Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A Trip to the Pleasure Castle

Go down 
+2
Present
DarkHeroAxel
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Present

A Trip to the Pleasure Castle - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Trip to the Pleasure Castle   A Trip to the Pleasure Castle - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 24, 2021 6:57 pm

Test cursed his failed gamble. His inaction meant that now one of his companions was now trapped in the fiends clutches. Well if she would not come to him he would have to go to her. Test ran towards the vampire and tried to knock her away from Tobias with a powerful shove.

Lunar Takedown
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: A Trip to the Pleasure Castle   A Trip to the Pleasure Castle - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 24, 2021 7:28 pm

Alita hopped to the side seeing the quickness of the vampire but she smirked at her hit "She's not too fast looks like you can catch her off guard!" she readied her boomerang again before deciding to purposfully miss to hit her with the come back

(head spinner)
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: A Trip to the Pleasure Castle   A Trip to the Pleasure Castle - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 24, 2021 11:03 pm

The woman chuckled to herself as she watched the dazed and confused Tobias lunge himself at his dragon-like companion, his movements fast enough to catch her off guard with a quick slice. From her perspective, it looked as though the attack had thrown off her aim, even though that wasn't quite the case as her object whizzed by. Griffin came in with a slice, hitting her side. The action caused a groan of pain from the vampire, but she batted the man away with her cape, only to take the full on tackle from Test right afterwards.

For a moment, it looked like Test had her knocked down to the floor with him on top of her. But she only smirked back as she dissipated, the fog that was left behind rising up and reforming the vampire behind him. She was more slippery than they might have imagined, her body malleable and capable of forming and reforming at will.

Her attention went back to Alita and Tobias. The boy was coming down from momentary loss of control, and the girl was consoling him, like a sweet little angel. She licked her lips as she very quickly closed the distance, grabbing her arm with one hand and pushing her palm into the girl's breast with the other, strong enough to push her into the back wall with the vampire overtop of her. That aura of confidence and power was overwhelming from so close, and she eyed the girl like a predator over its prey.

"I've never tasted dragon blood, before...it sounds like quite the delicacy. I can have my fill, and ze mistress vill be most pleased by the rare gift..."

(Basic Attack on Alita (30))
(Psycho Cut (14, but missed Confusion))
(Lunar Takedown (6, 59 on the stun))
(Head Spinner (auto miss in preparation of next turn))
(Undignified Grip to Alita (84, 88 on stun))

Test: 20 HP
Griffin: 20 HP
Alita: 16 HP, Stunned
Tobias: 20 HP

Vampire: 11 HP

Last edited by DarkHeroAxel on Mon Jan 25, 2021 1:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: A Trip to the Pleasure Castle   A Trip to the Pleasure Castle - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 24, 2021 11:30 pm

"Damn it." Test muttered as the vampire escaped his grasp. He does everything he can to draw her attacks and still she seems more interested in attacking his allies. He tried to free Alita from the bloodsucker's by pushing her away with a powerful thrust.

Overwhelm
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: A Trip to the Pleasure Castle   A Trip to the Pleasure Castle - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2021 12:08 am

"Alright, get ready for a headache, Nosferatu!" The colorful spectral cat lazing about in the air behind Griffin continued to pour out a funky energy through the air, shimmering faintly and reaching out to the vampire.

-Psio-

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: A Trip to the Pleasure Castle   A Trip to the Pleasure Castle - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2021 4:02 am

"You dare to play with me like a puppet!?, You will pay, then i'll will use the same thing you use to feed" Tobias charged towards the vampire trying to capture her lips with his own in a kiss that will drain a bit of energy for him

Vampiric kiss

Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: A Trip to the Pleasure Castle   A Trip to the Pleasure Castle - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2021 6:40 am

Alita gasped from the sudden palm against her chest and she shivered in fear from the vampire lady all she could do is whimper. Being new to midara hunting had not prepared her for someone like this and it was apparent now
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: A Trip to the Pleasure Castle   A Trip to the Pleasure Castle - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2021 1:49 pm

The woman looked over her dragon prey, noticing the fear in her face. Even if she wasn't pushing into her, she would probably be cowering just from her presence alone, like a mouse cornered against the wall, staring down the hungry hawk. The vampire couldn't deny the appeal of the look of terror, and it only made her hungrier.

