Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Test vs Cupidity

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Present

Test vs Cupidity - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test vs Cupidity   Test vs Cupidity - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2020 5:59 pm

Test came to. Blinking groggily a few times before realizing where he was. He blushed deeply but didn't actually make to stand up just yet. The girls magic had been like nothing he'd ever seen from a midara before. It had not sought to arouse or enthrall him but simply filled him with an overwhelming sense for warmth and affection. As the girl had kissed him, thoughts of friends, family, and all the women he'd ever had feelings for filled his mind. Thoughts that Reisen featured in quite prominently. "Did I, say or do anything while I was out?" Test asked, hoping he hadn't done anything to embarrass himself in his love magic addled state.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test vs Cupidity   Test vs Cupidity - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2020 6:03 pm

"N-No." Reisen told him. "You were just out of it with this really peaceful look on your face. How are you feeling?" she asked as she continued to run her fingers through his hair.

Test: 15 Willpower
Reisen: 20 Willpower
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs Cupidity   Test vs Cupidity - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2020 6:12 pm

Test continued to lie there, content to just enjoy this for now.
"I feel fine. Sorry for being the fall guy there, but you realize I couldn't begrudge her gor something she can't control. And I'm tough, I'll recover, the same can't necessarily be said for anyone else." With a sigh test begrudgingly stood up. "Thanks for looking after me, I really appreciate it. Did the girl give you her name, I get the feeling we'll meet again if we're going to be checking out this town."
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test vs Cupidity   Test vs Cupidity - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2020 6:16 pm

"Are you sure you're feeling alright?" Reisen asked as she pressed a hand to his forehead. "She told us her name was Catelin before she asked me if she could kiss you. Remember?"

Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs Cupidity   Test vs Cupidity - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2020 6:19 pm

"Wow that completely slipped my mind." It seemed that no amount of physical training could compensate for a bad memory.
"Yes I assure you a do feel fine, bit tired though."
Unless Reisen had any further objections Test began to make his way back towards the town.
"Well we've made an impression on at least one of the locals, hopefully the rest will be just as friendly, or at least just as nonhostile.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test vs Cupidity   Test vs Cupidity - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2020 6:39 pm

The next local they encountered was a slender blond woman. At her waist, instead of legs, was a tail that was covered in smooth, colorful scales and is long enough to wrap around Test over a dozen times. Her slit eyes spotted the pair, and her forked tongue licked her bright purple lips as she slithered over to the pair.

"Greetings." She said with a smile. "I'm Nicole. I don't think I recognize either of you."

Nicole: 20 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs Cupidity   Test vs Cupidity - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2020 6:44 pm

"Hello Nicole, I'm Test. This is Reisen, we're just passing through. I assume you're one of the locals, know anywhere we could get some food."
Checking out the local inn equivalent seemed like the best place to start an investigation into the goings on around here. At the very least it would reveal any obvious wrong doing, like health code violations, or eating people.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test vs Cupidity   Test vs Cupidity - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2020 6:50 pm

"I just moved here myself." Nicole admitted as she circled the pair. "But I think I know where the inn is."

"Can you show us the way?" Reisen asked as she narrowed her eyes.

"I could," the snake woman admitted, "but why the rush? Why don't we have some fun first to work up your appetites?"

Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs Cupidity   Test vs Cupidity - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2020 6:58 pm

"While were on the subject of 'fun' I was hoping to find out exactly what sort of 'fun' you guys have around here. And how the humans involved end up afterwards." Test said, fixing her with a glare. If she was going to approach him so directly she could expect a complete lack of subtlety in turn.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test vs Cupidity   Test vs Cupidity - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2020 7:04 pm

(Serpent's Peck -roll [71, 62]- Success!)

"Why don't you find out for yourself, handsome." Nicole said before she suddenly darted in and planted a kiss on his cheek. Her lips left behind a pleasant burning sensation.

Test: 14 Willpower + Poisoned(2)(Deals 1 damage per turn.)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs Cupidity   Test vs Cupidity - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2020 7:09 pm

Test drew his staff. If this serpent only respected strength, then strength is what she would get. He looked to Reisen with an expression that made it clear that she only had to participate if she wanted to, after all he understood how hard fighting midara could be for her.
"All right let's go." He said to Nicole, ready to put all of his training with Reisen to good use.

River Stance
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test vs Cupidity   Test vs Cupidity - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2020 7:20 pm

(Naga Kiss -roll [70, 28]- Success! Bonus Damage -roll 15- Fail!)
(River Stance -roll [57, 55]- Fail!)
(Finger Bang -roll 62- Success!)

Test tried to ward the naga away, but she evaded his weapon and pulled him into a kiss.

"Get away from him!" Reisen shouted as she fired a bullet from her fingers at the midara. The projectile struck Nicole and she let go of Test.

