted back into the stage. Trying to hit it in a way that tangled the strings without damaging the puppet itself.

Overwhelm on Charlie Puppet
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test vs Cupidity   Test vs Cupidity - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2020 11:01 pm

(Overwhelm -roll 11- Crit Fail!)
(Love Triangle -roll 50- Success!)

"Where do you think you're going?" the two puppets who kissed him asked as they grabbed him.

"Whose kiss did you like more?" The blonde puppet asked as she start peppering his cheek.

"No mine where better!" the silver haired puppet said before she started to lovingly kiss his neck.

"Girls!" the puppeteer said as she approached. "He obviously likes mine the best." she told them before she pulled him into a kiss.

Test: 5 Willpower + Disadvantage + Bound
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs Cupidity   Test vs Cupidity - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2020 11:08 pm

Test shuddered slightly as he found himself at the center of a three way competition. Even though he knew the puppets were all under the puppeteers control he still found the fantasy of multiple midara fighting to beast seduce him to be incredibly arousing. His bound position gave him quite a mischievous idea. Returning the puppeteers kiss and doing his best to make sure he had her full attention, he smoothly pulled his arms free of the puppets hold before suddenly pulling away. Trying to surprise her with his sudden escape.
"Yes, your the best of the three I'd say" he teased as he twirled away from her before assuming a fighting stance.

Burst Forth
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test vs Cupidity   Test vs Cupidity - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2020 11:21 pm

(Burst Forth- Auto)

"Wah!" the puppeteer yelled in surprise as she lost her balance from his sudden escape and fell on her butt.

Test: 5 Willpower
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs Cupidity   Test vs Cupidity - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2020 11:23 pm

Test gave a smile and a wink to the audience before preparing a counterstrike for whichever puppet came at him next.

River Stance
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test vs Cupidity   Test vs Cupidity - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2020 11:28 pm

(Would it only strike one puppet or all of them?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Test vs Cupidity   Test vs Cupidity - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Test vs Cupidity
Page 3 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next