She was not unaware of her companions, however. Test was the first to rush in, hoping to shove her out of the way. However, she was quick to evade him, leaping into the air over him as to not lose her prey, and kicking him away to the side. Tobias was next, and the vampire had enough with the boy, grabbing his face with her palm and shoving him to the side with little effort, sending him sprawling with a single arm. She felt a sharp pain go through her head, from some magical point of origin, but it didn't distract her from her prize.

Out of the corner of her ear, she heard a whistling through the air of a familiar object, one that was thrown in earnest some time ago. Her head moved to the side with lightning speed, right as it was connect, leaving it to return to it's sender...who was currently having a moment of panic. The object clunked against the dragon's head, sending her spinning. If her arm wasn't being held up by the vampire, she likely would have collapsed to the ground.

"Did you think I didn't see that coming? You must think me quite the fool...and now...I get to enjoy my rare delicacy..." She tilted the girl's dazed head to the side, revealing her bare neck, and she quickly bit down on it with her sharp fangs, piercing the flesh and letting Alita's blood flow into her. It hurt for only a moment, like a pinprick, before it devolved into an unnatural pleasure that flowed through her.

(Overwhelm (21))
(Psio (40))
(Vampiric Kiss (87))
(Head Spinner (9)) (Now that's an oof moment right there)
(Draining Bite on Alita (50))

Test: 20 HP
Alita: 12 HP, Downed

Vampire: 10 HP

Last edited by DarkHeroAxel on Mon Jan 25, 2021 4:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: A Trip to the Pleasure Castle   A Trip to the Pleasure Castle - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2021 2:10 pm

Tobias try this time with another trick throwing 3 fire balls at the vampire "Burn with this dammed blood sucker" he aimed at her arms first to free her dragonic teammate at then at her chest to finish the blow

Flame orbs

BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: A Trip to the Pleasure Castle   A Trip to the Pleasure Castle - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2021 2:19 pm

Griffin pondered something as her head spiked with a quick jolt of pain, considering the effects on not just the nearby townsfolk, but the Midara in the castle as well. "Alright, here's hoping this one works!" he muttered to himself as Cheshire began to emit soothing music to the Vampire that threatened to put her to sleep. With any luck, this strategy would take advantage of the pre-existing weight being pushed down on the vampire's mind and body by whoever was causing all this sloth.

-Lullaby-

PostSubject: Re: A Trip to the Pleasure Castle   A Trip to the Pleasure Castle - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2021 2:38 pm

The vampire was unbelievably fast, effortlessly evading his strike and kicking him aside. Taking a second to steady himself Test tried to match the vampire's speed with a few quick thrusts of his own, leaving himself vulnerable in his efforts to free Alita.

Memories of Mandy -> Triple Strike
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: A Trip to the Pleasure Castle   A Trip to the Pleasure Castle - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2021 3:04 pm

Alita groaned and barely held back a moan from the pleasure of the vampire as she tried to get her foot and use her tail to get free from the vampire "Why...does this feel so good?!"

(get up, tail swing)
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: A Trip to the Pleasure Castle   A Trip to the Pleasure Castle - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2021 3:56 pm

"Because it is the place of the lower class, dear." She couldn't help but let out a laugh at it all, a noble sound of pride, as she tried to right herself with her tail. However, despite her hubris, she was quick to grab the tail that whipped around to her with her hand, stopping it in place as her gaze met with Alita's.

