Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brin Vs Rosa

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Biscuits_Man

Brin Vs Rosa - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Rosa   Brin Vs Rosa - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2020 7:52 pm

Brin got up and looked around, nervous as he was surrounded by big bottomed, lipstick wearing women. Part of him wanted to stay and let them have their way with him, but the knight knew that now was the time for him to pull out his sword and defend himself. 'Sorry, but I won't be staying. If you think you can, try and make me.' He said as he ran the woman he now knew was called Rosa, his sword raised.

(Basic Cutter)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Rosa   Brin Vs Rosa - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2020 9:21 pm

Basic cutter = 37
Spicy Kiss = 62

Brin brought his sword down, but Rosa managed to side step at the last minute avoid his attack. “Oh my, seems like someone has a violent side that I will need to take care off. Don’t worry hun, we are all here to help you.” she said as she pulled him into a kiss that filled him up with warmth.

Brin: 28
Rosa: 30
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Rosa   Brin Vs Rosa - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2020 9:40 pm

Brin stumbled back, the warm feeling spreading throughout his whole body as he felt traces of her bright red lipstick around his mouth. 'H-help me? By showing me pleasure, right? I-I think I'm fine.' He said trying not to let her sexy body and sweet words get in his head as he tried to put up his shield, wary of all the women surrounding him.

(Shield Protection)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Rosa   Brin Vs Rosa - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 28, 2020 6:26 pm

Shield Protection = 78
Sensual facesitting = 24

Brin manages to take a defensive stance, but he was surprised when one of the women behind him pushed him forward into Rosa. She hip checked him and knocked him flat onto the floor as she climbed onto oh him. “Listen girls, this is one way to get a man to calm down a behave. I hope you enjoy sweetie.” she said as she planted her large bottom, onto his face. She started to rub her booty all over him.

Brin: 27, Defense up (3), Bind
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Rosa   Brin Vs Rosa - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 29, 2020 4:22 pm

Brin couldn't help but be aroused at the sensation he was currently feeling, feeling every inch of the woman's soft ass on his face as she rubbed against him. Knowing that there were women all around watching him get smothered like it was some sort of lesson made it even better, and the knight soon felt a prominent tent form in his pants. As good as it felt, Brin fought the urge to kiss her ass as he tried to get away.

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Rosa   Brin Vs Rosa - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 29, 2020 4:35 pm

Struggle = 63

“Enjoying yourself under there? Maybe if you showed my bottom some love, we could move on to a more fun activity.” Rosa said with a smile. Brin was unable to free himself yet, as he wondered what she meant by more fun activities.

Brin: 26, Defense up (2), Bind
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Rosa   Brin Vs Rosa - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 29, 2020 4:53 pm

Brin was enjoying himself honestly, if the obvious tent in his pants that was on full display didn't make it obvious. He was curious what she meant by fun activities, and he realized that he probably wasn't going to get out of there normally, so he instead did what she said. The knight began to kissing her butt as she rubbed it all over his face as he still weakly tried to wiggle free.

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Rosa   Brin Vs Rosa - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 29, 2020 4:56 pm

Turn pass

She smiled as he kissed her ass. “Looks like someone is learning. You can kiss ass good, but you will enjoy this next kiss.” she said as she got up. She took out a tube of lipstick, holding it with a smile. “Please get on your knees my little pet.” she said, holding the lipstick.

Brin: 25, Defense up (1)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Rosa   Brin Vs Rosa - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 29, 2020 5:14 pm

Brin managed to get to his feet, but of course she pulled out a tube of bright red lipstick. She really did know how weak he got for it. He wondered what the beautiful woman meant by this next kiss, but he was so curious and horny that he did exactly what she said once again. Feeling the looks of the women watching him, he got on his knees as he looked up at Rosa's beautiful smile and the glossy tube of lipstick. 'I'm ready.' was all he said as he wondered what she was planning.

(Turn Pass)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Rosa   Brin Vs Rosa - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 29, 2020 5:39 pm

FA: Bootiful makeout session = auto

Rosa called the woman who was instructing the ladies from before, whispering something into her ear as she handed her the lipstick. She pulled down her pants and panties as the other woman kneeled behind her as started to draw something on her bottom. “I hope you like this.” she said with a smile. The woman around the room started to giggle as Rosa turned around, showing a face drawn with lipstick. The lips were right on her asshole and they looked very kissable. “You get to make out with my ass. Consider it your new girlfriend. You two are about to get very intimate.” she said as she got infront of him as the other girl went behind him, pushing his face against her ass. “Give your new girlfriend a kiss.” a few of the girls watching said with glee.

Brin: 24, Bind

Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Rosa   Brin Vs Rosa - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 29, 2020 6:08 pm

Brin stared at the face drawn on her big bubble butt with their lipstick. His penis threatened to poke right through his pants from how humiliating and arousing the experience was. He couldn't resist in the slightest as one of the girls pushed him face first into the woman's lipstick covered ass. Hearing the girls giggling and telling him what to do only made him more aroused. He couldn't help but hump the woman's leg as he give her ass a bunch of kisses, especially on the kissable lips that were drawn on. He felt the sticky lipstick smear all over his face as he gave his new girlfriend plenty of kisses.

(Turn Pass)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Rosa   Brin Vs Rosa - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 29, 2020 6:21 pm

Tun pass

“Awwwww looks like someone is enjoying their new girlfriend.” Rosa said with a smile. Some of the girls watching were recording the display on phones and some of the girls were drawing faces on their asses, hoping that Brin would be open to a relationship with their asses.

