Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brin vs Cupidity

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Biscuits_Man

Brin vs Cupidity - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Cupidity   Brin vs Cupidity - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2020 8:23 pm

All Brin could remember of that stretch of time was the woman's soft chest. Humping them, spurting in his pants as he came because of them, and of course, the suffocating, soft sensation of them as they rubbed against his helpless face. Brin got up from where he was laying and tried to make his way to the door to see where he was.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Cupidity   Brin vs Cupidity - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2020 8:31 pm

(Search -roll 13- Crit Fail!)

Unfortunately, the door was locked and refused to open.

Brin: 25 Willpower
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Cupidity   Brin vs Cupidity - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2020 8:34 pm

Seeing that the door wouldn't open, Brin knocked on it as loud as he could. 'Hello! Is anybody there?' He called out, hoping for a response of any kind.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Cupidity   Brin vs Cupidity - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2020 8:44 pm

(Encounter -roll 3-)

The door opened to reveal a white haired woman in a maid outfit. It was difficult to tell any other features about her in the low light.

"So, you're awake?" She asked with a bow.

???: 5 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Cupidity   Brin vs Cupidity - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2020 8:48 pm

'I am. Where am I? And who are you?' He asked her, trying to discern her features in the low light. He was trying to figure out where he was in the village, and whether or not she was a friend or foe.

(Turn Pass)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Cupidity   Brin vs Cupidity - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2020 8:58 pm

(Basic Attack -roll 3- Crit Fail!)

"You're in Cupidity." The woman said as she reached for him, only to freeze up. "The mistress wants you to see her show." she continued to speak despite not moving her mouth.

???: 4 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Cupidity   Brin vs Cupidity - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2020 9:03 pm

'Your mistress? Who are you talking about?' He said, getting suspicious, having not quite registered the odd woman as an enemy just yet. It seemed that the village of midara was called Cupidity, so as least that was something he learned. He stood there for a second, trying to process what he learned before telling the strange woman, 'Can you take me to your mistress?'

(Turn Pass)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Cupidity   Brin vs Cupidity - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2020 9:10 pm

(Basic Attack -roll 70- Success!)

"That is what I came here to do." she told him as she lovely caressed his cheek.

Brin: 24 Willpower
???: 4 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Cupidity   Brin vs Cupidity - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2020 9:13 pm

Brin blushed as the woman caressed his cheek, her hand feeling cool but soft. However, he wasn't going to stand there and be caressed all day. He didn't do it specifically to threaten her, but rather to let her know that he meant business. He drew his sword and held it by his side. 'Okay, then. Take me to her.' He said, trying to sound authoritative and confident. he was eager to see this supposed mistress that this maid served.

(Turn Pass)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Cupidity   Brin vs Cupidity - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2020 9:22 pm

(Basic Attack -roll 5- Crit Fail!)

"Then please, follow me." she said as she started to leave while her body remained perfectly still.

???: 3 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Cupidity   Brin vs Cupidity - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2020 9:25 pm

Brin followed her as she left, wondering where she was going, and who her mistress was. He was starting to clue into the fact that the woman wasn't normal based on how she was moving while he body remained still. He followed behind as she moved.

(Turn Pass)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Cupidity   Brin vs Cupidity - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2020 9:29 pm

"Please take a seat." the maid told him after the arrived in the basement. Some kind of theater had been set up, with several rows of chairs and a wooden stage "The mistress will begin her show soon.

Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Cupidity   Brin vs Cupidity - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2020 9:31 pm

'Her show, huh? Well, whatever you say.' Brin took a seat on the one of the chairs, feeling that it was surprisingly soft and comfortable. He waited for the show to begin, wondering what was going to happen.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Cupidity   Brin vs Cupidity - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2020 9:44 pm

The room suddenly lit up. When Brin finally adjusted to the brightness, he saw five woman on stage.

A blonde woman wearing a white long sleeved buttoned shirt, a black vest with matching skirt, black stockings and knee-high boots, and a black top hat was in the center stage. Surrounding her was the maid from earlier, a cat girl, and two generic if attractive women.

