Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brin Vs Rosa

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Brin Vs Rosa Empty
PostSubject: Brin Vs Rosa   Brin Vs Rosa EmptyWed Nov 25, 2020 8:50 pm

Brin had been hearing a rumor about a house near the edge of town. Rumor has it that a Latina woman owned the house that seemed to be a nest or large bottomed midara. Brin had been hired to drive the midara away to prevent a large scale incursion. Would Brin head towards the house?
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

Brin Vs Rosa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Rosa   Brin Vs Rosa EmptyWed Nov 25, 2020 8:53 pm

Brin was admittedly a little anxious about the rumor, knowing that he was likely walking into a place where a lot of midara were, making the knight extremely nervous. However, he had to do his best to do what he had been hired to, so he made sure his sword and shield were ready for battle as he set out for the house, imaging what exactly was going on there, as he had heard that several midara called that place their home.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Brin Vs Rosa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Rosa   Brin Vs Rosa EmptyWed Nov 25, 2020 8:59 pm

He was outside the large house. From the outside, it looked just like any other house. He could hear some noise from the inside, including many sexual noises. Brin could tell that there was something going on in the house.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

Brin Vs Rosa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Rosa   Brin Vs Rosa EmptyWed Nov 25, 2020 9:17 pm

Brin's mind raced as he heard all the various noises coming from within, having a feeling he knew what was happening inside. However, he resolved to find out. As he was polite as well trying to keep the fighting to a minimum, Brin decided to knock on the door, calling out 'Hello? I was sent to check out this house to make sure nothing was happening.' He said, wondering if there was some sort of party or something going on.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Brin Vs Rosa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Rosa   Brin Vs Rosa EmptyWed Nov 25, 2020 10:04 pm

A woman came to the door. “Hi hun. Are we making too much noise? I’m sorry about that. Would you like to come in for a drink?” she said nicely. Her makeup was perfect as well as charming. She looked like the perfect example of a Latina beauty.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

Brin Vs Rosa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Rosa   Brin Vs Rosa EmptyWed Nov 25, 2020 10:23 pm

Brin blushed as he stared at the woman, a bit taken aback by how friendly and beautiful the woman was, his eyes drawn to her perfect figure and sexy makeup. He was still a little suspicious, but she was being friendly to him, so he thought it best to offer her the same courtesy. 'O-okay. If you'd allow it, I'd like that.' He said, his voice stuttering slightly as he blushed a bit.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Brin Vs Rosa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Rosa   Brin Vs Rosa EmptyWed Nov 25, 2020 10:28 pm

She lead in into the house. There were dozens of other beautiful Latina women lounging around the house. She lead him into a kitchen when she offered him a seat. “What would you like to drink, sweetie?” she asked as she went into the fridge.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

Brin Vs Rosa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Rosa   Brin Vs Rosa EmptyWed Nov 25, 2020 10:38 pm

Brin followed her in, trying not to stare at all the beautiful Latina women around him. He took a seat as he watched the woman check the fridge as he tried his absolute hardest not to openly ogle her plump bubble butt as she faced away from him. He didn't want any alcohol or anything like that as he had a mission to accomplish, so he blushed and simply said 'Um, some soda would be great.' He said as he tried to look around to see if there was anything strange going on.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Brin Vs Rosa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Rosa   Brin Vs Rosa EmptyWed Nov 25, 2020 10:41 pm

She smiled as she put a can of soda before him. “So what brings you to our little house?” she asks with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

Brin Vs Rosa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Rosa   Brin Vs Rosa EmptyWed Nov 25, 2020 10:55 pm

Brin accepted the cold can of soda and opened it up as he took a drink. 'Um, so this is a little awkward to say, but I'm a mercenary of sorts.' He began, feeling a bit bad he was going to say this when she smiled at him so sweetly. 'And the locals have heard some... disturbing rumors about this place. Like how it's a haven for, big bootied midara.' He said, feeling a bit awkward as he described it to her. 'I've been hired to just check the place out and make sure there's nothing going on. So I'll just ask. There's no midara here, right?' He asked, remembering the sexual sounds he had heard from the outside.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Brin Vs Rosa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Rosa   Brin Vs Rosa EmptyWed Nov 25, 2020 10:58 pm

“What’s wrong with midara? This is a home and we don’t do anything wrong. We live here and offer happiness for anyone who wants it. All we are guilty of is living the way we want. Is that so wrong?” she asked, trying not to look hurt.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

Brin Vs Rosa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Rosa   Brin Vs Rosa EmptyWed Nov 25, 2020 11:13 pm

'W-well, there's nothing inherently wrong with that, but midara often cause a lot of trouble when they're living with humans. It's not impossible for it to work, but it's pretty tricky. And what do you mean offer them happiness?' He said, wondering what exactly the beautiful Latina meant.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Brin Vs Rosa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Rosa   Brin Vs Rosa EmptyWed Nov 25, 2020 11:15 pm

