Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Leon vs The Eastern Kingdom

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

Leon vs The Eastern Kingdom - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leon vs The Eastern Kingdom   Leon vs The Eastern Kingdom - Page 10 EmptySun Nov 29, 2020 3:41 pm

Leon collapsed to the ground, shivering in the pleasure of an after climax. During that time, he noticed just how attractive Mei-Mei's legs were.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Leon vs The Eastern Kingdom   Leon vs The Eastern Kingdom - Page 10 EmptySun Nov 29, 2020 3:46 pm

"Wonderful!" Queen Charlotte said as she clapped, which reminded the pair that had been watching the whole time.

"You've got a lot of stamina, I'll give you that." Mei-Mei said as she bent down to help her defeated opponent. On seeing him stare at her legs, she couldn't help but smirk. "My legs will be happy to spend some time with you, whenever you want." she whispered teasingly into his ear.
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Leon vs The Eastern Kingdom   Leon vs The Eastern Kingdom - Page 10 EmptySun Nov 29, 2020 3:48 pm

He blushed as he accepted her help. "I might need to take you up on that," Leon whispered back.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Leon vs The Eastern Kingdom   Leon vs The Eastern Kingdom - Page 10 EmptySun Nov 29, 2020 3:58 pm

"All you need to do is ask." Mei-Mei whispered back before she turned her attention back to her queen, who politely pretend to not notice the hushed conversation.

"Thank you for helping Mei-Mei get used to her new powers." Charlotte said to Leon as walked over to him. The royal midara pressed her lips to his cheek and the mage felt some of his strength return to him.
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Leon vs The Eastern Kingdom   Leon vs The Eastern Kingdom - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2020 4:27 pm

"You're welcome, and thanks for restoring some of my power," Leon says, giving the queen a slight bow.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Leon vs The Eastern Kingdom   Leon vs The Eastern Kingdom - Page 10 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2020 4:21 pm

"Do you have any further business in my kingdom?" the queen asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Leon vs The Eastern Kingdom   Leon vs The Eastern Kingdom - Page 10 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2020 6:08 pm

"No I don't, I've seen all I came here to see," He says, "Thank you for the hospitality."
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Leon vs The Eastern Kingdom   Leon vs The Eastern Kingdom - Page 10 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2020 4:54 pm

"Thank you for coming." Charlotte told him.

"And thank you for cumming." Mei-Mei teasingly added.
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Leon vs The Eastern Kingdom   Leon vs The Eastern Kingdom - Page 10 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2020 6:08 pm

Blushing, Leon waved them goodbye as he left the castle, thinking of his disappointment in himself for that 0-3 win-loss record.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leon vs The Eastern Kingdom   Leon vs The Eastern Kingdom - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Leon vs The Eastern Kingdom
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10