Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brin Vs Rosa

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Brin Vs Rosa - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Rosa   Brin Vs Rosa - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2020 10:15 pm

Twerknosis = auto

Rosa started to twerk as Brin became captivated by the display. “Watch my bottom and do as the other girls do. Lose yourself in how much fun you are having. How sexy your are.” Rosa said with a smile. The other women watching started to twerk like Rosa. Soon Brin was twerking in his red panties, as seductively as the other women in the room.

Brin: 13, Humiliation, Mental Bind
Rosa: 30
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Rosa   Brin Vs Rosa - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2020 10:32 pm

Brin started to twerk on instinct as he saw the woman's big bubble butt move back and forth as she twerked, the movement mesmerizing him in a way he didn't think possible. 'So sexy...' He said as he twerked just like all the other girls, starting to get into it more and more as his mind quietly tried to tell him to resist her big booty.

(Weak Struggle)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Rosa   Brin Vs Rosa - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2020 10:52 pm

Weak struggle = 79, 91

Brin couldn’t stop himself as he seemed to get more erotic as he twerked like Rosa. He could see from his reflection in a mirror that his bottom was starting to get bigger. “See sweetie, your own your way to having a big sexy ass like us.” Rosa said with a smile as the girls gave encouraging words to the lipstick knight.

Brin: 13, Humiliation, Mental Bind, Booty 1/4
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Rosa   Brin Vs Rosa - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2020 9:10 pm

Brin encouraged by the room full of beautiful, big bottomed women seemed to give Brin more confidence. He couldn't help admire his reflection as his butt slowly started to get bigger. He couldn't help but shake his butt erotically just like the girls as their words started to get in his head.

(Weak Struggle)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Rosa   Brin Vs Rosa - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2020 9:26 pm

Weak struggle 33, 48

Brin couldn’t stop himself as he bottom continued to grow, giving him a bottom that was the size of a regular girl. It was slowly getting closer to the other women around him. “That’s right sweetie.” , “Your on your way.”, and “I can’t wait to see how cute he looks.” was what he could hear the ladies around him saying.

Brin: 12, Humiliation, Mental Bind, Booty 2/4
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Rosa   Brin Vs Rosa - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2020 9:43 pm

Brin gave his rapidly expanding ass a good slap, loving how big and soft it was getting. Hearing the girls so happy and excited about his transformation made him happy to. 'Can my butt get even bigger?' He said with a playful giggle as he kept twerking and watching the girls smile and talk all about him.

(Turn Pass)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Rosa   Brin Vs Rosa - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2020 9:51 pm

Turn pass

“Yes it can. Keep watching my booty and following what I do. Wish in your heart for a sexy bottom.” Rosa said as she continued molding her new young protege. Brin’s bottom had ballooned quite large and was a few sizes shy of Rosa’s sexy bottom, something she was about to fix.

Brin: 11, Humiliation, Mental Bind, Booty 3/4
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Rosa   Brin Vs Rosa - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2020 10:13 pm

'I will. I want a nice, big bubble butt...' He said out loud, staring between the woman's big booty and the reflection of his own, wanting an ass as jiggly and plump as hers. He kept twerking, honestly starting to really enjoy it as he smiled at her and the other women...

(Turn Pass)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Rosa   Brin Vs Rosa - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2020 10:29 pm

Big beautiful booty = auto

Brin kept twerking until his bottom was a large as every other woman’s there. It was large and juicy, able to get anyone aroused. “Wow sweetie. Your bottom came out great. How does it feel to have a nice thic booty like that? Doesn’t it just make you feel sexy and powerful?” Rosa asked as she gave his new large ass a smack.

Brin: 8, Humiliation, Big booty
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Rosa   Brin Vs Rosa - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2020 10:50 pm

Brin looked at his reflection with awe, the knight absolutely loving his juicy bubble butt, loving how it jiggled when Rosa smacked it. 'It feels so good. Feels so sexy and powerful...' He repeated, unable to think straight as he showed off his sexy behind to all the girls around him. 'C-can you draw a lipstick face on my booty too?' He asked her, his feelings of wanting to be just like them only increasing with every minute he spent shaking and showing off his new butt.

(Turn Pass)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Rosa   Brin Vs Rosa - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2020 10:59 pm

FA: Lipstick art = auto

“With pleasure sweetie.” Rosa said with a smile as she took her lipstick and drew a face that was like the one on her bottom. “Anyone want to give the newbie a kiss?” she said with a smile as one of the other ladies got behind Brin and started to make out with the face on his bottom.

Brin: 6, Humiliation, Big booty, Bind
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Rosa   Brin Vs Rosa - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2020 11:12 pm

Brin let out a moan as he felt one of the ladies make out with the lipstick face on his new bubble butt. His penis twitched and spasmed, showing how aroused he was. 'I love lipstick kisses so much...' He moaned as he could barely move, precum dripping out of his dick as he jiggled his bubble butt, covering the girl's face in messy lipstick as he stood there, his front half just begging to be teased more.

(Weak Struggle)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Rosa   Brin Vs Rosa - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2020 11:21 pm

Weak struggle = 75,89

He moans as the girl kissing his booty got more intense with her kissing, her tongue exploring his new big bottom. Rosa smiled as she approached him and started to kiss him. She knew that he was close to breaking.

Brin: 4, Humiliation, Big booty, Bind
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Rosa   Brin Vs Rosa - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2020 8:23 pm

'Mmmmph. So nice...' He moaned into the kiss as his penis continued to twitch, on the verge of shooting out both his cum and the last of his willpower as both his mouth and his asshole were dominated with the women's lips and smooches. His mind was starting to slip away as he gave one last push to escape...

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Rosa   Brin Vs Rosa - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brin Vs Rosa
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3