“Some come to us because they want to be with a beautiful Latina woman. We are passionate lovers that many men and women love to share a bed with. Some women end up staying and embrace our lifestyle.” she said with a look of pride.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

Brin Vs Rosa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Rosa   Brin Vs Rosa EmptyWed Nov 25, 2020 11:24 pm

At this point, call it pure curiosity, but Brin wanted to know exactly what she was talking about. 'Passionate lovers? What does that mean? And what do you mean staying and embracing your lifestyle?' He said, both getting slightly confused and getting a bad feeling.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Brin Vs Rosa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Rosa   Brin Vs Rosa EmptyThu Nov 26, 2020 3:48 pm

“We teach them how to truly embrace the passions of the body. They embrace that part of their womanhood and become like us. They life with us and lean how to embrace pleasure in all its aspects.” she said with a soft smile.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

Brin Vs Rosa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Rosa   Brin Vs Rosa EmptyThu Nov 26, 2020 5:25 pm

As nice as she seemed, and as much as Brin wanted to believe her, he just couldn't. Something about it was just giving him a bad vibe. 'I'm really sorry, but I just don't think it's that easy. Embracing pleasure is what midara are all about, and I'm not a fan.' He admitted as he got up from his seat to try and explore the house and shut it down if need be.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Brin Vs Rosa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Rosa   Brin Vs Rosa EmptyThu Nov 26, 2020 5:28 pm

She blocked him with a smile. “If you want a tour, all you need to do is ask nicely.” she said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

Brin Vs Rosa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Rosa   Brin Vs Rosa EmptyThu Nov 26, 2020 5:42 pm

Brin was still suspicious, but he chose to take the woman up on her offer. 'Okay then. Please show me what exactly you mean by how the midara here are teaching them the passions of the body in your words.' He said, bringing his sword and shield along just in case.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Brin Vs Rosa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Rosa   Brin Vs Rosa EmptyThu Nov 26, 2020 7:19 pm

“Sounds good.” she said, leading him into a large room. There was a large room that had a dozen women with one Latina Woman up front who looked like the woman guiding him. “She teaches some of our newest recruits how to pose and show of their sensual side. Want to watch their class?” she offers with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

Brin Vs Rosa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Rosa   Brin Vs Rosa EmptyThu Nov 26, 2020 8:07 pm

Brin was obviously apprehensive about being stuck in a large room filled with women who were likely midara, but he was determined to find out the truth of this place, and he had his sword and shield at the ready if they tried to seduce him (And with how beautiful and voluptuous the women were, he almost hoped that would happen). 'Okay, I'll keep a close eye on it.' He said, finding a nearby seat to watch.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Brin Vs Rosa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Rosa   Brin Vs Rosa EmptyThu Nov 26, 2020 8:21 pm

The woman leading the class started what looked like an erotic yoga routine. Her poses showed off every inch of her body. The women in the class started to copy the poses, to less on an effect. Brin couldn’t help but enjoy the show. “See anything you like hun?” the woman giving him the tour said.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

Brin Vs Rosa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Rosa   Brin Vs Rosa EmptyThu Nov 26, 2020 8:37 pm

Brin struggled to keep his lust under control as he watched the women do erotic yoga right in front of him, his eyes drawn to the curves of their bodies, from their thick thighs, to their jiggling, round asses, to their big tits, to their plump lips. He continued to stare, almost forgetting what he was doing as he blurted out 'I like all of it. So many boobs and butts and lips...' He said before he stopped himself, embarrassed about what he admitted.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Brin Vs Rosa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Rosa   Brin Vs Rosa EmptyFri Nov 27, 2020 1:57 pm

“Mmmmm what do you like about them?” she asks, wanting to find out more about his likes.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

Brin Vs Rosa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Rosa   Brin Vs Rosa EmptyFri Nov 27, 2020 8:15 pm

Brin blushed, feeling obligated to speak the truth of exactly what he liked. 'I really like being teased and humiliated with big boobs and butts and especially lips and lipstick. I was just watching, and it just made feel really...' He said before finally cutting himself off. 'I-I should probably go.' Brin said, trying to get up from the chair, well aware of all the beautiful women he was in the room with.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Brin Vs Rosa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Rosa   Brin Vs Rosa EmptyFri Nov 27, 2020 8:36 pm

“You like lipstick and big bottoms. You came to the right house sweetie.” she said with a smile as two of the ladies shut the door to the workout room. “My name is Rosa and I would like to invite you to stay with us and embrace your desires.” she said as the other women seemed to form a large circle around them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Brin Vs Rosa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Rosa   Brin Vs Rosa Empty

Back to top Go down

Brin Vs Rosa
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next