Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Leon vs The Eastern Kingdom

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
PieForPi

Leon vs The Eastern Kingdom - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leon vs The Eastern Kingdom   Leon vs The Eastern Kingdom - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2020 11:35 am

(Get Up -roll 81- Fail!)
(Cuddle Cure -roll 8- Crit Success!)

Leon's attempt to get up was thwarted by Charlotte gently pushing him back down.

"Don't force yourself." She told him as she laid on top of him and pressed her lips, glowing with magic, against his cheek.

Leon: 3 Willpower + 32 Mana + Adorabind + Stunned
Charlotte: 6 Stamina
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Leon vs The Eastern Kingdom   Leon vs The Eastern Kingdom - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2020 12:23 pm

Leon just laid there, his manhood fighting against his pants as the need to climax built up at an incredible rate.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Leon vs The Eastern Kingdom   Leon vs The Eastern Kingdom - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2020 12:29 pm

The cute queen couldn't help but let out a giggle when she felt his erection brush against her. "I don't think I ever met someone who was so turned on by me, before." she admitted before she went back to kissing him.

Leon: 1 Willpower + 35 Mana + Adorabind
Charlotte: 6 Stamina
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Leon vs The Eastern Kingdom   Leon vs The Eastern Kingdom - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2020 12:41 pm

"I-it's just from how you are a little different from other mirada I've faced," Leon stammers, blushing intensely, as he made a last-ditch effort to get her off of him.

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Leon vs The Eastern Kingdom   Leon vs The Eastern Kingdom - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2020 12:47 pm

(Will Check -roll 57- Fail!)

"I'll take that as a compliment." Charlotte said as she took a lock of her hair and start tickling Leon's face. This action pushed the mage over the edge and wiped away the last of his will to resist her.

(Leon has been defeated!)
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Leon vs The Eastern Kingdom   Leon vs The Eastern Kingdom - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2020 12:52 pm

"Th-that's what I meant it as." Leon barely managed to say, getting distracted by the tickling of her hair, as his manhood throbbed.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Leon vs The Eastern Kingdom   Leon vs The Eastern Kingdom - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2020 12:54 pm

"Now, what should I do with you?" Charlotte asked sweetly as she continued to tease him with her hair.
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Leon vs The Eastern Kingdom   Leon vs The Eastern Kingdom - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2020 12:59 pm

"Can you grant me a climax in whatever way you want?" Leon asked.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Leon vs The Eastern Kingdom   Leon vs The Eastern Kingdom - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2020 1:05 pm

Charlotte blushed at the request as she nodded. She moved off of him and carefully pulled his throbbing manhood out of his pants. She then completely wrapped his dick in her hair before she continued the handjob from earlier.
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Leon vs The Eastern Kingdom   Leon vs The Eastern Kingdom - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2020 1:10 pm

Leon started twitching and thrusting, his need to climax continue building, just waiting for one thing to push him over the edge.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Leon vs The Eastern Kingdom   Leon vs The Eastern Kingdom - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2020 1:17 pm

"Still not enough?" Charlotte asked, an odd emotion in her voice. With a finger on her free hand she parted her hair so she could press her glowing lips directly on the head of his cock.
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Leon vs The Eastern Kingdom   Leon vs The Eastern Kingdom - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2020 1:22 pm

And that was all that was needed to push him over the edge, his seed shooting out onto her hair and face. "I-i'm sorry for the mess," Leon said weakly and meekly.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Leon vs The Eastern Kingdom   Leon vs The Eastern Kingdom - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2020 1:30 pm

"It's... okay." Charlotte told him as she freed his cock and gently patted him on the head. "You wouldn't happen to have a spell that would make cleaning this up easier, would you?"
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Leon vs The Eastern Kingdom   Leon vs The Eastern Kingdom - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2020 1:41 pm

"I think this will work," Leon said, using a combination of wind, water, and fire magic to rinse his seed off her and dry her hair.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Leon vs The Eastern Kingdom   Leon vs The Eastern Kingdom - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2020 1:46 pm

"Thank you, Leon." Charlotte said after he had cleaned up his mess. "I hope I was able to satisfy your curiosity." With a giggle, she got to her feet and offered a hand to help him up.
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Leon vs The Eastern Kingdom   Leon vs The Eastern Kingdom - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2020 1:53 pm

"You certainly did," Leon said, taking her hand and pulling himself up, getting his pants back on once he did.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Leon vs The Eastern Kingdom   Leon vs The Eastern Kingdom - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2020 1:55 pm

"Then I'm glad." Charlotte told him with a smile. "Since I was the victor of our little bout, would it be alright if I asked a favor of you?"
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Leon vs The Eastern Kingdom   Leon vs The Eastern Kingdom - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2020 2:01 pm

"Sure," He said, respecting her choice of asking him instead of just smacking her lips to put him into a trance and commanding him to do whatever she was about to ask him to do.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Leon vs The Eastern Kingdom   Leon vs The Eastern Kingdom - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2020 2:21 pm

The queen closed her eyes as she though of how to word her request. "Recently, a wandering warrior has sworn herself to my services. I was hoping that you would be able to help... break her in, I suppose?"
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Leon vs The Eastern Kingdom   Leon vs The Eastern Kingdom - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2020 2:57 pm

"Could you define 'break her in'? Does that mean fight her... or other things?" Leon asked.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Leon vs The Eastern Kingdom   Leon vs The Eastern Kingdom - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2020 3:39 pm

"Fight her. Although, that doesn't mean you can't do other thing if want to afterward." Charlotte said with a giggle. "I'm sure you haven't forgotten your encounter with my guard, or the magic she used. I want to make sure the new girl is adjusting alright to her use of it."
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Leon vs The Eastern Kingdom   Leon vs The Eastern Kingdom - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2020 9:58 pm

"Yeah, I can go check," Leon said, "Do you know where I'd find her?"
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Leon vs The Eastern Kingdom   Leon vs The Eastern Kingdom - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2020 10:10 pm

"No need." Charlotte said before she blew a kiss. A giant heart formed and floated to the center of the room. It suddenly popped and woman fell from where it once was. She had black hair done up in a pair of buns, pink eyes, and ruby lips. She wore a black silk robe with pink trimmings that only came down to her thighs, but the sleeves extended far past her hands. She had a slender figure but had strong and lovely legs.

"Wah!" the newcomer cried out in shock, but landed on her feet despite her surprise. "That... That was new. Did you need something, Queen Charlotte?"

"I've found you an opponent to test your new abilities on, Mei-Mei." Charlotte explained with a giggle.

"Say no more!" Mei-Mei said as her eyes lit up as they locked onto Leon. "I'm ready whenever you are. Or even if you aren't!"

Leon: 30 Willpower + 10 Mana
Mei-Mei: 30 Stamina
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Leon vs The Eastern Kingdom   Leon vs The Eastern Kingdom - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2020 10:15 pm

Just from her toned legs, Leon assumed she was a close combat fighter, so he tried to set up a wall to protect him, hoping it will finally work.

(Stone Wall)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Leon vs The Eastern Kingdom   Leon vs The Eastern Kingdom - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2020 10:25 pm

(Stone Wall -roll 76- Success!)
(Rising Stomp -roll 27- Fail!)

Mei-Mei started to rush towards him, but came to an abrupt stop as the wall of stone rose up between them. "Really? This is the first thing you do?" she complained.

Leon: 30 Willpower + 10 Mana + Stone Wall
Mei-Mei: 30 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leon vs The Eastern Kingdom   Leon vs The Eastern Kingdom - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Leon vs The Eastern Kingdom
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next