Brin: 22, Bind
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Rosa   Brin Vs Rosa - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 29, 2020 7:13 pm

Brin continued to kiss and smooch the big, lipstick covered butt in front of him, his lust making it hard for him to stop or turn away. He didn't even see that he was being recorded or know that more girls were doing the same, as his entire face was being pushed into the woman's butt by another girl as the red lipstick continued to smear all over his face. As much as he wanted to stay there with his new girlfriend, he tried to pull his face free before it was too late.

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Rosa   Brin Vs Rosa - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 29, 2020 7:32 pm

Struggle = 58

He managed to wiggle his way free. “Awwww what’s wrong? Didn’t like your date? Don’t worry, some of the other girls have some friends for you.” she said with a giggle. At least one third of the dozen women had their panties down and had faces drawn on their ass, all seeming to be waiting for him. He could see other girls recoding his humiliating makeout session.

Brin: 22
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Rosa   Brin Vs Rosa - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 29, 2020 7:54 pm

As much as he wanted to start making out with the other lipstick covered asses, and he really wanted to, he tried his best to keep his mind under control. He blushed as he saw a bunch of the girls recording his humiliation, feeling the lipstick that was smeared all over his face. 'S-sorry, but I'm not trying to make any friends right now.' He said in a tone that absolutely no one believed, not even himself. It took all his effort not to immediately dive in and start making out with all the lipstick covered bubble butts, but instead he put up his shield to try and counter.

(Shield Stance)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Rosa   Brin Vs Rosa - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 29, 2020 8:31 pm

Shield stance = 24
FA: Audience group booty date = 4

Brin put his shield up, but was surprised when Rosa tripped him and forced him to his knees. Three of the women who drew faces on their asses got in front of Brin, their asses facing him. “Sorry hun, but it would be rude to not give them some love. Enjoy.” she said, shoving him into the first ass.

Brin: 20, Bind
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Rosa   Brin Vs Rosa - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 29, 2020 8:55 pm

Brin made a muffled moan as his helpless face was shoved into another lipstick covered ass. He could feel the girls around him giggling and taking plenty of pictures and videos. Most distressingly, he saw that each girl had used a different color of lipstick on their ass. The first one looked like she was using sparkly pink lipstick. Brin couldn't help but kiss all over her ass and make out with it as the pink lipstick now smeared all over him.

(Weak Struggle)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Rosa   Brin Vs Rosa - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 29, 2020 9:09 pm

Weak struggle = 20, 27

He tired to wiggle free, but Rosa kept a firm grip. “Light pink is defiantly your color. Plus this girl is really enjoying your face, maybe you two will become bffs. Here is the next booty.” Rosa said as another girl took her place. The face on her ass was a sticky purple lipstick. She made sure to shove his face deep.

Brin: 18, Bind
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Rosa   Brin Vs Rosa - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 29, 2020 9:24 pm

Brin could barely manage to reply in the slightest as he was forced to make out with another potential 'girlfriend'. Each ass he was forced to kiss just smeared more and more lipstick onto him. And the more lipstick that was smeared onto him, the harder it was for him to think. As the super sticky purple lipstick went all over his face and lips, he got more and more aroused. 'My color... So much booty...' was all he could moan between kisses, starting to like being humiliated by these women.

(Weak struggle)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Rosa   Brin Vs Rosa - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 29, 2020 9:32 pm

Weak struggle = 53, 28

“If you enjoy this so much, then you can join us in this house. We can make you just like us, expect your dick. That we would keep around for our please. Want to join us in this house?” Rosa said before she shoved him into another ass, this one with emerald green lipstick.

Brin: 16, Bind
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Rosa   Brin Vs Rosa - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2020 7:52 pm

Her words sounded so good that Brin paused for a second between kisses as his already messy face and given a layer of emerald green lipstick all over it. 'Make me...just like you?' He said in between sloppy kisses. Part of him wanted it so badly he could hardly stand it, but part of him still wanted to resist, so that's what he tried to do as his mind tried to regain control as he made out with another booty girlfriend.

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Rosa   Brin Vs Rosa - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2020 8:04 pm

Struggle = 74

Brin finally manages to pull himself free and get to his feet. All around him he can see pictures of him kissing varies bottoms as the ladies posed while he did it. “Don’t you want to be as cute as us. All the girls here would love to make it happen.” Rosa said as all of the women seemed to grab their purses, holding up numerous cosmetics.

Brin:16
Rosa:30
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Rosa   Brin Vs Rosa - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2020 8:32 pm

Brin stumbled back, dazed from all the ass kissing and lipstick smearing he did, feeling several heavy layers of lipstick all over his face. The woman's words just sounded so nice, it took a second for him to even remember why he was resisting them in the first place. 'Be as cute as you...' He said in a daze, staring at all the cosmetics the woman were holding up as he saw the photos of him kissing their asses. 'That sounds like it could be fun...' He said, losing himself to his lust as he couldn't move.

(Turn Pass)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Rosa   Brin Vs Rosa - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2020 8:41 pm

Pretty panties = auto

“Well, try these one for size.” Rosa said, pulling her panties out of her pants. The other girls quickly stripped him of all his clothes as Rosa pull a pair of red panties onto him. They felt so silky and seductive as they seemed to fit him nicely, making his bottom appear to be larger. “You pull those panties off nicely. Why don’t you strike a cute pose?” Rosa said as the other girls admired their panty loving friend.

Brin: 14, Humiliation
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Rosa   Brin Vs Rosa - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2020 9:09 pm

Brin was in heaven right now as he loved his seductive red panties, getting more and more aroused as they rubbed against his dick. He couldn't help but feel a rush of humiliation and pleasure as he felt all the eyes in the room on him. 'I love them. They feel so soft...' He said, not being able to resist her as he struck a cute and sexy pose that showed off his booty as he winked at the girls.

(Turn Pass)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Rosa   Brin Vs Rosa - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brin Vs Rosa
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next