She batted it away with the back of her hand, before flipping her cape at the incoming fireballs, dissipating them with a graceful snap of her flowing clothes. For a moment, the Vampire stumbled as the sound of Griffin's magic hit her ears, but she shook her head just as quickly. It was a good effort, but it was as if she forced herself awake.

And finally, in rushed Test to deliver a series of hits. Her surprising speed was enough to evade the first two, but his fist collided with her cheek in the third. For a moment, he felt elation...and then it all faded away when he realized the Vampire's cheek was still against his fist, and his gaze quickly settled into hers, glowing bright and burning into his mind.

"Now then..." She grabbed Test's still arm and let it drop back down to his side. "Why don't you go hold down one of your friends for a while?" She walked over and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek as she walked behind him, giving him ample space to charge.

(Flame Orbs (27))
(Triple Strike (31, 30, 45))
(Lullaby (53))
(Get up (auto))
(Tail Swing (21))
(Hypnotizing Gaze on Test (99, 58))

Test: 20 HP, Hypnotized, Memories of Mandy (3 turns)
Alita: 12 HP

Vampire: 8 HP

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: A Trip to the Pleasure Castle   A Trip to the Pleasure Castle - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2021 4:09 pm

"Dammit stay still" he tried to charge again the vampire for a full portion of fist in her body he was now raged by his failures "why i cant even hit you!!" He said trying to calm himself "hey be carefull test is now under her control!" Said tobias trying to alert griffin and alita

Jab it

Present

PostSubject: Re: A Trip to the Pleasure Castle   A Trip to the Pleasure Castle - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2021 4:11 pm

Test gave the vampire a slow nod as her red gaze burned away his thoughts. His body going slack for a moment as joyful mindlessness overcame him. He took advantage of the space to try and charge Griffin, attempting to restrain him as the vampire ordered.

(Basic Attack)

Last edited by Present on Mon Jan 25, 2021 4:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: A Trip to the Pleasure Castle   A Trip to the Pleasure Castle - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2021 4:11 pm

Test gave the vampire a slow nod as her red gaze burned away his thoughts. His body going slack for a moment as joyful mindlessness overcame him. He took advantage of the space to try and charge Griffin, attempting to restrain him as the vampire ordered.

(Grab? I leave it up to you as to whether you want to treat that as a bind or a basic attack.)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: A Trip to the Pleasure Castle   A Trip to the Pleasure Castle - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2021 4:14 pm

Alita looks to Tobias and nods before yelling to him "She gets too focused on one person, You can do this!" She cheers him on giving him more energy even if she's left a little open

(You can do it!)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: A Trip to the Pleasure Castle   A Trip to the Pleasure Castle - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2021 5:11 pm

Griffin was getting frustrated, the pride on display being almost thick in the air. "Alright, time for a change of pace! Pixie, you're up!" Cheshire vanished in a blink before being replaced by Pixie.

-Persona Change-

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: A Trip to the Pleasure Castle   A Trip to the Pleasure Castle - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2021 6:04 pm

Test took off full force at Griffin like a bullet, locked in a haze by the Vampire's bright red eyes. Griffin was quick to jump out of the way, though, sending the man crashing into the wall hard enough to make his head spin.

Tobias was in a haze of anger, unable to hear Alita's cries of support. He ran directly at the Vampire, fists clenched in a hope to turn the tide, and he landed one punch, and then another, but her lithe body moved out of the way of the other two, quickly grabbing his outstretched arm before he could pull it back and pulled him closer to her.

"You talk quite a bit...those lips would do you so much better singing my praises..." Her hand reached down to grab the boy's member, dexterous and skillfully, likely cutting off any smart comments he had to say back to the Vampire who was so close to him. The feeling would be enough to catch anyone off guard, much less someone in a tight situation.

