Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A Trip to the Pleasure Castle

Go down 
+2
Present
DarkHeroAxel
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

A Trip to the Pleasure Castle - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Trip to the Pleasure Castle   A Trip to the Pleasure Castle - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2021 5:28 pm

The group knocked on the door with the knocker, the sound loud and booming. For a moment, there was nothing but silence. And then, the doors slowly pulled themselves backwards with a loud creak. Voices could be heard inside, chattering amongst themselves.

"Another delivery?"

"Perhaaaaps."

"Indubitably."

"Usually they are more frantic in their actions, however."

"Perhaps they are more awake?"

"That...would be a problem."

"Yessss, quite."

Three heads peeked out from the opening on the door, animal like ears flopping a bit and feathers lining their arms. Each of them had a dreamy, tired look on their face, as they observed the group, their voices having that same timbre that reflected from their gazes, slow and deliberate.

"Oh my, most assuredly more awake." "And new faces, as well." "Moooost intriguing." "They look fit, and armed." "Are they dangerous?" "Perhaaaaps." "Indubitably soooo." Peeking out of the back of the entrance, multiple fluffy tails could be seen swishing back and forth in curiosity. One of them left the entrance to the door, although her voice could still be heard.

"Headmaster! They do not appear to be like the others. What should we doooooo?"

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Trip to the Pleasure Castle   A Trip to the Pleasure Castle - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2021 5:35 pm

"What should we do, you ask?" A new voice said, much more confident and full of energy. "We must welcome them in, of course. Come on, open the door, don't keep our guests waiting."

Last edited by Warrior of Darkness on Fri Jan 22, 2021 5:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: A Trip to the Pleasure Castle   A Trip to the Pleasure Castle - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2021 5:39 pm

"They're letting us in." Test whispered to the others. "That's good. I think. I suggest we stick close together and attack at the first sign of trouble, the closer we can get to the source of all this without fighting the better." He prepared himself to walk in as a group as soon as those doors opened.
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: A Trip to the Pleasure Castle   A Trip to the Pleasure Castle - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2021 5:59 pm

"Well ,first i'll not use it if you don't attack so while you don't have bad intention i'll talk to you gently" tobias explained before begin his question "second , why all the townsfolks so scared and why that man colapsed recently and now he can't wake up" say the redhead boy as he keep the knife in his pocket , then he hear a new voice welcoming him "well it seem things comes in a peacefull way,for now"

BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: A Trip to the Pleasure Castle   A Trip to the Pleasure Castle - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2021 6:25 pm

Griffin agreed with the others, stowing away Cheshire for now and suppressing the urge to pull out his knife. However, that whole intent to get as far as they could with as little conflict as possible was kinda cracked once Tobias started breaking out questions that could very well provoke the residents of the castle.

PostSubject: Re: A Trip to the Pleasure Castle   A Trip to the Pleasure Castle - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 23, 2021 10:19 am

Alita got worried at the bird like girls realizing she would easily be mistaken is she got separated so she put up her boomerang and got close to her group of friend "this could be a trap you know should we really put up our weapons"
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: A Trip to the Pleasure Castle   A Trip to the Pleasure Castle - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 23, 2021 2:39 pm

The women peeking through the door didn't seem to be too perturbed by Tobais's comment, although one did pout a bit. More footsteps could be heard behind the door, as the door slowly swung open. Many creatures like them were dusting, sweeping, and overall cleaning, all with that same droopy expression on their face. They looked content in their work, and although their movements were sweeping and wide, there was a strange grace to them, as if moving like a puppet on careful strings. The ones that opened the door observed the group with curiosity, their ears twitching every so often in focus. All of them were dressed in reserved maid's attire, with enough room for the bushy tails to come out of the back.