(Welcoming Kiss -roll 57, 88, 2, 83, 14- 2 Fail and 3 Crit Successes!)

"Weclome to the show!" the blonde announced as she and the others blew a kiss in unison. Brin suddenly became showered in hearts that flew from their lips

Brin: 21 Willpower + Stunned
Shari: 10 Stamina
???2: 5 Stamina
???3: 5 Stamina
???4: 5 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Cupidity   Brin vs Cupidity - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2020 9:48 pm

Brin could do nothing but stay seated as he was showered in hearts, feeling love magic flowing all throughout his body as he felt himself smile as they blew kisses at him. 'T-thank you.' He felt himself say out loud. He was stunned as he stared at the five beautiful women on stage.

(Info Leak)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Cupidity   Brin vs Cupidity - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2020 10:02 pm

(Info Leak -roll 60- Success -roll 2- Femme!)
(Kiss Rehearsal -roll 82, 24, 100, 94- 2 Success and 2 Crit Success!)

"Your welcome!" the leader of the troupe replied. "Stick around after the show and I'll do your make up!"

Before he could fully register that, the four other women flew from the stage and took turns vigorously making out with him.

Brin: 13 Willpower + Stunned
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Cupidity   Brin vs Cupidity - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2020 10:05 pm

'My...Makeup?' He said out loud. She already knew one of his major weaknesses. This was bad. Before he even had a chance to register what she said and how he was already tempted to say yes to her, he was too busy getting sloppy kisses from the busty puppets, their lips feeling just as soft, wet, and warm as the real things. He couldn't resist them as he sat there, letting them have their way with him, lost in their kisses.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Cupidity   Brin vs Cupidity - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2020 10:17 pm

(Love Triangle -roll 44- Success!)

The cat girl and the maid grabbed onto his arms as they sandwiched him between them.

"Enjoying the private performance?" the leader asked as she hopped of the stage. She walked over to the seated man and pulled him into a kiss.

Brin: 11 Willpower + Bound

Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Cupidity   Brin vs Cupidity - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2020 10:22 pm

Brin could only moan in response to her question. He was definitely enjoying it, that was for sure, his mind turning to mush after so many sloppy kisses and her talking about his weakness. He felt the three women rub their bodies against him as the leader kissed him. He relaxed, getting into the kiss.

(Turn Pass)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Cupidity   Brin vs Cupidity - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2020 10:26 pm

If Shari wasn't so busy kissing him, she'd cheer. This was turning into an almost flawless performance!

Brin: 9 Willpower + Bound
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Cupidity   Brin vs Cupidity - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2020 10:28 pm

Realizing that he needed to break out of her grasp before he was reduced to little more than a puppet for her and her creations to play with, Brin tried to get out of his seat, feeling the leader and her two gorgeous puppets still rubbing their soft bodies all over his as she kept kissing him.

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Cupidity   Brin vs Cupidity - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2020 10:31 pm

(Struggle -roll 58- Success!)

Brin heaved, and fell over the back of his seat.

"Huh? the leader asked, very confused by his sudden disappearing act.

Brin: 9 Willpower
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Cupidity   Brin vs Cupidity - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2020 10:35 pm

Brin stayed under the seats, trying to get some of his willpower back before she noticed and took advantage of his position on the floor. 'Please don't notice me.' He whispered, trying to gather his thoughts.

(Intense Concentration)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Cupidity   Brin vs Cupidity - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2020 10:46 pm

(Intense Concentration -roll 65- Fail!)
(Opening Act -roll 11, 85, 19, 46- 1 Success, 1 Fail, and 2 Crit Fail!)

Brin could hear the puppets bumbing into each other as the search the isles. Just when he thought he could relax, a bare pussy was shoved into his face.

Brin: 7 Willpower
???: 2 Stamina
???2: 4 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Cupidity   Brin vs Cupidity - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2020 10:48 pm

Brin stumbled back from the bare pussy, trying to shake off how it felt on his face. He crawled away again, trying recover his willpower and keep this game of cat and mouse going on a bit longer.

(Intense Concentration)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Cupidity   Brin vs Cupidity - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brin vs Cupidity
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next