Test: 11 Willpower + Poisoned(2)
Nicole: 18 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs Cupidity   Test vs Cupidity - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2020 7:24 pm

Test was not happy that's this had turned into a fight. But if Nicole was not going to listen to reason then he didn't have much of a choice. It wouldn't be the first time he'd had to clobber a midara a bit before she'd been willing to talk.

Overwhelm
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test vs Cupidity   Test vs Cupidity - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2020 7:34 pm

(Overwhelm -roll 29- Fail!)
(Finger Bang -roll 21- Fail!)
(Snake Wrap -roll 5- Crit Fail!)

The next minute was a confusing mess as the naga frantically weaved her way through all of their attacks. Eventually the pair managed to land a glancing blow that knocked off on of her scales.

Test: 10 Willpower + Poisoned(1)
Nicole: 17 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs Cupidity   Test vs Cupidity - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2020 7:41 pm

Nicole was a slippery one, she had managed to evade the both of them. Seeing an opening Test dropped his staff and went for a complicated tackle, trying to pin Nicole down for a bit.

Lunar Takedown
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test vs Cupidity   Test vs Cupidity - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2020 7:49 pm

(Lunar Takedown -roll 68- Success! Stun- roll 80- Success!)
(Lepus Leg Lock -roll 78- Success!)

Test's attack dazed the naga, which left an opening for Reisen to pin Nicole's arms to her body with her legs.

Test: 9 Willpower + Poisoned(1)
Nicole: 12 Stamina + Bound
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs Cupidity   Test vs Cupidity - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2020 7:52 pm

Test joined Reisen in pinning Nicole down. It was not everyday that he fought an opponent large enough to necessitate two separate pins.

Moon Rabbit Kick
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test vs Cupidity   Test vs Cupidity - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2020 8:00 pm

(Moon Rabbit Kick -roll 5- Crit Fail!)
(Shed Skin -Auto-)

Test lost his balance and fell when her body completely gave way to his attack.

Nicole had managed to shed her skin and slither out of Reisen's grasp, so all he managed to hit was her empty husk.

Test: 8 Willpower
Nicole: 12 Stamina + Defense Down
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs Cupidity   Test vs Cupidity - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2020 8:03 pm

Test had not expected his opponent to leave herself behind like that. But if her scales we're all gone (even if only for a moment) that meant his normal strategy was going to be all the more effective.

Overwhelm
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test vs Cupidity   Test vs Cupidity - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2020 8:09 pm

(Overwhelm -roll 68- Success!)
(Rabbit Kick: Modified -roll 8- Crit Success!)

Test struck the naga with all his might, and at that same moment Reisen landed a devastating kick.

Nicole collapsed to the ground and wrapped her tail around her defensively as she moaned in pain.

Test: 8 Willpower
Nicole: 3 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs Cupidity   Test vs Cupidity - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2020 8:14 pm

Test suppressed the urge to taunt her about this not being the kind of fun she was hoping for. He instead focused on ending this unfortunate affair.

River Stance.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test vs Cupidity   Test vs Cupidity - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2020 8:19 pm

(Naga Necky -roll 77- Fail!)
(River Stance -roll 93- Crit Fail!)
(Rabbit Kick: Modified -roll 60- Success!)

To Test's surprise, the naga launched herself at Reisen instead of him. The rabbit let a yelp of surprise and reflexively kick the woman flying toward her.

Face met foot, and Nicole fell to the ground unconscious.

(Nicole has been defeated!)

Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs Cupidity   Test vs Cupidity - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2020 8:28 pm

Test sighed, taking a moment to make sure the snake woman wasn't too hurt. He wasn't sure if he'd ever understand why so many midara seemed so eager to pick fights. Some of them couldn't control it but even many of those who could never seemed to back down. Where they all just that self-confident? If this midara village turned out to be on the level maybe he'd have a chance to find out.
He turned to Reisen. "Thanks for helping. You alright?" He asked looking for heavy breathing, twitching or other signs of an impending episode.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test vs Cupidity   Test vs Cupidity - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2020 8:37 pm

"I'm fine. I'm fine." she told him, but it sounded like she was trying to convince herself. "What about you? Did her kisses have any strange effects on you?"

Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs Cupidity   Test vs Cupidity - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2020 8:41 pm

"There was an initial burning sensation but it's gone."
Nicole's behavior had not been a good sign but hopefully the fact that she was new meant she simply hadn't gotten used to living in a community. Even as he thought this Test was dimly aware he was making excuses in an attempt to hold on to his hope of this town being a positive development.
"Let's go try and find this Marissa person. Or at least someone with enough information to help us."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Test vs Cupidity   Test vs Cupidity - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Test vs Cupidity
Page 2 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next