The room was extravagant, with a bright red carpet and stone walls that glistened as if they were brand new. Despite hearing that the place was abandoned, it definitely looked like anything but. And in the middle of the room was a figure, different from the rest. She was dressed in a maid's outfit like the others, but it was significantly different from theirs, revealing much more of a bust and a midriff, bat like wings out of the back of her, smaller ones on her head, and a long, black tail with a heart tip. Unlike the others, she exuded confidence, and one of the most striking things about her was her eyes, one yellow and one purple. Strikingly beautiful, she stood out amongst the crowd easily, and her gaze was trained on the group, as if waiting for them.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Trip to the Pleasure Castle   A Trip to the Pleasure Castle - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 23, 2021 2:39 pm

The woman observed them as the entered one by one into the room. Once all of them were in and with a snap of her fingers, the doors closed instantaneously and a strange blue light kept it closed. "Welcome to Lady Irina's castle, my name is Laura and I am the headmistress of the castle's maids." Her waze wandered between all of the adventurers with a seductive look on her face. "I see new faces. Wonderful, I'm sure you all will make exceptional pillows for our Mistress."

Her tone was calm and full of confidence. "Of course breaking you all would be too easy so let's play a little game." The succubus chuckled before starting to float in the air. "'Brave heroes', let's play a little game of hide and seek. See for yourself the wonders of our humble abode. I'm sure you all will love our hospitality, you'll love it so much that you'll never want to leave ever again~" She then clapped and commanded the maids. "These fine pillows will be playing our game, so keep your activity as usual." With a gracious bow, the succubus vanished into the halls of the castle, leaving the heroes alone with the maids in the entrance.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: A Trip to the Pleasure Castle   A Trip to the Pleasure Castle - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 23, 2021 2:54 pm

Test held his weapon close as he eyed the many midara maids around them. He listened closely to the headmaid's rather familiar sounding speech. The words were different but he'd seen this basic set up before. "I've played this kind of 'game' before." He told the others. "If it's anything like last time then our freedom will be secured by defeating this 'Mistress' she spoke of, and hopefully doing so will also break whatever spell plagues the town. I suggest we stick together and take this room by room." As he spoke his eyes searched entrance hall for an obvious next place to go. He tried not to let the situation remind him too much of his time at the Amore Manor.
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: A Trip to the Pleasure Castle   A Trip to the Pleasure Castle - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 23, 2021 3:25 pm

"Oh i knew, well if you want us to pla the game i don't have a problem,so lets begin" Tobias said prepared for anything they will try , seeing in this castle inhabits midaras and succubus he again took his knife and wait for the other two people answer "but if my team mates doesn't want to acept the challenge then i have to say no"

BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: A Trip to the Pleasure Castle   A Trip to the Pleasure Castle - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 23, 2021 4:15 pm

Griffin couldn't help getting a look at Laura's chest, but he was quick to look away just as fast. He had to keep his head in the game and with the way Laura worded her welcome and offer of this 'game', he knew he'd need to stay focused as much as possible. "Sounds like we've got no choice," Griffin stated to Test with a shrug of his shoulders. "If we tried to be too direct, they'd probably gang up on us anyway."

With a sigh, resigning himself to this challenge, he pulled out his knife and readied himself to resummon Cheshire in preparation for whatever may come.

PostSubject: Re: A Trip to the Pleasure Castle   A Trip to the Pleasure Castle - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 23, 2021 5:44 pm

Alita groaned at the idea of being toyed with as she pulled out her boomerang again "i really feel like this is a trap but if everyone is going with it..."
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: A Trip to the Pleasure Castle   A Trip to the Pleasure Castle - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 23, 2021 10:23 pm

The maids went about their business, spurred on by the head maid's instructions but never changing from that dopey, distracted gaze, cleaning with surprising efficiency. The group tried to get responses out of them, but most of their attempts were ignored. One waved back with a dreamy smile, but that was the most that they got. At the very least, they seemed mostly harmless. They only had one course of action: play into this "game" Laura had for them. It wasn't exactly ideal, but they didn't have much else to go through. Two doors laid in front of them. Each was ornate and detailed, but didn't give any hints to the correct path. Who knows what awaited them behind each...

↑ (The door directly in front of them, heading South. It is a bright red like the rug with a golden trim.)
← (The door going left, heading East. It is a much darker purple, and has a few hearts painted on it in black. Clearly, someone had enjoyed themselves with it, and were given some freedom.)

