Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brin vs Cupidity

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Biscuits_Man

Brin vs Cupidity - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Cupidity   Brin vs Cupidity - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2020 11:52 am

Brin struggled against his bonds, trying to wiggle free of the belt she tied around him. Trying to wiggle free both because he wanted to escape, and also because the way she puckered and smacked her soft lips just out of his reach was maddening. He wanted a kiss so badly, his pink lipsticked lips puckering back on instinct.

(Turn Pass)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Cupidity   Brin vs Cupidity - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2020 11:56 am

The woman just continued to tease her captive.

Brin: 12 Willpower + Makeup + Kiss Mark(1) + Bound
Anna: 20 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Cupidity   Brin vs Cupidity - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2020 11:58 am

Brin tried to wiggle free of his bonds, doing everything in his power to get free, because of him wanting to escape, or simply wanting more kisses, it was hard to tell. 'Please let me go.' He asked her, a hint of lustful desperation in his voice as he struggled.

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Cupidity   Brin vs Cupidity - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2020 12:01 pm

(Struggle -roll [48, 80]- Success!)

Suddenly the belt that was restraining him snapped.

"You're paying for that." the woman told him as her eye twitched in annoyance.

Brin: 11 Willpower + Makeup
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Cupidity   Brin vs Cupidity - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2020 12:03 pm

'Try and make me.' He said, swinging at her with his sword, still feeling the feminine sensation of the pink makeup on his face as he tried to swipe at the woman for a little payback.

(Starlight Slash)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Cupidity   Brin vs Cupidity - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2020 12:12 pm

(Starlight Slash -roll [80, 89]- Crit Fail!)
(Sweet Peck -roll 82- Success!)

"That's the plan." the woman said as she dodged his strike and then planted a kiss on his lips.

Brin: 8 Willpower + Makeup
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Cupidity   Brin vs Cupidity - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2020 12:14 pm

Brin stumbled back, feeling how soft her lips were, being just as kissable and pleasant as he thought they would be. He shook it off. 'We'll see about that.' He said, trying to meditate and get his thoughts of his makeover and her kisses out of his head.

(Intense Concentration)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Cupidity   Brin vs Cupidity - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2020 12:21 pm

(Intense Concentration -roll [71, 49]- Fail!)
(Distracting Display -roll 73- Fail!)

"Yes. We will." she said with a smirk as Brin failed to clear his mind.

Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Cupidity   Brin vs Cupidity - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2020 12:25 pm

Brin blushed a little as the woman smirked at him, clearly not taking him seriously. 'I'm not some weak sissy for you to laugh at.' He said, trying one more time to clear his mind and collect his thoughts.

(Intense Concentration)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Cupidity   Brin vs Cupidity - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2020 12:28 pm

(Intense Concentration -roll 27- Fail!)
(Seducing Tease -roll 19- Fail!)

"I didn't say anything about you being a sissy." the woman pointed out.

Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Cupidity   Brin vs Cupidity - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2020 12:32 pm

Brin froze for a second. He added onto her teasing with his own thoughts by accident. 'Just forget I said that.' He said, super embarrassed. He tried to slash at her with his blade, doing whatever he could to get back at her.

(Basic Cutter)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Cupidity   Brin vs Cupidity - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2020 12:40 pm

(Basic Cutter -roll [52, 69]- Fail!)
(Smokescreen -roll 96- Crit Success!)

His opponent dodged his strike and then countered by throwing a smoke bomb in his face.

Brin: 8 Willpower + Makeup + Disadvantage(3) + Stunned
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Cupidity   Brin vs Cupidity - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2020 2:09 pm

Brin coughed, trying unsuccessfully to look around the smokescreen for where the woman went. 'Where did you go?' He called out, flailing around in the smoke
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Cupidity   Brin vs Cupidity - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2020 2:14 pm

(Sweet Shot -roll 95- Crit Fail!)

Her response was to cough lightly as she inhaled a bit too much of her own smoke.

Brin: 8 Willpower + Makeup + Disadvantage(2)
Anna: 19 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Cupidity   Brin vs Cupidity - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2020 2:16 pm

Brin continued to search around the smoke, trying to find the girl. He wondered what she was going to do to him. He coughed a little as well as he tried to make sense of his surroundings.

(Turn Pass)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Cupidity   Brin vs Cupidity - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2020 2:22 pm

(Seductive Tease -roll 6- Crit Success! Obey -roll [57, 66]- Success!

Suddenly, Brin's limit vision was completely filled with tits. "Hand over you weapons, an I might let you play with them." she whispered in his ear.  

Eagerly, he handed over his sword and shield and she let him bury his face in cleavage.

Brin: 6 Willpower + Makeup + Disadvantage(1) + Disarmed(Sword) + Disarmed(Shield) + Stunned
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Cupidity   Brin vs Cupidity - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2020 2:24 pm

'Mmph.' Brin said as he eagerly buried his face in the woman's boobs, loving how soft they were. He relaxed slightly, unable to do anything but moan a bit as he nuzzled her tits as he felt a massive erection form in his pants.

(Turn Pass)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Cupidity   Brin vs Cupidity - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2020 2:30 pm

(Passion Play -Auto-)

The woman pulled him out of her breasts with one hand so she could dominate his mouth with an intense kiss. Her other hand slid into his pants and masterfully started to massage his stiff manhood.

Brin: 3 Willpower + Makeup + Disarmed(Sword) + Disarmed(Shield)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Cupidity   Brin vs Cupidity - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2020 2:34 pm

Brin continued to moan as his boob hug quickly changed to a sloppy kiss. He eagerly let me bully him with her lips and tongue, enjoying the kiss as his pink lipstick smeared onto the woman's lips. His dick twitched and throbbed, about to shoot out a thick load of cum as he let her have her way with him, his mind in shambles.

(Turn Pass)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Cupidity   Brin vs Cupidity - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2020 2:38 pm

(Distracting Display -roll 98- Crit Success!)

The woman back away with smirk before she pulled off her top. She then began to teasingly shake her bare boobs in his face.

Brin: 1 Willpower + Makeup + Disarmed(Sword) + Disarmed(Shield) + Stunned
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Cupidity   Brin vs Cupidity - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2020 2:41 pm

'Please...' He said, his mind given up by this point as he stumbled towards her soft lips and exposed breasts in a lustful daze. He didn't care how much she teased or tormented him, he just wanted her to make him cum, his penis about to explode from everything she did to him.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Cupidity   Brin vs Cupidity - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2020 2:51 pm

(Passion Play -roll 51- Fail!)

"Please what?" she asked as she slowly circled the poor knight.

Brin: 1 Willpower + Makeup + Disarmed(Sword) + Disarmed(Shield)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Cupidity   Brin vs Cupidity - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2020 2:57 pm

'Please let me cum. You're so sexy.' He said, giving the words of complete submission to her she wanted to hear, before collapsing to his knees in defeat.

(Turn Pass)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Cupidity   Brin vs Cupidity - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2020 3:31 pm

(Passion Play -roll 39- Fail!)

"I don't know..." the woman said as she continued to circle him. "If I do that, what do I get out of it?"

Brin: 1 Willpower + Makeup + Disarmed(Sword) + Disarmed(Shield)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Cupidity   Brin vs Cupidity - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2020 3:45 pm

'Anything I can give. I don't have much money on me. I'll become your toy if you want.' He admitted, his wallet being depressingly light due to his travels. But his penis still throbbed, eager for release as he sat there, unable to move.

(Turn Pass)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Cupidity   Brin vs Cupidity - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brin vs Cupidity
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next