(Jab it (15 21, 33 71, 98, 49 86, 2 successes))
(Grab to Griffin (3)) (I swear to god, this luck)
(You can do it!(auto))
(Persona Change (auto))
(Undignified Grip on Tobias (4, 74 on stun))
(I'm not weighting these rolls, I swear)

Test: 19 HP, Memories of Mandy (3 turns), Stunned (I'm improvising, since he crashed into a wall)
Alita: 12 HP
Tobias: 17 HP, Stunned

Vampire: 6 HP

Last edited by DarkHeroAxel on Mon Jan 25, 2021 6:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: A Trip to the Pleasure Castle   A Trip to the Pleasure Castle - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2021 6:09 pm

Alita looked scared at the fact everyone was having trouble catching the vampire as she rushed her and tried to grab her and hold her still to let everyone make their attack "I'll hold her for you all!"

(getting clingy)
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: A Trip to the Pleasure Castle   A Trip to the Pleasure Castle - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2021 6:11 pm

(seem Rngesus like vampires xD)

Tobias was about to retireve his arm but was stopped by the feeling of his hand he shudder from the pleasure and almost give in resting his head between the vampire breasts as he let the skillfull hand of the bloodsucker pleasure his member "Ugh..fe-feel so good" he said in his lustfull dazed state.

Stunned

Present

PostSubject: Re: A Trip to the Pleasure Castle   A Trip to the Pleasure Castle - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2021 6:15 pm

Test stumbled away from the wall, clutching his head. The crash had free him from the vampires hypnotic influence but it also rendered him unable to fight for a moment.

Stunned
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: A Trip to the Pleasure Castle   A Trip to the Pleasure Castle - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2021 6:25 pm

Griffin groaned at the situation, most especially at Tobias getting caught once again. "You got it in one on the talking bit, lady," Griffin huffed as he gathered his power into Pixie before shooting an arc of bright lightning right for the vampire.

-Zionga-

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: A Trip to the Pleasure Castle   A Trip to the Pleasure Castle - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2021 8:29 pm

The dazed cries of Tobias, completely overtaken by his lust, were music to the vampire's ears. She was already preparing her eyes once again, as he couldn't bring himself to move. "I can do so much more than just this...vhy don't you look in my eyes and se-"

The jolt of electricity from Griffin was enough to completely kill her mood, and give her a small spasm from the impact. She was about to whip around to deal with him personally, when she felt another presence wrap its arms tightly around her.

"V-Vhat is this? Let me go, this instant!" The vampire swung back and forth, trying to shake off the dragon holding her, but she held on tight, restraining her movement. For a moment, it seemed like she had the vampire in a compromising position. However, that elation was not to last, as the vampire twisted her body around to face Alita, still holding on to her body. She brought Alita's gaze to hers with two hands on her cheeks, and her eyes gleamed that deep crimson that engulfs thoughts in an instant, her body instantly instantly taking a deep breath as she got lost in that color.

"If you're going to hold on to me, the least you could do is give me something for it...show me your neck, pet." Her voice boomed through her head, and her body seemed to move on its own, her head tilting to the side. The vampire wasted no time bringing her fangs onto that same area once again, feeding off of the hypnotized dragon girl's blood as she held on to the vampire, her mind not quite aware of what she was doing as of yet.

(Getting Clingy (54))
(Zionga (42, para miss))
(Bind Reversal (74 6)) (I gave it a disadvantage roll just to be fair)

Test: 19 HP, Memories of Mandy (1 turns)
Alita: 11 HP, Hypnotized, Bound
Tobias: 17 HP

Vampire: 4 HP, Bound

PostSubject: Re: A Trip to the Pleasure Castle   A Trip to the Pleasure Castle - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2021 8:33 pm

The vampire seemed unstoppable, handling four opponents with surprising ease, but by not breaking Alita's hold she may have just made a big mistake. Test aimed another big thrust towards the vampire, hoping to knock her down or out before she could drink any more of the dragon girl's blood.

Overwhelm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Trip to the Pleasure Castle   A Trip to the Pleasure Castle - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Trip to the Pleasure Castle
Page 3 of 30Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 30  Next