(Apologies for the delay, had some things to do. For the record, there is a map created, but it will be invisible to you. Decide amongst yourselves which path is the best to take, and from there it could lead to any number of things happening, from encounters, to special rooms, to even treasure if you're lucky. If you run into a dead end, you'll have to make your way back, but even a dead end can benefit you if you use it correctly.)

PostSubject: Re: A Trip to the Pleasure Castle   A Trip to the Pleasure Castle - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 23, 2021 10:36 pm

"Taking the door in directly in front of us seems like the most straightforward course of action." Test suggested.

(One Vote for South)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: A Trip to the Pleasure Castle   A Trip to the Pleasure Castle - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 23, 2021 11:06 pm

"Definitely the most straightforward, but that doesn't really mean it's the right path," Griffin noted as he considered their options. The rugs' details could very well serve as clues, but aside from a couple of things, they didn't know too much about their enemy right now. The best thing to do for now seemed to be to just pick one and get it over with. "I vote East."

PostSubject: Re: A Trip to the Pleasure Castle   A Trip to the Pleasure Castle - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 24, 2021 12:42 am

Alita nods at points to griffin "I agree with him i think east would be more smart plus if we go straight forward there could be a trap since it is the most straight forward!"
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: A Trip to the Pleasure Castle   A Trip to the Pleasure Castle - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 24, 2021 6:21 am

"East will be then, that hearts don't fill me with good feeling so is better to be cautious" he said as he walk directly towards the door in case of any trap in the Path "well lets see what we have in door #1" tobias waited for his team mates while he try to peek at the lock

DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: A Trip to the Pleasure Castle   A Trip to the Pleasure Castle - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 24, 2021 4:11 pm

The group had chosen the door to the east, the door opening with a slow creak. A small hallway opened up to a foyer, with cold stone walls lined with tapestries. There was a door directly to the right of them, but their attention would likely be directly in front of them, to the figure that was present within in. A woman with blonde hair, pale skin, and a flowing cloak of noble origin, muttering to herself with a hint of indignation.

"I can't understand ze mistress...ve would be much more efficient if ve simply took them within the first room..." She huffed to herself, adjusting a painting. It was certainly an eye catching one, with the figure of a woman, barely clothed and covered in inky blackness, and it was lifelike as could be. The figure yawned fiercely to herself, looking as tired as everything else they had seen in the castle so far. She took a swig of a glass of wine, before noticing the group behind her. A small smile formed on her face as a little red dripped from her mouth from the drink.

"Ah, finally...guests." The figure licked her lips, revealing a few fangs. "Welcome to ze castle. Ze mistress will be thrilled that I brought her new pillows personally. Maybe she'll let me toy with you for a bit, too." Her expression grew wild for a moment at the thought, her moment of exhaustion gone in an instant at the prospect. The woman had something of an aura to her, of confidence and grace. This would be something to remember.

Test: 20 HP
Griffin: 20 HP
Alita: 20 HP
Tobias: 20 HP

Vampire: 20 HP

(I didn't plan on having this happen right away, but things actually rolled something of a mini-boss right away through sheer chance. Funny how things work out like that. Have fun, and do note there is something of a secret gimmick here that's been hinted. I plan on linking the actual documents about what each is capable of through the RP itself, so be sure to keep those in mind.)

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: A Trip to the Pleasure Castle   A Trip to the Pleasure Castle - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 24, 2021 4:24 pm

2Well guys is seem we have our fisrt encounter,sharpen or prepare our weapons now, and let her tempt us or as she says, we will converted into a human pillows for someone" said tobias pulling his knifes and throwing 4 at them to keep distance between the vampire feeling afraid to become his new lunch "Try to play with this" tobias try to ignore her most atractive part for him ,her lips and breasts as he can to concentrate on the battle.

Knifes (is knifes or bombs but since i never used the other part i decided to modify the attack to only throw the 4 knifes )

Present

PostSubject: Re: A Trip to the Pleasure Castle   A Trip to the Pleasure Castle - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 24, 2021 4:48 pm

"I doubt a midara weak enough to end up here could take us on." Test taunted, intentionally trying to draw the vampires attention. Preparing a counter attack should she take his bait.

River Stance
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: A Trip to the Pleasure Castle   A Trip to the Pleasure Castle - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 24, 2021 5:14 pm

Alita smirked as she thought of their chances 4v1 could turn out well as she prepared to throw her boomerang with less force to make it not break the whole room. She wasn't a barbarian or anything

*always comes back)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: A Trip to the Pleasure Castle   A Trip to the Pleasure Castle - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 24, 2021 7:13 pm

"Of course there'd be a vampire in a spooky "abandoned" castle," Griffin grimaced, readying Cheshire to try and confuse the admittedly sexy bloodsucker. "What's next, a werewolf to add it all up? God, I hope you don't sparkle..."

-Pulinpa-

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: A Trip to the Pleasure Castle   A Trip to the Pleasure Castle - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 24, 2021 7:48 pm

The group was quick to respond, but there was an air to all of them that wasn't taking the confrontation seriously. Perhaps they figured a lone midara would pose little threat to the group, or that the air through the castle would dull their senses. However, pride comes before the fall, and being lax in a situation such as this would prove to be a mistake.

The woman only scoffed at Test, seeing through his act instantly. Her head moved out of the way of the boomerang, but the blunt object batted her in the back of the head with a loud thunk, catching her off guard. She could see Griffin preparing some sort of magic, but even when it was ready, she anticipated it and physically batted the effect away with her cape. Clearly, she was taking this encounter seriously.

And then Tobias moved in, knives at the ready, she quickly moved her head out of the way of the first, but two more grazed her, one on her cheek and one on her dress, cutting it. Her hand was quick to catch the last, observing it in her hands. "Such a tricky human...I like that." She took the dagger to the light cut, took a tiny bit of blood off of it, and licked it seductively. "I like that quite a bit."

All at once, her body seemed to vanish from sight, the dagger clanging across the ground as if her body had never even been there. For a moment, panic spread through the group, before two hands wrapped from behind Tobias and pulled him into a soft chest, forcing him to look upwards at two gleaming red eyes staring down at him.

"Look into my eyes, pet." Her voice echoed in his mind, bringing his whole body down to a relaxed calm. "I want to see more of your little tricks. Look, you have little targets right there. Show me. Entertain me, pet."

(Knives (11, 37, 44, 34: 1 Crit Fail and 2 Successes))
(River Stance (21: Miss))
(Always Comes Back (47, 54: 1 Success))
(Pulinpa (37, Miss))
(Mesmerizing Gaze on Tobias (Auto Hit due to Crit Fail))

Test: 20 HP
Griffin: 20 HP
Alita: 20 HP
Tobias: 20 HP, Hypnotized (attack a random party member for their next hit)

Vampire: 16 HP

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: A Trip to the Pleasure Castle   A Trip to the Pleasure Castle - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 24, 2021 7:54 pm

"What-" tobias felt both and before he knew was to late for him as his face was pulled into the soft conforting chest of the vampire tobias tried to strugle free but as he look into her beautifull ruby eyes he get hypnotized "Yes my beautifull mistress,i'll obey you" tobias take one of his knife and quickly run toward his teammates trying to slice one of them

Basic attack

BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: A Trip to the Pleasure Castle   A Trip to the Pleasure Castle - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 24, 2021 7:56 pm

"Well, so much for that," Griffin groaned, becoming wary of Tobias as the vampire whispered suggestions into his ear. "Only thing to do is try something else!" Rather than directly attempt another Pulinpa, Griffin concentrated that energy emitting from Cheshire into his knife, rushing in to attack the vampire, though he'd have to be cautious of Tobias.

-Psycho Cut-

PostSubject: Re: A Trip to the Pleasure Castle   A Trip to the Pleasure Castle - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Trip to the Pleasure Castle
Page 2 of 30Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 30  Next